Nice market correction...I called bottom at 9800..

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Derron
Eternal Scobode

Nice market correction...I called bottom at 9800..

Post by Derron »

Fuckin A...nice correction Wall Street.... :shock: :shock: :shock:

Might be the best thing to happen....oil is down..way down...

Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Mississippi Neck
I'm your Huckleberry

Re: Nice market correction...I called bottom at 9800..

Post by Mississippi Neck »

This guy is doing his share....

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27045699/
maverick. maverick. maverick. 8 yrs of Bush. 8 yrs of Bush. 8 yrs of Bush.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

http://money.cnn.com/2008/10/06/news/ec ... /index.htm

Poll finds 6 of 10 believe a depression is somewhat or very likely - seeing 25% unemployed and millions homeless and hungry.

Looks like the shit is still on it's way to the fan.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/comm ... abyss.html
We face extreme danger. Unless there is immediate intervention on every front by all the major powers acting in concert, we risk a disintegration of global finance within days. Nobody will be spared, unless they own gold bars.
"Gentlemen, prepare to defend yourselves! "
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Tom In VA wrote:http://money.cnn.com/2008/10/06/news/ec ... /index.htm

Poll finds 6 of 10 believe a depression is somewhat or very likely - seeing 25% unemployed and millions homeless and hungry.

Looks like the shit is still on it's way to the fan.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/comm ... abyss.html
We face extreme danger. Unless there is immediate intervention on every front by all the major powers acting in concert, we risk a disintegration of global finance within days. Nobody will be spared, unless they own gold bars.
Fuck these people prattling about a Depression...I am a child of Depression ERA parents.. I have heard stories that would make you cringe...I was raised in the mind set that you could lose it all overnight..we may see some dramatic changes..but a reduction in the credit markets would be a good thing..

I have cash in a safe...a freezer full of elk meat..1000 rounds of ammo for every weapon I own, and that's more than 6..off grid electrical generation capability...bring it on you Wall Street fucks...
Derron
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Mississippi Neck wrote:This guy is doing his share....

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27045699/
Fuck Cramer...he gets some right and he gets some wrong...he was saying sell,sell, sell, last week..I did sell... I moved it all to bonds when it started in on my last years principal....I can wait it out....
Derron
Mississippi Neck
I'm your Huckleberry

Roach wrote:
I have cash in a safe...a freezer full of elk meat..1000 rounds of ammo for every weapon I own, and that's more than 6..off grid electrical generation capability...bring it on you Wall Street fucks...
Also must-haves for any serious survival strategy:

Lay up big stashes of whiskey, weed, and silver coins (pre '64 'junk silver'). You will be able to buy what you need.

And keep it secret.
Anyone know where Roach lives??
Mississippi Neck
I'm your Huckleberry

Seems Pierre Cardin is doing their part as well. I believe this is known as the Stock Market Bubble Suit.

http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/slideshow ... ca8205a78/
RJ
Elwood

Post by RJ »

Derron wrote:
Fuck these people prattling about a Depression...I am a child of Depression ERA parents.. I have heard stories that would make you cringe...I was raised in the mind set that you could lose it all overnight..we may see some dramatic changes..but a reduction in the credit markets would be a good thing..

RACK
Jerkovich
Please pay attention to Me

Post by Jerkovich »

KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

I can only hope this is the full on capitulation needed to flush everything.

I Just bought another 25% position in the SP500 and Nasdaq
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

KC Scott wrote:I have no fucking clue
ftfy
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Good to see the bailout calming financial markets.

:meds: :meds: :meds:
RJ
Elwood

Post by RJ »

RadioFan wrote:Good to see the bailout calming financial markets.

Fucking RACK
Jerkovich
Please pay attention to Me

Post by Jerkovich »

What bail out? Congress robbed the treasury then left to check in on their off shore accounts.
Cicatrix
Elwood

Post by Cicatrix »

Derron wrote: I have cash in a safe...a freezer full of elk meat..1000 rounds of ammo for every weapon I own, and that's more than 6..off grid electrical generation capability...bring it on you Wall Street fucks...

Save it for your Guns and Ammo personal ad you sad ass paranoid fuck.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Cuda wrote:
KC Scott wrote: the S&P 500 sits today at approximate dollar value same as May 2005 -
Obviously this also does not take inflation into account as gas / food / Commodities
So

Fucking

What?

You'd come off less like a hysterical dumbfuck if you'd just argue that the stock market is down.

But even if it's down significantly- that's a far fucking cry from a market crash.

