In all honesty...

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Re: In all honesty...

Post by Diego in Seattle »

It's a nice gesture, but concrete action is needed.

A large first step would be a national list of officers fired for brutality that cannot be hired by any LE agency n the country.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Papa Willie wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:09 pm
Diego in Seattle wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:48 pm It's a nice gesture, but concrete action is needed.

A large first step would be a national list of officers fired for brutality that cannot be hired by any LE agency n the country.
Shut the fuck up, ANTIFA boy. All you want is violence.
Yet another post of shit from shutyomouth....
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Papa Willie wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:43 pm https://abc11.com/george-floyd-protest- ... e/6226057/

Let’s hope more of this starts happening...
The day after you said you don’t click
My link and I say you start threads with links in them all the time.
You are a fat yellow bastard.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

As for your post, yes some rats can see the ship is sinking. You fatrat do not.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Papa Willie wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:43 pm https://abc11.com/george-floyd-protest- ... e/6226057/

Who stole Buttsy's login?
:shock:

In this case I think that there really are "good people on both sides."

Not all cops are in it just to be able to put a beat down on minorities and liberals.

There are also a lot of people with legitimate grievances who want to protest peacefully and legally. But there are also a lot of assholes who see this as an opportunity to take advantage of the situation. Some just want to loot. But even worse are those who see an opportunity to create anarchy. You've got QAnon types, incels, all sorts of right wing wackos and others who just want to start a race war. You've also got "Antifa" types (this is not an actual organization) who want to create chaos. Even Russia and China both stand to gain by whatever havoc they can incite in the US. I would be surprised if they aren't involved in somehow egging this on. These people need to be somehow rooted out.

And then you've got politicians (one in particular) who strive in inflame both sides so that they can somehow look strong. They want to send in the military (at least they suggest it to look good to their ignorant base) to attack people who are peacefully and legally assembling. Add to that their lickspittle lackeys in Congress who will go along with anything. This is seriously unacceptable and hopefully will be dealt with come November.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Mikey wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:53 pm

Not all cops are in it just to be able to put a beat down on minorities and liberals.
Then you are part of the problem. There are no good cops, at least not for long. They are weeded out. You have either not read Plato’s Republic or you didn’t understand it. They live for this shit or they watch their buddies do it and say nothing. And they are coming for you. It’s just a matter of how far down Niemöller’s poem you are.

Sleepy Sleepy
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Kierland wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:16 pm

Then you are part of the problem. There are no good cops, at least not for long. They are weeded out. You have either not read Plato’s Republic or you didn’t understand it. They live for this shit or they watch their buddies do it and say nothing. And they are coming for you. It’s just a matter of how far down Niemöller’s poem you are.

Sleepy Sleepy
I'm sure Plato was an expert on modern society.

What does Pluto have to say about this?

pluto wrote:yeah...yeah...yeah
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

And that is why you know nothing about it and yet you open your pie hole. Plato knew a lot more about what is happen now than you do and you are living it.

“Even a blind man knows when the sun is shining.”

What doesn’t that make you?
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Kierland wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:16 pm

Then you are part of the problem. There are no good cops attorneys at least not for long. They are weeded out. You have either not read Plato’s Republic or you didn’t understand it. They live for this shit or they watch their buddies do it and say nothing. And they are coming for you. It’s just a matter of how far down Niemöller’s poem you are.

Sleepy Sleepy
Fixed that for you. Since you want to paint all cops with that brush, we will just apply the same brush to your profession. So in this case Mikey makes an accurate statement about not stereotyping based upon once incident and you grab your widdle step stool and jump up and start in with the all cops attorneys are no good.

By changing one word we easily prove that you truly are a worthless piece of shit attorney in a world where every attorney is a worthless piece of shit.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Nobody is going to haze me out of my job you tiny meth snorting yahoo. Attorneys mostly suck because the profession attracts the wrong kind of people, just like cops but we can’t haze people out and I’m not a gov teet sucker like they are. Go smoke more meth.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Fat
Yellow
Nazi
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Who stole Buttsy's login?
:shock:

There are also a lot of people with legitimate grievances who want to protest peacefully and legally. But there are also a lot of assholes who see this as an opportunity to take advantage of the situation. Some just want to loot. But even worse are those who see an opportunity to create anarchy. You've got QAnon types, incels, all sorts of right wing wackos and others who just want to start a race war. You've also got "Antifa" types (this is not an actual organization) who want to create chaos. Even Russia and China both stand to gain by whatever havoc they can incite in the US. I would be surprised if they aren't involved in somehow egging this on. These people need to be somehow rooted out.

And then you've got politicians (one in particular) who strive in inflame both sides so that they can somehow look strong. They want to send in the military (at least they suggest it to look good to their ignorant base) to attack people who are peacefully and legally assembling. Add to that their lickspittle lackeys in Congress who will go along with anything. This is seriously unacceptable and hopefully will be dealt with come November.
just when I thought you couldn't possibly be any more stupid, you prove me wrong.

You repeat the bullshit that trump is divisive by the things he says, YET, YOU FAIL to mention that EVERY SINGLE democrat inflames and is divisive with their "over the top" rhetoric as well.

This is the ongoing huge lie told by mainstream media.

They portray trump as divisive, but never dems.
When in reality, every single day dems are FULL of divisive rhetoric, lies and distortions.

What the fuck is wrong with you?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

EAP and 88
Sittin in a tree