Some ethnic jokes

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Imus
Elwood

Some ethnic jokes

Post by Imus »

Lighten up folks, it's funny.

Q. What does a mexican have in common with a pool cue ball?

A. The harder you hit them, the more english you get.
wolfman wrote:I also remember seeing all the old people dying in the streets because they did not have medicare. Good times.
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

A family of ducks and a family of skunks are out on a walk one day. As they attempt to cross the highway a big semi comes by and wipes 'em all out. All thats left standing is a baby duck and a baby skunk. They continue their walk.

The baby duck starts think out loud," you know, my mom and dad died and never told me what I was." The baby skunk looks him over," Well, you got feathers, a bill and webbed feet - you must be a duck."

The baby skunk asks the same question, "My mom and dad died too without telling me what I was." The baby duck looks him over, "Well, you're half black and half white and you smell like shit - you must be a Mexican!"
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

How many balcks does it take to pave a driveway?

12........if you smooth them out.
“You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas”
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Not an ethnic joke, but...

A cowboy, who is visiting Wyoming from Texas, walks into a bar and orders three mugs of beer. He sits in the back of the room, drinking a sip out of each one in turn. When he finishes them, he comes back to the bar and orders three more.

The bartender approaches and tells the cowboy, "You know, a mug goes flat after I draw it. It would taste better if you bought one at a time."

The cowboy replies, "Well, you see, I have two brothers. One is in Arizona, the other is in Colorado . When we all left our home in Texas, we promised that we'd drink this way to remember the days when we drank together. So I'm drinking one beer for each of my brothers and one for myself."

The bartender admits that this is a nice custom, and leaves it there.

The cowboy becomes a regular in the bar, and always drinks the same way. He orders three mugs and drinks them in turn.

One day, he comes in and only orders two mugs. All the regulars take notice and fall silent. When he comes back to the bar for the second round, the bartender says, "I don't want to intrude on your grief, but I wanted to offer my condolences on your loss."

The cowboy looks quite puzzled for a moment, then a light dawns in his eyes and he laughs.

"Oh, no, everybody's just fine," he explains, "It's just that my wife and I joined the Mormon Church and I had to quit drinking."

"Hasn't affected my brothers, though."
"I see everything twice!"
WolverineSteve
2012 CFB Bowl Jeopardy Champ

Post by WolverineSteve »

An Indian, a cowboy, and a Black guy were sitting in a bar.

The Indian raises his glass and toasts "we once were many, but now we're few"

The Black guy responds "shit, we once were few but now we're many"

The cowboy looks at them both and says "That's because we haven't played cowboys and ni**ers yet".
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football."
-John Heisman

"Any street urchin can shout applause in victory, but it takes character to stand fast in defeat. One is noise --- the other, loyalty." Fielding Yost

Go Blue!
bbqjones
indian black betty

Post by bbqjones »

R-Jack wrote:What's twelve inches and white?

Nothing.
faggot
help me scrape the mucus off my brain
Mike Backer
Bozworth wanna be
Location: Middle of the formation, four yards from the line of scrimmage.

Post by Mike Backer »

R-Jack wrote:What's twelve inches and white?

Nothing.

Wanna Bet?

Sin,

I'm the guy who tossed Mark Cuban's salad by proxy.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Why do black people have nightmares?

B/c the only one that had a dream got shot.