Mad Russian - Atomic Panties Slap fest

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Atomic Punk
antagonist

Mad Russian - Atomic Panties Slap fest

Post by Atomic Punk »

MadRussian wrote:I was doing a project for CENTCOM, and we were scheduled to go over there 3 weeks later.
2 days after 9/11 we were all on a Military flight to the ME.
"Look at me everybody! Gimme some love today!"
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
MadRussian
Poop is Funny!!!

Re: Remembering 9/11

Post by MadRussian »

Atomic Punk wrote:
MadRussian wrote:I was doing a project for CENTCOM, and we were scheduled to go over there 3 weeks later.
2 days after 9/11 we were all on a Military flight to the ME.
"Look at me everybody! Gimme some love today!"

This thread title is "Remembering 9/11"
That's how I remember it, I cant help it that you were having your colon penetrated by a horse that day.
At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.
P.J. O'Rourke.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Dumb Russian:

I've never seen you chime in to mention Dec 7, 1941 as a memorial type day. You want to try to gain some sympathy and love today for what you think is your special service. So you are a self-aggrandizing fake and fraud.

MadRussian
Poop is Funny!!!

Post by MadRussian »

Atomic Punk wrote:Dumb Russian:

I've never seen you chime in to mention Dec 7, 1941 as a memorial type day. You want to try to gain some sympathy and love today for what you think is your special service. So you are a self-aggrandizing fake and fraud.
Sorry twink, I dont look for sympathy or love on forums. Perhaps if you had not been prancing around in semen stained hotel rooms in menses panties after getting horse fucked in a beastiality video you may have something to be proud of as well that you have done, and remember from that day.

Reap what you sow, semen belching faggot.
At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.
P.J. O'Rourke.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

So the US Army sent a tank to pick you up, drive you to the nearest airport for the desperately awaiting C-17 to transport you over there to replace the guy in the shop to change tires on jeeps. Good for you!

MadRussian
Poop is Funny!!!

Post by MadRussian »

Atomic Punk wrote:So the US Army sent a tank to pick you up, drive you to the nearest airport for the desperately awaiting C-17 to transport you over there to replace the guy in the shop to change tires on jeeps. Good for you!
Kill yourself, that was past absymal. Stick with being a pocket pussy for Clydesdales and wearing womens menses panties, at least we can laugh at you that way.
P.J. O'Rourke.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Re: Mad Russian - Atomic Panties Slap fest

Post by Mikey »

F- x 2
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Ummm Mikey, this thread was originally split by either a m0d or admin from the 9/11 thread. So blame them.

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

go 'tard up another thread, atomic brain damage.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

I would be disrespecting everyone here if I dignified you with a good response Wags.

Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

MadRussian wrote:Stick with being a pocket pussy for Clydesdales...
That was actually kinda funny.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Ana Ng
Typhoid Mary

Post by Ana Ng »

Atomic Punk wrote:I would be disrespecting everyone here if I dignified you with a good response...
I'M not worried.
War Wagon wrote:There is a God and my tomato garden is proof of that.
socal
Prepare to qualify!

Post by socal »

Mikey wrote:F- x 2
Wrong! The product of two negatives is a positive.

Why do you hate math?
Van wrote:Kumbaya, asshats.
R-Jack wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote:So why did you post it?
Yes, that just happened.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

socal wrote:
Mikey wrote:F- x 2
Wrong! The product of two negatives is a positive.

Why do you hate math?
:doh:

F x 2i
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Martyred wrote:
I agree. Blind squirrel finds my nuts, etc.

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

Atomic Punk wrote:my nuts.
I'll take Things You Tuck for $800, Alex.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

AP wrote:Only my fellow asshats here could find what I think is a Time magazine cover that I haven't found. It's a pic of guys raising the Amercian flag on the WTC rubble and there is this rescue German Shepherd on the pile that is looking for dead bodies or potential survivors.

Her (the dog's) name is "Osa" and her owner brought her over one day when I lived in NJ and the pup liked retrieving the ball that I kept throwing out in the parking lot. Those dogs are smarter than 99% of you idiots.
I think the only idiot is the person believing these cockamamie stories you endlessly throw around in here.

Seems like no matter what the news story is, YOU have some sort of unique connection, or IN, with the story.