And in other Cuda news the Titanic sprung a small leak and New Orleans had mild flooding during Katrina
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Stock market rebounded & closed just shy of 10000, Scott

Feel free to keep looking like a scared little girl, though
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

I was buying stock today - and what did you do coods?

You posted an article - props big spender
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Cicatrix wrote:
Derron wrote: I have cash in a safe...a freezer full of elk meat..1000 rounds of ammo for every weapon I own, and that's more than 6..off grid electrical generation capability...bring it on you Wall Street fucks...

Save it for your Guns and Ammo personal ad you sad ass paranoid fuck.
Is that the ad where I come take all your shit that I need and fuck your old lady in the ass on the way out ?
Derron
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

KC Scott wrote:
Cuda wrote: You'd come off less like a hysterical dumbfuck if you'd just argue that the stock market is down.

But even if it's down significantly- that's a far fucking cry from a market crash.

And in other Cuda news the Titanic sprung a small leak and New Orleans had mild flooding during Katrina
Cuda wrote:Stock market rebounded & closed just shy of 10000, Scott

KC Scott wrote:I was buying stock today

Make up your mind, KC Schizo, is the market crashing or not?
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Cuda wrote:
KC Scott wrote:
Cuda wrote: You'd come off less like a hysterical dumbfuck if you'd just argue that the stock market is down.

Cuda wrote:Stock market rebounded & closed just shy of 10000, Scott

KC Scott wrote:I was buying stock today

Pickup a history or economics book.. you financial wizard....dude said he was buying.. I am going bottom fishing as well...not what reasonable investors do when there is a market "crash".

If the market crash's..banks fail..some will..some will not..if the market crashs company's will not be able to borrow unsecured money..not such a bad thing....I don't need operating capital.. my business has good enough margins, and we saw the need to be self financed for operating expenses over a year ago, and began to build cash reserves...NOVEL FUCKING IDEA...

I also anticipate that even hard goods credit for vehicles, equipment and other tangible business assets will become harder to get, the rates will go up, and the banks or financial houses will become a bit more vigilant in how they loan. So we don't have the need to go the the bank for operating money, we have enough rolling stock to get us by for a couple of years or more, at which time I could probably pay cash for such equipment anyway.

The banks can suck my dick...I need them to move funds around, not to loan me money and give me a bunch of shit about borrowing money.

...." The debtor is servant to the lender".
Derron
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

RJ wrote:
RadioFan wrote:Good to see the bailout calming financial markets.

Fucking RACK
Fucking RACK that RACK.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Cuda wrote:
You're asking a vulture what the choice cut of meat on a piece of roadkill is.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

sheeeit, Marty, KC Schizo has predicted 8 of the last 2 market corrections; he's hardly a vulture
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Isn't this kitchen lovely?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

KC Scott wrote:I was buying stock today - and what did you do coods?
I think he's in real estate. Or unemployed, which is pretty much the same thing.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Mister Bushice wrote:
KC Scott wrote: I think he's in real estate. Or unemployed, which is pretty much the same thing.
So not only is he broke, he spends his days shuttling couples from house to house saying "Isn't this kitchen lovely?" hoping the wife hag will agree.

On the sales caste house pusher ranks just a notch above used cars.......

Good luck getting that gold jacket Mr. House

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

This is playing into our hands here at our firm with the diversification plan we've been preaching for years. 50% of the money we invest in a portfolio is not bound to market volitility. It does affect it a little, but not nearly as much as your usual Stocks & Bonds approach. Our REITs and Oil & Gas Limited Partnership purchases have gone through the ceiling the last two weeks.
“You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas”
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

R-Jack wrote:Can't wait for the Glamour Shots photo of Cuda above that two bedroom rancher in Dipfuck Iwoa, trying to pass the dry-rot off as "rustic".

I know any of us would love to read a Cuda listing.

"You Fags would love this charming farmhouse in a prime location. 20 minutes to the city. 15 minutes to the homo bars (tell Roscoe I said hi), 25 minutes to any reputable realtors and 30 minutes to my office. It's not big, but how many houses that you could fit in your sigmoid have such curb appeal? Jump on it like a cock you filthy dimehole stuffers"

Can't imagine why business is tough for him.
I'm much more honest & direct when I write a listing. I'd write something like:

"Meth Freaks will love this charming country home in a prime location. 20 minutes to the city. Perfect for Crack House or Meth Lab. Isolated. Crawlspace could easily convert to Grow Room for pot. Includes filthy couch to double-team Irie's ex-wife while he gazes at your unit. Easily removable aluminum siding & scren doors. Cable TV available. Jump on it you filthy dimehole stuffers"

actually, i'm a buyer's agent and i work pretty much exclusively with investors.

