Chiefs 11-5

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

kcdave
crusader

Re: Chiefs 2-0

Post by kcdave »

Don't forget coaching. 2 games in and we already have witnessed Philly's number one complaint w/ Reid. In-game coaching decisions, and clock management. Both almost bit him in the ass today.
Run the damn ball once in a while.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

They played not to lose at the end, which usually results in just that.

But I'll take 2-0 w/o a whimper of shame.

Good to see Arrowhead jam packed and LOUD again. I had tickets from a vendor (Ryerson) but gave them to my daughter and nephew who I'm sure had a better time than my broke dick self would have.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

btw, when they came out wearing all red, I said to the wife that's the first time I'd ever seen that.

Just watching Metro Sports and they confirmed it, first time in franchise history. Apparently, the players asked to wear all red to match the fans. I hope it's the last time, just didn't look right.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

I think KC can make the playoffs. Doubt they"ll be a wildcard out of the AFC East or South this year. Certainly think the Chiefs are a bit better than the Dolphins or Colts/Titans.The NFC East looks to be the weakest division in the NFL, so that takes a little bit of the shine off the Cowboy win, but beggars can't be choosers.......
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Chef fans- thoughts on the game tonight?
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

Chiefs need to keep this game low scoring, and not get in a shoot out. I only recall KC going against Vick once, and they totally shut him down, but that was 7 or 8 years ago and means nothing now. I predict Chiefs 24-21, which means nothing also.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

dave wrote:Chiefs need to keep this game low scoring, and not get in a shoot out.
Good call.

Easier said than done.

Vick is off to a strong start, and at home on MNF, I expect him to make some plays.

Eagles by 6.
orcinus
2013 JAFFL Champ

Post by orcinus »

Long-time listener, first-time something or other ...

Call me crazy, but I can see this turning into a high-scoring affair, and I think Kansas City actually has the horses to keep pace on the scoreboard.

This will be an emotional night for Reid and a good barometer for the rest of the season.

The table is set for a Chiefs win. Whether or not that materializes is anyone's guess.

KC - 30
PHI - 27
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

cautiously optimistic, just hoping for a good game. Charles could go the fuck off. Of course, so could Vick.

KC 31
PHI 28
orcinus
2013 JAFFL Champ

Post by orcinus »

Nice to see the Lees Summit HS av club made the roadie to handle audio tonight.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

HAND THE FUCKING BALL OFF TO JAMAL FUCKING CHARLES YOU FUCKING IDIOTS!!!

jesus...
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

alrighty then... :mrgreen:
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Halfway through quarter 3 -- Philly with 305 total yds, but just 9 pts.

Grief fan can't be feeling too bad about the way this one is going... so far.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Chiefs 3-0
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Roll up 260 yds rushing and lose the game? lol

Nice going, Philly.

Btw, KC knuckleheads, a Gatorade shower for your HC for winning a regular season game. :meds:

Yeah, yeah... I get the whole "He used to coach the Eagles" angle.

Piss-weak.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Sudden Sam wrote:Fuck Kelly and the Eagles.
That loss is on Vick. He played like shit but full credit to the Chiefs defense.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

poptart wrote:Btw, KC knuckleheads, a Gatorade shower for your HC for winning a regular season game. :meds:

No, Slap-nuts, it's the 3-0 start AND he-used-to-coach-the-Eagles angle. A start, incidentally, that your primer-and-black train wreck hasn't managed to pull off in over 11 years. Perhaps by Week 9, you might experience the thrill of winning your 3rd game of the season too.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Sudden Sam wrote: Vick looks like he'll be crippled by week 5 or 6.

I thought his accuracy had improved some last year, but now he looks like the old Vick again.
Therein lies your answer, Sammy. Tough to throw when you're running for your life.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Truman wrote:it's the 3-0 start AND he-used-to-coach-the-Eagles angle.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

WOW!!!

Pretty low bar for success you've set for yourselves out there in Kansas Shitty.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Truman wrote:
poptart wrote: Image

That was actually the second tub of Gatorade they poured on him. The first was absorbed by his XXXXXXXXL shirt.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Never thought I'd say this about Phillyfan, but that was a class reception most of the crowd, as well as his former players, gave Reid last night.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

War Wagon wrote:Never thought I'd say this about Phillyfan, but that was a class reception most of the crowd, as well as his former players, gave Reid last night.

Most fans are cool with Reid. He got stale and you'll feel the same way with him too. I notice you're already seeing issues with his play-calling.

Question, how is Marty Schottenheimer perceived in KC?
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

mvscal wrote:Pretty low bar for success you've set for yourselves out there in Kansas Shitty.
Not so much. They won all of two games last season, if you recall. Baby steps, bug-eater.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

jiminphilly wrote:

Question, how is Marty Schottenheimer perceived in KC?
Same kinda deal you all have with Andy. When Marty ejected it was time to go. Fourteen years removed from his tenure has somewhat lessened the heartbreak and bitterness of never winning the Big One. At least your guy got you there.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

jiminphilly wrote:
Truman wrote:
poptart wrote: Image

That was actually the second tub of Gatorade they poured on him. The first was absorbed by his XXXXXXXXL shirt.
It's just a puffy shirt!

