Face Mask Nazis go full out to order people what to do

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Derron
Eternal Scobode

Face Mask Nazis go full out to order people what to do

Post by Derron »

Fuck these liberal cocksuckers who think they can order people around like this.
SEATTLE — Washington state will require people to wear facial coverings in public settings, under a statewide public health order announced Tuesday by Gov. Jay Inslee in response to ongoing COVID-related health concerns.

The order, issued by Secretary of Health John Wiesman, takes effect Friday. The order requires face coverings when people are indoor in a public area, and outdoors in a public area when six feet of physical distancing can’t be maintained.

Washington joins several other states that already have statewide mask orders in place, including California, which issued its order last week.

“Even though we have been resourceful and committed, as we have reopened our economy … we are now experiencing high activity of the virus,” Inslee said.

Inslee again said Washingtonians need to practice physical distancing, wash their hands, get tested for any COVID-like symptoms and to stay home if sick.

Yakima County, which has been among the areas hardest hit by the outbreak, has even more stringent requirements under a separate proclamation issued by Inslee that also takes effect Friday. In addition to being covered by the statewide mandate on masks in public, there will now be a legal requirement that prohibits people from entering a place of business — either indoors or outdoors — without first donning a mask.

Under that same proclamation, businesses in the central Washington county are prohibited from allowing a customer to enter a business, or conduct business with a customer in any public space unless the customer is wearing a face covering.

There are exemptions for children under the age of 2 and for people who are deaf or have hearing loss. Facial coverings for children between the ages of 3 and 5 are strongly recommended, but not required under the orders.

People engaged in recreation alone or with household members and those eating out at restaurants wouldn’t have to wear masks as long as they are properly distanced from others.
https://q13fox.com/2020/06/23/face-mask ... slee-says/
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Re: Face Mask Nazis go full out to order people what to do

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Stealth hajib/sharia enforcement. Why not? Might even make food prep and public transportation safer ....

as long as there are no mandatory vaccinations, I don't care. No shirt, no shoes, no service has a long history, what's another article of clothing?

How will this work with beaches, spas and nudist camps, though?
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

I had to wear one in a local clinic in order to get help with a bas rash that I have. No, it's not Phillipine crotch rot.
I had trouble breathing (that seems familiar) and my glasses kept fogging up. Kind of made it hard to read anything.
I would refuse to wear in any other situation. All theater---worse that TSA.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Derron wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:12 am Fuck these liberal cocksuckers who think they can order people around like this.
Heaven for fucking bid you wear a face mask around to reduce the spread of Covid 19. Won't someone think of the tiny yellow tweakers who feel oppressed that they have to wear a fucking face mask? You are SO oppressed.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Wolfman wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:06 pm I had to wear one in a local clinic in order to get help with a bas rash that I have. No, it's not Phillipine crotch rot.
I had trouble breathing (that seems familiar) and my glasses kept fogging up. Kind of made it hard to read anything.
I would refuse to wear in any other situation. All theater---worse that TSA.
Face masks work. Oh, poor baby, your glasses fogged up. How did you ever survive?

When are you going to throw your Rona party and post the photos here? You coward.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

Go burn a flag or a church, you hairy legged dress wearing FAGGOT!
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:18 am No shirt, no shoes, no service has a long history, what's another article of clothing?

How will this work with beaches, spas and nudist camps, though?
Big difference between a business setting rules for their customers and the State mandating it to everyone. If businesses want to require masks then I am all for it. If they don't, ok I guess, but people are free to vote with their wallets.

The fact the ACLU isn't all over this is telling of just how far the ACLU has moved away from protecting our civil liberties.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:35 pm Big difference between a business setting rules for their customers and the State mandating it to everyone. If businesses want to require masks then I am all for it. If they don't, ok I guess, but people are free to vote with their wallets.

The fact the ACLU isn't all over this is telling of just how far the ACLU has moved away from protecting our civil liberties.
Hey look, another "conservative" outraged that he might have to give a shit about others not contracting a deadly virus. I have a right not to catch a deadly disease, fuck you and your fucking liberty if you don't like it.

120,000+ deaths and climbing and 14% unemployment because of guys like Left Shitter.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:35 pm The fact the ACLU isn't all over this is telling of just how far the ACLU has moved away from protecting our civil liberties.
Lol, the ACLU us too busy, checks notes, preventing the state from murdering unarmed suspects pre-trial. Not taking you up on your temper tantrum that you might be required to wear a face mask in public.

