Question for the bitter, conspiracy theorist Black Man

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Question for the bitter, conspiracy theorist Black Man

Post by RumpleForeskin »

Over the past few days since returning back from vacation, I've settled into my daily routine of getting up in the morning and turning on 3 radios in the house (office, bathroom, & kitchen) and listen to the same sports radio show (Sports Radio 610 KILT) while I move from one room to the other. Obviously the hot topics going on right now are Michael Vick and Tim Donaghey. In regards to the Michael Vick case, I have counted six....yes, I said six calls made by black males who insist that the NFL is targeting rich, black athletes.

An African-American caller today insisted that Roger Goodell, who is married to Fox News Anchor Jane Skinner, sits down and has dinner with O'Reilly and Skinner and discusses ways to drive rich, black athletes out of sports. Luckily, the radio hosts just hang up on these types of calls and move on, but it just disgusts me.

So, my question to the black man, what the fuck is up with the bitterness of these kinds of stories that breakout about black athletes?

If Tim Donaghey was a black man, we would be hearing the same thing out of those types of callers.
“You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas”
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I remember Barry's heyday as a Pittsburgh Pirate, '86-'92. By the '92 season, he was definitely one of the best players in the NL, and despite his playoff woes, he was clearly the main impetus for the sucess of the Pirates in those years, showing steady improvement.

I think that Bonds faced a lot of fair criticism from the baseball "purists"...not because he was black, but because he had a shitty attitude and he loved to wear it on his sleeve. The earrings, in particular, seemed to really rankle the old school folks, and as a result, Barry loved to rub it in their faces.

Barry was an asshole in just about every public venue he was given while he was a Pirate. I personally didn't really care from a baseball perspective, as long as he was productive.

When he'd cry that folks in Pittsburgh were racist, I was bothered by that. I think he really enjoyed that divisive part of his public persona. With any professional fan base, you'll have your common-sense thinkers, and you'll have your morons. I don't agree with Barry that racism was a huge problem for him in Pittsburgh. I feel certain that if Pittsburgh had offered Barry big money, he'd have stayed put, all of his whining notwithstanding.

Barry has issues - and they are quite separate from the fact that he's black, IMO. Barry never seemed to associate with the black community - never seemed to see his aggrieved personal sensibility in a larger context, i.e. the one that he's aspiring to when he pretends that he's a black man that Whitey has held down.

Many times folks will call the local shows or clack out missives to the sports editors and intimate that Barry had (or is having) a rough go of it because he's black. From where I'm sitting, Barry had trouble because he was an asshole, and he's subsequently had trouble because he's an asshole AND he's decided to "transform" himself into a HR king with the help of performance-enhancing drugs.

I believe no racist conspiracy of any significance has afflicted Barry Bonds.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

There's probably 5% of the population who DO hate Bonds, Pacman, Vick, etc, but what these callers Rump mentions and guys like Bonds do is pretend like the 5% is the other 95% because it lets them play the victim.

Thing is, nobody's buying it anymore. It's 2007, not 1967.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

PSUFAN wrote:With any professional fan base, you'll have your common-sense thinkers, and you'll have your morons.
There are professional fans? Where do I apply?
"I see everything twice!"
Quad McWheels
Crack Whore

yes

Post by Quad McWheels »

I've noticed that black people are kind of stupid.
Risa
nubian napalm - numidian princess

Re: yes

Post by Risa »

Quad McWheels wrote:I've noticed that black people are kind of stupid.
I notice this question has been up for a while, and no one has run 'Rumple's afraid his wife is gonna run off with a black man' smack, yet.

All the out white supremacists here, and no one takes the easiest shot -- not even with a troll. What's wrong with y'all? Or does it take an equal opportunity smack artist among the caucasians, latins and asian(s?) here to go down that road?
on a short leash, apparently.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

The NFL isn't racist. It's the lawmakers who are racist. They target blacks with laws forbidding everyday fun activities such as gunplay and animal torture.

It's all Bush's fault.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

Risa wrote:
Quad McWheels wrote:I've noticed that black people are kind of stupid.
I notice this question has been up for a while, and no one has run 'Rumple's afraid his wife is gonna run off with a black man' smack, yet.

