AOC and Bernie want to hurt the poor...

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Kierland

Re: AOC and Bernie want to hurt the poor...

Post by Kierland »

Mikey wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 3:58 pm
88 wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 3:41 pm Blah blah blah
Take a red. You're coming unhinged.
Do these tards really think their sarcasm is funny or somehow enlightening?
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 7:03 pm
Mikey wrote:
How about you? Did you read the rest of what he said? You've never expressed, in my memory, any agreement with any specific criticism of your Dear Leader. Just blind defense and accusations of "TDS" towards anybody who would dare speak against Him. You apparently agree with everything he does, with out any thought or consideration.
I think he’d do himself a big favor by just responding “I don’t know” would be a lot better than trying to bullshit his way out of a question. I don’t really think he’s lying about things as much as a lot of people think.
Right. Barely more than 10,000 in 828 days.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 5:44 pm
Payday lenders are one of the biggest contributors to GOP campaigns. Period.
I know that this is a futile request because you never can support any of the shit you pull out of your ass...but do you have a link you could post that supports your statement ??
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Look it up yourself tiny,

Sin,
CantSmack4Shit
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Derron wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 3:54 am I know that this is a futile request because you never can support any of the shit you pull out of your ass...but do you have a link you could post that supports your statement ??
You think they're giving to liberals who are trying to restrict their businesses? Wakey wake idiot.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

You like how the midget does not feel a statement has to be baked up and Screwed in the Ass dodged the question ? Shocking.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Up here tiny. Speak up here so we and hear your stupid yellow lying take about how sand makes soil so much better.
Fucking tard.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

88 wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 1:38 am
schmick wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 1:22 am AOC has a Credit Score of 430 and the dimocrats put her on the finance committee
Let that sink in.
That ^^^^ is most likely complete bullshit. https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/alexa ... ez-credit/ Let that sink in.
If she lost 1.17 bil in 10 years what would it be?
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 7:26 am
Kierland wrote:
88 wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 1:38 am

That ^^^^ is most likely complete bullshit. https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/alexa ... ez-credit/ Let that sink in.
If she lost 1.17 bil in 10 years what would it be?
It would probably be pretty high considering Chapter 7’s and 11’s come off your file in 9 years and 9 months. Being a lawyer, it’s precious you don’t know this.
Being an average citizen, it's telling that you do.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Derron wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 3:37 am You like how the midget does not feel a statement has to be baked up and Screwed in the Ass dodged the question ? Shocking.
The Center for Responsive Politics broke down donations for the Community Financial Services Assn, the national trade group for payday lenders, over past election cycles. Here they are

https://www.opensecrets.org/pacs/pacgot ... cycle=2018

2018 $63,500 32% D 68% R
2016 $129,500 39% D 61% R
2014 $141,500 40% D 60% R
2012 $201,471 28% D 72% R

Anything else, fucking idiot? Now you answer why you feel the need to carry two pieces on you, coward.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 11:46 pm Are you too senile to know that I was in the credit reporting industry for years?
Whoa, nothing slimy or sleazy at all about that industry! Equifax deserves to be obliterated.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 11:46 pm
Goober McTuber wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 9:03 pm
Papa Willie wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 7:26 am
It would probably be pretty high considering Chapter 7’s and 11’s come off your file in 9 years and 9 months. Being a lawyer, it’s precious you don’t know this.
Being an average citizen, it's telling that you do.
Are you too senile to know that I was in the credit reporting industry for years? Fuck if you don't let your dick talk out of your mouth sometimes.
Are you so stupid as to believe that I keep track of your life? I just assumed you've filed bankruptcy at least once. Or more.

FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Papa Willie wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 11:46 pm

Are you too senile to know that I was in the credit reporting industry for years?

Bwhahaha....

Porky was a telemarketer his whole life... And never made a dime playing music !

Hence, living life in a trailer park.

I'm shocked.

Too funny !
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Papa Willie wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 6:55 am Image
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 11:49 pm
Whoa, nothing slimy or sleazy at all about that industry! Equifax deserves to be obliterated.
Ok, I will play. Why does Equifax deserve to be obliterated? They aren't the ones overextending themselves and not making payments on time.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 4:11 pm Ok, I will play. Why does Equifax deserve to be obliterated? They aren't the ones overextending themselves and not making payments on time.
Really? The whole credit reporting industry is founded on the premise that humans are the product yet have absolutely no control over the dissemination of their data. It's pretty fucking crazy that one must participate in the credit arena in order to rent an apartment at the very minimum.

Then again, Equifax was breached and lied about it.
Equifax said Thursday that 2.4 million more consumers than previously reported were affected by the massive data breach the company suffered last year, adding to an already stunning toll.

This means that as many as 147.9 million consumers have been affected in some way by the breach, which amounts to about half the country.

The affected people's compromised information involves partial driver's license data. It does not include Social Security numbers, which was the focus of earlier analyses of the breach and the reason this group of consumers was not identified sooner, according to the credit reporting company.