business is tough because investors tend to be about as dumb & greedy as KC Cumspot and think everything in the median price range is distressed and can be stolen (they think they should easily be able to by a $240k house in top condition for $200k) , and because too many sellers who are dumber still than KC Stockbroker think their $220k house with worn out carpet, un-permitted finished basement and dead lawn is going to be snapped up for $250k (and they still owe $260k on a 1st & 2nd mortgage and a heloc)

business is also tough because there are way too many Realtors®

a little Inside The Real Estate Business: Realogy Corp owns Century 21 Realty, Better Homes & Gardens Realty, Coldwell Banker, ERA Realty, & Sothebys. If it weren't for ReMax, we'd be a fucking monopoly. ReMax charges it's agents anywhere from $18-25000 a year to work for them but the agents get to keep 100% of their commissions and pay all their own expenses, Metro Brokers are all independent agents and most of them work from home. They pay a small annual franchise fee, keep all their commissions, pay all their own expenses, and get very little marketing support from their parent company. I'm told we get a better deal than the other Realogy-owned companies. I pay about $1500 a year to CBR and that covers professional liability insurance, state mandated update classes every year, and huge marketing support, and have to pay most, but not all, of my marketing expenses- however I have to share my commissios with the brokerage; I get 60%, they get 40% for the first $38000 earned, then it's 90-10 up to $400k, and 100% after that- and there are probably 50 of the 130 agents in our office who make the 100% threshold even in today's depreciating market. Almost all of them have been in the business 15-20 years.

Within the next 10 years, the Realtor® will go the way of the Travel Agent. Anybody can go online and book a travel package just like a travel agent used to do, and get the same prices & discounts- if not better- that travel agents used to get. Real Estate is almost to that point now. You can't buy real property online... yet. A free tip for anybody looking for a new house: search realtor.com Every listing on every MLS in the country gets automatically downloaded there within 24 hours- same for any price adjustments and/or sales. That's because realtor.com is owned & operated by the National Association of Realtors® You can't get all the inside ownership, tax, mortgage, or comparitive sales information though
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Cuda wrote:

actually, i'm a buyer's agent and i work pretty much exclusively with investors.
So you must have a real estate license to be a buyer agent right ?

a little Inside The Real Estate Business:

We all drive around in vehicles we cannot afford to own, so we can make that "impression".

We sell very few houses and usually moonlight in some C store on the other side of town for minimum wage from some rag head slave lord.

We go to networking meetings and talk with other unemployed people..errrrr realtors and then try to steal each others listings.

Any money we do make, we go to the local drug dealer and buy a gram of blow to celebrate our big sale.

We also spend time on internet message boards trying to convince people that we have an actual job, and trying to explain our vast insider knowledge of the "market"
Derron
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

real estate licenses don't specialize what type of agency you work- agents specialize in the type of agency they want to work. I prefer to work with buyers rather than sellers.

let me take a wild guess, derron; you're a renter, aren't you?
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

I believe he's also a "catcher".
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Cuda wrote: You can't get all the inside ownership, tax, mortgage, or comparitive sales information though
You can get some of that from Zillow, though.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

zillow is getting better

but it's still laughable
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

A lot of their info, at least around here, is pretty accurate. The comps and estimated values may be BS but the public info (home and land desciption, last sale year and price, taxes and assesed value) are all accurate. You can work up your own comps from their info if you want to spend some time doing it.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Cuda wrote:real estate licenses don't specialize what type of agency you work- agents specialize in the type of agency they want to work. I prefer to work with buyers rather than sellers.

let me take a wild guess, derron; you're a renter, aren't you?
Well there you go again,... trying to show your "vast knowledge" of the real estate market with stab in the dark statements based upon a few lines of text.

I am sure that skill has served you so well for your stellar real estate career, and helped you win agent of the year many times.

Not been a renter since 1980 when I bought my first house for 45K. Owned several home since then as well , now owing commercial property, home on acreage, and additional open ground acreage....and did not once use a "buyers agent" on any of the deals.

Real estate agents are like roadkill around here...all over the place..get a job and stop pretending to be a big real estate broker....BTW.. when was your last paying deal ?
Derron
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Derron wrote:BTW.. when was your last paying deal ?
Come on, Derron, it's Cooter you're talking to. His last paying deal didn’t involve real estate, but it did involve being a BOTTOM.