Khmer Rouge v.2

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

mvscal
Blank

Khmer Rouge v.2

Post by mvscal »

It's happening.
Murder of black Trump supporter Bernell Trammell spurs call for federal investigation

The shooting death of a black Trump supporter in Milwaukee has state Republicans calling for a federal investigation.

Bernell Trammell, 60, a dreadlocked activist known for carrying handmade signs through the streets reading “Vote Donald Trump 2020,” and posting them on his storefront, was gunned down by an unknown assailant on his sidewalk Thursday afternoon, police said.

“Because of Trammell’s well-known political activism and the possibility that his murder could be politically motivated, I respectfully request that United States Attorney Matthew Krueger open an investigation,” said Andrew Hitt, chairman of the Republican Party of Wisconsin, late Friday.

“No American should fear for their personal safety because of where they live or their political affiliation,” Hitt added.

https://nypost.com/2020/07/25/black-tru ... milwaukee/
Evidently this black life doesn't matter. Oh, yeah...it's Trump that's stirring up division in the country and not violent communists and media propagandists.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Re: Khmer Rouge v.2

Post by The Big Pickle »

MURDERED BY DUMBOKUNT KHMER ROUGE

Here comes the PURGE if dumbokunts get power!

VOTE REPUBLICAN AS IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT....BECAUSE IT DOES!!!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

mvscal wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:44 am It's happening.
the possibility that his murder could be politically motivated
Oh, yeah...it's Trump that's stirring up division ....
You voted for him and you are doing a pretty good job of it pedokkkal.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You people just want to kill people, you don’t care about facts.

“Trammell's office was plastered with signs supporting the Black Lives Matter movement, Democratic state Sen. Lena Taylor's mayoral campaign and Trump's re-election.”
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

Kierland wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 3:05 am You people just want to kill people, you don’t care about facts.

“Trammell's office was plastered with signs supporting the Black Lives Matter movement, Democratic state Sen. Lena Taylor's mayoral campaign and Trump's re-election.”
He was MURDERED by other BLACKS!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yes black cops.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Bernell Trammell, 60, a dreadlocked activist known for carrying handmade signs through the streets reading “Vote Donald Trump 2020,” and posting them on his storefront, was gunned down by an unknown assailant on his sidewalk Thursday afternoon, police said.

88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

schmick wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 3:02 am This is why leftist scum want to disarm the police, Civil War is coming, lock and load, protect you and yours.
There will never be civil war.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Correct. But the divide will continue to grow until something happens that causes the damn to break or there is another 9/11 style event that has everyone take two steps back.

Just imagine if RGB were to die this week. (I hope she doesn’t by the way.) Trump would likely name a conservative female and the radical Libs would go ape shit. There would be increased rioting.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Left Seater wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:50 pm Correct. But the divide will continue to grow until something happens that causes the damn to break or there is another 9/11 style event that has everyone take two steps back.
Have to be on a 9/11 scale or greater in order for MSM to get any kind of revenue mileage out of it versus the covid hoax, or the current insurgencey by the radial Left. Follow the ownership of the major media outlets and see where you end up and why they need the violent insurgent actions. They still have the Screwys of the world hanging on ever bit of false news they put out, and their daily need for more tidbits on anything Trump.
Just imagine if RGB were to die this week. (I hope she doesn’t by the way.) Trump would likely name a conservative female and the radical Libs would go ape shit. There would be increased rioting.
That would be an opportunistic way to take the narrative for a few days, no more than 5 probably since there is the need for fresh meat to feed the media and its trolls ( that would be Screwed in the Ass, the midget) so they can keep their smack fresh to them at least.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:38 pm
REALLY?????

I'll tell you EXACTLY what is going to happen.

If Trump WINS the dumbokunts will keep trying to FIND more ballots in car trunks, janitor closets, lost at the post office etc..etc...

When Trump declares the VICTORY final, the Antifa Bernie Commie BLM MOBS will try to burn down every city......including the White House!
There will be BLOOD in the street and it will all be on the Dumbokunts hands!

If Trump loses...it will be because of millions of illegal votes from mail in ballots from dead cats, cartoon characters, illegal aliens, crooked county supervisors...etc..

NOBODY IS GOING TO ACCEPT THE RESULTS OF THIS ELECTION! NOBODY!

THAT'S WHY THE WALL IS AROUND THE WHITE HOUSE....PEOPLE WILL TRY TO JUMP IT AND THEY WILL BE SHOT BY SECRET SERVICE!

IF TRUMP WINS...CALIFORNIA, OREGON, WASHINGTON TRY TO LEAVE THE UNION!
IF TRUMP LOSES...TEXAS BECOMES THE LONE STAR REPUBLIC.

IF YOU THINK PORTLAND IS BAD....YOU AIN'T SEEN NOTHING YET!

COSTA RICA IS LOOKING BETTER EVERY DAY!
MAYBE BELIZE...THEY SPEAK ENGLISH.

ADIOS AMERICA!
AUF WIEDERSEHEN!
CIAO!
AU REVOIR!

