It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Shaq v. Kobe "Freestyle"

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

So Kobe, how does Shaq's ass taste?

http://www.tmz.com/tmz_main_video?titleid=1626146951

I'm not exactly sold on the rap, but it is kind of funny, in a bitterman sort of way.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Re: Shaq v. Kobe "Freestyle"

Post by Shoalzie »

It was funny watching ESPN last night make a snap judgement and claim the Shaq-Kobe feud was back on. Monday was clearly a slow news day when that lead the 6:00 SportsCenter. Shaq has always been a jokester...he claims it was all in fun and that he's been complimentary to Kobe about winning the MVP this year. It's a whole lot of nothing and we've yet to hear what Kobe has to say about it. If Kobe doesn't take offense to this, I think ESPN should be ashamed of themselves for jumping to conclusions.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Shoalzie wrote:I think ESPN should be ashamed of themselves for jumping to conclusions.
Why would they be ashamed? This is the type of network they have become and why it's tough watching their programming anymore.
Dreams......Temporary Madness
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

I'm not so sure "Song" is the right word to use here.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Sudden Sam wrote:WTF?!?! The shit he was doing I could do at age 5. Why do we give these ignorant idiots creedence for their "rhyming ability" when what they do is completely childlike? Shaq is dumb as a brick. Because he named himself "The Great Aristotle" (or whatever)...that makes him smart?!

OK, since you threw out enough for me to once again shamelessly pimp my boys, I'll take it.

It was "The Big Aristotle." Along with many other "The Big Something or others" that he dubbed himself.

Here's what happens when talented, classicly trained musicians decide to dabble into the coon-tunes (speaking of Shaq and rap and whatnot):

http://download.yousendit.com/9B5ACF571524C202" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

I heard something about this non story on various news programs this morning.

They were reporting that shaq alledgedly that used a racial slur.

Da hoorah!!!!

I take this to mean that Shaq, in a rap song referred to kobe as a n...eeegah.

Yeah, breakin' fukkin news right there. :meds: :meds:
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Rich Fader
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rich Fader »

Kobe hasn't won an NBA Final without the Daddy. Yet. On the other hand, Kobe and the fellas were in the Finals this season. Where was the Daddy?

:twisted:
Jihad is hump of Islam...and Islam wants to hump us very much.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Rich Fader wrote:Kobe hasn't won an NBA Final without the Daddy. Yet. On the other hand, Kobe and the fellas were in the Finals this season. Where was the Daddy?

Probably sitting at home polishing the ring that he won without the Rapist.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Who gives a big fat fucken gorilla vagina?
General Peters
All-American Kid

Post by General Peters »

Sudden Sam wrote:Yet some dumbass last night suggested that "Shaq was great at rhymes."

WTF?!?! The shit he was doing I could do at age 5. Why do we give these ignorant idiots creedence for their "rhyming ability" when what they do is completely childlike? Shaq is dumb as a brick. Because he named himself "The Great Aristotle" (or whatever)...that makes him smart?!

God, I'm sick of this BS that so many morons think is music being hailed as genius and brilliant and great rhymes. GODDAM!!! And I ain't talkin' about just Shaq. All of it.

yep! And the line "That's like a white boy tryin to be mo niggah than me!!" Yesterday on ESPN, Stephen A. Fishlips comes on and calmly was like "it's just some freestylin...no big deal here." Whereas if ANYTHING is said negative about a black person, Stephen A. is on the next day yelling as loud as he can "ITSA OUTRAAAAGE!!" while babboon spit is flying all over the microphone
well kiss my ass and call it rosy
Rich Fader
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rich Fader »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Rich Fader wrote:Kobe hasn't won an NBA Final without the Daddy. Yet. On the other hand, Kobe and the fellas were in the Finals this season. Where was the Daddy?

Probably sitting at home polishing the ring that Dwyane and Riles won him without the Rapist.
FTFY.

No, no need to thank me.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

So I guess the Suns and Lakers will be playing on Christmas now.
Dreams......Temporary Madness
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Rich Fader wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:

Probably sitting at home polishing the ring that Dwyane and Riles won him without the Rapist.
FTFY.

No, no need to thank me.
Shaq was starting for a championship team, Dick. Something Kobe might not manage to pull off again. What position was this Riles fellow playing?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

the one that old white dude in a tie always plays in such a situation. Boss.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Rich Fader
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rich Fader »

Pat Riley. Former Lakers coach. Heat coach for the Daddy's, sorry, Dwyane and the fellas' championship, and current exec. Not that that's going to be helping the Daddy much now that he's in Phoenix. In the unlikely event that the Kid never appears on another championship team in his career...well, he'll have that in common with the Daddy from this point out.

Prediction: if the Suns thing doesn't work out, look for the Daddy to make a deal with Don Sterling. I mean, that's the obvious next step after the Suns, isn't it? The Clippers? It's not like there are any worse teams out there. (No, m2, the Warriors...errrr, A Team From A City By A Body Of Water...don't count.)
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Rich Fader wrote:the Kid

Last I checked, he was still playing for the Pacers.

It's not like there are any worse teams out there. (No, m2, the Warriors...errrr, A Team From A City By A Body Of Water...don't count.)

Warriors have (ancient) hardware. The Clips and Suns don't.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Rich Fader wrote:In the unlikely event that the Kid never appears on another championship team in his career...well, he'll have that in common with the Daddy from this point out.
Right. What they aren't going to have in common is number of chamionship rings. Kobe will always be trailing.