All the out white supremacists here, and no one takes the easiest shot -- not even with a troll. What's wrong with y'all? Or does it take an equal opportunity smack artist among the caucasians, latins and asian(s?) here to go down that road?
White Supremacists? No. People who are tired of inner city nogs acting like inner city nogs, yes.
Risa

Post by Risa »

mvscal wrote:
Risa wrote:I notice this question has been up for a while, and no one has run 'Rumple's afraid his wife is gonna run off with a black man' smack, yet.
Probably because its lame. She would make a fine mudshark, though.
When has lameness stopped anyone here?

Or is a white man exempted from race smack on his wife unless he's Terry, or (on the other end of the spectrum) Inkydave?

OCmike wrote:White Supremacists? No. People who are tired of inner city nogs acting like inner city nogs, yes.
My bad. Trailer trash isn't supremacist. It's just trailer trash. Even when it's Velo or Mike the Abruzzwhateverthefuck. Who's gonna set up the next lame 'Those Damn Blacks' thread?
Last edited by Risa on Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Smackie Chan wrote:
PSUFAN wrote:With any professional fan base, you'll have your common-sense thinkers, and you'll have your morons.
There are professional fans? Where do I apply?
Sorry smackie - I omitted a word. I had better turn in my grammar-smacker badge with my features downcast. They'll upbraid me for getting shown up by what appears to be a recently exhumed corpse - "suffer a beatdown at the hands of a dead guy, will you? Nice..."
no one has run 'Rumple's afraid his wife is gonna run off with a black man' smack
First off, clearly you have very little regard for The Black Man. Why should a brother covet that Human Megalodon any more than do his white cohorts?

Secondly - Mt. Rumplewife cannot run anywhere, dumbfuck. You've seen the picture, right? The closest thing to running she's up to is a feverish scoop of the frito into the crisco tub. Bitch is stationary.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
ElvisMonster
savvy fashionista

Post by ElvisMonster »

"I know! Let's keep the black man down by writing him really big paychecks and making him really famous!"

- The Man
Life's Pretty Straight Without Jimmy Medalions.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

Well, I don't even know if I should open up this can of worms, but for some reason David Boston persued her really hard in high school, but she wasn't into the poop sticks.
“You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas”
Risa

Post by Risa »

PSUFAN wrote:First off, clearly you have very little regard for The Black Man. Why should a brother covet that Human Megalodon any more than do his white cohorts?
Because she's built like a woman, not a boy.

Rumple, who's David Boston?
ElvisMonster wrote:"I know! Let's keep the black man down by writing him really big paychecks and making him really famous!"

- The Man
EM, you gotta be kidding. Is power in taking a paycheck, or writing the checks? You don't get slavery vibes from all the contract slang that gets tossed around? Yeah, they're million dollar n.iggers...................... but it's better to be President Shawn Carter than artist Shawn Carter (to take a rap example; who are the blacks who own teams who used to be players, in baseball?).
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

RumpleForeskin wrote:Well, I don't even know if I should open up this can of worms, but for some reason David Boston persued her really hard in high school, but she wasn't into the poop sticks.
Boston is a chubby chaser? Who knew?
My bad. Trailer trash isn't supremacist. It's just trailer trash. Even when it's Velo or Mike the Abruzzwhateverthefuck. Who's gonna set up the next lame 'Those Damn Blacks' thread?
So you regard people with no tolerance for violence against animals, stealing, gang violence, rape, murder and rape (they like rape) as "trash"?

Nice logic you've got going there.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

It seems like the rest of society's tolerance for criminally irresponsible behavior is dwindling very quickly. The majority of the white folks, along with the majority of black folks who live their lives in a fairly responsible manor.

For decades, the "black comminuty" (another name for a bunch of racist fucks) used "da white man be keepin me down" as an excuse to do whatever they pleased. Beat your wife? Cry "racism!" Rob a convenience store? Cry "racism!"

Whole generations of black kids were brought up to believe that they weren't responsible for their actions, and all of their deplorable behavior could be blamed on a nameless, faceless white man.

