tOSU v USC Trip Report

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

tOSU v USC Trip Report

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

First off...Meds, Greg, Toejam...PROPS to you and your squad...they are the real fucking deal...seeing them in person is unreal...they just fucking bring it from all facets of the game.

Major props and racks...you guys look damn near unbeatable.

Second, good time on the SC campus...spent most of the time in Alumni park near Tommy Trojan tailgaiting...nice fans (pretty much)...nice talent EVERYWHERE.

Third, to Ohio State...you fuckers...pull your heads out of your fucking asses...if you couldn't be jacked up for this game then fuck you. This is the THIRD big game that you guys have fucking shown up and DONE FUCKING NOTHING...this base, iso run game shit in a game like this with 4 possession receivers on the field and a defense that rushes 4 and drops 7 ISN'T GETTING IT DONE...no creativtiy, no nothing...

Fourth...RACK fucking USC...

that is all for now...10pm PST and I am bitter, angry, and fucking tired...flight leaves from Orange County tomorrow early for Vegas...time to gamble my troubles away...

Again major Props to SC...they deserved the win, they wanted it...RACK YOU GUYS!
stuckinia
2012 NFL Picks Champ

Re: tOSU v USC Trip Report

Post by stuckinia »

Don't worry Buckeyes. At least you do not have to face the Hawkeyes this year...errr...well, at least the rest of Big Ten is more like a cotton candy machine than a meatgrinder.
SoCalTrjn
2007 CFB Board Bitch

Post by SoCalTrjn »

Get real real drunk before flying out of John Wayne, watching Tourists freak out when the planes engines are turned down during take off makes for the highlight of flying from the local airport.

The Ohio State fans were cool, I directed quite a few to Chanos for a Burrito after the game and then kicked myself in the ass for doing so when I had to wait in line 30 minutes for mine.

The officiating was pretty par for the course for Pac 10 refs and by par I mean shitty. Nothing gets a games tempo jacked up like a yellow hanky on the ground every play.

Would have loved to have seen Chris Wells in the game tonight but I'm not sure that would have made a difference, now if the Trojans can keep from stepping on their dicks in conf play this season they might get a title shot.

Tired and drunk, the wife had to drive home and the kids have games tomorrow morning and 9 and 11.

Fight On
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

Post by Jimmy Medalions »

Still. Drunk. Just. Got. Back. Burp. Captain. Morgan. Bad. Ass. Burp.

Ugly game, not what I expected. Props to tOSU and their fans, they were everywhere, represented HARD and were cool as shit. Everyone I met was all CLASS. Sorry Michiganfan, just sayin'.

Epic tailgate this year, tons of booze, boobs and HDTV in the parking lot.

I feel bad for Boekman. He got cock-slapped on so many plays tonight. Tough kid, but DAMN. You may not have seen it on TV, but he just got lit up all night. On the INT TD by Malualphabet he got destroyed on the 2 yardline, landing on his back and the back of his head hit the turf like a phonebook. And after most throws, kid was on his ass. Props to him, any of us would be out after one of those hits.

Trojans roll, and then the rest of the conference shit the bed. Great.

Nice job ucLabia. Welcome to your real team for the rest of the season. :lol:

Good night...props to Ohio State. See you fuckers in Columbus next year. No way in hell I'm missing that game.

Fight on.
DeWayne Walker wrote:"They could have put 55 points on us today. I was happy they didn't run the score up. . . .
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

Jimmy Medalions wrote: Ugly game, not what I expected. Props to tOSU and their fans, they were everywhere, represented HARD and were cool as shit. Everyone I met was all CLASS. Sorry Michiganfan, just sayin'.
most people willing to travel cross-country for a football game tend to be reasonable folk. you'll be singing a different song next year after someone in columbus throws a stick of dynamite in your face.

sc wrote:Third, to Ohio State...you fuckers...pull your heads out of your fucking asses...if you couldn't be jacked up for this game then fuck you. This is the THIRD big game that you guys have fucking shown up and DONE FUCKING NOTHING...this base, iso run game shit in a game like this with 4 possession receivers on the field and a defense that rushes 4 and drops 7 ISN'T GETTING IT DONE...no creativtiy, no nothing...
it might have occurred to you sometime before that ohio state just isn't that great of a football team. this run of theirs has coincided with absolutely no competition in the big ten and the worst stretch of umich football in the last 50 years. even their bcs success can be explained away: yes, they beat a great miami team, propers, but their other wins were against a less-than-impressive kansas state team and an over-hyped notre dame team. you can't argue with the consistency that's allowed them to own the big ten lately, and they're definitely one of the best programs in the country, but they're not elite and are going to get hammer fucked by the ones who are.

still, i'd love to have your problems rather than mine.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

M Club wrote:still, i'd love to have your problems rather than mine.

Who wouldn't?

As frustrating as it is to lose the BCS title games the last couple years...it's way better to be there than to be an 8 or 9 win team and playing in irrelevant bowl games. It's about having the opportunity to play for the glass football and really in Michigan's case, I've only witnessed two seasons where they were actually in the national title chase. I'll always remember those years more than I'll remember the 9-3 seasons where they lose to Ohio State and may or may not win their bowl game. I'll take 11-1 or 12-0 with a shot at the big prize every year even if they go "Buffalo Bills" or "Atlanta Braves" only win once or never at all. Only one team can be #1 each year and after that, I think I'd rather finish higher on the list of runner-ups if given the choice. If you've got a #2 next to your team name after the year is over, I can still take some satisfaction in that after the sting of losing the title game wears off.
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

Props Meds, So Cal...

again great time seeing another campus atmosphere...my seats were 2nd row from the field where that fucking horse tramps after a score...I got so sick of seeing that fucking future bottle of glue...

anyway great time as always...

thanks for the tailgate invite...would have loved to have seen more boobs...

mclub - you might be right...but the fact is...tOSU hasn't shown up in the last 3 big games...something is wrong and or our coaches think a Big 10 gameplan will work against these teams...guess what guys you are OH FOR FUCKING 3...

yeah I am bitter...still...

Rack Vegas though...3 days of gambling and booze!
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Jimmy Medalions wrote:I feel bad for Boekman. He got cock-slapped on so many plays tonight. Tough kid, but DAMN. You may not have seen it on TV, but he just got lit up all night.
No, it was apparent on TV in all its high def glory. The play that immediately comes to mind is when Boeckman fumbled after getting absolutely shellacked from behind. Never saw it coming. Devastating hit.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

i've boozed it up at John Wayne before.

great trip. me and a buddy roadied to visit one of his HS buds (they also had taught english in Japan together) who was basically dumping his college gf (grad student at UC-Irvine) and joined the Peace Corps...and when we got there he'd cheated on her the night before and we spent the next two weeks drinking and smoking dope and listening to the first Danzig record, Ride the Lightening and Zen Arcade at mind-shearing volumes, got fucked with by the OC police about 4 times...in the house she owned and was attempting to live some kind of normal "being dumped in a highly ceremonious way"/trying to maintain in grad school life.

a terrible vibe all around. i went to baja for a week and boozed some more and swam in the Gulf of California and ate tacos. decided i couldn't hack taking Greyhound back to Denver (44 hours or some shit)...so i bought a plane ticket with the last of my money and drank for a few hours in John Wayne.

1996, maybe.

sorry. i just had to let it go.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I enjoyed using John Wayne as opposed to LAX, which I hated.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Sudden Sam = master of the backhanded compliment