In honor of Sammy

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

In honor of Sammy

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Last edited by SunCoastSooner on Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Re: In honor of Sammy

Post by SunCoastSooner »

BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

bama would dick fuck them both.
Vito Corleone
Eternal Scobode

Post by Vito Corleone »

M Club wrote:bama would dick suck them both.
FIFY
M Club wrote:I've seen Phantom Holding Calls ruin a 7-5 team's undefeated season.
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

i wouldn't go so far as mgo by telling my lady to eat a lead sando, but i'm not above telling her to dick suck me.
Vito Corleone
Eternal Scobode

Post by Vito Corleone »

M Club wrote:i wouldn't go so far as mgo by telling my man to eat a lead sando, but i'm not above telling him to dick suck me.
[John Cleese]Your not fooling anyone ya know.[/John Cleese]
M Club wrote:I've seen Phantom Holding Calls ruin a 7-5 team's undefeated season.
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

i suppose so, as long as someone was around to make a homo joke.
Vito Corleone
Eternal Scobode

Post by Vito Corleone »

M Club wrote:i suppose so, as long as someone was around to make a homo joke.
It wouldn't be a sports forum without at lease one homo or prison joke.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

I hate bama as much as any Aubie can, but...

Fukk a buncha potato heads that resort to putting blue turf on their home field just to match their uni jerseys.

Gimmick State U.
PrimeX
Koko B1

Post by PrimeX »

Boise State fan throwing a Hook 'Em sign?
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

PrimeX wrote:Boise State fan throwing a Hook 'Em sign?
He's probably satanic like the rest of you shortwhorns... http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20 ... _satan.htm
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

So suncoast is the new mTool?
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Mr T wrote:So suncoast is the new mTool?
It's sort of a joke from last night. Wags made him a promise that I swore not to uphold.
PrimeX
Koko B1

Post by PrimeX »

That chick in the top picture, sooo boner worthy.
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

SunCoastSooner wrote:
Mr T wrote:So suncoast is the new mTool?
It's sort of a joke from last night. Wags made him a promise that I swore not to uphold.
As long as this doesnt become habit, thats cool
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
Vito Corleone
Eternal Scobode

Post by Vito Corleone »

PrimeX wrote:That chick in the top picture, sooo boner worthy.
See looks a lot like the girl that was forced to go to the dance with Napoleon because he drew a picture of her.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

SunCoastSooner wrote: It's sort of a joke from last night. Wags made him a promise that I swore not to uphold.
And Sam is now strangely absent. Bummer.

C'mon Sam, I know you're reading this, get thee from thy slumbers.

I want to see you in all your SEC BSH glory.

This is your Big Day, my friend.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

in all honesty, after watching bama last night I'm not all that sure that this years BSU team could stay with them...those guys are big, fast and just plain fucking mean

florida and texas, yeah I'm pretty sure Boise could play with those guys
get out, get out while there's still time
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Felix, considering Texas played Bama basically even, that sorta makes no sense. Texas was every bit as big, fast and mean as Bama, so if you could play with Texas, why couldn't you also play with Bama?
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Van wrote:Felix, considering Texas played Bama basically even, that sorta makes no sense. Texas was every bit as big, fast and mean as Bama, so if you could play with Texas, why couldn't you also play with Bama?
You know I am sick of this... I really would like an explanation as to why everyone on this board likes to knock OUfan for getting "blownout" in all their Title games but is lauding Texas for basically playing bama "even" when they lost by more points than two of the three Oklahoma title games and gained fewer offensive yards as well. Everyone is giving Texass a free pass because Colt McCoy got hurt but nobody gave OUfan or Sam a free pass last year when Oklahoma was missing the nation's #2 all purpose yards gainer or Alabama was missing a future top 10 draft pick on the Oline. Nobody gave Oklahoma a free pass from "blowout status" when Oklahoma lost to LSU by a gawd damned Touchdown playing a QB who had a gawd damned broken wrist and had a chance to tie it up with under five minutes to play. WTF people. :evil:
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Papa Willie wrote:
SunCoastSooner wrote:
Van wrote:Felix, considering Texas played Bama basically even, that sorta makes no sense. Texas was every bit as big, fast and mean as Bama, so if you could play with Texas, why couldn't you also play with Bama?
You know I am sick of this... I really would like an explanation as to why everyone on this board likes to knock OUfan for getting "blownout" in all their Title games but is lauding Texas for basically playing bama "even" when they lost by more points than two of the three Oklahoma title games and gained fewer offensive yards as well. Everyone is giving Texass a free pass because Colt McCoy got hurt but nobody gave OUfan or Sam a free pass last year when Oklahoma was missing the nation's #2 all purpose yards gainer or Alabama was missing a future top 10 draft pick on the Oline. Nobody gave Oklahoma a free pass from "blowout status" when Oklahoma lost to LSU by a gawd damned Touchdown playing a QB who had a gawd damned broken wrist and had a chance to tie it up with under five minutes to play. WTF people. :evil:

Probably because OU fans bitch and moan more. So far, all the Texas fans have been pretty damned cool. Don't hate me for saying that, but it's true. :D
Blow me Sam. :mrgreen: I'd like a true to G-d football explanation for this...
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Papa Willie wrote: I'll go on record NOW. BSU has 22 of 23 coming back? Fuck. They deserve their shot next year. If they go to Blacksburg and beat Va Tech (who is supposedly going to be ranked in the Top 5 this coming season starting off)

http://www.nationalchamps.net/2010/earlybird/index.htm

First, anyone here buying any validity of a 2010 preseason poll?

Yeah, didn't think so.

But FWIW (absolutely nothing), VT is at #18.

2010 Early Bird
Top 25 Preview

1. Alabama
2. Boise State
3. Oregon
4. Florida
5. Ohio State
6. TCU
7. Texas
8. Georgia Tech
9. Iowa
10. Miami FL
11. Penn State
12. Nebraska
13. Southern California
14. Cincinnati
15. North Carolina
16. Oklahoma
17. Oregon State
18. Virginia Tech
19. West Virginia
20. Houston
21. Louisiana State
22. Wisconsin
23. Georgia
24. Arkansas
25. Missouri

Although, this season once again demonstrated the importance of preseason polls, since it's hard to leapfrog the early favorites.

My Ducks get very favorable starting position (depending on the "real" preseason polls), but they still need to seal the deal.

Of the 2-deep 44, Oregon loses 5, including the backup QB who played one game (in order to keep Derron Thomas' redshirt intact).

Bama is right where they belong. I can probably agree with BSU's spot, as well.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

SCS, I know you watched the game last night. The game was basically even. Bame got fourteen points from turnovers from a backup, freshman QB, and they added another cheese dick six there at the end when the game was over, just for the fuck of it. The total yards were basically equal, and Texas played without McCoy. Texas losing McCoy is not the same as OU losing a running back or Bama losing a left tackle. It's the same as OU losing Bradford. Since McCoy was a four year starter, and his backup was a true freshman, it was probably even worse for Texas to lose McCoy than it was for OU to lose Bradford.

There is no fucking way on earth you could look at last night's game and consider it to be a legitimate blowout of Texas. No way.

SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Sudden Sam wrote:
SunCoastSooner wrote:
WTF?!?! :lol:

I was posting something else at the same time with another tab open. :oops:
Dinsdale wrote:
Papa Willie wrote: I'll go on record NOW. BSU has 22 of 23 coming back? Fuck. They deserve their shot next year. If they go to Blacksburg and beat Va Tech (who is supposedly going to be ranked in the Top 5 this coming season starting off)

Yeah, didn't think so.

2010 Early Bird
Top 25 Preview

1. Alabama
2. Boise State
3. Oregon
4. Florida
5. Ohio State
6. TCU
7. Texas
8. Georgia Tech
9. Iowa
10. Miami FL
11. Penn State
12. Nebraska
13. Southern California
14. Cincinnati
15. North Carolina
16. Oklahoma
17. Oregon State
18. Virginia Tech
19. West Virginia
20. Houston
21. Louisiana State
22. Wisconsin
23. Georgia
24. Arkansas
25. Missouri

Although, this season once again demonstrated the importance of preseason polls, since it's hard to leapfrog the early favorites.