This is not the first time Equifax has expanded its estimate of the breach's impact, which initially was put at 143 million consumers. In October, the company raised its estimate by 2.5 million, to 145.5 million. The company was dragged to Capitol Hill to answer for its missteps, with former chief executive Richard Smith — who by then had resigned in light of the crisis — accepting responsibility for the breach.

Last month, a probe by Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) said the company failed to keep its computer systems adequately up to date and was not forthcoming enough about its description of the damage.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Forgive me for neglecting to spreadsheet your fat ass, Melty, but please remind me when it was you filed Chapter 7? :mrgreen:

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Why do you continually fantasize about having sex with me? Sick bastard.

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 5:57 pm Screwy - let me tell you how it works.

All 3 credit bureaus are pretty much at the mercy of everybody who reports to them (all done through the internet now). When one of their people fucks up by putting in a mistake, the bureaus don't know about it. There's not enough people in the world to physically verify everything that comes in. They try to do it during mortgage reports (all accts. are verified), but that cost is tossed onto the customer. I'd imagine that would cost around $200 a pop nowadays.

As far as the hacking thing goes, I laughed my ass off. Back in 2001, I was actually at a meeting where they were talking about doing EVERYTHING over the internet. Everybody was super pumped about it! YAY! They started asking each of us what we thought about it. When they came to me, I said "NO". You would have thought I'd just shot their families! Top guy in there looks at me and says "Why?" I said "It's gonna get hacked." The IT fucks in there immediately were "OH NO - IT'LL NEVER HAPPEN. WE'VE GOT TOO MANY SAFEGUARDS IN PLACE." A few of them were looking at me like I was the biggest asshole in the world.

Fast forward to when the shit hit the fan a couple of years again. I had 3 of those people in that meeting call me basically saying "you have to feel pretty good about yourself for saying that way back when."

I did. In all honesty - it was probably (and still is) much more safe for them just to do it through fucking phone lines. Anyway - Experian & Trans Union are probably getting hacked just as much - and the entire industry pays the proper people off to keep it out of the headlines. I'm still amazed that the EFX saw the light of day, but I'd imagine that there wasn't a proper payoff. And yeah - that's how it works, too.

Regardless. If you knock the credit bureaus out of business, you can bet your flaming ass that there will be NO credit. Half-assed information or not, nobody's going to lend out any money on somebody they have no clue on. In a perfect world where everybody told the truth, that might work. We're not in a perfect world...
Fair enough, Melty. Nice post.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 5:33 pm
Really? The whole credit reporting industry is founded on the premise that humans are the product yet have absolutely no control over the dissemination of their data. It's pretty fucking crazy that one must participate in the credit arena in order to rent an apartment at the very minimum.
You absolutely have control of the dissemination of your data. If you don't want it shared, don't ask anyone for credit. If you do want credit, then you are opting in on the data share.

As far as renting goes it has been a long time since I rented and have no clue if a credit report was pulled or not. But I can certainly see an apartment complex pulling a potential renters credit to see if they are a good fit. I would expect that an individual would to protect their investment. That said I am sure there are plenty of places that will rent to anyone, credit report be damned.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 10:14 pm You absolutely have control of the dissemination of your data. If you don't want it shared, don't ask anyone for credit.
Ludicrous
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 10:45 pm
Left Seater wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 10:14 pm You absolutely have control of the dissemination of your data. If you don't want it shared, don't ask anyone for credit.
Ludicrous
If this isn’t trolling then you should send some cash to the Prince in Lagos who needs a bit of cash to extract the rest of his cash which he will split with you at some future date.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Papa Willie wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 6:13 am Nice to see YouCant back and kicking the pilsner fuck out of the midget.

88 is 100% accurate. Put a a 15% cap on credit cards and they just won’t give any of them out anymore - certainly to the fucks who don’t pay their bills. Simple as that.
If you can't pay your bills you shouldn't get credit. Especially since credit card debt got a lot harder to discharge in bankruptcy.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

BSmack wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 11:10 pm
Papa Willie wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 6:13 am Nice to see YouCant back and kicking the pilsner fuck out of the midget.

88 is 100% accurate. Put a a 15% cap on credit cards and they just won’t give any of them out anymore - certainly to the fucks who don’t pay their bills. Simple as that.
If you can't pay your bills you shouldn't get credit. Especially since credit card debt got a lot harder to discharge in bankruptcy.
While this is sound advice, I do enjoy the miles these credit cards give me each month. Thanks to those of you carrying a balance who are paying for it.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 9:30 pm
Goober McTuber wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 8:56 pm Why do you continually fantasize about having sex with me? Sick bastard.
Because I know that's the only thing you can relate to. Gay, ass sex.
No, that has always been your obsession, Melty, and that's a well-known fact. Own it, you fat fucking gaylord.

Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Goober McTuber wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 1:58 am
No, that has always been your obsession, Melty, and that's a well-known fact. Own it, you fat fucking gaylord.

'Spray is in your dome.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Team Reacharound at it again.

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 3:30 pm
Goober McTuber wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 2:57 pm Team Reacharound at it again.
I coined the phrase & wrote a song about it in 2001. I'm not in it.
You and Martard personify it.

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »