Dittotards, break out your Ted Kennedy vodoo dolls

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Risa
nubian napalm - numidian princess

Re: Dittotards, break out your Ted Kennedy vodoo dolls

Post by Risa »

OCmike wrote:
Risa wrote: As for Teddy, God will deal with his cowardice in murdering Mary Jo Kopechne.
He didn't murder Mary Jo, he just saved his own ass rather than risking his life to save another.
That's murder -- particularly since he was the one who was driving the car. Then again, I believe abortion is murder, too. I don't know if you do or not. If your child or your friend is dying and you do what you can and yet fail to save their life, you did what you could, it's not your fault. If you went home and tried to pretend nothing happened, you're a murderer. But that's between Teddy, God and Mary Jo, not any of us to wish him a horrible death or worse.
on a short leash, apparently.
MadRussian
Poop is Funny!!!

Post by MadRussian »

RACK Trollfessor :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.
P.J. O'Rourke.
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

Risa wrote:
OCmike wrote:
Risa wrote: As for Teddy, God will deal with his cowardice in murdering Mary Jo Kopechne.
He didn't murder Mary Jo, he just saved his own ass rather than risking his life to save another.
That's murder -- particularly since he was the one who was driving the car. Then again, I believe abortion is murder, too. I don't know if you do or not. If your child or your friend is dying and you do what you can and yet fail to save their life, you did what you could, it's not your fault. If you went home and tried to pretend nothing happened, you're a murderer. But that's between Teddy, God and Mary Jo, not any of us to wish him a horrible death or worse.
You're killing this forum. I don't see you confessing to anything.

Murderer.
Risa
nubian napalm - numidian princess

Post by Risa »

yeah, I know. i don't bring teh funnay. And even if I did, it wouldn't be funnay -- or intentionally on my end. oh well.
on a short leash, apparently.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Dibs on ted in next year's death pool.

Or did one of you fukking vultures already call it?
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
MadRussian
Poop is Funny!!!

Post by MadRussian »

Risa wrote:yeah, I know. i don't bring teh funnay. And even if I did, it wouldn't be funnay -- or intentionally on my end. oh well.
You did make me laff my ass off in the KCKaley "ran him off of teh interwebz" thread, that was one of teh worst ass kickings until AP's menses panties picture, and teh resulting megamelts
At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.
P.J. O'Rourke.
40 days to live
Crack Whore

Post by 40 days to live »

anurism. must have vodka. speech sluring. lost control of bowels for weeks now.
I'm out.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Risa wrote:yeah, I know. i don't bring teh funnay. And even if I did, it wouldn't be funnay -- or intentionally on my end. oh well.
You've gotten off a few good ones in my direction. Trying to be funny would be a tremendous improvement. This whole thing where you slam your fingertips down to the bone for every post is utterly worthless - no one's reading it anyway, especially when you admit right off the bat that you're not funny.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
MadRussian
Poop is Funny!!!

Post by MadRussian »

PSUFAN wrote:
You've gotten off a few good ones in my direction. Trying to be funny would be a tremendous improvement. This whole thing where you slam your fingertips down to the bone for every post is utterly worthless - no one's reading it anyway, especially when you admit right off the bat that you're not funny.
P.J. O'Rourke.
huh?
Elwood

Post by huh? »

Wishing a full recovery to the good Senator! A hearty thank you for all you've done!

TE
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

mvscal wrote:RACK the malignant brain tumor that's about to strike paydirt. I hope it's excruciatingly painful.
Sorry, but no racks for that tumor from me.

All I got to say to that tumor is, Where the fukk were you in 1962 when your country needed you? You sat on your ass all this time watching this fukker pass horrible legislation and kill people. Thanks for nothing.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Rich Fader
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rich Fader »

People, despite what some of you might think, I'm not wishing ill on Chappy. The guy's been a figure of fun to the right for so long, and I for one truly am not ready to give that up. That said...niiiiiiiice medical system, chowds. It took one of the best medical communities on the planet [uh, allegedly] the better part of eight decades to find something malignant in Ted Kennedy. Props.

WAR Evelyn Waugh quasi-resets (just trying to bring a bit of badly-needed intelligence and class to this cesspit)
Jihad is hump of Islam...and Islam wants to hump us very much.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Rich Fader wrote:(just trying to bring a bit of badly-needed intelligence and class to this cesspit)
Better leave that to those who are qualified.

Don't bother responding...I'll go ahead and post the intelligent and classy reply you would have:

:hfal:

:lol:

:twisted:
"I see everything twice!"
Rich Fader
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rich Fader »

:meds:
Jihad is hump of Islam...and Islam wants to hump us very much.
Jeff in SD
Elwood

Post by Jeff in SD »

OCmike wrote:
He didn't murder Mary Jo, he just saved his own ass rather than risking his life to save another. That makes him a cad and even an asshole, but not a murderer.
Yeah but leaving her there to die and sleeping at a hotel and complaining about the noise instead of calling authorities might be a crime or two or three
mvscal wrote:That's because you're inhaling black cock faster than your fat wife inhales cheesecakes.
Jeff in SD
Elwood

Post by Jeff in SD »

OCmike wrote:
He didn't murder Mary Jo, he just saved his own ass rather than risking his life to save another. That makes him a cad and even an asshole, but not a murderer.
Yeah but leaving her there to die and sleeping at a hotel and complaining about the noise instead of calling authorities might be a crime or two or three
mvscal wrote:That's because you're inhaling black cock faster than your fat wife inhales cheesecakes.