Why are you such a huge fucking baby all the time?
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:24 pm
Left Seater wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:35 pm Big difference between a business setting rules for their customers and the State mandating it to everyone. If businesses want to require masks then I am all for it. If they don't, ok I guess, but people are free to vote with their wallets.

Hey look, another "conservative" outraged that he might have to give a shit about others not contracting a deadly virus. I have a right not to catch a deadly disease, fuck you and your fucking liberty if you don't like it.

120,000+ deaths and climbing and 14% unemployment because of guys like Left Shitter.
Did you even read my take? Clearly you didn't and just moved to take the opposite view. Guess we can add LSDS to your TDS.

I said I am all for letting businesses set their own guidelines. People vote with their wallet, if you and I don't want to be in a business where people aren't required to wear a mask, we can take our dollars across the street to a business that does require masks. You want government to mandate and enforce things you agree with, but want them to stand down on everything you don't agree with. How very Nazi of you.

And nice straw man on Covid. At least be honest with your accusations.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:25 pm
Left Seater wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:35 pm The fact the ACLU isn't all over this is telling of just how far the ACLU has moved away from protecting our civil liberties.
Lol, the ACLU us too busy, checks notes, preventing the state from murdering unarmed suspects pre-trial. Not taking you up on your temper tantrum that you might be required to wear a face mask in public.
Thanks for reinforcing my point. So the ACLU is focused on less than 30 episodes based on numbers from 2019. And given their homepage they aren't even worried about those 30. They are only worried about the 9 who were balck. So even in "preventing the state from murdering unarmed suspects pre-trial" they don't care about the entire population.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:53 pm
Face masks work. Oh, poor baby, your glasses fogged up. How did you ever survive?
Your beloved Federal government says you are completely full of shit as usual.

https://www.osha.gov/SLTC/covid-19/covid-19-faq.html
COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions
This page includes frequently asked questions (FAQs) and answers related to the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic.

Cloth Face Coverings
What are the key differences between cloth face coverings, surgical masks, and respirators?
Cloth face coverings:

May be commercially produced or improvised (i.e., homemade) garments, scarves, bandanas, or items made from t-shirts or other fabrics.
Are worn in public over the nose and mouth to contain the wearer's potentially infectious respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs, sneezes, or talks and to limit the spread of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19), to others.
Are not considered personal protective equipment (PPE).

Will not protect the wearer against airborne transmissible infectious agents due to loose fit and lack of seal or inadequate filtration.

Are not appropriate substitutes for PPE such as respirators (e.g., N95 respirators) or medical face masks (e.g., surgical masks) in workplaces where respirators or face masks are recommended or required to protect the wearer.

May be used by almost any worker, although those who have trouble breathing or are otherwise unable to put on or remove a mask without assistance should not wear one.

May be disposable or reusable after proper washing.

Surgical masks:

Are typically cleared by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration as medical devices (though not all devices that look like surgical masks are actually medical-grade, cleared devices).
Are used to protect workers against splashes and sprays (i.e., droplets) containing potentially infectious materials. In this capacity, surgical masks are considered PPE. Under OSHA's PPE standard (29 CFR 1910.132), employers must provide any necessary PPE at no-cost to workers.1
May also be worn to contain the wearer's respiratory droplets (e.g., healthcare workers, such as surgeons, wear them to avoid contaminating surgical sites, and dentists and dental hygienists wear them to protect patients).

Should be placed on sick individuals to prevent the transmission of respiratory infections that spread by large droplets.
Will not protect the wearer against airborne transmissible infectious agents due to loose fit and lack of seal or inadequate filtration.
May be used by almost anyone.
Should be properly disposed of after use.
Derron
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:24 pm I have a right not to catch a deadly disease, fuck you and your fucking liberty if you don't like it.
You whining simpering little bitch. Your precious government is protecting you...what the fuck are you bitching about ??
Derron
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Face masks work preventing asymptomatic people from transmitting Covid 19. They do not prevent the wearer from catching the disease. We knew this in March. Wake the fuck up.

Thank you for confirming the selfishness of Trumpster conservatives--if it doesn't directly protect ME, I'm not doing it.

Enjoy your Covid baths in Texas and Florida, Trumpsters.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:41 pm Did you even read my take? Clearly you didn't and just moved to take the opposite view. Guess we can add LSDS to your TDS.

