R-Jack Circa 2018

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Who's "Winning" This Epoch Smack Battle of KC?

CTRL Paul 3.0
No votes
KC Kid
25%
R-Jack Unleashing the Motherfucking Moonwalk
75%

Total votes: 4

socal
Prepare to qualify!

R-Jack Circa 2018

Post by socal »

:lol:
Last edited by socal on Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

What do they call that one where you are banging some chick from behind whilst smacking her ass and yelling "what's my name, bitch?" Well, I'm gonna mix that in somehow when it's time to give smackaholic junior the birds and the bees talk.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

smackaholic wrote:What do they call that one where you are banging some chick from behind whilst smacking her ass and yelling "what's my name, bitch?"
In the U&L... we call that The Dakota Fannying.

Sin,
Diego in Seattle
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

smackaholic wrote:What do they call that one where you are banging some chick from behind
Doggiestyle

Glad I could be of assistance
John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

You don’t just take a shit on a hooker’s chest, you smack that bad boy with a canoe paddle.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Kansas City Kid
BANNED FAT RETARD

Post by Kansas City Kid »

smackaholic wrote:What do they call that one where you are banging some chick from behind whilst smacking her ass and yelling "what's my name, bitch?" Well, I'm gonna mix that in somehow when it's time to give smackaholic junior the birds and the bees talk.
That is called a "RODEO FUCK" because you see how long you can stay on after calling her the wrong name!
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

"Rodeo fuck"... that's pretty funny shit, dude.

Sin,

What the fuck is wrong with you? Gee, why don't you reset "angry dragon" and "dirty sanchez," and maybe.....just amyyyyybe, someone will believe you've actually ever had intercourse with a woman before.

Jesustittyfucking christ, dude -- seriously...wtf is wrong with you? Did you think that no one here has a working internet connection, so there might be a chance that someone hasn't heard all of those weren't-funny-in-the-90's-isms, and suddenly bow down to your comedic genius?

No, seriously...wtf is wrong with you? You're like Jack with a broken ctrl-key.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Take my wife...please.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

Get it?

Sin,
Henny "KCKid" Youngman

Fucking A', this douche might make me long for the Good Old Days of hearing stupid fucking drivel about crazy times in CNY.
Kansas City Kid
BANNED FAT RETARD

Dinsdale wrote:"Rodeo fuck"... that's pretty funny shit, dude.

Sin,

What the fuck is wrong with you? Gee, why don't you reset "angry dragon" and "dirty sanchez," and maybe.....just amyyyyybe, someone will believe you've actually ever had intercourse with a woman before.

Jesustittyfucking christ, dude -- seriously...wtf is wrong with you? Did you think that no one here has a working internet connection, so there might be a chance that someone hasn't heard all of those weren't-funny-in-the-90's-isms, and suddenly bow down to your comedic genius?

No, seriously...wtf is wrong with you? You're like Jack with a broken ctrl-key.
Sincerely,

Dimsdale
16 posts PER DAY avg. on a message board for TWO YEARS. :D

Yeah, you are a WINNER! :meds:
Dinsdale wrote:

Sincerely,

1991 :meds:
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

So...see if I've got this straight --

I call you out for being the black-hole-of-humor in the crowd (one of many), since you're the fucking douchebag who has to reset "rodeo fuck" and every other stupid fucking phrase that was only slightly funny when we first heard it in junior high school...

So you try and refute my allegations that you're a humorless fucking twat by dropping...

post total smack?

No, I'm reallyreally serious this time...wtf is fucking wrong with you?

I mean, which part of your conscious being decided that the post-total smack was the way to go?

Are you completely fucking new here? I'm guessing so, since A) "rodeo fuck" and "angry dragon" and all of that stupid fucking shit that the only people who also believe that a mylar balloon is an "interactive toy" think is funny...has been play ad naseum on these boards, and they were fucking stupid(much like you) the first 412 times, and B) you don't seem to realize that though "accepted rules" here are few and far between, one that is universally true is that post-total-smack is a one-way ticket to bitchdom.

Don't just leave...fucking die, you worthless fucking idiot. Maybe betweern sucking Arab cocks in Hell, you can then wow anyone who took up residence in the netherworld before 1983 with your epic "rodeo fuck" resets.

Fucking tool.
Kansas City Kid
BANNED FAT RETARD

Hey, you should be embarrassed for posting at least 16 messages on here every day for two years - not one of which was funny or educated. No way you have ever even talked to a woman.

Yep, you are a winner. :meds:

Hopefully your boyfriend performs a "Toboggan" on you tonight - while fucking your ass from behind at the top of the stairs he punches the back of your pointy head, grabs your arms, and rides you down the stairs.
Last edited by Kansas City Kid on Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

**Adds one more to the "ignore" list**
Kansas City Kid
BANNED FAT RETARD

'BODE!

