Loser

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Loser

Post by poptart »

Donkey Running Back, Travis Henry

Henry, 28, has fathered nine children by nine women in at least four Southern states and has been ordered by various judges to provide child support for seven of them, according to court records involving one child living in DeKalb County.

Although he signed a five-year, $22.5 million contract with the Broncos this off-season that guarantees him $12 million, Henry's lawyer says, "He doesn't have any money."

Bankrupt and dead in prison -- w/a chancre-riddled ding dong -- is no way to end your life, son.

I'm sure his spawn will all end up being credits to society, though.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

What's the problem? He's a good running back. He was just a little irresponsible with his hog.

Sin

DenverPaul
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Bobby42
Natural Man

Post by Bobby42 »

Dude doesn't believe in condoms. Number could have been much higher. Maybe it is.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

BSmack wrote:What's the problem? He's a good running back. He was just a little irresponsible with his hog.

Sin

DenverPaul
Last time I checked it takes two....tell me you knew.

It's reprehensible to be sure, but let's just make one thing PERFECTLY clear: these hookers know what they're doing when they let the aforementioned "hog" up in them.

And having made this point, where should this rate on the Athlete-Outrage-Ometer? Are single moms with kids going to picket the NFL offices? Will there be lots of talk this week on the sports shows about whether Travis should be suspended by the Broncos? Isn't not feeding/clothing/caring for your kids a worse problem than is an interstate gambling operation using pit bulls to fight each other?

As a nation, we sure have some screwed up priorities.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

RevLimiter wrote:
BSmack wrote:What's the problem? He's a good running back. He was just a little irresponsible with his hog.

Sin

DenverPaul
Last time I checked it takes two....tell me you knew.

It's reprehensible to be sure, but let's just make one thing PERFECTLY clear: these hookers know what they're doing when they let the aforementioned "hog" up in them.

And having made this point, where should this rate on the Athlete-Outrage-Ometer? Are single moms with kids going to picket the NFL offices? Will there be lots of talk this week on the sports shows about whether Travis should be suspended by the Broncos? Isn't not feeding/clothing/caring for your kids a worse problem than is an interstate gambling operation using pit bulls to fight each other?

I'm not being funny.

Fess up.

Where did this take come from?
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

No shit, 'tart. No doubt another plagiarized "take".

C & P - Paul, who do think you're fooling? Fer chistsakes, at least doctor it up a little bit to make it not quite so obvious.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

i've yet to see anything about it on the Denver news. Bronco Pravda is pretty amazing to watch up close, really. though, i have seen the Atlanta J-C article.

Henry is the next "Terrell" and Cutler the next "Elway".....blah blah blah....
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

poptart wrote:I'm not being funny.

Fess up.

Seems to me that what I said is just old fashioned common sense. Am I wrong?
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

RevLimiter wrote:
poptart wrote:I'm not being funny.

Fess up.

Seems to me that what I said is just old fashioned common sense.

Coming from you would make it common, but coming from you would not point to it making sense.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

RevLimiter wrote: these hookers know what they're doing when they let the aforementioned "hog" up in them.

So you're going to the "she just wanted to get paid, that's why I came inside her" defense?

If you knock some hooker up, you're still responsible for support regardless of her intentions.

I think a more appropriate course of action is a cap on Child Support. Look at Strahan'ss Ex-Hooker. She's getting $18,000 a month. It doesn't take $18,000 a month to feed/clothe/shelter a child. Child support should be for the very basics to sustain life. Not Lifestyle.

A decent father would make sure his kids maintain a certain lifestyle even after he's divorced their mother. But that shouldn't be court mandated.

Henry is still an irresponsible fuck, though. He's going to be a penniless fuck in ten years.
Dinsdale wrote:This board makes me feel like Stephen-Hawking-For-The-Day, except my penis is functional and I can walk and stuff.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

RevLimiter wrote: Seems to me that what I said is just old fashioned common sense.
Except that YOU didn't say it. You simply C & P'ed someone elses words from another site and dropped it in here trying to pass it off as if they were your own thoughts.

