today's feel good story.

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

today's feel good story.

Post by smackaholic »

mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

A pedo and an attorney? Now that's killing two birds with one stone. Rack him for doing the right thing.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:A pedo and an attorney? Now that's killing two birds with one stone.

E UNUM PLURIBUS
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

Gulf Breeze, Fla., residents have described him as a respected figure who coached girls' softball and basketball in a park a few blocks from his home.
Ummm....gulf breeze residents....anything working in those heads
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:A pedo and an attorney? Now that's killing two birds with one stone. Rack him for doing the right thing.
even better. a pedo and a FEDERAL PROSECUTOR. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
bbqjones
indian black betty

Post by bbqjones »

whew....

nothing like living in florida and having so little options of afterwork enjoyment than banging a five year old girl. im sure he was a republican. well perhaps not if the story didnt differentiate. im so tebow rignt now i cant even think.
help me scrape the mucus off my brain
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

bbqjones wrote: im sure he was a republican. .
My guess would be christian conservitive.

seems like every fucking perv they nail lately is.

Maybe he can say "hey" to Falwell while he's down (up?) there.

War Agnosticism
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Yeah, 'cuz we know that 'agnostics' never do anything criminally perverse.
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

poptart wrote:Yeah, 'cuz we know that 'agnostics' never do anything criminally perverse.
yeah but agnostics are EXPECTED to do that shit because, you know, they aren't GOD FEARING or whatever lame shit you like to call it. they're going to hell anyway.

on the other hand, it's even more enjoyable when fairy tale believing, hypocritical losers like yourself are exposed for being the frauds that you. there isn't a more lowlife piece of shit in the world than a hypocritical, so-called god fearing person being caught doing shit that is as furthest from god fearing as it gets.

eat another dog then swallow a fucking bullet, loser.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Logically, an agnostic should admire a Jerry Falwell for getting fat, rich, and .... OVER.
I mean, look, if there IS no God, NO accountablity, and it's dog eat dog and then yer dead ...... then if a guy can just find a way to GET OVER, more power to him, right?
Did Jerry Falwell break any laws?
I would think he would have been an icon to non-believers.
A big, fat, rich, I GOT OVER king of the world.

He was clearly much more clever and adept than KC Scott or S&M will ever be.

Oh well.

S&M ... haha .... hey, why are you so childlike as to believe that if a person claims he is a 'Christian' ... upholding 'Christian' and 'Conservative Values' .... that he is telling you the truth?

So a 'Christian Conservative' gets busted ... another one.

Wow!!

Another douchebag nailed.
Just like the many 'agnostic' douchebags that get busted on a regular basis.

Lather, rinse, repeat .........
Last edited by poptart on Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

you gotta admire the true believer christian types. Most of us agnostic, aetheist, wiccan, etc..... types would get up the next day after buggering a 5 year old and think, damn, "I'm a piece of shit". But not the jeebus crowd. They just think, "wow, am I fukkin' lucky dude got hisself nailed up on a stick awhile back. Otherwise I would surely rot in hell."

Kinda like diplomatic immunity for the sole. Who wouldn't want that?
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

smackaholic wrote:you gotta admire the true believer christian types. Most of us agnostic, aetheist, wiccan, etc..... types would get up the next day after buggering a 5 year old and think, damn, "I'm a piece of shit". But not the jeebus crowd. They just think, "wow, am I fukkin' lucky dude got hisself nailed up on a stick awhile back. Otherwise I would surely rot in hell."

You certainly wouldn't turn something like that down. At least not just for the Halibut.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

poptart wrote:Yeah, 'cuz we know that 'agnostics' never do anything criminally perverse.
By and large, as it relates to sex crimes, yea - they're JFs (jesus Freaks).
If Rack FU gets in this thread, ask him about the profile for sex crimes offender.
Actually it's also pretty close to the profile for serial killer from what I've read.

Good example was Dennis Rader - the BTK killer out of Wichita - Church Deacon, man of God bullshit.
Something interesting kept out of the papers, probably by Tyco, but he was the manager of the ADT alarm central station in Wichita during the 90's when he was right in his killing spree
Theory was he he disabled the alarm accounts of several of his victims - though it was never fully investigated since he confessed
But I digress.

Religous extremism - be it Muzzie or JF is repression and impositions of their dogma on society.
The JF contingent pushing everything from stopping legitimate medical research (stem cells) to censorship and personnal decisons (abortion - gambling)

Your a good dude Dave, but face it - you sit in judgement of evryone who doesn't share your beliefs.
In your mind we're all going to hell - So in that fact you rationalize your better than those that don't share that belief.
It's a basic tenant of all religions.

That same process is what propels the Muzzis to strap on the C4 and take out an entire restaurant,
Or the JFs to shoot and abortion provider or blow up a planned parenthood clinic.

Most of us Agnostics just don't get that worked up.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Your a good dude Dave, but face it - you sit in judgement of evryone who doesn't share your beliefs.
In your mind we're all going to hell - So in that fact you rationalize your better than those that don't share that belief.
For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

There is not condemnation, but an offer of salvation.
Of course that message has been twisted all to hell through the ages.

If you don't recognize your own depraved nature then you might re-evaluate who exactly thinks he's better than someone else.

Myself, I'm a dreadful sinner.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

KC Scott wrote: In your mind we're all going to hell - So in that fact you rationalize your better than those that don't share that belief.
'pears to me that you're the one doing the rationalizing. Smack aside, I've never once seen 'tart seriously make like he was better that anyone else based solely on his belief system. His faith dictates that he spread the word, so that's what he does. Rack him for that.

Just too damn funny how those who believe (or would like to believe) in nothing love to pillory those with faith. You take a few isolated examples and make that out to be the norm, when it fact it's a miniscule % of practicing Christians.

For every story you can find about some sicko, there are thousands of good folks acting out their faith every day in a positive manner. You just don't see those stories on TV or read about it in the newspapers or on the internet, because they don't sell.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

rack WW. just because I don't buy into the jesus salvation deal, doesn't mean I don't respect the large majority of it's practitioners.

when i lived in tennessee, i had a "jesus freak" as for a neighbor as some of you fukks like to call them. nicest guy in the world, absolutely refused to gossip against people and as a hobby ran an orphanage in india. he was a school teacher and spent time each summer over there trying to save as many little hindu heathens as he could. this fukking guy walked the walk, unlike many christians and a hell of a lot of non christians. rack him.

so just because I personally think these fukkers are following a fairy tale, i am smart enough to know that it is largely responsible for forming the greatest fukking country the world has ever known. i also know that countries that don't have such foundation tend to suck arse.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

poptart wrote:
For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

There is not condemnation, but an offer of salvation.
Of course that message has been twisted all to hell through the ages.
But you don't deny my assertion -

You believe that everyone who does not believe as you do is going to hell.

Yes or No?
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

They will end in hell, yes, I believe that.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

War Wagon wrote:
KC Scott wrote: In your mind we're all going to hell - So in that fact you rationalize your better than those that don't share that belief.
Smack aside, I've never once seen 'tart seriously make like he was better that anyone else based solely on his belief system.
Nor have I - he's a good dude, but that's not the point I'm making.

His faith dictates to him that anyone who doesn't share his belief is condemed to the fire.
Now Pops isn't the type to extrapolate into killing the infidel, but there is a segment of extremism form all major religions that do.

Just too damn funny how those who believe (or would like to believe) in nothing love to pillory those with faith. You take a few isolated examples and make that out to be the norm, when it fact it's a miniscule % of practicing Christians.
No it's not the norm, and I don't believe it is.
But your delusional if you don't think that dogmna and the subsequent repressions associated with it causes some serious fuck ups in individuals.
Take the Catholic priests for example - yea, we've run this subject into the ground but it's a perfect case in point.

Hey, i've said this every time the subject comes up and it bears repeating:

I defend eveyones right to believe whatever they want to believe - as long as it isn't imposed on those that don't share that belief.
Thye examples I site are all perfect examples of the imposition of beliefs on others.
For every story you can find about some sicko, there are thousands of good folks acting out their faith every day in a positive manner.
No arguements there.

But now look at it this way - The political block of the Conservative Christians have highjacked the republican party to the point they'll deny science the ability to cure paralysis and disease. Those "good folks" follow like sheep candidates that vote to block Stem cell funding. If you don't see the connection to the imposition of their dogma on society in that example, it's simply beacuse you don't want to accept the truth.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

poptart wrote:They will end in hell, yes, I believe that.
I knew I could count on an honest answer with no spin. Props pops.

The next one may be tougher, but give it a try:

If your assertion that those who don't believe are going to hell, and those that believe are going to heaven, how can you not feel that those who share your belief are Superior to those who do not?
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

- I'm not in charge of condemning people
- I didn't make the rules
- Nobody has to believe it if they don't want to

I understand your point, and it's possible to view a 'I'm saved' person as being arrogant.
In a sense, he is.
But if there is A truth, there is no arrogance at all.
So, what's the truth?
I say it's Christ.
That's my conclusion.
If it's not yours, ok.

Myself, I don't prefer to speak in terms of heaven or hell.
Man left God and he can't function that way -- the Creator simply did not create him to live that way.
He'll end up hurt .... real bad.
It's inevitable, and we see it everywhere.

Huard's off to a hot start.

Too bad your kicker's not. haha

Enjoy the game.

2:15 a.m. here -- bed time
Voice of Reason
Elwood

Post by Voice of Reason »

War Wagon wrote:
His faith dictates that he spread the word, so that's what he does. Fuck him for that.
FTFY

And yes, by and large, pedos and the like come from the ranks of the religious. Its not suprising that people that need to live in fear of "rules" that define their morality and sexuality to get into heaven don't really have a clear grasp of "why" they aren't good ideas. They just repress thier urges until they either snap or go to Heaven
"The Church says that the Earth is flat, but I know that it is round. For I have seen the shadow on the moon and I have more faith in the Shadow than in the Church."

- Ferdinand Magellan
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Voice of Reason wrote: And yes, by and large, pedos and the like come from the ranks of the religious.
Doh!

Most folks in this country are brought up religiously. Not a stretch to assume that a certain amount of that sample might turn out bad, is it?

It's the agnostics and atheists who're the anomaly. But just keep telling yourself and others that "I'm okay, you're okay" on the internet. That assertion carries a bunch of weight. Really.
Its not suprising that people that need to live in fear of "rules" that define their morality and sexuality to get into heaven don't really have a clear grasp of "why" they aren't good ideas. They just repress thier urges until they either snap or go to Heaven
Huh?

Voice of Reason? More like the voice of an utterly confused dumbass.

Don't be afraid of rules, VoR. They're put in place to admonish you from doing something stupid.
Voice of Reason
Elwood

Post by Voice of Reason »

War Wagon wrote:
Don't be afraid of rules, VoR. They're put in place to admonish you from doing something stupid.
I don't fuck 5 year olds because I'm not attracted to them, and wouldn't want to harm them, not because I need somebody to tell me its taboo.

Hope that helps.
"The Church says that the Earth is flat, but I know that it is round. For I have seen the shadow on the moon and I have more faith in the Shadow than in the Church."

- Ferdinand Magellan
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

BSmack wrote:
smackaholic wrote:you gotta admire the true believer christian types. Most of us agnostic, aetheist, wiccan, etc..... types would get up the next day after buggering a 5 year old and think, damn, "I'm a piece of shit". But not the jeebus crowd. They just think, "wow, am I fukkin' lucky dude got hisself nailed up on a stick awhile back. Otherwise I would surely rot in hell."

You certainly wouldn't turn something like that down. At least not just for the Halibut.
Pretty much makes you a shoe-in for heaven.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Boy, it's a good thing we have religious entities to help us understand that fucking children is wrong.

Clearly, pedo clergy might act on their impulses, rather than abiding by the rules.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

smackaholic wrote:so just because I personally think these fukkers are following a fairy tale, i am smart enough to know that it is largely responsible for forming the greatest fukking country the world has ever known.
This country's founding document is the Constitution, not the Bible. You won't find any reference, direct or indirect, to God in the Constitution.
i also know that countries that don't have such foundation tend to suck arse.
At the time the U.S. was formed, most countries had an official religion of one sort or another. The U.S. was an anomaly in that regard.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

mvscal wrote:
PSUFAN wrote:Boy, it's a good thing we have religious entities to help us understand that fucking children is wrong.
Except when they're named Vogel and buggered as an act of malice. I prayed to Jesus and he said it would be OK this one time.
Every time I pray to Jesus, he begs me to throw a radio into RtS's bathtub. I assure him that I can't get past his mom at the front door. That bitch is a tough cookie. Next time I'll just crack her in the nose.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

She's too quick - bird-like, really. In fact, she sucks up the pills and swoops back to her fat kid, then regurgitates them up for him vulture style.