AP: "Apollo 13? Oh yeah, I was secretly stowed away next to the bypass line[/Fletch]. I know what REALLY happened on that famous mission..."
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote:my nuts.
I'll take Things You Tuck for $800, Alex.
You're just jealous I don't have the shriveled variety because I don't 'roid up and then get hissy when questioning your curious relationship with a well-known bi-curious male.

Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

poopfart, that dog's name is "Osa" and there was an event at Home Depot (I used to work there before I moved back here to go to nursing school) where the owner brought that specific dog over and let me play with the dog as it was an event in the parking lot with FD crews that were involved in the aftermath that had engines and other vehicles out in the parking lot for display.

Sounds like you live an unfulfilled life with no experience other than being taller than slopes.

MadRussian
Poop is Funny!!!

Post by MadRussian »

Atomic Punk wrote:poopfart, that dog's name is "Osa" and there was an event at Home Depot (I used to work there before I moved back here to go to nursing school) where the owner brought that specific dog over and let me play with the dog as it was an event in the parking lot with FD crews that were involved in the aftermath that had engines and other vehicles out in the parking lot for display.

Sounds like you live an unfulfilled life with no experience other than being taller than slopes.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You are how old, and still "in school"?
P.J. O'Rourke.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

MadRussian wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote:poopfart, that dog's name is "Osa" and there was an event at Home Depot (I used to work there before I moved back here to go to nursing school) where the owner brought that specific dog over and let me play with the dog as it was an event in the parking lot with FD crews that were involved in the aftermath that had engines and other vehicles out in the parking lot for display.

You know, there’s plenty of ammo available when AP is your target, but taking classes doesn’t really qualify. I went back to school in my 40s and wound up with a better job and a better future. You, on the other hand, probably pound 40s to forget your shitty job and your nonexistent future.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
MadRussian
Poop is Funny!!!

Post by MadRussian »

Goober McTuber wrote:
MadRussian wrote:

You know, there’s plenty of ammo available when AP is your target, but taking classes doesn’t really qualify. I went back to school in my 40s and wound up with a better job and a better future. You, on the other hand, probably pound 40s to forget your shitty job and your nonexistent future.

If you hadn't been such a fat pile of shit loser, you probably would not have needed to go back for schoolin'

BTW I own 2 successful businesses, and my house is already paid for.
It must suck to be so wrong, but I am sure you are no stranger to that, most losers aren't.
P.J. O'Rourke.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

MadRussian wrote:BTW I own 2 successful businesses, and my house is already paid for.
That's really believable, w-i-g-g-e-r. :lol:
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

MadRussian
Poop is Funny!!!

Post by MadRussian »

Goober McTuber wrote:
MadRussian wrote:BTW I own 2 successful businesses, and my house is already paid for.
I DGAF if some semen gulping fat tub of shit believes me or not, just FYI
Sorry to burst your bubble
W i g g e r?
yeah thats so me :meds:
P.J. O'Rourke.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

MadRussian wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:
I DGAF if some semen gulping fat tub of shit believes me or not, just FYI
Sorry to burst your bubble
W i g g e r?
yeah thats so me :meds:
You just come accross as such a successful young man. Who thinks his sister is really hot. :lol:

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:The area that I covered (lower 2/3 of GA & some of N. Florida)
Wow. You really are fat.

Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Goober McTuber wrote: You know, there’s plenty of ammo available when AP is your target, but taking classes doesn’t really qualify. I went back to school in the 40s and wound up with a better job and a better future...
Fixed. Carry on, Goobs.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Atomic Punk wrote:I would be disrespecting everyone here if I dignified you with a good response Wags.
If by "disrespecting" you mean "surprise the fuck out of", then yeah
Martyred wrote:
On more than one level...
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
MadRussian
Poop is Funny!!!

Post by MadRussian »

Goober McTuber wrote:
You just come accross as such a successful young man. Who thinks his sister is really hot. :lol:
I don't even have a sister, you imbecilic, condom impacted cock-snorkeler.
Why don't you go back to massaging APs anal prolapse with your uvula, unless you just enjoy getting smacked around like a new ping pong ball in a Chinese Gym?
P.J. O'Rourke.