Board Bitch...

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

BlindRef
Fuck State

Board Bitch...

Post by BlindRef »

I don't usually get involved in the whole Board Bitch discussion as I really don't care what people do. I tend to find Jon and M2 amusing at times. But I feel like one poster has really put a strong effort in this year and should be recognized for his well thought out takes and rational behavior.

screw_michigan should be on the ballot this year for board bitch. I would hate to see all his hard work go to waste.
Those who stay will be champions.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Re: Board Bitch...

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Just the wrong year to be in the competition for screw to be honest. In most other years he would have a strong case but I fear Mtool has such a body of work this year that it is impossible to overcome.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

I think we decided that the Board Bitch title would now be referred to as "The Toolio", acknowledging his level of bitchness can never be approached. We do, however, reserve the right to consider renaming it if TRex or Babs shows up out of no where.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
Q, West Coast Style
Eternal Scobode

Post by Q, West Coast Style »

I've always thought I have what it takes to make a serious run especially if I can put together a nice string of drunk posts throughout the season. Problem is, Wazzu was been so bad I've kinda gotten the CFB fan version of the Thousand Yard Stare, and less cabale of showing emotion.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Toolio, Toejam, death, and taxes.

But I gotta give my man Jsc810 an honorable mention nod. Unlike some of the other incredibly obvious trolljobs, this dude is completely genuine in his over-the-top SEC Ballsucking homerism; and it's not certain whether or not he still only knows one player on his own football team.
BlindRef
Fuck State

Post by BlindRef »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
BlindRef wrote:screw_michigan should be on the ballot this year for board bitch. I would hate to see all his hard work go to waste.
Another Led Zeppelin fan kicked in the vagina? Good to see you join the club, dingleberry.

QED
Those who stay will be champions.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Mgo, Jsc is that rare creature who's equal parts ball sucking homer and blatant troll. He believes what he spews, of that there can be little doubt, but his main motivation for spewing is usually just to troll.

Ever notice how he almost can't complete a thought without including the phrase "crystal football" somewhere in the post? It's by no means coincidental that he always phrases it that way, whereas most everybody else here uses phrases such as "national champion" or "MNC," or some such.

He intentionally straddles the fence between Real Poster and SECBSH Troll.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

Van wrote:He intentionally straddles the fence between Real Poster and SECBSH Troll.
I like how he is a fan of every team because he once knew a guy who got bought a Buick a town over from that college.
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

He references crystal football to this day as a blatant shot toward USC, as he doesn't recognize their split title from 2003 since they did not win the "crystal football" and LSU did.
JayDuck
Quack Whore

Post by JayDuck »

Q, West Coast Style wrote:I've always thought I have what it takes to make a serious run especially if I can put together a nice string of drunk posts throughout the season. Problem is, Wazzu was been so bad I've kinda gotten the CFB fan version of the Thousand Yard Stare, and less cabale of showing emotion.
I don't think you really have what it takes for board bitch here, but I do think they'd like to give that award to you over at cougfan.

I always laugh when I visit that board and see one of your posts, and the subsequent torrent of reactions to it.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:He references crystal football to this day as a blatant shot toward USC, as he doesn't recognize their split title from 2003 since they did not win the "crystal football" and LSU did.
Yeah, that was sorta my specific point. He constantly trolls with that one line.

Ken
Most epic roll-call thread starter EVER

Post by Ken »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Toolio, Toejam, death, and taxes.

But I gotta give my man Jsc810 an honorable mention nod. Unlike some of the other incredibly obvious trolljobs, this dude is completely genuine in his over-the-top SEC Ballsucking homerism; and it's not certain whether or not he still only knows one player on his own football team.
In a way he deserves mention just for allowing himself to BE trolled so effortlessly. Shit, he probably believes Phoenix Rob is real, let alone SoCalToejam.
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

What about Netboy Reid?
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

BlindRef wrote: But I feel like one poster has really put a strong effort in this year and should be recognized for his well thought out takes and rational behavior.
screw's behavior is perfectly rational for a nihilist. he hasn't a dog in any fight, so he pops in just to call anyone who actually roots for a team a cunt, dicklicker, etc. he's found a niche. at the very least, it doesn't require much time for any of his posts, whereas m2 has to google for the same boring photos over and over and over, not to mention actually follow kal football.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

M Club makes an excellent point there. m2 is shouldering one fuckuva large burden, if we really stop and think about it.

Who among us would have the Sisyphian fortitude to walk a mile in m2's pointy-toed velvet slippers?

FLW Buckeye
2014 T1B FBBL Champ

Post by FLW Buckeye »

When you give Mtool his board bitch award, you also need to hand him the forum's PWNAGE award. When he gets a certain poster to repeatedly threaten to kick his ass, he owns him. Getting played like a Stradivarius qualifies Jon for the nick Jon=M2sbitch.
“Hey! You scratched my anchor!”
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

does western actually count? i suppose you can just move to a new town and begin rooting for maryland, if that's how you roll.
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

you have an interest in something just because it's close and will do? i believe we call that a whore. color me surprised.

we've all been to dc. it's the very essence of a third-world banana republic. great city, if you can navigate the string of three neighborhoods you're not guaranteed a thorough rape. me, i'm pretty sure i don't live in anything remotely third-world.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

I wasn't really keeping track, but I was under the impression that MClub lived in the lowest violent-crime major city in the country (and the whitest).
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I'm getting confused too. Where are you these days, Junge?
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

ja, he's in the u&l now.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:ja, he's in the u&l now.
I got a mild chuckle.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one