Just looked at Iowa's schedule...

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Just looked at Iowa's schedule...

Post by TheJON »

Took a look at our schedule this year for the first time, and wow........

Weakest schedule in the country (of BCS conference teams).

I'm trying to W and L the schedule, but I can't. On one hand, I can't imagine not being favored in every game leading up to Nebraska. But on the other hand, Kirk Ferentz is always good for a loss or 2 against a shit team. So I don't know who to predict the losses against. Northwestern, for sure. Ferentz can't beat them because his staff refuses to make adjustments in game to their style. The same thing will happen like it does every year. Iowa will lead by 10 points the entire game until the last few minutes when whoever the QB for Northwestern goes all Joe Montana and leads them to 2 late touchdown scoring drives to win the game.

So there is one loss...

Who else? Michigan State? At home? Naw. I don't think we've lost at Kinnick to MSU since the early 1980's.

At Penn State? Maybe. But we've won 8 of 9 from them. Paterno can't beat Ferentz.

Going to be a very boring season. I've been kinda out of the loop as far as CFB goes and just realized we're a month away, so I went to look at the schedule, saw the teams we are playing and thought "who gives a shit?"
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Re: Just looked at Iowa's schedule...

Post by Carson »

Looks like the NOJ is well on his way to a repeat BBOTY award.