/s/

:paul:
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

After last nights game, I have seen enough. Barring injuries (which should always go w/o mention when discussing predictions) this Chiefs team WILL make the playoffs. Mark the tape, I am all in now.
BUT...... damn, that shitty ass O-line needs some work. Maybe they figured it out and that clock eating drive at the end will be more the norm, but they were pretty brutal prior to that. As of now, I see a wild card loss in January,
but if the O can come together and whack the donks, I reserve the right to upgrade that prediction. This defense should have Horseface Manning back on his heels.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Truman wrote:
poptart wrote:Btw, KC knuckleheads, a Gatorade shower for your HC for winning a regular season game. :meds:

No, Slap-nuts, it's the 3-0 start AND he-used-to-coach-the-Eagles angle. A start, incidentally, that your primer-and-black train wreck hasn't managed to pull off in over 11 years. Perhaps by Week 9, you might experience the thrill of winning your 3rd game of the season too.
If Raider playahs went to the Gatorade shower in week 3, I'd give the same take I gave about Grief m0rons going to it.

It is one of the dumbest things on planet earth.

Gatorade showers became unfresh 20+ years ago -- and the only time one might be remotely close to understandable in the regular season is if a team clinched a playoff berth.

Week three?? :lol:

Don't soil your credibility by standing up for blatant idiocy.
kcdave
crusader

Re: Chiefs 3-0

Post by kcdave »

Wondering if the Niners wish they had kept Alex Smith right about now.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

kcdave wrote:Wondering if the Niners wish they had kept Alex Smith right about now.
Noggernick does look pretty lost right now. He's looking looking more and more like just another tatted up dickbag getting high on his press clippings.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

poptart wrote:Gatorade showers became unfresh 20+ years ago
Not much different than MLB players doing the shaving cream pie routine to a mid-summer nights walk off hero. You see it all the time.

It's something between the players, and in this case, coaches. Maybe it builds morale and team spirit. Maybe the players actually despise the victim and this is how they get back at him and get away with it unscathed. I don't think Reid appreciated it much.

It's not for the fans, why would/should you be the least bit concerned about it?
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

It was on everyone's TV.

If it's not "for the fans," maybe they ought to take that ridiculous shit out of the sight of the fans.
mvscal
Blank

Re: Chiefs 4-0

Post by mvscal »

KC Scott wrote:Chiefs beat up on a hapless Gnat team today, which is what good teams are suppose to do
Who said the Queefs are a good team? You've beaten four of the worst teams in the league, so who gives a fuck?
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

mvscal wrote:
KC Scott wrote:Chiefs beat up on a hapless Gnat team today, which is what good teams are suppose to do
Who said the Queefs are a good team?
Let me guess: Certainly NOT by people who believe Tim Tebow to be a legitimate NFL quarterback; or by those that believe you actually have anything of value to contribute to this Forum.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Oh...so you losers aren't beating your chests about your victories over four teams with a combined record of 3-13? I'm just imagining that?
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Oh, so we would've been better off had we lost those games to "four of the worst teams in the league?" If you've got a point, mvscal, might I suggest you make it?
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

KC Scott wrote: Offense still doesn't take enough shots downfield, I'm thinking that will bite them down the road.
If Smith is under center, don't hold your breath.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Four game winning streaks are not that common in the NFL, so even though they've played a soft schedule so far, I take note.
What they've done is not turn the ball over.

KC has it's BI week after week 9, and the only real "uh oh" game on the schedule before that is @ HOU in week 7.
Next week @ TEN could also be interesting.

They might have a real shot at heading into the BI week at say, 8-1.
Or dare I say, 9-0?

Let's not get carried away.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Agree, pops. The O-line isn't very good, and we can't seem to keep a tight end healthy. Jack mentioned Smith going under center... Not gonna happen unless Reid wants to see Daniel play for a coupla-three weeks.

Still, the defense has played as well as anybody not-named-Seattle has to this point, and it appears they may have caught a break with Jake Locker out and Ryan Fitzpatrick likely to start for the Titans next Sunday. Let's see how the Chiefs fare on the road against a steady diet of Chris Johnson...
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Truman wrote:If you've got a point, mvscal, might I suggest you make it?
My point was quite clear to anyone whose cranium does not taper into one but, since you're stuggling, I'll reiterate.

It is wildly premature to start glossing yourselves a "good team" as Scrote did up thread. You have beaten an assortment of the league's bottom feeders. The only thing that can be said about the Queefs at this point as that they aren't one of the absolute worst teams in the league.

Evidently that's enough for Gatorade showers and wild card fantasies, though. Wake the fuck up.
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

Mtwat, they can only play the teams that are on schedule, you ignorant racist fuck.

8-1, 9-0 talk is just that, talk. Lets focus on the task at hand. Tenn. with or w/o Locker is no gimme. Fitzpatrick is 4-1 vs KC. Not exactly a fair comparison, all things considered, but he can play a little.