Um John?

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Re: Um John?

Post by indyfrisco »

SunCoastSooner wrote:And you're damn right I will take Finch over Coker or any other freshman runningbacks last season short of maybe Laittimore or Dyer.
Sudden Sam wrote:Over a healthy Trent Richardson?
:facepalm:
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Post by TheJON »

You just can't resist running your foot into your own ass can you. You said he wouldn't play due to off the field issues and have done nothing but imply he is our best back afterward.

Your claim about Wegher having having 968 yards rushing his freshman season is complete and utter bullshit. He had 641 yards in 12 games rushing and 112 yards receiving per Hawkeyesports.com. Not even fucking close in total offense to what you claim he had rushing. Wegher had 4.0 yards a carry; Roy Finch had 4.7 yards a carry. A Rich Rod Michigan defense completely shut Wehger down. 19 carries for 63 yards against Northwestern... Northwestern?

Finch didn't come in in mop up duty against Iowa State, he played as the #1 from midway through the second quarter because Murray got hurt.

And you're damn right I will take Finch over Coker or any other freshman runningbacks last season short of maybe Laittimore or Dyer.
Another day, another post by SCS where he COMPLETELY MAKES UP WHAT SOMEONE SAID.

I will PayPal you $10,000 within the hour if you can show me where I either said Wegher is more talented than Finch or that he rushed for 968 yards. Seriously, I will give you the money within the hour.

Finch DID come in mop-up duty against Iowa State, dipshit. Oklahoma was up by about 30 in the 2nd quarter. And regardless of whether or not it was mop-up duty, IT WAS IOWA STATE.

Wegher didn't play a full 12 games. He played a total of about 9 as a co-starter and none as the feature back. He didn't play at all in 2 of the games (UNI/Ohio St) and barely played against Michigan State because of an injury he suffered early in the game. As a co-starter, he rushed for over 100 yards 3 times (Iowa State, Indiana, Georgia Tech) and was instrumental to our road win over Penn State where he had over 70 yards and a few key 1st downs on our final drive. He also busted a 20 yard, game sealing TD run against Georgia Tech in the Orange Bowl.

I have not once implied or said Wegher is more talented than Finch. I said he's proven more at this level......and he has. If you really are this fucking stupid, I am not joking when I say you would be doing society a favor by offing yourself. Finch was a mop-up/back-up RB for the majority of the season. That doesn't mean he can't or won't become a superstar back. I have in no way claimed he won't. He might turn out to be the next Adrian Peterson for all I know. He's sure as hell got the hype. But he's rushed for a whopping 398 yards, mostly against bad run defenses in non-crucial situations (ie mop-up duty).

A couple of things you should probably understand.......

You can't compare Wegher's YPC to Finch's. I know you're of VERY low intelligence. You continually prove this. However, I'm going to let you in on a little secret........

RUNNING BACKS THAT HAVE SHITTY OFFENSIVE LINES IN FRONT OF THEM WILL RUSH FOR FEWER YPC THAN RUNNING BACKS WITH GOOD OFFENSIVE LINES IN FRONT OF THEM.

Does that make any sense to you? Who am I kidding? Of course it doesn't. It's a logical point. You have no ability to comprehend ANYTHING logical. That's why you're stupid. That's why you're always so fucking angry on these boards. You're frustrated that you just can't fucking understand simple things. I feel for you. I really do, SCS. I am sure going through life with no intelligence is pretty difficult. I dunno, maybe go back to school??

Okay, so with that out of the way, I would like to say one more time so you can stop making up what I have said.........

I AM NOT SAYING WEGHER WILL BEAT OUT FINCH OR THAT HE IS MORE TALENTED.

Again, you're dumb. We've already been through this. But you understand what I just wrote there, correct?

Fuck it, I'll say it again. Maybe the 950th time is the charm....

I AM NOT SAYING WEGHER WILL BEAT OUT FINCH OR THAT HE IS MORE TALENTED.

Certainly you have this figured out, correct? Meh. I doubt it. I will almost guarantee your next post will be the 90th post in this thread where you claim I am saying Wegher is going to beat out Finch and that he is more talented despite that.

Okay, retard........let's see your next response. What exactly are you going to completely make up about what I said? Is it really asking too much out of you - despite your complete lack of intelligence - to come up with a response where you don't just make up lies about what the other poster said?
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

I'm done with this... have fun with another year with Iowa as the 3rd or 4th team in the Big Tweleven. I'll send a post card from the top of the pile.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.