Why I Fist Bump 9/11

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Why I Fist Bump 9/11

Post by M2 »

Read if you like. Or not. Think it's good to take at least one day a year to remember.

Why I Fist Bump 9/11 - Mark Bingham

So back to the exploding fist bump – because it’s really not a fist bump without the explosion at the end! After 9/11 I made two commitments to myself to honor Mark’s memory; to let go of pettiness and to enjoy the hell out of life and make an impact. That first one, well let’s say I struggle with that one… I mean I try, but as anyone who has argued a point with me on Cal Blogs will attest, I fail at it. Too often. Like I said, I’m trying! Life is just too short to let pettiness dictate who we are or how we live.

But the exploding fist bump, often accompanied by a smile and a YOLO! That’s my sort of daily, physical reminder that life is supposed to be fun. It’s meant to be lived and enjoyed and laughed at and sung along to and danced with and devoured and experienced… Because I am telling you right now, not one of those victims on the planes or on the ground or in the Pentagon or the World Trade Center planned on dying that day. But they did. And no one plans on getting killed in a car accident, or finding out they have terminal cancer, or losing a loved one to some tragic accident today. But that will happen. To thousands of people.

So what do we do? We live, that’s what. If you’ve made it this far....
ImageImage
mvscal
Blank

Re: Why I Fist Bump 9/11

Post by mvscal »

Fist bump a speeding freight train, you brainless, dong huffing dickbag.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

I would much rather see and read that than another LTS conspiracy today.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

mvscal wrote:Fist bump a speeding freight train, you brainless, dong huffing dickbag.
I'll fist bump that any day.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

I saw a bunch of people this morning on the street with 9/11 signs that said "Fire Obama!" I yelled at them, "Get a job, losers!" Then drove off.

RACK ME!
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:I saw a bunch of people this morning on the street with 9/11 signs that said "Fire Obama!" I yelled at them, "Get a job, losers!" Then drove off.

RACK ME!
Rack!
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

YOLO. And in Toolio’s case, that’s one time too many.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Goober McTuber wrote:YOLO.
I have never understood that saying. Not calling you out or anything Goober, you just made it easy for me to cut and paste.

You only live once. People seem to use that as an excuse to try or do crazy things. A much better saying is, you live every day, but only die once. Unknown author.

Hell, if we are lucky we will get somewhere around 30,000 days on this planet. Why do things that are going to put that number at serious risk?
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Left Seater wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:YOLO.
I have never understood that saying. Not calling you out or anything Goober, you just made it easy for me to cut and paste.
I didn't assume you were calling me out as it was featured prominently in Toolio's link.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

Goober McTuber wrote:I didn't assume you were calling me out as it was featured prominently in Toolio's link.
nobody cares.
Get fucked
Just do it

Post by Get fucked »

Sirfindafold wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:I didn't assume you were calling me out as it was featured prominently in Toolio's link.
nobody cares.

Get fucked.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

You have NO idea what a disappointment this thread was after reading it.

False advertising.

:x

That's right...just because we're "friends" now (Sam, Mikey...I'm looking at you...) doesn't mean I've softened my stance on watching the Great Satan choke in a sea of it's own blood...
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

[+] NEVER FORGET
Your wallet when you leave home. It's such a damned inconvenience.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Left Seater wrote:I would much rather see and read that than another LTS conspiracy today.
Hide your cowardly head in the sand some other day, L-Seater, and answer the question,

What is this bulbous shape on the bottom of "flight 175" ????

And don't pretend you can't see it.

C'mon, stand up from your fetal curl and try to act like a man. On this New Pearl Harbor Day. The victims deserve as much.
Before God was, I am
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Give people a chance to be maudlin, mewling pussies, and a goodly chunk of them will take the opportunity.

8000 people died in a hurricane in Galveston in 1900... I don't see a bunch of pansies whining about it every September 8th... and that was unpreventable. When you start fucking with the way people halfway across the globe live, it would be quite retarded to not expect retaliation. That whole "live and let live" thing usually works pretty well.

