Time for the "whateverhappenedto" post

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

The Seer
Just the Facts

Time for the "whateverhappenedto" post

Post by The Seer »

Van, Aggie Gal, Shaz, Bradhusker, Spinach Genie, OstUd, Babs, m2, Husker4ever, et.al.
E UNUM PLURIBUS
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Van will be back, once USC beats Ore and Cal.
peter dragon
2006 Pickem Champion

Post by peter dragon »

I dont think OStUd ever left....
OStUd
C'mon Honey, Get Back in the Tahoe

Post by OStUd »

First off, get my handle right you California queer, er um Seer.

I am the OStUd, that means I get to poke one chick for every 10 points my Pokes score in the back of my Chevy Tahoe.

That is 4.9 chicks if you are counting, and yeah one was fat and I was a little rough with her but she liked it, goes back to my wrestling days.

Mike Leach is just another pathetic product of the gooner football. Gundy is on the rise, he is just like the silver bullet, you can't stop him and you can't stop the Pokes.

And I am sure I will have 2 cases of Coors Light and probably like 6 hot babes in the back of my tahoe Saturday, Rhett Bohmar will get crushed, another poor product of gooner football.

Tell Bohmar, welcome to the house that T. Boone Pickens built. A house of pain.
Real men don't fight they wrestle!
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

KSUbigdog.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
quacker backer
Elwood

Post by quacker backer »

I miss Brad
Terry in Crapchester wrote: But this board doesn't exactly represent reality.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Believe the Heupel wrote:m2 was banned a while back.
He's been banned a number of times - each of them earned. Each time, he's returned with another nick, which was tolerated until a ban was again earned.

I definitely miss some of the folks you mention, and also others you don't. I was happy to see Bearcat92 step in this season, it seems that folks do come back sometimes.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Where the hell is Babsy?

You guys remember Madtown Fred?

I miss bradhuskers, but could care less about the imposter bradhusker.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

I kind of miss Dr. Detroit in this forum...usually he would spew UM garbage and be the one bad UM poster...

yes the real brad was the nutz as was MTCCH...
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Van quit posting on the interwebs awhile back, although he still lurks in here from time to time. I thought that was pretty much common knowledge.

I was going to post that I saw OStUd post about a month ago, but he beat me to the punch in this thread.

m2 was banned, as others have mentioned. I expect him to be back eventually.

Shaz comes in here from time to time, although I would've expected to see an appearance in the Pick'Em by now.

I don't know what happened to Babs, I'm going with the assumption that she must be dead. If not, we definitely would've heard from her by now. Sparty is 4-0 after all.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

Terry in Crapchester wrote:I don't know what happened to Babs, I'm going with the assumption that she must be dead. If not, we definitely would've heard from her by now. Sparty is 4-0 after all.
Banned after giving fraudo the pw to one of his trolls, if I remember correctly. It was around the time fraudo posted some job stuff about Rack Fu -- they both earned it for life.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

RadioFan wrote:
Terry in Crapchester wrote:I don't know what happened to Babs, I'm going with the assumption that she must be dead. If not, we definitely would've heard from her by now. Sparty is 4-0 after all.
Banned after giving fraudo the pw to one of his trolls, if I remember correctly. It was around the time fraudo posted some job stuff about Rack Fu -- they both earned it for life.
You could be right about the circumstances, and if so, your conclusion is nails.

But having said that, it seems somewhat peculiar to me that Babs and Fraudo would've been in cohoots. At least from a political standpoint -- the most easily recognizable, at least for me, as to those two -- it would have been impossible for the two of them to find common ground.

OTOH, you have the tardliness angle. There is THAT -- and they definitely had it in common.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

I wish I had the keys to MSU WILL DRYFUCK YOU!
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:I wish I had the keys to MSU WILL DRYFUCK YOU!
You're a mod. There has to be some way to reset the password on a banned troll and then unban it.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Perhaps the SEASON OVER troll should have included a picture of the Golden Gate Bridge in his last post.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Terry in Crapchester wrote:You're a mod. There has to be some way to reset the password on a banned troll and then unban it.
Wait a sec...

Dude, aren't you a mod? And you're telling me you don't know the difference between a mod and an admin?

Listen class, we've been going over this mod/admin stuff for about ten years now. And YOU Bannie! YOU listen up especially! Mods can only edit/delete posts, and move threads. That's it. Unless there's some other super secret jedi-style level of modship I'm unaware of. The T1B Modsucking Homers perhaps.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

WaZ and Lizard King. They're the ones who got me to the troll boards to begin with...
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

I miss AK in Bugaha. Dude was nails. Texas was pretty deece even though he was a sip. Wish jtindall was still around. He'd give m2 and trix a run for their money.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

You guys remember Madtown Fred?
Yeah, I was going to type that name...he was a good poster.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

I vote that we bring back m2ooL right before Kal gets prison raped by the Ducks this weekend. Kinda like rolling out the red bleeding carpet for the little peckerwood.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
Terry in Crapchester wrote:You're a mod. There has to be some way to reset the password on a banned troll and then unban it.
Wait a sec...

Dude, aren't you a mod?
Yeah, but my forum gets virtually no traffic. I figured that maybe there was some sort of caste system for mods, based on the amount of traffic their forum gets.

:wink:
L45B wrote:I vote that we bring back m2ooL right before Kal gets prison raped by the Ducks this weekend. Kinda like rolling out the red bleeding carpet for the little peckerwood.
My vote is that we wait until bowl season. With any luck, Cal will be playing Nebraska in the Holiday Bowl. In that event, both m2 and brad come back and we have a steel cage deathmatch type thread.

Should be one for the ages.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Terry in Crapchester wrote:With any luck, Cal will be playing Nebraska in the Holiday Bowl for the national championship.
ftfy
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

m2 is posting at smackbat. Unfortunately, it seems at this time he has no interest in coming back here.
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:m2 is posting at smackbat. Unfortunately, it seems at this time he has no interest in coming back here.
he'll probably be posting at hostboard with willie mcgee later.
Danimal
Eternal Scobode

Post by Danimal »

Don't forget about m2's predecessor as boardbitch, pacedog.
You gonna bark all day little doggie or are you gonna bite?
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:m2 is posting at smackbat. Unfortunately, it seems at this time he has no interest in coming back here.
If Cal wins this Saturday, he'll eventually make his way back into the men's department.
MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan
Baby Bitch

Post by MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan »

Terry in Crapchester wrote:
MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
Wait a sec...

Dude, aren't you a mod?
Yeah, but my forum gets virtually no traffic. I figured that maybe there was some sort of caste system for mods, based on the amount of traffic their forum gets.

:wink:
Oh, the caste system exists, my friend. As mod of the Ween forum, I have the keys to just about any troll you guys want. Just PM me your requests...
"Keys, woman!"
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote: Mods can only edit/delete posts, and move threads. That's it. Unless there's some other super secret jedi-style level of modship I'm unaware of. The T1B Modsucking Homers perhaps.
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

You didnt get the memo?
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

the Ween forum IS the star chamber.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"