Question for those who live in the Midwest or South.

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Q, West Coast Style
Eternal Scobode

Question for those who live in the Midwest or South.

Post by Q, West Coast Style »

Watching this flood shit go me thinking. Depending upon which part of the above mentioned regions you reside, you constantly have to be an alert for some combination of floods, droughts, heat waves, blizzards, ice storms, tornados, hurricanes, thunder storms, swarms of members of the bottom of the socioeconomic barrel (of all races), televangelists, invasive species such as killer bees, fire ants, and pigs, and SEC football coaches.

So my question is, at what point to you say "fuck it" and relocate? If I may don a Pacific Northwest Chamber of Commerce hat for a second, I say you're all welcome out here. Home prices are on a bit of a skid (due in large part to lots of high-risk home loan foreclosures, no doubt plenty from your region) so now is the time to buy. If you are just a bit careful and don't buy a home right on the beach-front, an unstable hillside, or in a place with an insufficient forest-fire buffer, you'll be fine. Funny thing is, our region is thought of as having bad weather and spectacular natural disasters, but all in all things are pretty melow in that regard compared to tornado alley and looting-louisiana.

At least until "The Big One" finally hits, they we're all fucked. Buy hey, good chance we don't see it in our lifetime (knock on Douglas Fir).

Oh, and yes, we have our share of the "bottom of the socioeconomc barrel" but I think here they are tamer. Throw one an 8-ball or 20-sack like a peanut to an elephant and you'll have yourself a friend for life who will be willing to wash your car, slash your enemies' tires or even watch your kids (just not for too long).

WELCOME!

Important. Please read fine print
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

No thanks. Too many liberals reside up in the U&L.
“You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas”
Q, West Coast Style
Eternal Scobode

RumpleForeskin wrote:No thanks. Too many liberals reside up in the U&L.

Point taken. Just saw this amazing photo of rescuers saving a man from Medical Marijuana and Universal Healthcare.

ElvisMonster
savvy fashionista

Post by ElvisMonster »

Q, West Coast Style wrote:ust saw this amazing photo of rescuers saving a man from Medical Marijuana and Universal Healthcare.

Rack. :lol:
Life's Pretty Straight Without Jimmy Medalions.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

I laffed
Dog
Elwood

Post by Dog »

As a lifetime resident of the U&L, I have to say FUCK YOU to all you hillbilly rednecks in the midwest and south. We don't want your sister-rapin asses up here. We like our women with a full mouth of teeth, not some crack-whore looking southerner whose daddy backhanded her three too many times. Our livestock is already quivering at the thought of you dumbfucks moving into the area.

I have to agree with WestCoast Style's sentiment, but don't you even dare consider that an invitation. Keep the fuck out.

tia
Religious Warfare: Adults arguing over who has the best imaginary friend.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Dog wrote:As a lifetime resident of the U&L, I have to say FUCK YOU to all you hillbilly rednecks in the midwest and south.
Oh yeah, because God knows you come across as the epitome of the best and the brightest.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Dog
Elwood

Post by Dog »

Goobs, that restraining order also pertains to internet contact. The judge told you this FIVE times.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Thanks for proving my point, "62".
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Dog
Elwood

Post by Dog »

Point being that you stopped slobbing your grandson's knob for 30 minutes so you can puff out your chest on here.

Cool.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

Dog wrote:As a lifetime resident of the U&L, I have to say FUCK YOU to all you hillbilly rednecks in the midwest and south. We don't want your sister-rapin asses up here. We like our women with a full mouth of teeth, not some crack-whore looking southerner whose daddy backhanded her three too many times. Our livestock is already quivering at the thought of you dumbfucks moving into the area.

I have to agree with WestCoast Style's sentiment, but don't you even dare consider that an invitation. Keep the fuck out.

tia
I've been to Eugene. The U&L have absolutely no room to talk.
Bobby42
Natural Man

Post by Bobby42 »

RumpleForeskin wrote:No thanks. Too many liberals reside up in the U&L.
2nd.
Too many men fucking in pup tents.
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Re: Question for those who live in the Midwest or South.

Post by Mr T »

Q, West Coast Style wrote:you constantly have to be an alert for some combination of floods, droughts, heat waves, blizzards, ice storms, tornados, hurricanes, thunder storms, swarms of members of the bottom of the socioeconomic barrel (of all races), televangelists, invasive species such as killer bees, fire ants, and pigs, and SEC football coaches.
North Alabama
floods- occasional
droughts- occasional
heat waves- occasional
blizzards- I wish
ice storms-havent had one in over 10 years
tornados- havent seen or been near one in over 10 years
hurricanes- Helps the drought
thunder storms- are they scary to you or something?
swarms of members of the bottom of the socioeconomic barrel (of all races)- Yeah...umm...cant say I have seen that. Maybe Cincy, Ohio on the news?
televangelists- I am not old or stupid, so they are no threat to my money
invasive species such as killer bees, fire ants, and pigs- People from ten. or miss. are more troublesome
SEC football coaches- a form of amusement for me
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

The "south" ? It ends around Gainesville. At least down here we have no signs about bridges freezing over before the road in winter. I've been through a few hurricanes now and to be honest, I don't see any big deal with the 'canes themselves. If they spawn a tornado and it hits your house you are screwed no matter what. But so far my house has yet to sustain any damage. Cutting down three large trees in my back yard when i first moved here was a good idea along with installing cast Aluminum accodrian shutters on all my house windows cand doors and also putting in a 140 MPH rate steel reinforced garage door. Every place has its problems. My son back in CNY had a large tree fall on his house during a wind storm that came through at night with no warning. We will have plenty of warning for any hurricane, even if we were ordered to evacuate. I have hurricane AND flod insurance so I really do not worry. This message is so easy to read. nothing beats an ocular muscle work out !
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Dog wrote:Point being that you stopped slobbing your grandson's knob for 30 minutes so you can puff out your chest on here.

Cool.
No, the point being that I that I identified you as a one of the dimmer bulbs on the tree, and you chose to affirm it.

Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Q, West Coast Style wrote: So my question is, at what point to you say "fuck it" and relocate? If I may don a Pacific Northwest Chamber of Commerce hat for a second, I say you're all welcome out here.
No you may not say it dick fuck... what are you fucking nuts ??

Bad enough we got every fucking illegal spic on the West Coast heading to Oregon for Sleepy Ted's fucking cradle to grave Oregon Health Plan for every spic bastard spewed out of their illegal mothers greasy cunt..and then you got to invite every fucking loser from all the asshole locations of the country.

We got the fucking gooks working at Intel that can't fucking drive a car in a straight line....

Got every fucking dot head / rag head owing every motel and 7-11..

Maybe all these folks should move to your crib...

Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

So my question is, at what point to you say "fuck it" and relocate? If I may don a Pacific Northwest Chamber of Commerce hat for a second, I say you're all welcome out here.
No thanks, idiots like Doron live there.

Floods, tornados, ice storms are but a minor inconvenience.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

War Wagon wrote:
So my question is, at what point to you say "fuck it" and relocate? If I may don a Pacific Northwest Chamber of Commerce hat for a second, I say you're all welcome out here.
No thanks, idiots like Doron live there.

Floods, tornados, ice storms are but a minor inconvenience.
You couldn't move away from your sister... who would you be fucking then ??.. and your dog might live a bit longer as well...and you would not need your central AC swamp cooler....better to have the spics than Missouri cousin fucking hillbillies like you anyway..
Derron
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

:lol:

I have to give you some credit for the swamp cooler smack.
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

Yep, I've been to the U&L. Those 35 days a year the sun shines are absofreakinglutey stunning. In the mids, we go by the Farmer's Almanac. In the Up & Liberal they go by the next Mt Rainier sighting.
John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Q, if you're going to don the Pacific NW chamber suit, at least scale down the pic. Sorry, bro -- the T1B suits demanded it.

Second, RACK Wolfman, not necessarily on the content, but on a post that isn't comprised of four-word lines. We all knew you could do it bro. New computer?
Q, West Coast Style wrote:So my question is, at what point to you say "fuck it" and relocate? If I may don a Pacific Northwest Chamber of Commerce hat for a second, I say you're all welcome out here.
Three words: Cascadia Subduction Zone
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Dog wrote:As a lifetime resident of the U&L

I though you were from Idaho?

Idaho is about as much of the U&L as Nevada.

Q... did you just invite the entire tard population of the country to come live in the U&L?

Tom McCall just rolled over in his grave.

To the rest of you... he was kidding. It rains like 364 days a year, we're due for a 9-point-something earthquake, and the ensuing tsunami will kill everyone that's left after Mt Hood and Mt Rainier explode. Home prices are still climbing out of control(still 9% appreciation over the last 12 months), unemployment is off the charts, everyone is a tree-hugging, latte-swilling hipster.

For these reasons alone, you should stay far, far away.

Jsc810 wrote:Because it has the best fishing on the planet.

Can't. Stop. Laughing.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Question - how do you get around with all of the Family Christian Rock groups so thick about the carpet, thumping their bibles and TROTSing threads? Memo - crosseyes are NOT indicative of good breeding practices.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

Oh please. Anyone from the U&L, the Midwest, or the Northeast would be on a bus headed for a southern college campus in less than 2 seconds to check out the "scenery". I've been all over this country and the south still holds the title for the hottest chicks. B-O-D-E
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

You may be right, but on what basis would we trust your evaluation of "scenery"? Most of us would stop short of proposing marriage to mountainous expanses of pasty white flabsteak. No such luck with you, Jack Sprat.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

At least I eat well. Its like having a younger version of Paula Dean in the house. What is wrong with that?
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

She'll eventually be an older, fatter version of Paula Dean.

PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

You have the added convenience of CTRL-Cuda'ing your grocery lists from Jack and the Beanstalk. That be BODE - of a kind.

RF returning home with a portion of the mid-post-morning snack:

RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

R-Jack wrote:What's wrong is your version would bury you next to your sister if you looked at taking the big piece of fried chicken.
Nah, I get to have all the big stuff. You know, sometimes people just have issues like a bad thyroid and diabetes. Its not all on their eating habits.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

RumpleForeskin wrote:
R-Jack wrote:What's wrong is your version would bury you next to your sister if you looked at taking the big piece of fried chicken.
Nah, I get to have all the big stuff. You know, sometimes people just have issues like a bad thyroid and diabetes. Its not all on their eating habits.
Don't you have the grave of a rotting corpse to go jack off all over ??
Derron
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

RumpleForeskin wrote:You know, sometimes people just have issues like a bad thyroid and diabetes. Its not all on their eating habits.

Right, or sometimes they eat like shit, are 200 lbs overweight, and THEN develope Type II Diabetes. Furthermore, if you have hypothyroidism, it can be treated with medicine and tweaking ones diet. But most fat fucks with thyroid problems choose to give up and not better themselves. They choose not to go to the doctor and just stuff their fat fucking faces and spend all fucking day in front of the TV. Fuck them. For the most part. Some are genetically fucked, but that's the exception as opposed to the rule.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

RumpleForeskin wrote:I get to have all the big stuff.
No kidding - we've seen her pic. That's a sig for somebody...
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

You dick.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Why don't you use that as a sig? Your current one could use some work.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

It does need work. I'm waiting for the right one that will actually help ME out.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

RumpleForeskin wrote:It does need work. I'm waiting for the right one that will actually help ME out.
How about "Liar and Troll" ??
Derron
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

Derron wrote:How about "Liar and Troll" ??
What?

I am not a troll or a liar; just marginally retarded
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

RumpleForeskin wrote:
Derron wrote:How about "Liar and Troll" ??
What?

I am not a troll or a liar; just marginally retarded
Thanks for the sig. Damn, if Dog is "62", you must be "-15".
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Derron wrote:
RumpleForeskin wrote:
Don't you have the grave of a rotting corpse to go jack off all over ??
Where a thread seems to call out for depictions of men touching themselves, Derron is there. The chilling alacrity of his imaginative, stickily-typed responses - astonishing.
Q, West Coast Style
Eternal Scobode

Dinsdale wrote:

Q... did you just invite the entire tard population of the country to come live in the U&L?

Tom McCall just rolled over in his grave.
For those of who don't have a keen sence of Oregon history and politics: That was really, really funny.

And he's right. I gotta rethink my take. I just threw the legacy of the father of modern Oregon politics under the bus. A guy who, in a way that only makes sence to people in Oregon, was a Republican.
Last edited by Q, West Coast Style on Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.