Fire Don Imus? Fuck those nappy-headed hos.

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Fire Don Imus? Fuck those nappy-headed hos.

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

The Political Nogs are out in full force again. Jesse "Hymie-town" Jackson and "The Reverend" Al Sharpton are trying to work up the Porch Monkeys into a frenzy.

Sharpton has said he wants Imus fired and that he intends to complain to the Federal Communications Commission about the matter.

"Somewhere we must draw the line in what is tolerable in mainstream media," Sharpton said Sunday. "We cannot keep going through offending us and then apologizing and then acting like it never happened. Somewhere we've got to stop this."

Meanwhile, the Rev. Jesse Jackson planned a protest in Chicago, and an NAACP official called for the broadcaster's resignation or firing.

Here's a look at the exchange on that dreadful show the I-Man is trying to pass off as shock-jock radio:

The Rutgers team, which includes eight black women, had lost the day before in the NCAA women's championship game. Imus was speaking with producer Bernard McGuirk about the game when the exchange began on Imus in the Morning, which is broadcast to millions of people on more than 70 stations and MSNBC.

"That's some rough girls from Rutgers," Imus said. "Man, they got tattoos ... ."

"Some hardcore hos," McGuirk said.

"That's some nappy-headed hos there, I'm going to tell you that," Imus said.

That's it? I don't get it. Do those bitches not look scary? I haven't seen what these hos look like... but they're no Sue Bird, of that I am sure. Do they not have nappy hair? What word(s) does the Nog community find offensive? Hos? It's not like he called them N|ggers, right?
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

that'all that was said? What Rev. JAckson said 20 years ago was much worse than what Imus' producer said. and much much worse than what Imus said. This is a fucking joke.
why is my neighborhood on fire
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

That's it? I don't get it. Do those bitches not look scary? I haven't seen what these hos look like... but they're no Sue Bird, of that I am sure. Do they not have nappy hair? What word(s) does the Nog community find offensive? Hos? It's not like he called them N|ggers, right?
"Nappy", as was explained to me by a black friend of mine once, is one of the worst descriptive terms you can use to describe a black person. It basically means, "Look at that ratty-ass n|gger hair"... Combine that with "Ho's" and I can see why they're pissed, but don't think Imus should be fired for the comments. He should be fired for pulling a 0.1 share in every market he's been in in the last 15 years.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

I really thought nappy was acceptable. I know it's slang, but if you look "nappy" up, it means kinky or diaper, which has "tightly woven hair" one of its definitions. That definitely describes a black's hair.

So what you're really left with is "hos", and seeing as how so many black rappers use this word, this whole thing unravels into the typical "We can call ourselves derogatory terms, but you fucking crackers sure as fuck can't... belee dat!!" argument.

Bottom line, Jesse and Al never miss out on an opportunity to blame the white man for all that's bad in the black community.

WTF ever happened to the 1st Amendment, btw? Why the fuck should Imus be fired... except for the fact that he sucks, that is? I hope The Fan and CBS don't kowtow to the these bitches. Who cares if the Nogs call for a boycott on Imus and/or his sponsors? His ratings can't get any lower, can they? Do blacks use Metamusil and Centrum Silver? Will no more blacks be allowed to bale hay at the Imus Ranch?
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

1st Amendment got nothing to do about it unless you're thinking he can say what he wants and the black press hounds can cry racism in front of operating cameras whenever they want and MSNBC can fire Imus whenever they want.
why is my neighborhood on fire
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Jesse and Al love this shit. Whatever gets them on TV and in the News.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Re: Fire Don Imus? Fuck those nappy-headed hos.

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:"Somewhere we must draw the line in what is tolerable in mainstream media," Sharpton said Sunday. "We cannot keep going through offending us and then apologizing and then acting like it never happened. Somewhere we've got to stop this."
Of course the only appropriate reponse is, "Go fuck yourself, ni...gger."
A better response would be to remind Al Sharpton of his role in the Tawana Brawley charade.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Bobby42
Natural Man

Post by Bobby42 »

Apparently, CBS agrees with you fuckers: "CBS says it will suspend its broadcast of Don Imus' radio program for two weeks following hid inappropriate comment about Rutgers basketball plyaers. The suspension begins next Monday."

Dude should be fired.
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

your all missing the point, Imus should be fired for doing a fuckin horrible show. he has minute ratings, and is fucking bad behind the mic.

then you add in his scam cancer ranch, this guy is a piece of shit, i should of put him in my death pool, the reaper is waiting. the fake cowboy
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Bobby42 wrote:Apparently, CBS agrees with you fuckers: "CBS says it will suspend its broadcast of Don Imus' radio program for two weeks following hid inappropriate comment about Rutgers basketball plyaers. The suspension begins next Monday."

Dude should be fired.
Why give him the reaction he wants by showing you're insulted by it? Acting like this guy's worthless comments actually get under your skin says something about your own insecurities. Who the fuck cares what he thinks? He's a no-talent assclown who's better off being ignored. As stated, if you're going to fire him for anything, fire him for sucking at his job and not bringing in ratings.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Why give him the reaction he wants by showing you're insulted by it? Acting like this guy's worthless comments actually get under your skin says something about your own insecurities. Who the fuck cares what he thinks? He's a no-talent assclown who's better off being ignored. As stated, if you're going to fire him for anything, fire him for sucking at his job and not bringing in ratings.
RACK

This is much ado about nothing. He's a fucking talk-show host, for Christ's sake, and a horridly nonentertaining one at that. Radio talk show hosts are supposed to say "outrageous" things. It's their job. Unrack the spineless pussy at CBS for caving into this bullshit.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

I heard some of Imus interview with Sharpton on ESPN.

Al: You should be fired.

Don: You have a right to say that.

Al: [sceeching] You shouldn't be allowed to walk away from this unscathed! [/screech]

Don: Unscathed? Are you crazy?

Rack Imus for having the sack to take his medicine, and fuck those nappy ass Rutgers ho's
Bobby42
Natural Man

Post by Bobby42 »

Mgo, 88
nappy-headed hos
The comment was inappropriate. And the banter of others during that exchange certainly lead to it. Here was a Rutger's team playing for a National Championship. They fought to be there and fell short. Imus degraded that.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Bobby42 wrote:Imus degraded that.
So?

When you logged in, read this, replied and hit submit, you degraded yourself. Wanna' sue somebody?

This just in Bobby, but degradation happens everyday in a million ways. To all of us. Why get bent about some harmless comment?

I don't listen to Imus. I might start.
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

War Wagon wrote:
Bobby42 wrote:Imus degraded that.

I don't listen to Imus. I might start.
for? cause?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Imus' biggest fukk up, besides that ridiculous turned up collar jean jacket is that he don't have hisself a house neegro like stern does. Howard drops wayyyy worse shit than that daily and gets away with it. Ofcourse, Howard has ratings too. That probably has some effect as well.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Adelpiero wrote: for? cause?
He speaks his mind and isn't hiding from the comments that got him lit up, for starters. More of Don Imus and less of a hypocritical Al Sharpton would be a good thing.
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

War Wagon wrote:
Adelpiero wrote: for? cause?
He speaks his mind and isn't hiding from the comments that got him lit up, for starters. More of Don Imus and less of a hypocritical Al Sharpton would be a good thing.
imus doesnt speak shit, he is a horrible hack.

also he runs a fraud cancer camp.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Adelpiero wrote: imus doesnt speak shit, he is a horrible hack.
So?

The same thing could be said of 100% of media personalities not named Jon Sundvold or Paul Splittorf. Everbody's a fucking critic.

Ask Radidio fan. He'll tell you how much Jim Nance sucks. He writes their evaluations.
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

Bobby42 wrote:Mgo, 88
nappy-headed hos
The comment was inappropriate. And the banter of others during that exchange certainly lead to it. Here was a Rutger's team playing for a National Championship. They fought to be there and fell short. Imus degraded that.
Heard any rap songs lately? Let's make a deal. We'll stop referring to y'all as nigg@rs, jigaboos, porchmonkeys, hos, nappyheads, rugheads, carpettops, spades, and alleycats when you guys stop referring to yourselves as nigg@rs, jigaboos, porchmonkeys, hos, nappyheads, rugheads, carpettops, spades, and alleycats. Deal?

Maybe all Imus needs...is a recording contract?
John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

This topic can be boiled down to this:
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote: So what you're really left with is "hos", and seeing as how so many black rappers use this word, this whole thing unravels into the typical "We can call ourselves derogatory terms, but you fucking crackers sure as fuck can't... belee dat!!" argument.

Rack ucant... and I'd just as soon smack his dumb cur ass silly as rack him, but one gets what they have coming.

Rack ucant.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Rack rozy. The black man wants the white man to stop calling them
nigg@rs, jigaboos, porchmonkeys, hos, nappyheads, rugheads, carpettops, spades, and alleycats
Yet the black man gets paid millions by record companies to call his own people
nigg@rs, jigaboos, porchmonkeys, hos, nappyheads, rugheads, carpettops, spades, and alleycats
How can the white man respect the black man if the black man can't even respect his own? What kind of example is that setting for the rest of society?
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Imus is now on double secret probation. Suspended for two weeks? Might as well fire the guy, as you're effectively trying to cut off his balls. Imus ought to tell 'em to go fuck themselves. If he comes back from this "suspension" in the same role, he's a spineless pussy.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070410/ap_ ... s_protests

However. It's still great to be a white man in America.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

The Greaseman got canned in DC a few years back for insinuating that Lauren Hill's music is the reason kneegrows get dragged behind pickup trucks, and before that was suspended for suggesting on MLK Day that we should shoot four more and get the whole week off. Pretty brutal in both cases, but not reasons for termination.

Now if Imus woulda said somethin' about the Rutgers' players' nappy dugouts...it woulda been even funnier.
"I see everything twice!"
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

They should probably demand that Stevie Wonder be fired from Motown for using "nappy headed boy"...

unless Sharpton isn't into equality.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

"If you're nappy and you show it you'ze a Ho,"

"If you're nappy and you show it you'ze a Ho,"

"If you're nappy and you show it then racist Whitey can really blow it"

"If you're nappy and you show it you'ze a Ho!"
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:if you look "nappy" up, it means kinky or diaper
So a nappy-head can also be a sand n|gger, huh? Who knew?
"I see everything twice!"
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Imus is really .... alive ... ?

I thought he was like a Howdy Doody unit, and some 'Wizard' behind a curtain manipulated his mouth open to have him say really queer shit from time to time.

What a loser.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Imus didn't say anything that would incite a riot, threaten anyone, or use any obsene language as described by the FCC. He didn't swear, spread any hate, or any other bullshit that should get him fired or suspended. I heard a recording of the exchange . It just Imus being Imus -- boring and unfunny. Earlier in his broadcast he even went so far as to describe the Tennessee players, who are mostly nappy-haired Nogs themselves, as being "cute." He wasn't condemning the whole race. He singled out some scary looking bitches on the Rutgers team. That is all. This isn't Jimmy the Greek. This isn't Al Campanis. This is total bullshit. This is N|GGERS taking remarks out of context and spinning them out of control. This is your freedoms being taken away from you. This is double standards and black agendas being shoved up terrestrial radio listeners asses.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Two weeks without Imus is gonna crush his fans.
Didn't anyone think about that before dishing out his sentence .... ?

I'd have instead locked he and the Rutgers gals in a small room for a short 'get-to-know-you' meeting.
Film it.
Girls Gone Wild.
Sell it.

Money taken in goes to rehabilitate all who have been hopelessly scarred by this entire episode.
Invictus
H.N.I.C.

Post by Invictus »

War Wagon wrote:However. It's still great to be a white man in America.
Rack that.

When has it ever NOT been great to be a white man in this country? All of the double standards and freedoms being eroded (they really aren't though) doesn't change this fact.

The sad fact of the matter is that Imus buckled under to pressure from two assholes who supposedly speak for a whole race of people. If he had the balls/stupidity to say what he did, then he should have the balls/stupidity to stand by those remarks and not apologize simply because some "leader" told him to do so.

I watched the game last Tuesday and had a similar reaction upon seeing the two teams take the court. The Vols' team IS better looking than the Rutgers' team. That was evident to anyone with eyes in their head.

Ucant, I agree with you that Sue Bird is attractive but after seeing a picture of your betrothed, I have a real problem with you judging ANY woman's attractiveness. Maybe if you filed down that nag's teeth (she reminds me of Jaws from the James Bond movies!) and impress upon her that she should probably refrain from showing her very large hands in public pictures, she MIGHT be able to approach Sue in the looks department.

Might. :)

Bobby42, please stop being offended by silly shit. You remind me of index in this thread and that ain't a good thang, brutha.
by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 on Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:30 am
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:

Right. Because unlike you, I actually respond to Vic. He's a funny poster
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Invictus wrote:
Rack that.

When has it ever NOT been great to be a white man in this country?
About the time when slaves were considered more valuable than a poor working class white man ?

I think it also might have sucked when WASP policy was to not allow blacks in the combat arms and so by nature of the fact you were "white" you got to be at the spearhead on many military campaigns, since they were decided by attrition back in the day .... that typically meant .... cannon fodder. ?

But what do I know. I seemed to have misplaced my silver spoon and need to look for it so I can enjoy the spoils of "being white" and get into my "Hey You're A White Guy, You Don't Need to Work for A Living or Struggle For A Living" club.

How about I not tell you what it's like being a black man and you not tell me what it's like being a white man. Deal ?
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

I need to update my Nog scorecard. I thought Infetus was a lily-white baby killer and HBJ was a nigg..., errr, black man.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

trev, nuke us up some popcorn.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Invictus
H.N.I.C.

Post by Invictus »

Tom In VA wrote:
Invictus wrote:
Rack that.

When has it ever NOT been great to be a white man in this country?
How about I not tell you what it's like being a black man and you not tell me what it's like being a white man. Deal ?
All I did was agree with WW's comment. What's so wrong with that?
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:I need to update my Nog scorecard. I thought Infetus was a lily-white baby killer and HBJ was a nigg..., errr, black man.
And, I need to update my Nag scorecard: Mrs. Ucan't is the first! Give her a sugarcube and a rubdown from me, bro.

Actually HBJ was a part of the infamous Black Racist Posse from way back. Are you absolutely sure he is NOT a black man?

And, you would have to be an idiot to not notice that Tom has mentioned his heritage in a fair number of recent posts, ucan't. As much as you read the board, how did that get by you?

PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Now how does he know what the black man does?

King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

On the one hand, Fuck Imus. He likes to hobnob and play the part of the rich, white, upper-west-manhattan liberal-with-an-edge. Now he's getting ass-fucked by people just like himself.

On the other hand, Imus spreads his offensiveness around to catholics, jews, beaners, wops and fags, to name just a few. What makes jigaboos think they're the only ones who matter when it comes to being offended?
Last edited by Cuda on Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Invictus
H.N.I.C.

Post by Invictus »

Wanda is most certainly a nappy headed ho but very far from a hardcore ho.

Rack "hobnob." Somewhere an angel is doing laundry, drinking lemon cola and smiling.

Cuda, you lazy, shiftless niggar, you find a job yet?

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Invictus wrote:Actually HBJ was a part of the infamous Black Racist Posse from way back. Are you absolutely sure he is NOT a black man?

And, you would have to be an idiot to not notice that Tom has mentioned his heritage in a fair number of recent posts, ucan't. As much as you read the board, how did that get by you?

What is the Black Racist Posse? Never heard of it.

I can't remember the last time I read and/or responded to one of Tom's post. Seeing as how you're so adept at "tracking my reading habits", can you be so kind as to provide me with a link?

You're an enigma, Infetus. You carry around a wire hanger to tear out the uteri from the skanks you fertilize, and yet, you possess some sort of NASA-like software makes you privy to the reading habits of other posters. Old school meets artificial intelligence.

"As much as you read the board" ---> :meds:
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:What is the Black Racist Posse?

The confirmed enemy of Team Nutsack.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one