My Ducks get very favorable starting position (depending on the "real" preseason polls), but they still need to seal the deal.

Of the 2-deep 44, Oregon loses 5, including the backup QB who played one game (in order to keep Derron Thomas' redshirt intact).

Somethings I noticed just going down the list...

Bama #1 preseason losing a shit ton on defense, two key Olineman, and one of their top receivers? That seems a bit much. There almost certainly has to be a drop off losing that much and that's provided nobody leaves early as well.

Florida #4... another team who is losing a shit ton on defense as well as Teblow.

Texas #7... Loses McCoy and Shipley who take their homoerotic pad sharing to the NFL to wash out. Hall and "A Hold on every down" Utalowski are gone off the Oline. Also lose at least three players on defense I can think of off the top of my head including The Great Drunken man who gets attacked by walls in the offseason.

Nebraska at #12 despite it going to be losing its two best players on Defense which carried them? Maybe they can pull that out but not if their offense doesn't improve drastically to take up some slack.

Cincy #14 despite losing its coach and its best players leaving and graduating?
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Van wrote:SCS, I know you watched the game last night. The game was basically even. Bame got fourteen points from turnovers from a backup, freshman QB, and they added another cheese dick six there at the end when the game was over, just for the fuck of it. The total yards were basically equal, and Texas played without McCoy. Texas losing McCoy is not the same as OU losing a running back or Bama losing a left tackle. It's the same as OU losing Bradford. Since McCoy was a four year starter, and his backup was a true freshman, it was probably even worse for Texas to lose McCoy than it was for OU to lose Bradford.

There is no fucking way on earth you could look at last night's game and consider it to be a legitimate blowout of Texas. No way.
Ummmm Our replacement for Bradford was a freshman as well. Our replacement for Murray (the nation's #2 all purpose yard rusher) last year is a wide receiver... Florida was only up on Oklahoma by three points with 3 minutes left in the game last season as well... nobody was/is calling their last TD a "cheese dick" score. Oklahoma had held Florida to its lowest point total of the season and its closest margin of victory other than the loss as well (including the SEC title game). Sounds more like to me that nobody wants to hold Texas to the same standards they have been holding Oklahoma to, simply because they have played in the game more often...
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

SCS, you seem to want to overlook the fact that Texas also held Bama to about 250 total yards. Had McCoy played, Texas may have very well been up 14-0, right off the bat. Those two quick brainfarts by Bama to start the game likely result in more than a mere six points, if McCoy's in there. The guy went down on the first drive of the game. That's the single worst thing possible for an offense. His backup got no meaningful practice reps leading up to the game.

I'm not saying OU got torched in all their title game losses, either. Maybe some people say that, but I'm not one of them. I am saying though that Texas most definitely did not get blown out last night. That final sixteen point deficit was in no way, shape or form indicative of how the game really went.

SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Van wrote:SCS, you seem to want to overlook the fact that Texas also held Bama to about 250 total yards. Had McCoy played, Texas may have very well been up 14-0, right off the bat. Those two quick brainfarts by Bama to start the game likely result in more than a mere six points, if McCoy's in there. The guy went down on the first drive of the game. That's the single worst thing possible for an offense. His backup got no meaningful practice reps leading up to the game.

I'm not saying OU got torched in all their title game losses, either. Maybe some people say that, but I'm not one of them. I am saying though that Texas most definitely did not get blown out last night. That final sixteen point deficit was in no way, shape or form indicative of how the game really went.

I don't think Texas did either... that wasn't the point of my post to imply they were. I just wanted to know why BTCFB board/community holds the two of us to obviously different standards. A ten point loss without one of your top players = blowout but a 16 point loss without one of your top players = basically even. Being down three with 3 1/2 minutes left is an obvious blowout with a kid who has taken about 20 snaps this season playing a key position in 2009 = blowout, but being down 3 points with 3 1/2 minutes with a kid playing a key position who had taken about 20 snaps all season in 2010 = even. :meds:
Snake
Elwood

Post by Snake »

BamabyBirth wrote:
You know what's funny. Boise State isn't even a state. It's a town. I looked it up.