But damn, the whole 9/11 thing sure makes some pussy douchebags feels like tough guys.

If you didn't lose someone very close to you that day... STFU, you whining pussy. 12 fucking years, and you can't find some other bullshit to malke you "tough"?
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:
What is this bulbous shape on the bottom of "flight 175" ????
Probably your lips wrapped around the purple throbbing head of the dicks of every conspiracy honk in the world ??
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

LETS TARD wrote:bulbous shape
Go to bed -- and count jumping bulbous shapes until you fall asleep.

Hopefully forever.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Dinsdale wrote:When you start fucking with the way people halfway across the globe live, it would be quite retarded to not expect retaliation.
What about American Exceptionalism (TM) don't you understand?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Dinsdale wrote: But damn, the whole 9/11 thing sure makes some pussy douchebags feels like tough guys.
Guys who are too inarticulate and too stupid to have a take and not suck are have a meme-posting field day online.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Dinsdale wrote:But damn, the whole 9/11 thing sure makes some pussy douchebags feels like tough guys.

If you didn't lose someone very close to you that day... STFU, you whining pussy. 12 fucking years, and you can't find some other bullshit to malke you "tough"?
that's incoherent babbling, even by your standards. What does "tough" have to do with anything related to 9/11? If you had a salient point in that entire post, you lost it by about the 3rd sentence.

I have usually gotten pretty emotional over this date in the past, the emotion being raw anger. I guess time is slowly healing that wound but I'll no sooner forget 9/11/2001 than 12/07/1941 or numerous other momentous dates in American history, both good and bad.

it's appropriate that Americans commemorate this date, from now until the end of the Republic. When people start blowing it off, that's when it will be time for us to hang our head in shame.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

For the 39th time, there isn't anything hanging on the bottom of the plane.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

Just as funny now as it was then. Love 9/11 anniversary, me. Spent the day with good comrades at work telling jokes and a pair of Iraqi brothers who stuck their arms out and imitated plane noises. The television is the best, there's no shortage of documentaries.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Dr_Phibes wrote:...9/11 anniversary...

I'll save you a slice.

rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Dr_Phibes wrote:Just as funny now as it was then.
You have a morbid sense of humor and while I get Marty's harmless schtick, not sure what game you're playing.

3,000 innocent people dead isn't and wasn't funny.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

You poor little dears, babes in the woods. :lol:
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

War Wagon wrote:
3,000 innocent people dead isn't and wasn't funny.
Any less funny than all of the innocent people of the Middle East who have died at the hands of Americans "protecting our interests"?

We reaped what we sowed. While I don't approve of the actions of the terrrrrrrrrrrists, to claim it wasn't unprovoked is the hieght of arrogance. Yet our foreign policy hasn't changed much.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

I agree with your general take on our foreign policy, Dins, but historically speaking, the ragheads are hardly blameless.

The Christian/Islam "war" is centuries old.

And the family lines of these poor souls who Amerika has mistreated allow (in many, or most cases) zero tolerance for people who don't adhere to their religious conviction.

Islam is a blot on humanity.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

And as a Christian, you've devolved back into Judaism. Practical need, self interest.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

No, actually I agree with Jesus' Words as recorded in Matthew 26:52.

for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword

America (as a whole) has put it's trust in it's "sword" -- and not in it's Christ.
Those who do this will perish.

God's Word will not be mocked.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Left Seater wrote:For the 39th time, there isn't anything hanging on the bottom of the plane.
Let's get this straight...you're saying you don't see anything amiss on the bottom of "filght 175" --as photographed by various angles and cameras?

You're actually suggesting that you can't see a bulbous shape on the bottom of that plane?

Yes or no.

Answer..and speak clearly with complete sentences.

What, is that a herpes blister?
Before God was, I am
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Guys who are too inarticulate and too stupid to have a take and not suck are have a meme-posting field day online.
"I see everything twice!"
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

What's wrong with that? I think you're a hungover from your vacation back in So Cal.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Screw_Michigan wrote:What's wrong with that?
Really?