Again.
Am I wrong?
Ask that question after the ensuing pile-on reaches page 2.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

It's fitting thought that Paul C&P'ed another post in this thread, since I thought (from the title) that it was going to be about him anyway.
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

War Wagon wrote:
RevLimiter wrote: Seems to me that what I said is just old fashioned common sense.
Except that YOU didn't say it. You simply C & P'ed someone elses words from another site and dropped it in here trying to pass it off as if they were your own thoughts.

Again.
Am I wrong?
Ask that question after the ensuing pile-on reaches page 2.
Did he really? AGAIN? Do we have proof of this?
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Neely8 wrote:
War Wagon wrote:Except that YOU didn't say it. You simply C & P'ed someone elses words from another site and dropped it in here trying to pass it off as if they were your own thoughts.

Again.
Other than the post being written in readable and lucid manner that is totally unlike Paul's normal posting style?

Not yet.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Neely8 wrote: Do we have proof of this?
ATHLETE-OUTRAGE-OMETER
That was the sure fire give away and all the proof needed.

And notice that Plagiarist Paul didn't deny the accusation, and there you have it.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

BSmack wrote:
Neely8 wrote:
War Wagon wrote:Except that YOU didn't say it. You simply C & P'ed someone elses words from another site and dropped it in here trying to pass it off as if they were your own thoughts.

Again.
Other than the post being written in readable and lucid manner that is totally unlike Paul's normal posting style?

Not yet.

Agreed - I've been reading....... errr scrolling.... KC&Pl for a few years and there is no way his itty bitty brain managed to construct that post.

Paul is many things, but humorus and original are not among them.
Cosmo Kramer
Troublemaker
Location: Smack dab in the middle of a fucking immigration free-for-all

Post by Cosmo Kramer »

Bobby42 wrote:Dude doesn't believe in condoms. Number could have been much higher. Maybe it is.

A condom is only a place to live, how could it keep someone for getting the pregnant? Just keepin it real!!!!
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

RevLimiter wrote:Last time I checked it takes two....tell me you knew.

Paul mashed out the 1st line of the reply about "it taking two" and the rest is a definite copy/paste job. You can tell because the language doesn't really flow from the 1st line into the rest of the post.

My guess is that he just capitalized the word below...

"but let's just make one thing PERFECTLY clear:"

... and then passed off the thoughts as his own. Someone will find the original... it's just a matter of time.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

I think I heard or read somewhere that Travis Kemp is trying to get an advance from the Denver front office so he can take care of this. As big as an idiot this guy is to spend the million he already received on his new contract and to father 9 children with 9 different women, I will cut him a little slack for trying to at least pay the child support.

Oh, and that "it takes two" bullshit is exactly that. Who cares what the women know. Its all on Travis to take responsibility if he is going to fuck a bunch of different women. The NFL even teaches you this when you are a rookie and if my memory serves me correct he wasn't drafted by the 49ers, so you know he received the proper advice.
“You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas”
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

BWAHAHAHAHA.

Way to start off the season on the wrong foot Paul. Geez, you would think you would've learned from your first screw up. Keep running laps until the Board says stop.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

DallasFanatic wrote:Keep running laps until the Board says stop.
Sadist.
godzilla2002
2011 NFL Best Bet Champ

Post by godzilla2002 »

King Crimson wrote:Henry is the next "Terrell" and Cutler the next "Elway".....blah blah blah....
Link?
Please try and separate common belief from some knob at the water cooler tickling your ass with bullshit! I’ve yet to hear anyone compare Henry to Davis or Cutler to Elway

Sorry to get off the topic... “Loser”… No doubt KC&PPaull copied that take!
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Rack R-Jack for finding the smoking gun
Tiny
Is it football season yet?

Post by Tiny »

Well....

There....you......go!!!!

That's about it, time for the fat lady to start her solo.
Winston Wolf:
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the fucking car!
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:Someone will find the original... it's just a matter of time.
Nice call ucant and nice find R-Jack.

