Stone Temple Pilots

RIP scritti.

Moderator: scritti

Baceña

Stone Temple Pilots

Post by Baceña »

I was never a big fan of theirs, in fact, I was never a fan at all. But in retrospect, they changed their sound which was fresh and put out some interesting stuff.

What is/are your favorite songs by them?

Mine are Sour Girl and Vasoline

An interesting side story. I was dating this stripper about 8 years ago. We were hanging out, you know, doing the sex thing for a few months. I made her spanikopita one day and she loved it. She even met my freaking mother who was like, "WTF are you doing with this freak????!"

With strippers, the sex is so fucking good, you end up trying to talk yourself into being okay with the fact that they are basically whores and that you can handle it. The thought of going back to some everyday, repressed woman who has no clue in the sack is almost enough to make you, well, cut your fucking balls off and be done with the whole damn thing. With a stripper, she's pulling out dildos and lotions within arms reach of her bed on the first night you fuck them. You're sliding your fingers in every hole before you even leave the club! With most regular girls you spend 2 years just trying to talk her into letting you even slip your pinky in her taboo jizz portal.

Anyhoo, I broke it off after she told me she LOVED Stone Temple Pilots. Then she decided to tell me the real core of what she was so proud of. Yep, "I fucked Weiland." You should have seen my face. Ever see the "Yada Yada" episode of Seinfeld when the chick George is dating tells him how she stole a Piaget watch and skipped out on the bill after a facial and George says, "Shoplifting....wow..?" That's what my face looked like. I think I said, "Wow, Weiland." I still fucked the shit out of her that night, off course; I distinctly remember she was wearing a black G-String and pushed me down on the sofa and said, "I'm gonna suck your cock." Strangely enough, every stripper I've messed around wiith has said that. So she's sucking and saying shit like, "I love your cock" and all this shit. When a whore like that says it, she means it too, and you fucking believe it. So I'm looking down at her thinking, "Weiland's heroin-soaked cock was in her mouth too." Anyway, I rubbered up, pounded her hole, and never called her again.

thank GOD and G0D I wore a rubber EVERY TIME!
Last edited by Baceña on Wed Feb 09, 2005 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IRIE LAGOS
Elwood

Post by IRIE LAGOS »

KatMode
Elwood

Post by KatMode »

STP were pretty good. My two favs are Sex Type Thing and Lounge Fly.

When Purple came out, my boyfriend and my dad went to see them live. They were playing at an outdoor venue in Orlando, Florida during the summertime. As we were driving to the venue, it started pouring. We sat in the car until it was pretty much done, then headed over the venue. It was still sprinkling, but we went over anyway. Ahh.... nothing like standing in a foot of water waiting for the band to show up. The opening band came on and played... even while it was still drizzling. After they finished, we waited and waited and waited for STP to come on.

After about 30 minutes of standing in a foot of water, almost completely drenched by now, and having to deal with drunk freaks throwing mud and wood chips everywhere, a guy come on stage to tell us that the show has been cancelled due to rain. It was bullshit because the opening band played and the drizzle was lightening up. The crowd was not happy at all.

Anyway, we never did get to see STP, although I have a concert shirt from that show.
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

although creep was OK, everything STP ever put out was mediocre, commercial radio inspired horse shit.
Donovan
Big In Japan

Post by Donovan »

Quit tarding up the muisc forum, Irie.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

music and strippers in one post? someone work a pinball reference in this bitch so I can die happy.

At first STP didn't bother me. The world seemed up in arms that his voice was some Vedder rip-off, but I didn't care. Decent enough tunes, but nothing to write home about. Then again, I went to see them and the Butthole Surfers at Riverport... Flaming Lips opened (E-SHU!).

Later on, I couldn't watch the scrawny Weiland and his dancing. If he's trying to do some Bowie look, release a "Low" and then get back to us.

Destrofelice... 1/2 point indie cred.
why is my neighborhood on fire
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Long before Stoned Temple Pilots hit the big time, I'd hit a bowl a few times and look around for hottie strippers that would say "I love your cock". Since there were none to be found, I'd venture over to lose myself and get over the rejection playing this pinball game:

I was fucking money on it, digging some Chuck Brown and the Soul Searchers or some Live Grateful Dead, or some classic Maiden in my walkman as I got replay after replay.

A few years later when I heard STP, I said "This motherfucker is trying to sound just like that fucker in Pearl Jam", "Fuck that heroine chic, freak. I'll bet he gets strippers to admire his cock though."

The circle is now complete.
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

war all things oursler

I've heard that my junk is "beautiful." Dead serious. Back row middle length and girth. Properly veined... not too much and not too little.

I'd have to say the only part of STP I don't mind is Weiland. I could dig on an instrumental vasoline. I guess I liked the guitarists work.
Then again, if that horse-faced guitarist was the one spending time with your girl, I'd react the same way.

I guess there are worse rock stars you could have been sloppy seconds to:
--anyone from Motley Crue including Tommy "stretched her out" Lee
--the bass player for Voice of God
--that big guy from Tad
Baceña

Post by Baceña »

Destrofelice wrote: --the bass player for Voice of God
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh wow.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

add anyone who works at the Creepy to that list.
also anyone that Kim gordon nailed with her dick.
Baceña

Post by Baceña »

my wife is a slut

i have accepted that
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Baceña wrote:my wife is a slut

i have accepted that
hook a brutha up!
Baceña

Post by Baceña »

they are all fucking sluts

if it's not Weiland, the bass player from Voice of God, Jeff fucking Parks, The singer from Sauve octopus, the bassist from Pale Divine, the singer for Dogfight, it's just some other loser

just don't tell me you fucked some fool I'm gonna see on TV once a week

just don't tell me you fucked an admitted heroin addict

just suck my cock and shut up before I beat your ass, bitch

you heard me
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

OK.....my buddies put you guys up to this, right? Cause I think I'm getting trolled --

First off, me and Bace have been over this before --
Destrofelice wrote:Image
war all things oursler
Werd to your fucking mother. You guys think you're all that, but anyone, any time, anywhere, any amount. Bring it, sissies. BTW, the game room at the homestead is now complete, with an Oursler pinball(Bad Cats) and 4 Williams arcade games(Joust, Robotron, Stargate, and Moon Patrol).

But, back to the original topic --

I read the first post, and I laughed. While I was reading and laughing, I was debating whether I should tell my very similar tale. As a very young man, I was in just about the exact same situation. Only it wasn't Scott Weiland.....the dick that had been in that mouth before me belonged to none other than

Destrofelice wrote:Tommy "stretched her out" Lee
That was about the end of that. That's been over 15 years, and my junk hasn't fallen off yet, so I think I'm OK.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Baceña

Post by Baceña »

my first girlfriend fucked eddie vedder after we broke up

another had fucked numerous NHLers before and after we went out

my wife has dated quite a few losers that I know personally

im too old to give a shit, I've nailed some sleazebuckets myself, including said strippers
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Baceña wrote:im too old to give a shit, I've nailed some sleazebuckets myself, including said strippers
I'm old and single, but me taking the moral high-ground and denouncing skanks would be too arrogant even for me.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Never marry a woman more degenerate than you.
Funkywhiteboy
Wiseass

Post by Funkywhiteboy »

Screw_Michigan wrote:although creep was OK, everything STP ever put out was mediocre, commercial radio inspired horse shit.
RACK
Add to that the fact that the band's name (allegedly) was quite literally
a game of "choose a name from Column A, one from Column B,
and one from Column C". :P
“If you look at folks of color, even women, they’re more
successful in the Democratic Party than they are in the white, uh,
excuse me, in the Republican Party.” (NPR Interview Of Howard Dean

<http://www.breitbart.tv/html/153493.html> , 8/15/08)
scritti
The Internationalist

Post by scritti »

Screw_Michigan wrote:although creep was OK, everything STP ever put out was mediocre, commercial radio inspired horse shit.
gets it.
Guess what-I got a FEVAH...and the only prescription is MORE COWBELL
Baceña

Post by Baceña »

BSmack wrote:Never marry a woman more degenerate than you.
fuck that. I say the exact opposite.
Lizard King
Watch that "boy" shit, redneck.

Post by Lizard King »

I have everything they put out. No. 4 and Purple are my favorite albums.

If I had to narrow it down to one favorite song, it would be Interstate Love Song.
It has served us well, this myth of Christ.

--Pope Leo X
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

i don't really like STP, per se. but they wrote some decent tunes....especially as LK says Interstate--that song just floats. i like that song.

first time i ever smoked heroin, interestingly, i was sitting up at a friend of a friends house about 3 AM when Sex Type Thing video came on MTV.... and thought to myself.....these guys are going to be huge.

not great maybe, but huge. i like that song. it's a good menace to it for commercial stuff.

i thought Sour Girl was pretty dull.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

You guys all have sluts and your complaining? I'm married to a classy bitch, its not all its cracked up to be damn it. I'm not allowed to do anything in public that might be construed as "impropper" or god forbid fun. Quit your bitching and screw her brains out damn it.
Baceña

Post by Baceña »

SunCoastSooner wrote:You guys all have sluts and your complaining? I'm married to a classy bitch, its not all its cracked up to be damn it. I'm not allowed to do anything in public that might be construed as "impropper" or god forbid fun. Quit your bitching and screw her brains out damn it.
i´m not complaining.

i´m bragging
MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan
Baby Bitch

Post by MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan »

I liked the first couple STP albums. Nothing groundbreaking, but they had some cool tunes.

I've never fucked a current or former stripper, but the first chick I ever nailed ended up being a stripper several years later. Does that count?

As far as pinball goes, I never really got too into any of the old games. The pizza place I worked at in Boulder had the South Park pinball game, which was pretty tight. The tilt was turned off, so we'd grab some quarters out of the register and play that bitch for hours, sliding it back and forth and lifting it up to save balls.
"Keys, woman!"
Baceña

Post by Baceña »

MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan wrote: I've never fucked a current or former stripper, but the first chick I ever nailed ended up being a stripper several years later. Does that count?
it depends on how slutty she was prior to becoming a stripper and whether she had the stripper persona down. You know, she knew how to give a lap dance, talked dirty with no inhibitions, had silky-smooth skin, perhaps a tattoo on the back of her neck, and was willing to let anything and everything go in any hole, PLUS she fucked at least two guys in the last year only because she was so fucked up on booze and/or coke at the time she really didn't know what she was doing.

I figure you should get at least half credit.