But I believe we're just starting to see a corner being turned. As fun as it is to joke otherwise, there's plebty of really intelligent blacks in this country, and they've seen what this attitude has brought to their friends and family -- nothing but grief and huge doses of "going nowhere." The thinkers amongst the "black community"(a term that's offensive to me) are demending better. And we're starting to see it.

But there's plenty of blacks out there that were so indoctrinated with this mindset throughout their upbringing that they're not ready to see a changing of the gaurd just yet. Their hatred of whitey was essentially their very identity for most of their lives, and they don't want to give it up just yet. So these are the ones that cry "racism" every chance they get.

And they are a dying breed. Can't happen soon enough.

Now sure -- personally, for myself... I live in a pretty freaking white place(well, if you toss out the mexican invasion of the last 15 years or so), so the black people I deal with may not represent an accurate cross-section of Black America... but I've never met, or spent any time and befriended anyway, a black person who was wiired that way. I can't think of any.

Over time, I think we'll continue to see a dropoff in the wholesale hatred of whites by blacks(which is so much more prevalent than white hatred of blacks, it's not even close). In the long-term...maybe not in my lifetime, but it's inevitable, there will no longer be a "black community." When you move into my town, you're not part of the "black community" -- you're part of "my community." And as members of the same community, we'll treat each other as such, and not accuse each other of less-than-honorable deeds based on which continent our ancestors came from.

Wouldn't that be nice?

But the ball's in the "black community's" court. Return the serve, or watch it go by and making allegations about the motives of the umpire -- the choice is yours.

I have a dream...
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

Risa wrote:
PSUFAN wrote:First off, clearly you have very little regard for The Black Man. Why should a brother covet that Human Megalodon any more than do his white cohorts?

ElvisMonster wrote:"I know! Let's keep the black man down by writing him really big paychecks and making him really famous!"

- The Man
EM, you gotta be kidding. Is power in taking a paycheck, or writing the checks? You don't get slavery vibes from all the contract slang that gets tossed around? Yeah, they're million dollar n.iggers...................... but it's better to be President Shawn Carter than artist Shawn Carter (to take a rap example; who are the blacks who own teams who used to be players, in baseball?).
Please don't try to use a semi-colon ever again.
ElvisMonster
savvy fashionista

Post by ElvisMonster »

Risa wrote:EM, you gotta be kidding. Is power in taking a paycheck, or writing the checks? You don't get slavery vibes from all the contract slang that gets tossed around? Yeah, they're million dollar n.iggers...................... but it's better to be President Shawn Carter than artist Shawn Carter (to take a rap example; who are the blacks who own teams who used to be players, in baseball?).
I'd trade places with a millionaire slave any day of the week. Sign me the fuck up.

Chris Rock does a great bit on the difference between rich and wealthy and it makes some sense. But since I'm neither, I'd consider rich a helluva step up. And as far as being a black dude goes getting rich playing ball is no doubt infinitely preferable to:

"Hi, honey. How was your day."

"Fine. Fine. Picked cotton for fifteen hours while massah stopped by and raped you and sold our kids. Got whipped and called n..igger all day...FOR FREE. But other than that, no complaints."

Call me a hopless optimist, but I think things are getting better.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Risa wrote:Rumple, who is David Boston?
Google is your friend, Annie. http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/133230

If'n Rumple's on the level with that tidbit, I'm guessing Mrs. Rumple has lived to rue that particular decision, fwiw.
Dinsdale wrote:the majority of black folks who live their lives in a fairly responsible manor.
Chuckling over here about that word in bold.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Nice takes on Bonds.

Like Bonds, Tony Gwynn is a black man who played in the same league, and during the same relative time frame as Bonds. Gwynn played and carried himself with class and dignity, and as a result, was treated with class and dignity. Bonds has chosen to act an asswipe, and as a result, is treated and viewed the same way he chooses to treat others. Funny how it works like that, eh? This isn't complicated shit, and the fact it would have to be explained to anybody boggles the mind.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Terry in Crapchester wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:the majority of black folks who live their lives in a fairly responsible manor.
Chuckling over here about that word in bold.

You should chuckle more... that's twice in the last week or two.

Sheesh.