One should be articulate when running smack at the inarticulate. Especially when one is a journalist.
"I see everything twice!"
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:
Left Seater wrote:For the 39th time, there isn't anything hanging on the bottom of the plane.
Let's get this straight...you're saying you don't see anything amiss on the bottom of "filght 175" --as photographed by various angles and cameras?

You're actually suggesting that you can't see a bulbous shape on the bottom of that plane?

Yes or no.

NO! I DO NOT SEE ANYTHING THAT DOESN'T BELONG ON THE BOTTOM OF THAT PLANE.

I see the fairing over the wing root, which on a 767 is quite large. All planes have fairings to Reduce interference between the wing and fuselage. By their nature the fairings are bulbous in shape.

I am pretty sure that aluminum can't get a herpes blister, but since I haven't seen them up close, I will defer to your expect knowledge of them.

Now a few questions for you. Why would flt 175 need this external pod that you claim is there, when the whole complex was allegedly wired with explosives to bring the towers down anyway? Also, please explain how thousands of people were in on at least part of the hoax, but not a single one of them has come clean?
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:When you start fucking with the way people halfway across the globe live, it would be quite retarded to not expect retaliation.
What about American Exceptionalism (TM) don't you understand?
Go fuck yourself Vladamir.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:
You must be close to a mirror, because the herpes blister is actually on your lip. The lips you use to fellate all your conspiracy honks with.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Screw_Michigan wrote:What's wrong with that?

Classic.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Left Seater wrote:
LTS TRN 2 wrote:

Yes or no.

NO! I DO NOT SEE ANYTHING THAT DOESN'T BELONG ON THE BOTTOM OF THAT PLANE.

I see the fairing over the wing root, which on a 767 is quite large. All planes have fairings to Reduce interference between the wing and fuselage. By their nature the fairings are bulbous in shape.

I am pretty sure that aluminum can't get a herpes blister, but since I haven't seen them up close, I will defer to your expect knowledge of them.

Now a few questions for you. Why would flt 175 need this external pod that you claim is there, when the whole complex was allegedly wired with explosives to bring the towers down anyway? Also, please explain how thousands of people were in on at least part of the hoax, but not a single one of them has come clean?

The farings for a commercial airliner are located on the wings, not on just one side of the fuselage--like a big egg.

The fact that you claim "flight 175" looks normal is utterly ludicrous. You're lying through your teeth.

Here's some expert analysis on the mysterious shape
http://letsrollforums.com/looking-logic ... 92395517c4&

As for why it's there--it's not flight 175 at all, but a remotely controlled drone. Indeed the three towers were prepared with explosives for their respective controlled demolitions..How else could such structures possibly collapse from a fire?

As for the "thousands" of co-conspirators remaining silent, first, it's probably hundreds, not thousands, and look at how well the JFK assassination has been effectively handled. Everyone knows it was a conspiracy, but nothing really gets pursued. And 9/11 New Pearl harbor Day was basically an Israeli operation in complete cooperation with the militarist and neocon factions in the U.S. And lots of key witnesses and participants have been conveniently disappeared. The sole purpose was to engage America front and center in the Permanent War (on behalf of Israel). And this has occurred.

As for who and how,
examine this carefully
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAAztWC5sT8
Before God was, I am
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Bat Shit Crazy LTS wrote:The farings for a commercial airliner are located on the wings, not on just one side of the fuselage--like a big egg.

The fact that you claim "flight 175" looks normal is utterly ludicrous. You're lying through your teeth.
So you had no clue what the term "gear" meant in reference to a plane, but know you want us to believe you know what fairings are when you can't even spell them? :lol:

Just another of your cut and paste jobs that you don't even understand.

The flap fairings are located on the rear underside of the wing. The wing root fairings are located on the side of the fuselage and are in fact shaped like an egg.

The conspiracy would have to have at a minimum 1500 people and more likely more than 2500 people.