I said I am all for letting businesses set their own guidelines. People vote with their wallet, if you and I don't want to be in a business where people aren't required to wear a mask, we can take our dollars across the street to a business that does require masks. You want government to mandate and enforce things you agree with, but want them to stand down on everything you don't agree with. How very Nazi of you.

Sorry, preventing the spread of a communicable disease like Covid 19 is more important than, lol, letting the marketplace decide who should wear masks and who should not.

How's your GOP leadership in Texas handling Covid 19 right now? Aren't you glad you ran like a pussy on Day 1 and left San Antonio? GOP leadership always fails in a crisis. Way to go.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

We left to go ski the day my wife's company told her they were closing the office. Team D shut that down.

As for Texas it is going well. Many of the new cases are 20-29 year olds who have been out protesting and rioting, so that.
Houston resident Shamone Turner told KRIV that she took part in a march to Houston City Hall attended by an estimated 60,000 people about two weeks ago and later tested positive for the virus. Several friends who accompanied her were also said to have tested positive. Despite the illness, she said she has no regrets about her decision to march.

"I actually got sick the day after the march... I could not move out of the bed. I was in the bed just sighing," Turner said. "I definitely don't regret getting the COVID, because I was out there doing the right thing for the right cause."

As for your GOP comment and crisis, just more TDS or RDS. Look at NY for what was a failure during this Rona flu.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Wow, one person participated in a march and caught Covid 19. Totally disproving the lack of spikes from marches around the country. Nice going.

NY was one of the first epicenters and learned quickly from its mistakes. Texas doesn't have that excuse. It knew it was coming, but decided to listen to Trump, ignore science, and pretend that Covid 19 couldn't ravage the state.

Way to go!
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:57 pm Wow, one person participated in a march and caught Covid 19. Totally disproving the lack of spikes from marches around the country. Nice going.

NY was one of the first epicenters and learned quickly from its mistakes. Texas doesn't have that excuse. It knew it was coming, but decided to listen to Trump, ignore science, and pretend that Covid 19 couldn't ravage the state.

Way to go!
That is one example. There are plenty others. The point was these protestors don’t give a rats ass.

But of course you won’t call them out. It isn’t about prevent the spread for you. It is instead about highlighting the spread in non Team D controlled areas. As an example you are now pimping NYC while completely ignoring them when they were the epicenter.

As for ravaging the state, nice straw man.

Why don’t you gamer back to your SJW ways and call for the state of Washington and DC to change their names.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Post by Bill in Houston »

Left Seater wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:41 pm
Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:24 pm

Did you even read my take? Clearly you didn't and just moved to take the opposite view. Guess we can add LSDS to your TDS.

So In your world, where business owners could decide for everyone whether all get exposed to virus and the magnitude of exposure, what do those who choose to be protected if all businesses go sans masks?

Save your response: they can go somewhere else.
If all grocery stores in a fifty mile radius goes sans masks it’s not practical.
Save your response: entrepreneurs are free to open a store for those who prefer masks. Not practical during pandemic.

It is precisely during times like these, a global pandemic, when government needs to step in to look out for the health of all.

These are not normal times. During normal times we wouldn’t expect government to take such control. The fact that we have have societal idiots like derron and wolfman are evidence that we need to take care of everyone.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Nice straw man you built there and answered multiple times. Nice fantasy what if projection as well.

You did have at least one sentence we can discuss though.

It is precisely during times like these, a global pandemic, when government needs to step in to look out for the health of all.

These are not normal times. During normal times we wouldn’t expect government to take such control.

If we really need government to step in during a time like this and issue economy crushing directives in the name of keeping people safe, why did Team D fight the restriction on entry for citizens from China or other countries who had been in China recently? Why weren't subway systems around the country shut down? Why wasn't air travel shut down? If it all for the greater good and the safety of the citizens, why stop at these half assed measures?

Why didn't/hasn't Screwy called out a single Team D governor or mayor? It is because you guys only want to control things that benefit your political beliefs. You perform amazing mental gymnastics to try to justify your positions.

You want government control of guns, but want personal choice for abortion. You want government control of education, but you want to re-write history books. Etc, etc, etc.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

You want government control over individual freedoms, you hypocritical cunt.