In my defense -- I've been dealing with a product that has the word "manor" in its name, and it's just kind of stuck with me.
Risa

Post by Risa »

ElvisMonster wrote:
Risa wrote:EM, you gotta be kidding. Is power in taking a paycheck, or writing the checks? You don't get slavery vibes from all the contract slang that gets tossed around? Yeah, they're million dollar n.iggers...................... but it's better to be President Shawn Carter than artist Shawn Carter (to take a rap example; who are the blacks who own teams who used to be players, in baseball?).
I'd trade places with a millionaire slave any day of the week. Sign me the fuck up.
Your millions depend on your contract, your agent, your endorsement deals, and your popularity. You have a finite number of years to abuse your body for those millions.

Or for that college scholarship.

Or for that high school.

You, too, can be the next Cryin' Leaf or Bo Jackson or Len Bias.

A slave is a slave. If you want to be a slave, and you're down for it, and you're happy, that's one thing. But black men shouldn't be told that because they're being paid big bucks or being given a scholarship that they should be happy now keep doing what we tell you to do.

Again, how many former players now own baseball teams, or own parts of those teams? Or is there no shareholding in baseball? I honestly don't know. Do you? without googling, I mean.

As for Michael Vick, he is without heart, he is cruel, and he is being like every other asshole who makes money off dog fights, cock fights and the seamier side of horse racing and dog racing. If Michael's doing it, he's not the only one doing it. But he does need to be punished, because dog fighting is against the law.

The other stuff -- the electrocutions, the beatings, the forced rapes of animals (if the breeders here want to say that they don't force animals to have sex in order to breed more, then that makes the whole thing even sicker. if the breeders here say that forcing animals to have sex in order to breed more is normal, it's still sick), the murders of puppies who aren't up to par -- that's disgusting, too. But the biggest deal is the dog fighting, because of how much money is involved, and the types of people involved.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Risa wrote:

Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Risa

Post by Risa »

Terry in Crapchester wrote:
Risa wrote:Rumple, who is David Boston?
Google is your friend, Annie. http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/133230
Hi, Terry. I don't know him, or Boston's reputation with the ladies, of any race.
If'n Rumple's on the level with that tidbit, I'm guessing Mrs. Rumple has lived to rue that particular decision, fwiw.
Is Boston a gentleman or just rich?
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

Risa wrote:
ElvisMonster wrote:
Again, how many former players now own baseball teams, or own parts of those teams? Or is there no shareholding in baseball? I honestly don't know. Do you? without googling, I mean.
Very few players own part of professional teams, but a huge part of that is that professional sports is by and large extremely profitable and there just aren't that many up for sale. However, any douchebag rap artist can start his own label.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Risa wrote:Is Boston a gentleman or just rich?
I honestly don't know. He may be both, or he may be neither.

But he's certainly earned more money in his lifetime than most of his contemporaries have.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
velocet
"Q-Town"

Post by velocet »

ElvisMonster wrote:Call me a hopless optimist,

Bwa! Good one, EM.

I think there was an NBA player from the U&L somewheres who cried oppression. When Tavis Smiley pimped his Covenant book on C-Span I listened, and some lady in the symposium went on at length about the need for black ownership in baseball.

I see Risa is echoing the same bullshit...

Some of us listen. That will soon cease.

velocet
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Risa wrote:But black men shouldn't be told that because they're being paid big bucks or being given a scholarship that they should be happy now keep doing what we tell you to do.

Holy. Fucking. Shit.

Does the same go for black women, Bannie?

If so, you should probably walk right into your boss' office and tell him that he "ain't uh keepin dis sistah dowm no mo'."

Would you care to enlighten me as to what professional position, at any level, held by any person of any ethnic group, doesn't have to do what their boss tells them in order to continue recieving paychecks?

Are you starting to see the problem here, nog?

"Da white man be keeping us down!"

"OK, here, we'll offer you a position in arguably the most overpaid profession in the world, and we'll listen to your input about future hirings, to ensure you're happy in this position, and if all goes well, we'll even dedicate memorials after your gone to honor your contributions to our organization while you were here."

"Dat's SLAVERY!!! I'z don'ts have to do's what you tell me!!!!"

