Delay of Game penalty

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

SoCalTrjn
2007 CFB Board Bitch

Delay of Game penalty

Post by SoCalTrjn »

on a kick off..... has anyone ever heard of this? doesnt the kicker stand there til the ref blows the whistle and then the kicker can kick the ball?
what about a guy putting his arms up after a sack..... like he has done after making every tackle he has made for 4 years, and then gets called for unsportsmanlike...
The Pac 10 refs are the worst in College football, Pete carroll has sent a video of their poor calls after every game this season to the Pac 10s offices and every game the calls get worse
Doesnt matter that SC won the game, the refs have to be held accountable, Carpenter talks crap the whole game, spits blood towards the USC huddle and shows up the refs on a grounding call when the ball didnt pass the line of scrimage and they flag Sed Ellis for sticking his arms up after a sack
peter dragon
2006 Pickem Champion

Post by peter dragon »

Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

When the Referee blows his whistle the 25 second clock starts. If USC didn't kick the ball before the 25 second clock hits zero, then it is a delay of game penalty.

And how do you know that Pete has sent in film of each game? If that is public then dude must be paying some heavy fines each week.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
SoCalTrjn
2007 CFB Board Bitch

Post by SoCalTrjn »

Pete has said so at every press conference, that he has sent a video of all the bad calls to the conference office. the Unsportsmanlike Conduct penalty was a total joke and lead to ASUs second TD. When you see carpenters behavior throughout the whole game, its even more obvious that the unsportsmanlike call was bad.
GreginPG
Eternal Scobode

Post by GreginPG »

That's the first time I've ever seen a delay of game penalty on a kickoff and I've been watching football a long damn time.
I'm guessing Beuhler didn't hear the whistle but then again they do have playclocks. I'm pretty sure he's not blind.
FIGHT ON!
quacker backer
Elwood

Post by quacker backer »

I am just wondering if that picture could just be a little bigger please....
Terry in Crapchester wrote: But this board doesn't exactly represent reality.
Laxplayer
President of the USC hater club
Location: On the golf course because......well, I'm the golf coach.

Post by Laxplayer »

Hey condom boy, do you whine and cry about every call that you think goes against your
beloved sperm receptacles? What about the helmet to helmet hit from your gangster
boy Rey Rey on Rudy that didn't get called? Oh wait, you didn't see that one because
you were cleaning up the dishes from dinner.
Now, you wanna see a horrible call. Check out the TD catch by David Grimes of ND
that was reversed.
http://www.ndnation.com/boards/s...687;d=this
GreginPG
Eternal Scobode

Post by GreginPG »

Laxplayer wrote:Hey condom boy, do you whine and cry about every call that you think goes against your
beloved sperm receptacles? What about the helmet to helmet hit from your gangster
boy Rey Rey on Rudy that didn't get called? Oh wait, you didn't see that one because
you were cleaning up the dishes from dinner.
Now, you wanna see a horrible call. Check out the TD catch by David Grimes of ND
that was reversed.
http://www.ndnation.com/boards/s...687;d=this
The link isn't working. Was it a Pac 10 crew up in the booth?
FIGHT ON!
Laxplayer
President of the USC hater club
Location: On the golf course because......well, I'm the golf coach.

Post by Laxplayer »

If I remember correctly there was a Pac-10 crew involved in the game, but I could be wrong.
GreginPG
Eternal Scobode

Post by GreginPG »

Laxplayer wrote:If I remember correctly there was a Pac-10 crew involved in the game, but I could be wrong.
Pac-10 crew? Horrible call? Color me shocked.
FIGHT ON!