Cowboys are a shoe-in to win the Super Bowl this year

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Re: Cowboys are a shoe-in to win the Super Bowl this year

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote:Damage control much?
Are you fucking retarded? The criticism against the Cowboys isn't that they can't play in the regular season - it's that their assholes clench like a newly arrived prison inmate at the thought of a postseason game. Don't you agree that they need to prove themselves in the postseason before annointing them "the most dominate team" or whatever bullshit you're spewing?
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff
2023/24 3BB Champion, 2022/2023 3BB CoChampion

Post by Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote: Don't you agree that they need to prove themselves in the postseason before annointing them "the most dominate team" or whatever bullshit you're spewing?

I think that's a valid point but at this juncture it should be more obvious than it was in Week 1 after the win over the Browns when I foresaw the inevitable.....logically you cannot find a scenario where the most talented team, top to bottom in the NFL, could do anything less that win the Super Bowl. Just like I said, the Cowboys spread the field tonight with their arsenal of weapons and the fluke Giants had no answer for them. The Titans lost today, the Steelers squeaked by, and don't even get me started with the NFC....the Giants are in freefall mode and may finish 11-5 just like Dallas will. The Panthers, as we all know, are flashy but inconsistant. The Cardinals are frauds as we saw today. It's Dallas and everyone else as we enter mid-December, you know...the time of year when Romo sucks? :meds:
Pittsburgh looked tough today but they will get beat by Dallas in the Super Bowl ...something like 30-17. Baltimore has shot its load and will get hammered next week when they have to travel to Big D. Ed Reed and all those pretenders will get a first-hand look from the sideline at who the top defense in the NFL is....the swarming Dallas D that is locking teams up even with out Roy Williams and Pac Man Jones. It ate Eli Manning for dinner tonight after swallowing up those pussy running backs for the G-Men. The Dallas D dictates the flow of every game from this point on, allowing Tony Romo a comfort zone and the ability to pick and choose how many yards he's going to throw for.

This is setting up not exactly how I saw it from week 1 (didn't know Tony Romo would miss a few games), but even more clearly than I thought. So keep latching onto "soap opera" stories contrived by John Clayton or whatever National Enquirer douchebag you guys like to listen to, and I'll focus more on what I'm more of the expert on, and that's football.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

fluke Giants
I laffed.

While I wouldn't rate the '07 Gnats among THE best teams of all-time, they were no fluke.

Winning 4 straight road playoff games (including a win AT Dallas) is no fluke.

And now the next season they have the best record in their conference.

They were the best team in the league last year, face facts.

That was a good (and needed) win by Dallas tonight, but they're still not a lock to even make the playoffs, let alone win some road playoff games in order to be the team of greatness you see them as.

Good luck.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote:the Cowboys spread the field tonight with their arsenal of weapons and the fluke Giants had no answer for them.
I would hardly call a team who knocked you out of the playoffs on your home field last season, is the defending Super Champions, and current NFC East Division Champions a fluke. Yes, they looked awful last night, but Dallas had much more to play for.

The Giants have their big game this week against Carolina.
Dreams......Temporary Madness
PISC
Elwood

Post by PISC »

and it will be deja vu all over again.

Ravens one night, Panthers next night.

NFC East getting bitch slapped in week 16. That is my in depth analysis, just keep the beers coming. :jimmah:
"If I could be compared to him (John Madden)...." Cris Collinsworth.
Uh, fucktard, don't EVEN think it fool. No chance, no way, no how. No fucking shit you'd be honored or whatever the fuck you said you'd be. He's great, you're not. No entertainment factor, no insight factor, just brown nosing, bullshit. Who's cock did he suck to make it this far?
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff

The reality of the situation is starting to settle in, as I can tell that many of your sphincters are tightening up as the Cowboys roll through the end of the season and improve week to week. If any team is going to have a shot at standing in their way, it has to come from the AFC. That's just my opinion. I'm seeing the mighty Giants getting progressively worse. Good thing they stockpiled all those wins in Sept. in Oct. :lol: because they are a divisional round exit waiting to happen. And it appears that it very well may be the Cowboys coming to the Meadowlands to put them out of their misery. The Ravens are coming to Big D Saturday night and getting their asses smoked, and then Candy Reid and McNadds will host the Cowboys in Week 17 and get buttfucked. And Atlanta isn't even in the discussion here. Tampa may get the 6th seed, but the ATL is going to lose their last two or at least one of those games.
Cowboys 11-5, two road wins in the playoffs with a possible home game in the NFC title game, and then a win over probably Shittsburgh in the Super Bowl.

I've got my belt unbuckled for the inevitable apologetic dick-sucking that is to come, and by February my pants will be around my ankles as I let you all line up and take your turn.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote:by February my pants will be around my ankles as I let you all line up and take your turn.
Sig material.
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote:by February my pants will be around my ankles as I let you all line up and take your turn.
Sig material.
Bwaha. RACK.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Of the "good" teams Dallas has beaten this year, they haven't dominated a single one. I understand at the end of the day it's all about wins, but by Jerkwad's posts, you'd think they're steamrolling people like the '95 Skers. I just don't get it. Hell, it took that late TD by Choice for Dallas to really pull away from NY. As god awful and uninspired as NY looked in that game, they were still within a TD at the end before Choice broke it and ended the game. Think about that. All NY scored was a measly FG and safety, and they still had an opportunity to take the lead late in the game. Holy hell, just think of the carnage some of the TRULY recent "dominate" teams would've dealt to NY at home; like the Patriots, or Elway's Broncos, or even some of those Kurt Warner Rams teams.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote:I've got my belt unbuckled for the inevitable apologetic dick-sucking that is to come, and by February my pants will be around my ankles as I let you all line up and take your turn.
Obsess about gay sex much?
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote:my pants will be around my ankles as I let you all line up and take your turn.
Sig material.
I can't imagine any self respecting T1B poster ever allowing this flaming dumbass space in their sig file.

Which reminds me...
I hate sigs. But I lost a stupid fucking bet because a KC Paul lookalike and his sorry ass team were inferior to the greatness that is the Pittsburg Steelers.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

YaFJ wrote:I've got my belt unbuckled for the inevitable apologetic dick-sucking that is to come, and by February my pants will be around my ankles as I let you all line up and take your turn.

Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff

By tomorrow night the rest of the NFL will have their pants chock full of shit. That Panthers Giants game will be fun to watch on Sunday, when the Giants lose their third straight, but things are evening out now where you can see the cream rising to the top....Dallas at 10-5 the team to beat. What you need to pay attention to is not the standard 300 yards, 2-3 TDs from Romo tomorrow night, because you know he's going to be lighting up the field with tight, accurate spirals, but watch the defense improve for the 6th straight week. Swatting down passes, high-stepping off the field after a goalline stand, bullrushing the quarterback on every play .... 27-9 seems like the right score for tomorrow night. It's going to be a cornholing in Big D, but maybe not the last home game in Texas Stadium like everyone is saying. They can still get that home game there if the Bucs can win with Garcia back now....as a sixth seed. I can see that happening easy. Lube up, Raven fans. Your defense sucks ass
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

What were you saying about that Dallas D? Way to sack up when you pull within 2 points.
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Season over.

Sin,
Willis McGahee
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Jesus...and here I was talking about Dallas as being playoff caliber...I severely overestimated them.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

The spin job awaits.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

MuchoBulls wrote:What were you saying about that Dallas D? Way to sack up when you pull within 2 points.
Make that twice :lol:
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Jerkoff wrote:but watch the (Cowboy) defense improve for the 6th straight week
Crows with 275 yds on the ground.

Yep. lol
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote:The reality of the situation is starting to settle in.... my pants will be around my ankles as I let you all line up and take your turn.
Even with the loss I want no part of the ass raping you are about to receive...
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff

jiminphilly wrote:
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote:The reality of the situation is starting to settle in.... my pants will be around my ankles as I let you all line up and take your turn.
Even with the loss I want no part of the ass raping you are about to receive...
You don't have a Choice (pun intended. How about 90 yards rushing and seven catches tonight?) since Dallas is coming into John Wilkes Booth Stadium next Sunday and fucking your shit up. I can't wait until McNadds starts bouncing passes at his dumbass receivers and the Cowboys go to 10-6 which will be enough for a playoff spot and they can still be the fifth seed. People are overreacting to this one game JUST like they did in that bullshit Pittsburgh game. The fact of the matter is that the interceptions Tony Romo threw tonight were all like punts, and the Ravens were completely manhandled on the ground except on two lucky runs at the end when Dallas was playing run blitz. T.O. said tonight after the game that they have an opportunity to decide their fate and I think it will be a positive note- kicking Philly's asses. When Choice scored that first touchdown (brilliant playcall by Garrett) and Romo was head-bobbing in celebration, it looked like domination and complete control. That D set up the touchdown too with another Ware sack. They need to get a play like that next week and jump out in front and quiet that Philly crowd.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Look - that beatdown last night was fucking classic. The Boys got smacked right in the mouth. Their defense is talen-laden, but totally lacking heart.

Two fourth quarter 70+ yard TD runs officially means you're sackless. McLain's run was a thing of beauty - the Boys wanted no part of that.

Listen - Romo just sucks.

But by all means, run your yap in here...
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote: the Ravens were completely manhandled on the ground
Just STFU and go away already.

A black knight reset would be quite appropriate here.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

the Ravens were completely manhandled on the ground
I guess he's skipping the spin job and going straight to denial.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

War Wagon wrote:
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote: the Ravens were completely manhandled on the ground
Just STFU and go away already.