TEARS TIMES INFINITY!
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

There will never be millions of fraudulent ballots. Hell, in 2016, thousands of ballots would have been all that was needed to flip Michigan.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

Left Seater wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 3:23 pm There will never be millions of fraudulent ballots. Hell, in 2016, thousands of ballots would have been all that was needed to flip Michigan.
We've NEVER had tens of millions of ballots mailed to dead people, dead cats, addresses with no buildings...to people that moved
decades ago....there has NEVER been so many ballots dropped from the sky for anybody and everybody to commit fraud.

Do you realize how easy it is to print off a hundred copies of your ballot and vote a hundred times?

Ballot harvesting? You really trust dumokunts, antifa, blm, bernie bros to harvest ballots???? REALLY????

I'm afraid Left Seater is trying to appease the mob.

the mob knows your name! the mob knows where you live! The mob is coming for you and your family!

I'm praying for you, left seater! Stay strong, my brother!
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

The Big Pickle wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 3:17 pm
Innocent Bystander wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:38 pm
REALLY?????

I'll tell you EXACTLY what is going to happen.

If Trump WINS the dumbokunts will keep trying to FIND more ballots in car trunks, janitor closets, lost at the post office etc..etc...
It takes two.

https://www.adn.com/politics/2020/07/22 ... publicans/
Now the Republicans are blaming the printer for not merging documents properly, instead of claiming the lists they were using were not updated with voters newest address.

:meds:

Neither Party gives a fuck about us, BP.

When Trump declares the VICTORY final, the Antifa Bernie Commie BLM MOBS will try to burn down every city......including the White House!
No. They won't. And neither will Republicans, the NRA, White Jesus preppers and white militia groups if Trump loses the electoral count. There will not be a civil war; only paid state actors doing pre-planned paid acting for distraction purposes.

There will be BLOOD in the street and it will all be on the Dumbokunts hands!
There already is blood in the street. Guess who's fighting it, and guess who's sitting it out because NIMBY?

We are being played, every one of us.

If Trump loses...it will be because of millions of illegal votes from mail in ballots from dead cats, cartoon characters, illegal aliens, crooked county supervisors...etc..
And if he wins?

NOBODY IS GOING TO ACCEPT THE RESULTS OF THIS ELECTION! NOBODY!
I agree with you.

THAT'S WHY THE WALL IS AROUND THE WHITE HOUSE....
The wall is around the White House because Trump is afraid, he is paranoid, he feels alone, and he is listening to people who are stoking his fears/paranoia for their own purposes.

PEOPLE WILL TRY TO JUMP IT AND THEY WILL BE SHOT BY SECRET SERVICE!
There's nothing new in that.

He needs to be more worried about dirty bombs and those unsolicited packets of seeds sent via ChinaPost to random citizens.

IF TRUMP WINS...CALIFORNIA, OREGON, WASHINGTON TRY TO LEAVE THE UNION!
Cascadia is a fantasy, and so is the breakaway republic of California. Nobody seceded after Obama's 2nd term
No one will do it for Trump.

IF TRUMP LOSES...TEXAS BECOMES THE LONE STAR REPUBLIC.
Texas is lost to Mexifornia. It doesn't have to physically secede. Like California, it holds more power as an official part of the Union, not outside of it.

IF YOU THINK PORTLAND IS BAD....YOU AIN'T SEEN NOTHING YET!
Portland is a state sanctioned psyop. The experiment ends when it's planned to end.

COSTA RICA IS LOOKING BETTER EVERY DAY!
You don't mind jungle whores anymore?

MAYBE BELIZE...THEY SPEAK ENGLISH.
Could be cool. You need a vacation. A real one.

ADIOS AMERICA!
AUF WIEDERSEHEN!
CIAO!
AU REVOIR!

TEARS TIMES INFINITY!
How are the twins doing, through all this?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:50 pm Correct. But the divide will continue to grow until something happens that causes the damn to break or there is another 9/11 style event that has everyone take two steps back.

Not to worry Turtleman would block it it fairness to Merrick Garland.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Derron wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 3:14 pm
Have to be on a 9/11 scale or greater
911 worked because it was a New Pearl Harbor, 50+ years later, it won’t work again because people’s memories don’t work that way. Just like a New Hitler wasn’t going to work without waiting 70+ years. Read a history book or a human psyche book, hell read anything beside Storm Tropper.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

And just so we are clear: Duhron is repeating and repeating a lie, right out of the nazi playbook, the “MSM” are war mongers they are not on “the left” in any way shape or form.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 3:23 pm There will never be millions of fraudulent ballots. Hell, in 2016, thousands of ballots would have been all that was needed to flip Michigan.
Sowing the seeds for Dump to say “I’m not leaving” just like a good little nazi.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

The right only functions because of the Drug War and the killing of Sherman anti trust and all the other shit the oracles do to rape the USC.

But Hillary!

The “left” is not the enemy you ridiculously stupid manbaby.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So the American wants to kill US citizens.
Fuck you and fuck 88 for sucking your balls.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Derron wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 3:14 pm covid hoax
Piece of shit
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Nazis plant bag in Portland. Point it out to cops. Cops “find” ammo and “Molotov cocktails” inside. Blame protesters.

Yeah that’s not transparent.