Hey, maybe you and your man Bruce can do a "Rear Admiral" tonight?
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

R-Jack wrote:
Kansas City Kid wrote: a "RODEO FUCK" because you see how long you can stay on after calling her the wrong name!
Since most of the folks on here have tough enough time staying on for eight seconds without the chicanery, that term is lost in these parts.
Multiple orgasms are a myth
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
quacker backer
Elwood

Post by quacker backer »

tard fight!!!!!
Terry in Crapchester wrote: But this board doesn't exactly represent reality.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Dinsdale wrote:So...see if I've got this straight --

I call you out for being the black-hole-of-humor in the crowd (one of many), since you're the fucking douchebag who has to reset "rodeo fuck" and every other stupid fucking phrase that was only slightly funny when we first heard it in junior high school...

So you try and refute my allegations that you're a humorless fucking twat by dropping...

post total smack?

No, I'm reallyreally serious this time...wtf is fucking wrong with you?

I mean, which part of your conscious being decided that the post-total smack was the way to go?

Are you completely fucking new here? I'm guessing so, since A) "rodeo fuck" and "angry dragon" and all of that stupid fucking shit that the only people who also believe that a mylar balloon is an "interactive toy" think is funny...has been play ad naseum on these boards, and they were fucking stupid(much like you) the first 412 times, and B) you don't seem to realize that though "accepted rules" here are few and far between, one that is universally true is that post-total-smack is a one-way ticket to bitchdom.

Don't just leave...fucking die, you worthless fucking idiot. Maybe betweern sucking Arab cocks in Hell, you can then wow anyone who took up residence in the netherworld before 1983 with your epic "rodeo fuck" resets.

Fucking tool.
That’s a bit harsh, Dinsdale. You’re talking about the guy that posted this gem in another forum:
Kansas City Kid wrote:Looking at Whitey Wagon and KFC Paul post in a thread is like watching them poop back and forth - Whitey pooping into KFC Paul's butthole and KFC Paul pooping back into Whitey's butthole - pooping back and forth with the same piece of poop.......FOREVER!
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Invictus
H.N.I.C.

Post by Invictus »

e wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:who's the "king of propecia" now, bitch?
Fixed.
by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 on Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:30 am
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:

Right. Because unlike you, I actually respond to Vic. He's a funny poster
Husker4ever
Elwood

Post by Husker4ever »

quacker backer wrote:tard fight!!!!!
Bullshit....I about pissed myself laughing!!! KCKid had good intentions and almost got to "rusty trombone" before getting smacked the fuck down. Funny shit.
Kansas City Kid
BANNED FAT RETARD

Get back to those pies, eclairs, candy, fudge, and cakes, Tubby.

Kansas City Kid
BANNED FAT RETARD

If by "pile on" you mean your morbidly obese ass being in the thread, then so be it.

Munch on. :paul: :paul: :paul:
Kansas City Kid
BANNED FAT RETARD

But it it so entertaining to see Fatty Paul melt down every time he sees the Simmons photo and the Twinkies grubbing. :lol:
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

R-Jack wrote:For someone who has such high standards in the subjects of humor and insight, you sure do set the bar low in the "repetative drivel" category.

Just to keep the theme going, I'll echo a sentiment I had in an earlier thread. It takes a special type of tard to end up as KC-Pasteatake's bootlicker. Through an iron clad will to make the mediocre out of your reach and the grace of God, you have become that tard.

You sir, are a failure both in text and in life. Please back away from everyone else's punching bag before it falls on you and claims 'bode.

Although I agree with the above 100%, I think you're looking at this the wrong way.

Paul, who was voted 3 straight years our previous board's worst poster is the very definition of "Ankling, Takeless Dumbfuck". At one time or another he has done the same thing to every last poster in the NFL forum (save for Wags) that Kaley is doing to him.

What better punishment for KC's version of M2ool than to have a heel gumming fuckwit give that exact treatment back onto him on a daily basis?

:lol: :lol:
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

I'd changing my name to BlueSpringsScott if it wasn't so many fucking letters
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

KC Scott wrote:I'd changing my name to BlueSpringsScott if it wasn't so many fucking letters
Just go with BS Scott.

Has a nice ring to it.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Kansas City Kid wrote:But it it so entertaining to see Fatty Paul melt down
So send him a PM.

Or take this charade to tardtrain, where they'll actually appreciate this third rate attempt at "humor."
Kansas City Kid
BANNED FAT RETARD

Giant Assed Paul Was Eating Twinkies And wrote:
:paul: :paul: :paul: :paul: :paul: :paul:
socal
Prepare to qualify!

Post by socal »

As long as you hijackers wanna grabass, we may as well vote.

:lol: