OBAMA KILLS BIN LADIN!!!!!!!

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: OBAMA KILLS BIN LADIN!!!!!!!

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Too bad this couldn't have happened Thursday night and fucked up all the royal wedding coverage. That would have been epic.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Too bad this couldn't have happened Thursday night and fucked up all the royal wedding coverage. That would have been epic.
I read somewhere that he made the call to execute the mission during the royal wedding.

Also, this:
AP wrote:BTW, SEAL 6 from the Richard Marcinko days no longer exists as its elements has been assimilated by JSOC.
Is basically splitting hairs. DEVGRU is still commonly referred to as SEAL Team 6.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

War Wagon wrote: Who gives a fuck if anybody in that shithole likes or respects us? The only thing I want from them is FEAR.
The line between 'fear' and 'respect' is very blurry. They kind of run together a little bit. Men are usually afraid to say "I fear ...". "I respect ..." is much more palatable.
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Tom In VA wrote:
War Wagon wrote: Who gives a fuck if anybody in that shithole likes or respects us? The only thing I want from them is FEAR.
The line between 'fear' and 'respect' is very blurry. They kind of run together a little bit. Men are usually afraid to say "I fear ...". "I respect ..." is much more palatable.
Whitey's just puffing up his sunken little chest. Leave him be.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Goober McTuber wrote: Whitey's just puffing up his sunken little chest.
The proper smack terminology would be 'concave', you cockwaxing eunuch.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

War Wagon wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote: Whitey's just puffing up his sunken little chest.
The proper smack terminology would be 'concave', you cockwaxing eunuch.
Your smack may be rigid and formulaic, mine is more free-flowing.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Tom In VA wrote:
I see what you mean here Tom, but saying that "I respect that Wags is a few doughnuts short of a baker's dozen" just doesn't have the same impact.
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

Goober McTuber wrote:Your smack may be rigid and formulaic, mine is more free-flowing.
as is the spew coming from your sphincter.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Sirfindafold wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:Your smack may be rigid and formulaic, mine is more free-flowing.
as is the spew coming from your sphincter.
Hopefully both catch you right between your eyes.

LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

I don't mean to interrupt your scat fest, but have you considered that they knew where he was for a long time and were just waiting until they really needed a big bright celebratory diversion?

Let's see...what needs to be pushed temporarily out of sight--right now!--....??

1) The galling botched assassination of Gadaffi--again! This would have blown up big time into a PR nightmare..

2) Anyone notice that while the Phillies fans were hootin' and whoopin', Bernanke was engaged in his most gerrymandered rigamarole in U.S. history to keep our absurd debt economy limping along?...what, no?

3) The fake apartheid state as usual is on super high anxiety alert--this time due to the new Egyptian authorities declaring the blockade of Gaza to be "disgusting" and announcing that the border would henceforth be open to the residents of Gaza to receive supplies.

4) The crisis in Japan is not being resolved at all, and the entire world should properly be on extreme alert--and the nuclear power proponents are shitting large brick shaped objects without interruption...(as much for the Alabama reactor--identical to the Fukushima design--which just missed being hit with a massive tornado)

And that's plenty enough to necessitate the Bin Laden card--carried out with embarrassing efficiency and ease--no trial, no body, no need to provide any actual evidence that he in fact carried out or arranged any attacks, let alone those on 9/11.

folks, we've been mega-hoodwinked...again.. :wink:
Before God was, I am
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Hear that, mv?

Felchco is your new bunk-mate.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Well Marty some of - what I believe to be your brothers / comrades / mates are pretty much saying the same thing.

Elvis Bin Laden.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Tom In VA wrote:- sending in a SEAL team to do the dirty would garner much more respect in that region than simply lobbing cruise missiles. This had to be up close and personal.
Didn't have anything to do with respect. It had to be done this way. There were no other alternatives. You can't very well level the place with cruise missile and then say, "We have killed...well somebody important...I think. Don't really know who it was and we don't have any bodies for identification. Could have been bin Laden."

That wouldn't have worked.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Papa Willie wrote:
LTS TRN 2 wrote:I don't mean to interrupt your scat fest, but have you considered that they knew where he was for a long time and were just waiting until they really needed a big bright celebratory diversion?

Let's see...what needs to be pushed temporarily out of sight--right now!--....??

1) The galling botched assassination of Gadaffi--again! This would have blown up big time into a PR nightmare..

2) Anyone notice that while the Phillies fans were hootin' and whoopin', Bernanke was engaged in his most gerrymandered rigamarole in U.S. history to keep our absurd debt economy limping along?...what, no?

3) The fake apartheid state as usual is on super high anxiety alert--this time due to the new Egyptian authorities declaring the blockade of Gaza to be "disgusting" and announcing that the border would henceforth be open to the residents of Gaza to receive supplies.

4) The crisis in Japan is not being resolved at all, and the entire world should properly be on extreme alert--and the nuclear power proponents are shitting large brick shaped objects without interruption...(as much for the Alabama reactor--identical to the Fukushima design--which just missed being hit with a massive tornado)

And that's plenty enough to necessitate the Bin Laden card--carried out with embarrassing efficiency and ease--no trial, no body, no need to provide any actual evidence that he in fact carried out or arranged any attacks, let alone those on 9/11.

folks, we've been mega-hoodwinked...again.. :wink:
This may well be the first time I've ever semi-agreed with you.

And before anybody else says anything, he is pretty much spot on with all 4 examples.
no shit. for the first time in board history, turd gets something mostly right. Had he not verred off track with his usual jew bit, he might have even gotten a rack.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

IndyFrisco wrote:All I'll say on the matter is I am glad Obama did not follow up on his campaign promise to GTFO of the Middle East right away. I'm glad he stuck with the plan.
His plan all along was to get out of Iraq right away, then step up efforts to find bin Laden in Afghanistan. Afghanistan isn't really in the Middle East, after all. And Iraq was nothing more than a distraction from bin Laden in the first place.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Terry in Crapchester wrote: His plan all along was to get out of Iraq right away, then step up efforts to find bin Laden in Afghanistan. Afghanistan isn't really in the Middle East, after all. And Iraq was nothing more than a distraction from bin Laden in the first place.
Except, you ain't going anywhere.

The wars had nothing to do with "finding Bin Laden", you naive child.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Martyred wrote:
Terry in Crapchester wrote: His plan all along was to get out of Iraq right away, then step up efforts to find bin Laden in Afghanistan. Afghanistan isn't really in the Middle East, after all. And Iraq was nothing more than a distraction from bin Laden in the first place.
Except, you ain't going anywhere.

The wars had nothing to do with "finding Bin Laden", you naive child.
Iraq didn't, and I stated as much.

Afghanistan should have been about finding bin Laden. Whether it was, I'll leave that to others to judge.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Iraq wasn't about finding Bin Laden nor was Afghanistan. If he was found great but the official story has been it has always been about MORE than one guy. It still is.

Iraq was about overthrowing Saddam AND drawing terrorists to a terrain more hospitable for our heavily mechanized and logistically dependent armed forces at the time.

The DEVGRU types weren't mature enough at the time and have evolved throughout the past ten years. Meanwhile many many many people - including Al Queda warriors from across the globe have been killed in Iraq.

One Kuwait citizen named Hassan Ghul, was captured in Iraq because he went there - to kill Americans. His capture, torture, and subsequent release of information led to the laurels you're bestowing upon Obama.

Own it Terry. Eat it.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Yes I'm quite aware of the latest word salad we're being served.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/ ... laden.html

Panetta says it's "open".

I don't believe the information was gathered over tea and cake.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Tom In VA wrote:Iraq wasn't about finding Bin Laden nor was Afghanistan. If he was found great but the official story has been it has always been about MORE than one guy. It still is.

Iraq was about overthrowing Saddam AND drawing terrorists to a terrain more hospitable for our heavily mechanized and logistically dependent armed forces at the time.

The DEVGRU types weren't mature enough at the time and have evolved throughout the past ten years. Meanwhile many many many people - including Al Queda warriors from across the globe have been killed in Iraq.

One Kuwait citizen named Hassan Ghul, was captured in Iraq because he went there - to kill Americans. His capture, torture, and subsequent release of information led to the laurels you're bestowing upon Obama.

Own it Terry. Eat it.
So what you're saying is that we never would've found bin Laden had we not been in Iraq?

You might want to read your own post, Tom. If Ghul went to Iraq "to kill Americans," as you state, then it follows of necessity that he wouldn't have gone there had we not been in Iraq in the first place.

Yes, Iraq was about overthrowing Saddam, in reality. But the Bush Administration knew that they couldn't sell that to the American people. So what they chose to do was state, or at least insinuate, that Saddam Hussein was behind 9/11.

Remember, in the immediate aftermath of 9/11, only 2-3% of the public believed Iraq was behind the attack. In the runup to the Iraq War, however, that number swelled to 41%. And in the runup to the Iraq War, a majority of Americans believed that "most or all" of the 9/11 highjackers were Iraqi (correct answer: none). Granted, no one has ever gone hungry by "misunderestimating" the collective intelligence of the American people. But at the same time, public opinion rarely, if ever, moves so dramatically in favor of such a demonstrably and obviously incorrect position unless someone or something is pushing it in that direction. That something was the Bush Administration.

As my former Senator, the late Daniel Patrick Moynihan, once said, you are entitled to your own opinion, but you are not entitled to your own set of facts. The Bush Administration spent eight years ignoring that very basic tenet.

I'll give you an A for effort in trying to spin one of the worst foreign policy blunders in U.S. history. But I, for one, am not buying it. Sorry.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Terry in Crapchester wrote: So what you're saying is that we never would've found bin Laden had we not been in Iraq?

I'll give you an A for effort in trying to spin one of the worst foreign policy blunders in U.S. history. But I, for one, am not buying it. Sorry.
I'm not saying "We wouldn't have gotten Bin Laden had we not been in Iraq". Not at all. But the "facts" are, it was American presence in Iraq that drew Ghul, along with numerous other terrorists - dead or captured - which was part of the reason why Iraq was chosen as the battleground. Perhaps you recall the "time and place of our choosing" quote from Rumsfeld. Iraq, was expendable, Saddam, was expendable - of all the regions in the middle east it was the most favorable.

As for your continued bullshit about WMD. The facts there are. Prior to invasion - we had no clue. After the invasion - we knew for sure. So it is what it is.

I'm not spinning anything and don't need to. Go read a history book or something. Not much I can do about it. I believe Bush did and Obama is doing what they're supposed to be doing for the people they work for. They both work for the same people too.

The only thing I wonder is whether or not that has ever been .... us.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Tom In VA wrote:As for your continued bullshit about WMD. The facts there are. Prior to invasion - we had no clue. After the invasion - we knew for sure.
Ritter said there were no WMD. Blix said he couldn't find any, and asked for more time. Bush responded by kicking him out and invading.
So it is what it is.
You said it, not me.
I believe Bush did and Obama is doing what they're supposed to be doing for the people they work for. . . .

The only thing I wonder is whether or not that has ever been .... us.
On that point, at least, we're in agreement.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

I know who said what and what people thought and believed, but the fact remains is that nobody KNEW.

Nobody KNEW until the invasion succeeded. Right or wrong, that's the way it is. I can sit here now and say -- well turns out Ritter was pretty much right. But only because of the fact, the invasion succeeded.

The intelligence game isn't a precise one. Obama had some "balls" as they were apparently only about 75-80% sure Osama was where they thought he was.

Further IRAQ wasn't all about WMD. Was the sense of urgency sold under the auspice of WMD ? Sure, was it "trumped up a bit", definitely. Iraq was multifold as pre-emptive strikes go. 1. The Unknown WMD factor. 2. The known Saddam factor (overthrow was official policy prior to Bush nd 3. Give Al Queda the battle they'd been goading the US into, in an environment that most logistically favored our armed forces at the time.

Meanwhile, we're going broke. Osama is winning, even in death.

:meds:
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Tom In VA wrote:3. Give Al Queda the battle they'd been goading the US into, in an environment that most logistically favored our armed forces at the time.
So we were fighting Al Qaeda in Iraq?

http://www.commondreams.org/headlines03/0520-02.htm

Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Excellent point Goober.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Terry in Crapchester wrote:
His plan all along was to get out of Iraq right away,
His only plan for Iraq was to continue the program already laid out for him by the previous administration.
then step up efforts to find bin Laden in Afghanistan.
The surge in Afghanistan didn't have jackfuckingshit to do with finding OBL, you brainless, lying fuckpuppet.

OBL is a media distraction. His alleged death has zero operational impact. He has been irrelevant for ten years now. It will be a good thing once he is finally killed for sure just not an important thing.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Goober McTuber wrote:
So we were fighting Al Qaeda in Iraq?
Yes, we were among others. That is where the we captured the AQ operative who was the final piece of the puzzle to locating OBL.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Terry in Crapchester wrote: Ritter said there were no WMD.
Another lie. He said we had no idea what Saddam had or didn't have. That was true, but beside the point. The point was that having no idea what he was doing was no longer acceptable given the risk in a post 9/11 environment.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Bullshit, Avi.

The invasion--and destruction--of Iraq was conducted on the express and unrelenting orders of the fake apartheid state--by way of their diligent legion of "neocons" which basically packed the Chimp administration.

There was never a real question of Saddam launching some rash attack on anyone. All of the tedious droning fears, smears, distortions and outright lies were done with the full knowledge of their being bullshit. And that's how the fake state rolls.

And if you think the current Palestinian unity government isn't twisting the panties of the Zionazis, you're whistling in the dark.
Before God was, I am
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Absolutely LTS but the overall strategy needs some strategic and tactical operations in order to fully prepare the world for the inevitable return of the lizard people running the fake apartheid state.

Not having rogue countries and a loose knit organization of zealous goat herders as patsies wouldn't work. The fake apartheid state that sets up the madrassas and training locations turning these goat herders into killers and trying to goad the US into war - which of course is at the behest of the lizard men was all part of the plan.

So, either fully complying - probably willingly - in order to gather up the riches for the lizard men the BushCoKochCheney Clan of Neanderthal WASP descent staged the whole thing on 9-11 to justify the "War on Terror".

And believe it or not, Usama Bin Laden's real name is Nigel Kenneth Truffledorf, a descendent of British and German nobility throughout centuries - Juden Nobility.

He's not dead. It was all staged. A 7-11 clerk killed in a hold up in Southeast, DC was and those pictures might get released.

The SEALS killed a guy who attacked them a squirt gun.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

No, Tom, your silly attempt to exaggerate off the charts is a cheap dodge.

Gee, we notice you can't actually dispute the basic facts of "neocons" packing the Chimp administration, and their immediate push for an Iraq invasion after 9/11. Who are you kidding?

And where are these disgraced war mongers now? Where's Wolfie? Rummy? Cheney? Bremer? Oh sure, they've been given medals.

And once again, if you think the current unity government of the Palestinians isn't going to push the Zionazis to serious rash action, you really haven't been paying attention.

But hey, we got Bin Laden!!!

('scuse me while I open my window and start chanting)...U.S.A.....U.S.A...
Before God was, I am
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Can't pull one over on you, you sly dog.

:wink:

As conspiracy goes, I'm more of a natural evolution into a "New World Order" kind of Skynet thing going on kind of fan. Read much on the "Singularity" ?

Further the UN and it's Agenda 21 which focuses on "depopulation" for fear of overconsumption of resources, I think that shit's really going on.

The other fascinating thing to watch is how NASA scientists "discovered" that a small scale nuclear war in say - Pakistan / India could actually reverse some of the adverse effects of Global Warming.

But I'm "wakey wakey" ing.

Thanks.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: There was never a real question of Saddam launching some rash attack on anyone.
Like Kuwait?

All of the tedious droning...
Are belong to YOU.
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

Papa Willie wrote:The only reason we're in ANY of those places is ONE thing.

Oil. To say otherwise, you'd be a stupid fucking idiot.

And Terry - surely you can't be dumb enough to think that those 50,000 "advisors" in Iraq aren't troops. SURELY you aren't following under the dumbasses who think otherwise. I've got more faith in your abilities.
Thank God man...gas might be at $6 a gal. by now if not...
Go Bucs, Gators
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

I'm not familiar with your particular conspiracy theories, Tom, but forewarned is forepawed.

However, I have heard the rather dark notion that the tsunami in Japan actually provided some real relief to the nation's bloated medical care program--all those old folks living in those small coastal towns were ringing up some serious bills--you know what I'm sayin'?

As for Saddam's invasion of Kuwait somehow being compared to an actual unprovoked missile attack on New York or Tehran, this is so ludicrous it can't even be imagined. If you must have some reference to how idiotic this notion is, consider the standard pre-invasion droning point that Saddam had chemical weapons labs on trucks driving around Iraq 24/7.

Here's where this bizarre lunacy came from..read and feel if not shame, at least some disgust..
http://www.zimbio.com/member/motown67/a ... al+Weapons
Before God was, I am
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

That curveball dude got a lot of people killed.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

People...

...can we not just all agree that we'd fuck the living shit out of this Kardashian bitch?

marty = everybody get together, try to love one another right now
Why don’t you just STFU.
Onions
Elwood

Post by Onions »

"i sky scrape the heavens"
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

"Really, though, I wonder what their excuse is for having a 3,000 sq ft home with basically no windows, behind 8 to 12 foot walls topped with razon wire, and all trash and garbage burned on site, a few miles from their national military academy. And they allegedly didn't know what was going on there." --Mikey

Actually, that is the norm out here in this part of the world, the only difference being the size of the compound, living quarters, and the close proximity to a training academy. Windows let in heat or cold and since nobody has air conditioning they try to kep the house's temperatures as stable as possible.

As for letting the Pakis in on the operation, word on the unpaved streets of Afghanistan is that it was a only US forces need-to-know operation.
Cock o' the walk, baby!