You want government control over women's health care, but the freedom to carry guns whenever and wherever you want.
You want to portray history in a limited, self-serving way and educate only some of your communities children in an adequate way, then bitch when those who don't get good education don't serve society they way you want. Etc.etc.etc.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

You want limited government control over individual freedoms
You want government control over women's health carekilling humans/babies, but the freedom to carry guns whenever and wherever you want.
You want to portray history in a limited, self-serving factual way
and educate only some of your communities children in an adequate way this sums up well the current socialist structure of public education
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Hey dipshit, limited government control is still government control. Good admission. EVERYBODY wants government control, otherwise you are for anarchy. Christ you are stupid.

Nobody wants to kill human babies. Again you are an idiot.

You have no idea what factual history is. Your miseducation has given you a false narrative and you hold on to it without thought.

And you would have what, private education? abolish public schools and abolish compulsory education?

Your picture of the world is hate-filled, racist and ugly. For all humanity I hope your ideas die with you.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Derron wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:56 pm
Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:53 pm
Your beloved Federal government says you are completely full of shit as usual.

https://www.osha.gov/SLTC/covid-19/covid-19-faq.html
COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions
This page includes frequently asked questions (FAQs) and answers related to the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic.

Cloth Face Coverings
What are the key differences between cloth face coverings, surgical masks, and respirators?
Cloth face coverings:

May be commercially produced or improvised (i.e., homemade) garments, scarves, bandanas, or items made from t-shirts or other fabrics.
Are worn in public over the nose and mouth to contain the wearer's potentially infectious respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs, sneezes, or talks and to limit the spread of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19), to others.
Are not considered personal protective equipment (PPE).

Are not appropriate substitutes for PPE such as respirators (e.g., N95 respirators) or medical face masks (e.g., surgical masks) in workplaces where respirators or face masks are recommended or required to protect the wearer.

May be used by almost any worker, although those who have trouble breathing or are otherwise unable to put on or remove a mask without assistance should not wear one.

May be disposable or reusable after proper washing.

Surgical masks:

Are typically cleared by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration as medical devices (though not all devices that look like surgical masks are actually medical-grade, cleared devices).
Are used to protect workers against splashes and sprays (i.e., droplets) containing potentially infectious materials. In this capacity, surgical masks are considered PPE. Under OSHA's PPE standard (29 CFR 1910.132), employers must provide any necessary PPE at no-cost to workers.1
May also be worn to contain the wearer's respiratory droplets (e.g., healthcare workers, such as surgeons, wear them to avoid contaminating surgical sites, and dentists and dental hygienists wear them to protect patients).

Should be placed on sick individuals to prevent the transmission of respiratory infections that spread by large droplets.
May be used by almost anyone.
Should be properly disposed of after use.
Derron, from your own link...

Masks are worn so that the person wearing the mask in limited in his potential for spreading the virus to others.

As SM said, this was a basic reality that was known months ago.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Bill in Houston wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:27 pm You want government control over individual freedoms, you hypocritical cunt.

You want government control over women's health care, but the freedom to carry guns whenever and wherever you want.
You want to portray history in a limited, self-serving way and educate only some of your communities children in an adequate way, then bitch when those who don't get good education don't serve society they way you want. Etc.etc.etc.
So many straw men there.

I don't want government control over women's health care. All of is should be between a woman and her doctor, except if that decision ends another human. But your hatred of the 2nd Amendment is duly noted.

I don't want to portray history in any limited or self serving way, we shouldn't remove the uncomfortable parts.

And for the biggest strawman of them all is this crap on education. I want everyone to have an education. I support vouchers, no kids should be stuck in underperforming schools. Further this isn't a race issue but a socio-economic one that crosses all races. You on the other hand want to divide kids in education by race.

So keep making up lies and then attacking those, it is the only thing you are good at it seems.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:57 pm Totally disproving the lack of spikes from marches around the country. Nice going.
And now if Team D controlled California the Public Health Director for LA County is saying the protests are the reason for the spikes:
Public Health Director Barbara Ferrer previously said it is “highly likely” that the surge is connected to mass protests that erupted over the death of George Floyd.
You know an actual Dr, who is in charge of public health.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Bill in Houston wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:47 pm
So In your world, where business owners could decide for everyone whether all get exposed to virus and the magnitude of exposure, what do those who choose to be protected if all businesses go sans masks?
That is the exact world I have been living in since the beginning of this farce. Wear a mask, don't wear a mask...nobody cares around here. We're doing quite well. Thanks for asking.

Hopefully you'll be able to crawl out from under your bed soon and resume chugging cocks with reckless abandon with all your faggot buddies on Westheimer.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

mvscal wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:42 am
That is the exact world I have been living in since the beginning of this farce. Wear a mask, don't wear a mask...nobody cares around here. We're doing quite well. Thanks for asking.