I think this may have finally driven the stake thru Pauls' coagulated heart and ended the misery (both his and ours) once and for all. God, I hope so.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

RACK R-Jack!

He who ignores history is doomed to repeat it.

- KC Paul
Mike the Lab Rat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mike the Lab Rat »

I just don't get why anyone would ever steal material from another poster.

Plagiarizing in an attempt to impress a bunch of internet geeks that you'll probably never meet in person just doesn't seem worth the grief when you (inevitably) get outed. The fact that we "hang" on the 'net would seem to indicate that the locals on the board probably have the ability to use google and similar tools to detect blatant lifting of material. Hell, even my 9th graders know enough to mix in a thesaurus to change SOME of the words when trying to hide plagiarized material.

Doing it repeatedly -and getting caught repeatedly- just shows a glaring deviation from the normal chromosome count.
THE BIBLE - Because all the works of all the science cannot equal the wisdom of cattle-sacrificing primitives who thought every animal species in the world lived within walking distance of Noah's house.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Mike the Lab Rat wrote:Doing it repeatedly -and getting caught repeatedly- just shows a glaring deviation from the normal chromosome count.
Yep. The level of idiocy is more than a bit higher than astounding and/or disturbing, and it's almost a year, to the day. He was banned for a few weeks last year, if I recall.

Perhaps CCPaul is in need of an A&E TV "Intervention," for message board users.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

remember, Paul is the victim here.....

what a fucking putz..... :lol:
get out, get out while there's still time
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

I had no idea how very appropriate this thread title would turn out to be.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Jsc810 wrote:Hall of Fame thread. :lol:
Indeed it is. Who would have thought a simple Derrick Thomas reset would have inspired Paul to self plunger himself in such an utterly epic manner? Even funnier, though Paul obviously plagiarized, he managed to do so in such a way that he demonstrated both a complete lack of originality and a total lack of understanding the point the original poster was making.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
BBMarley
Eternal Scobode

Post by BBMarley »

Lets be fair everyone- it was preseason at the time. Paul is just getting himself up to regular season form. What a dumb shit...

And on another point- Rack RadioFan's new Avatar
Yeah fuckers.... I'm back
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

I'm thinking another timeout is sounding good for the shitstain right about now.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

IndyFrisco wrote:I'm thinking another timeout is sounding good for the shitstain right about now.
I’m not sure you have to. Isn’t he too embarrassed to show his face in here about now?
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

Goober McTuber wrote:
IndyFrisco wrote:I'm thinking another timeout is sounding good for the shitstain right about now.
I’m not sure you have to. Isn’t he too embarrassed to show his face in here about now?

He is still posting in the Motorsports forum...
BBMarley
Eternal Scobode

Post by BBMarley »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Apparently not: (posted a few days after he was busted again)
RevLimiter wrote:I guess I'M starting to get the hang of this plagiarism thing.

I guess so....:lol:

COMPLETE board melt in 5....4....3....2....1....
Asshole just doesn't see how pathetic this is. Personally- I don't know if a timeout is necessary. If he is dumb enough to come in here and get plungered every time he posts something- more power to him!
Yeah fuckers.... I'm back
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

The plungerings will get old Marley and we will have to read...errrr scroll over his shit posts. I think a timeout is necessary. If Wade Wilson gets five games for coaching while using HGH, than RuPaul Walker Lindh should get 5 games for being a tard.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

DallasFanatic wrote:The plungerings will get old Marley and we will have to read...errrr scroll over his shit posts. I think a timeout is necessary. If Wade Wilson gets five games for coaching while using HGH, than RuPaul Walker Lindh should get 5 games for being a tard.
Hmmm....no timeout, huh DF? You motherfuckers crack my ass up....do some of you even read the childish shit you post? Oh, and I'm still waiting for the "plungerings" to take place too.

I GOT OVER. PERIOD (that one's for you, Wags).
T1B- THE place to be for fun, informative sports talk....or NOT:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

You're the board rodeo clown, Paul.

And it's all you'll ever be.

Sorry you had to find out this way.