Must be nice to live in fantasyland, you flaming fucking tard.
ElvisMonster
savvy fashionista

Post by ElvisMonster »

I WOULD BE HAPPY IF THE MAN PAID ME BIG BUCKS AND GAVE ME A SCHOLARSHIP!!!! :METL:
Risa

Post by Risa »

Dinsdale wrote:"OK, here, we'll offer you a position in arguably the most overpaid profession in the world, and we'll listen to your input about future hirings, to ensure you're happy in this position, and if all goes well, we'll even dedicate memorials after your gone to honor your contributions to our organization while you were here."
Who decides who is worth memorializing and who is not?

On what planet is having someone listen to your input the same as having the final say in the first place?

Again, this vibe of 'blacks should be happy to usually be on the receiving end, occasionally on the giving end' is disturbing. Or do you really not see what's wrong with that, Dinsdale?

Or you, either, Velocet? (by the way, you can keep you 'I'm a good white, but not for long' threats, babe. you are who you are, and who you've always been. I just didn't know that was *you*, until coming back here. that makes me feel ... it doesn't make me feel anything at all. but it would have been nice if you weren't of that ilk, the benevolent master wannabes. just because.)
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

If there are any African American gentlemen out there who have the same problem with the setup as you do, Bannie, then by all means, encourage them to purchase their own team.

It's really that simple, regardless how much you'd like it to not be.

If I buy a team, I get to hire who I want, and pay them what I want, to do what I want.

By the same token, if you buy a team, you get to do the same.

Same goes for anyone else.

Those who don't buy a team, but still want to pull a fat paycheck, will do the owner's bidding to the best of their ability, regardless of ethnicity.

Why is that so hard for you to understand? Has the world, like this board, not beaten this into your skull enough yet?

It's how 99.99999% of everybody lives. But in your world, it some vast white conspiracy. You and your foul ilk will continue to "keep da' brother down" for many, many years to come. Props on being your own worst enemy.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Call me a hopless optimist
What choice do we have, 314 urine-quaffer? They named your baseball stadium after a CAN OF PISS.

Hops are like cuss words in your hood.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

You're dumb, Annie.

(l-r; RumpleForeskin, Mt. Rumplewife, not pictured:CanoePaddlerinNM)
Mike the Lab Rat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mike the Lab Rat »

Risa wrote: Trailer trash isn't supremacist. It's just trailer trash. Even when it's Velo or Mike the Abruzzwhateverthefuck.
Would you care to explain how a triple-degreed, originally-from-Westchester-County-NY, 3rd-generation Italian-American who currently lives in a 2.5 story, 120-year-old Victorian house in a college town (populated predominantly with upper-middle class whites) qualifies as "trailer trash?"

Oh, wait, that's right...we all look the same to you.

Carry on, "Waste of Carbon."
THE BIBLE - Because all the works of all the science cannot equal the wisdom of cattle-sacrificing primitives who thought every animal species in the world lived within walking distance of Noah's house.
velocet
"Q-Town"

Post by velocet »

Risa wrote:Again, this vibe of 'blacks should be happy to usually be on the receiving end, occasionally on the giving end' is disturbing. Or do you really not see what's wrong with that, Dinsdale?

Mainly that 'vibe' is a hallucination you share with others.

(by the way, you can keep you 'I'm a good white, but not for long' threats, babe.

Nothing to do with being a certain way that is perceived by others according to some fukked up social construct definition. My moral convictions require that a sympathetic ear be lent to those having a hard time. But there are reasonable limits to the sympathetic ear lending: when the conditions complained of are bullshit or of the complainer's own device; when no matter what , the one lending said ear is just part of the evil that the complainer has issues with.

you are who you are, and who you've always been.

Just say it outright: "you're a white dude, therefore racist by default."

I just didn't know that was *you*

What, someone determined to think for self, and not be a multicult/PC toady? Sorry, but that's the way it is.

velocet
Risa

Post by Risa »

Thank you again, Terry. You rock.
Dinsdale wrote:If there are any African American gentlemen out there who have the same problem with the setup as you do, Bannie, then by all means, encourage them to purchase their own team.

It's really that simple, regardless how much you'd like it to not be.
OCMike says it isn't that simple:
OCMike wrote: Very few players own part of professional teams, but a huge part of that is that professional sports is by and large extremely profitable and there just aren't that many up for sale. However, any douchebag rap artist can start his own label.
When I was reading Mike's comment, earlier, I was thinking about all the players who have their own rap labels, either signing themselves as artists or being producers for other talents. And I was reminded of how often folks here would scoff at said players owning those labels, as if it were a bad thing. And I think... well, here are players taking control of their lives by being owners of something, by being on top of something, by being in control of something.... instead of being controlled; so why do those players have insults hurled at them for OWNING a part of their lives? for owning their own business?

And reading OCMike, I think, what else are they going to own? why are they downed for it, instead of having others see it as proof of business acumen and an ability -- a desire -- to want more, proof of drive (even if, in Artest's case, he should have put basketball before his label, first things first)?

Even Michael Jordan had to be part of a group, in buying his team. He couldn't do it himself. Basketball.... lowly, spit upon basketball .... is where the most inroads are being made with players becoming owners, and minority owners at that, is it not? Rappers and R&B artists own ownership shares of the New Jersey Nets.

Baseball, meanwhile, is scarfing up black players with latino surnames all up and down the caribbean............. but ownership, where is the ownership?

If it's being done in basketball, why not baseball? there are forces here beyond race, yes. it's easier to cut a check, than to accept someone as an equal. particularly if the only training that person has is being out on the field.

It's too bad baseball has 'fallen off' the radar for african-americans. I can totally see Curtis Jackson -- after what he pulled with Vitamin Water -- owning his own team. Be nice to have a SuperGroup of Superstar Owners, in the same way there are SuperGroups of Artists.
Risa

Post by Risa »

Mike the Lab Rat wrote:
Risa wrote: Trailer trash isn't supremacist. It's just trailer trash. Even when it's Velo or Mike the Abruzzwhateverthefuck.
Would you care to explain how a triple-degreed, originally-from-Westchester-County-NY, 3rd-generation Italian-American who currently lives in a 2.5 story, 120-year-old Victorian house in a college town (populated predominantly with upper-middle class whites) qualifies as "trailer trash?"

Status ain't hood; but Money ain't class, either.

Trailer trash is a state of mind, not an economic level, not an education level.
When you pull you're 'I'm a Downtrodden White Man Experiencing Emotional Reverse Racism' bullshit, you're being trailer.
Last edited by Risa on Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dog
Elwood

Post by Dog »

I just place a requisition order to the supply room for a new mouse with a scroll wheel.

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Religious Warfare: Adults arguing over who has the best imaginary friend.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

"Reverse racism" is one of the most stupid terms ever coined by those with low intellects.

Racism either exists or it doesn't.

Nice job showing your colors...again.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Dog wrote:I just place a requisition order to the supply room for a new mouse with a scroll wheel.

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I'd suggest Cavemen as your new Jackass team namem but we already have a Cro-Mag team in place. Keep trying though.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

OCmike wrote: Nice job showing your colors...again.
Showing them?

She wears it on her sleeve like a badge of dishonor.

What a microcosm this board is. I'm pretty sure there's other African Americans who post here, yet I don't recall any of them ever using it a basis for their entire world. Sure, a couple make jokes about it to feed the trolling, and might have a pointed response when someone plays the racebaiting card...

But I don't see them crying out against the White Devil as the very source of their identity.

I guess they're too busy living their lives, and doing right by their families and whatnot. And I think the proportions here aren't too far off of real life.

I don't see any of the other black posters getting called racist names(except in jest, when there's nothing better to smack about, and I'm pretty confident they have a pretty firm grasp on that). The reason is that they're respected(or in as much as anyone is "respected" by others on this board). There's a damn good reason Bannie isn't "respected" here -- because she earns every bit of scorn lobbed her way, because she's a racist pig.

Heck, most of the black posters here, I'd have no idea they were black unless they, or someone else said so... nor do I remotely care. I guess it goes with being a part of the "online community" rather than the "BLACK online community."

And frankly, I feel pity for Bannie, with her inability to understand what's so obvious to others. Her parents and role models failed her miserably.
Last edited by Dinsdale on Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.