Hopefully you'll be able to crawl out from under your bed soon and resume chugging cocks with reckless abandon with all your faggot buddies on Westheimer.
What made you change your mind?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:57 am
mvscal wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:42 am

What made you change your mind?
My eyes are open. Case numbers are rising as testing is increased and death totals are plummeting. I understand caution when dealing with an unknown disease as contagious as the China flu is, but we know a lot more now. We wrecked our economy for nothing more than a bad flu season.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:42 pm Face masks work preventing asymptomatic people from transmitting Covid 19. They do not prevent the wearer from catching the disease.
So how does that work ? If the virus can get in, it can get out. Oxygen exchange moron....Even in the simplest of terms, which is way more than you can understand, unless you have some type of Darth Vader one way valve that is not going to work.

So if you have a mask on, you can still catch the disease ??

Try reading the FAQs you fucking tard. Basically all the masks that people are wearing are useless, as so stated on the OHSA website. So that cloth mask that you wear, the one you had screen printed with Queerlands cock and balls hanging out of your mouth won't do shit. You will look just like the rest of the tards driving in their cars with their mask on.

You are just one of the millions of government cock sucking morons, that parrot this shit every day. The virtue signalling government employees / retirees / sympathizers with their Facebook frames extolling the virtues of staying at home, wearing masks, the hand wringing of all of them who are calling anybody who does NOT wear a mask ( like you) a selfish ignorant asshole.

So can you post up a link that supports your horse shit claim, or will this just be written off to your usual manic ramblings with absolutely no supporting proof ??? Turn off your station.
Derron
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Derron is a little slow.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Jsc810 wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:02 am It boggles my mind that people still are trying to deny reality. Yes, covid is a very real thing, yes it can kill you and your loved ones, and yes social distancing and wearing a mask will lessen your risk of catching the virus.
The office of the president carries a lot of clout.

Even if a president is spouting lunacy, there are many zeros out there who will think he is shootin' straight.

Darwin had a beat on this dynamic.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

mvscal wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:10 am My eyes are open. Case numbers are rising as testing is increased and death totals are plummeting. I understand caution when dealing with an unknown disease as contagious as the China flu is, but we know a lot more now. We wrecked our economy for nothing more than a bad flu season.
Just imagine how bad our economy would be and how pitiful Trump's reelection chances would be if we didn't bother doing anything in March and we had 500,000 dead by Election Day. Then you'd be really fucked.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Softball Bat wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:04 am Derron is a little slow.
Duhron is just another run of the mill science-denying conservative. His liberty matters more than anyone else's.

Meth addles brains.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Derron wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:26 am blah

blah

blah
Masks work. You know it, you just refuse to believe it.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:30 am
mvscal wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:10 am My eyes are open. Case numbers are rising as testing is increased and death totals are plummeting. I understand caution when dealing with an unknown disease as contagious as the China flu is, but we know a lot more now. We wrecked our economy for nothing more than a bad flu season.
Just imagine how bad our economy would be and how pitiful Trump's reelection chances would be if we didn't bother doing anything in March and we had 500,000 dead by Election Day. Then you'd be really fucked.

Every single number that you have posited has, without any exception, been completely wrong and wildly exaggerated.

Is it ever going to dawn on you that maybe, just maybe you don't know what the fuck you're talking about? Perhaps you have some other explanation for why you have been so wrong every step of the way. We're all waiting to hear it.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Maybe the federal government, lead by your incontinent leader, should have actually done something during those first two months starting in March instead of doing..............nothing.

Maybe you'll develop a clue once in your pitiful pathetic existence.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:23 pm Maybe the federal government, lead by your incontinent leader, should have actually done something during those first two months starting in March instead of doing..............nothing.

Maybe you'll develop a clue once in your pitiful pathetic existence.
Maybe your beloved Team D should have gotten on board instead of fighting the President's moves for the greater good.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:53 pm Maybe your beloved Team D should have gotten on board instead of fighting the President's moves for the greater good.
He didn't do anything and hasn't done anything other than defer responsibility to the states.

120+ days until Election Day. Live it up.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

He cut off access for those coming from China and your side called it unnecessary and racists.

Now that NY, NJ and CT are moving to require quarantine for those coming into their states from other areas, where is Team D in calling that out?

Oh, right, Team D hypocrisy and mental gymnastics on display again.

:meds: