Anyone think Barry Bonds injury is legit??

Knock the cover off

Moderator: Cueball

4 king guy
Elwood

Anyone think Barry Bonds injury is legit??

Post by 4 king guy »

Barry Bonds' three recent knee operations were performed by a prominent doctor who has a history of troubles with state medical authorities.

Dr. Arthur J. Ting has been reprimanded twice by the Medical Board of California, and currently is on probation for unprofessional conduct, the Arizona Republic reported Thursday.

Now come on... The Dude has too much money to be going to a Doctor on probation for unprofessional conduct for legitimate problems.

It is my belief that he is cleaning his blood, either through dialysis, blood transfusions or something.

Anyone NOT think there is something extra fishy about Barry's 3 Knee drainings??

Ting on probation for unprofessional conduct
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

when I first heard he was injured, I thought it was a great cover for not pissing off the baseball fans for passing Babe while juiced, and not pissing off Giant fans for taking payroll and ditching the team because he's a roided freak ruining the game.

Not that I agree with these opinions, but Barry could avoid everyone's rath by limping off into the sunset.
why is my neighborhood on fire
The Assassin
Raider Fan

Post by The Assassin »

Would it be shocking to hear Bonds is milking this to avoid being grilled by fans,and media? Not at all. I dont doubt he has a bad knee. He has had a bad knee in previous years. But kinda funny how NOW he needs operations.

I for one could care less if that bum ever returns.

Hank Aaron is the greatest player in the last 40 years,and this only makes his legacy grow.
Al Davis=Fidel Castro
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

I have no problem w/ Bonds breaking Aaron's record. Bonds is more dominant and better overall player than Aaron. I think its awesome that we are able to see a player playing in the present who is considered on of the Top 3 greatest of all-time. Also, Aaron was and still is a bigot who is a total redass.
RSoxFan
Elwood

Post by RSoxFan »

Obviously Bonds is a HOF player even without the steroids, but his numbers are certainly not completely legit.
The Assassin
Raider Fan

Post by The Assassin »

Cicero wrote:I have no problem w/ Bonds breaking Aaron's record. Bonds is more dominant and better overall player than Aaron. I think its awesome that we are able to see a player playing in the present who is considered on of the Top 3 greatest of all-time. Also, Aaron was and still is a bigot who is a total redass.

And Bonds is a saint? At least Aaron will talk to the media. Bonds blames everyone BUT himself for his problems. Agreed Aaron needs to get over the threats he got in the 70s. He let a handful of losers determine his overall perception of white people. However at least Aaron is somewhat media friendly.
Al Davis=Fidel Castro
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Cicero wrote:I have no problem w/ Bonds breaking Aaron's record. Bonds is more dominant and better overall player than Aaron. I think its awesome that we are able to see a player playing in the present who is considered on of the Top 3 greatest of all-time. Also, Aaron was and still is a bigot who is a total redass.
Aaron is a bigot and a redass?

Aaron grew up in the south, played baseball in the south and broke the Babe's record. If he has a perception of white America that is a little "skewed", I don't fucking blame him.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Loganfan
Anti-Spam Fan

Re: Anyone think Barry Bonds injury is legit??

Post by Loganfan »

4 king guy wrote:
Anyone NOT think there is something extra fishy about Barry's 3 Knee drainings??
I don't think Barry's injury is bogus, and if he wants to use flaky Drs, trainers under grand jury investigations, and run up hills on a rehabbing knee, who am I to say he can't.
Personally, I hope he fucks himself up so bad he never plays again.....but I may just be a bit biased since he KILLS my team.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

BSmack wrote:
Aaron is a bigot and a redass?

Aaron grew up in the south, played baseball in the south and broke the Babe's record. If he has a perception of white America that is a little "skewed", I don't fucking blame him.
He's right.

Just as when you walk into "the hood", you're hated; therefore, your hate for those "in the hood" is certainly justified.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

IndyFrisco wrote:He's right.

Just as when you walk into "the hood", you're hated; therefore, your hate for those "in the hood" is certainly justified.
Not even close. Now, if I got a year's worth of death threats, crack phone calls and catcalls for breaking Wilt Chaimberlain's scoring record, then you would have a fair comparison. Until then, feel free to STFU.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

BSmack wrote:

Not even close. Now, if I got a year's worth of death threats, crack phone calls and catcalls for breaking Wilt Chaimberlain's scoring record, then you would have a fair comparison. Until then, feel free to STFU.
And let's not forget about what his parents', parents', parents', parents', parents', parents', parents', parents', parents', parents went through. He's got that going for him too :roll:
Laxplayer
President of the USC hater club
Location: On the golf course because......well, I'm the golf coach.

Post by Laxplayer »

Fuck Barry Bonds. I hope the SOB never plays again. He's on the juice, we all know it. I'd bet there's really nothing wrong with him and he's just waiting for the stuff to get out of his system. Hell I bet he takes the rest of the year off and comes back next year looking like that pic frisco posted.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

IndyFrisco wrote:
BSmack wrote:

And let's not forget about what his parents', parents', parents', parents', parents', parents', parents', parents', parents', parents went through. He's got that going for him too :roll:
I knew you could bring even more irrelevant bullshit. Thanks for not disappointing.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

You get dumber every time you post. Take pride.
John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

jiminphilly wrote:You make this whole issue with Owens sound so black and white.
IndyFrisco wrote:Didn't you get the memo? Everything is. :roll:
Like I said...
Loganfan
Anti-Spam Fan

Post by Loganfan »

rozy wrote:
Who would've thought that was possible?
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

rozy wrote:
Seems like a good segue for this...

ltr: CR25, CR25
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

IndyFrisco wrote:
jiminphilly wrote:You make this whole issue with Owens sound so black and white.
IndyFrisco wrote:Didn't you get the memo? Everything is. :roll:
Like I said...
You said shit. If you have nothing to say in regards to Aaron's treatment, that's fine. Do you even remember Aaron's chase for Ruth's record?

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
4 king guy
Elwood

Post by 4 king guy »

Moron Barry...errrrh

More on Barry!!

Citing anonymous baseball sources, the newspaper reported in its Sunday editions that baseball security officials believe Bonds might be at risk of conviction over allegations of tax fraud involving undeclared income from memorabilia sales. However, baseball investigators are having difficulty conducting their own probe because "a federal investigation changes everything," a source told the Daily News.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

rozy wrote:

I'm dumb b/c I have a diff opinion than yours? I'm sorry Bitch, I didnt see your take?
James Dean Bradfield
Elwood

Post by James Dean Bradfield »

wait til his "sidepiece" of ass comes out with the book . He thinks he is tired now ?
Funkywhiteboy
Wiseass

Post by Funkywhiteboy »

I wouldn't be surprised if he decides to retire, as has been speculated
in a recent article in the local fishwrap.
Anything he does from here on out is going to be put under the microscope
of public scrutiny, and retirement starts to make sense.
“If you look at folks of color, even women, they’re more
successful in the Democratic Party than they are in the white, uh,
excuse me, in the Republican Party.” (NPR Interview Of Howard Dean

<http://www.breitbart.tv/html/153493.html> , 8/15/08)
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

R-Jack wrote:
Cicero wrote:
rozy wrote: You get dumber every time you post. Take pride.

I'm dumb b/c I have a diff opinion than yours? I'm sorry Bitch, I didnt see your take?
No, you're dumb just because you are dumb.

Nice take fuckstick.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

4 king guy wrote:Moron Barry...errrrh

More on Barry!!

Citing anonymous baseball sources, the newspaper reported in its Sunday editions that baseball security officials believe Bonds might be at risk of conviction over allegations of tax fraud involving undeclared income from memorabilia sales. However, baseball investigators are having difficulty conducting their own probe because "a federal investigation changes everything," a source told the Daily News.
Yeah, if those trustworthy "anonymous baseball sources" say it, it must be true.

:roll:

Funny how most of the allegations against Bonds seem to come from the same place.

BTW, Willie Mays was twice the all-around player Aaron was, and probably would have hit 800+ if he had played in the same ballparks Aaron did.
Roger_the_Shrubber
Back-o-Matic

Post by Roger_the_Shrubber »

Laxplayer wrote:Fuck Barry Bonds. I hope the SOB never plays again. He's on the juice, we all know it. I'd bet there's really nothing wrong with him and he's just waiting for the stuff to get out of his system. Hell I bet he takes the rest of the year off and comes back next year looking like that pic frisco posted.
Absolutely dead-on accurate.