I read this on a Bama board. It's a quote from one of their more astute fans....................
Last edited by Snake on Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Sudden Sam wrote:
Snake wrote: I seen this on a Bama board. It's a quote from one of their more astute fans....................
Nice. :meds:
:lol:

I feel for ya, Sam, I really do.

Snake
Elwood

Post by Snake »

Sudden Sam wrote:Got a lot :oops: of kids with uber-talent to plug in, but Bama loses a lot on defense.
:oops:
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

yeah, well I'm in a "not making much fucking sense" mood today

tomorrow may be different
get out, get out while there's still time
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

It ain't affecting me at all. I didn't give a rat's ass who won last night. I was very slightly pulling for Bama, but it was always going to be a lose-lose deal for me.

H4ever
Eternal Scobode

Post by H4ever »

SunCoastSooner wrote:
Sudden Sam wrote:
SunCoastSooner wrote:
WTF?!?! :lol:

I was posting something else at the same time with another tab open. :oops:
Dinsdale wrote:

Yeah, didn't think so.

2010 Early Bird
Top 25 Preview

1. Alabama
2. Boise State
3. Oregon
4. Florida
5. Ohio State
6. TCU
7. Texas
8. Georgia Tech
9. Iowa
10. Miami FL
11. Penn State
12. Nebraska
13. Southern California
14. Cincinnati
15. North Carolina
16. Oklahoma
17. Oregon State
18. Virginia Tech
19. West Virginia
20. Houston
21. Louisiana State
22. Wisconsin
23. Georgia
24. Arkansas
25. Missouri

Somethings I noticed just going down the list...

Bama #1 preseason losing a shit ton on defense, two key Olineman, and one of their top receivers? That seems a bit much. There almost certainly has to be a drop off losing that much and that's provided nobody leaves early as well.

Florida #4... another team who is losing a shit ton on defense as well as Teblow.

Texas #7... Loses McCoy and Shipley who take their homoerotic pad sharing to the NFL to wash out. Hall and "A Hold on every down" Utalowski are gone off the Oline. Also lose at least three players on defense I can think of off the top of my head including The Great Drunken man who gets attacked by walls in the offseason.

Nebraska at #12 despite it going to be losing its two best players on Defense which carried them? Maybe they can pull that out but not if their offense doesn't improve drastically to take up some slack.

Cincy #14 despite losing its coach and its best players leaving and graduating?

SCS,

Nebraska is forcast to be as good on defense if not better. The offense will be much improved with a healthy Lee and Helu and Cody Green with another year under his belt.
the_ouskull
Vince's Heisman Celebration

Post by the_ouskull »

Papa Willie wrote:
SunCoastSooner wrote:

Probably because OU fans bitch and moan more. So far, all the Texas fans have been pretty damned cool. Don't hate me for saying that, but it's true. :D
I don't hate you for saying that. I hate you because you're about as useful as a bag of f*ggots.

:D

the_ouskull
Congrats, Wags. Good win.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Sam, tell them to stop it. Now.

TUSCALOOSA, Ala. (AP) - The University of Alabama is going to display its new national championship football trophy at a place where most anyone can see it: Walmart.

The school says the Coaches' Trophy will be on display at a Walmart Supercenter in Tuscaloosa on Saturday and another Walmart store in Gardendale on Sunday.

Fans will be able to get their picture taken with the actual Coaches' Trophy that was presented after the BCS win over Texas. The $30,000 trophy is topped with a football made of Waterford Crystal.

WVUA-TV reports the school will permanently display the trophy on campus. The Walmart stops are part of a sponsorship deal.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Here's what you would have seen yesterday:

http://s872.photobucket.com/albums/ab282/wareagle81/

Scholly donors they ain't.