A black knight reset would be quite appropriate here.
The Black Knight himself would be calling this guy a myopic dumbfuck.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff

Screw_Michigan wrote:Season over.

Sin,
Willis McGahee
:lol: :lol: :lol: at all of you who shoveled dirt on the Cowboys last night after one tough game. Look who is sitting in the five spot of the NFC playoffs? :lol: The Cowboys. I told you, the rest of the NFL is vanilla this year. They WILL win the Super Bowl All that is standing in the way of the Cowboys in the playoffs is the Eagles? A team that scored a whopping THREE against the Redskins today? BWhahahahahha! They are going to kick the living shit ouf of the Eagles and then it's on to Minnesota to kick some ass there, then to the Meadowlands to beat the struggling Giants, then against Atlanta in Big D (or in Carolina) and to the Super Bowl against ....I'm still going to say Pittsburgh. All these little regular season ups and downs don't mean much when the cream always rises to the top. Dallas still sitting pretty and in the playoffs right now. Even a loss to the Eagles wouldn't matter since the Falcons and bears can lose too. But they're fucking Philly up Sunday. Big mistake to run smack about how Dallas's season ended last night. It's just getting started...
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff

We can start analyzing the Minnesota/Dallas wild card game right now. Not much to really break down there other than the fact that the Vikings will get beaten behind the woodshed since Romo plays really well in domes.

Tomorrow, the Eagles will be eliminated by game time, with TB beating Oakland. So as much as the dumbass Philly fans want their team to play "spoiler," the actual team will be deflated from watching their playoff aspirations vanish like a fart in the wind. Then on the other side, you have a hungry Dallas D coming out, with Ware possibly setting the sacks record tomorrow, Newman back there raising hell, T.O. scoring a couple TDs in front of the jackass Philly fans, Romo with that smile after throwing passes to Whitten, and proving he is a December/January quarterback.

I know that the Vikings have a great d-line, but they also have some injuries there, and I don't think they can catch up with Choice. Once Barber comes back, he'll knock the shit out of the 'Sota linebackers. They have some good players in the secondary, but none that can cover all the Dallas weapons. As far as their offense, Jackson can be easily rattled and forced into throwing INTs, and all you have to do is stack eight in the box for Peterson just like they manhandled Willie Parker and Derrick Ward. I'm thinking statement game, 34-14 with highlights that have the Giants scared shitless as this train rolls into Jersey .

Of course if it's Bears/Cowboys, then that's just a bigger whitewash :lol:

Enjoy the asskicking tomorrow, Philly fan.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote:All that is standing in the way of the Cowboys in the playoffs is the Eagles? A team that scored a whopping THREE against the Redskins today? BWhahahahahha! They are going to kick the living shit ouf of the Eagles...
24-3 Eagles at the half.

Whose bandwagon are you going to jump on now that your "lock" to win the SB won't even make the playoffs?

Turn the light off when you're done.
Solo
Elwood

Post by Solo »

Receivers not running their routes-check
Romo pissing his pants in another big game-check
Defense confused on almost every play-check

Rack the complete meltdown.

Glad to know the chokewagon has it's coaching staff of the future in place. Of course, the future will be full of 5-11 seasons.
Q, West Coast Style
Eternal Scobode

Post by Q, West Coast Style »

I think I just saw Tony Romo turn back into a pumpkin.
Solo
Elwood

Post by Solo »

41-3

Wow.

What a bunch of gutless losers.

Props, eagle fan.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

It just goes to show you...when you log onto this board and run your arrogant dicksucker, throwing out wild predictions, etc., it ALWAYS comes back to bite you in the ass.

Every. Single. Time.

But seriously...44-6? What in the fuck was THAT? One of those "bullshit road games," I guess. There's no way to spin your way out of this one. I already knew this team had no heart or leadership, but frankly, they're not even all that talented.

So in the end...the most "dominate" team of all time not only isn't going to win the Super Bowl, it's not even going to make the playoffs. Excuse me while I BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!

I'd like to read YAFJ's final thoughts before this one goes to the 'chives.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Typical big game performance by Romo ... the best QB in the league.

bwaaaaa hahahaha
Al Swearengen
Crack Whore

Post by Al Swearengen »

nice to see a fag Raider fan have something to laugh about other than his own horrible team
"I'd rather reach for the moon than figure a Whore's thinking"
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff

That was the Cowboys worst game of the year by far, but it wasn't as bad as the score indicated. It was just a snowball kind of thing. Once they got a couple scores behind, Philly was able to really play the pass and once you neutralize the Barbarian, it takes the Cowboys off their game. I guarantee you, if that game's in Dallas it's an easy win for the Cowboys. I don't think Philadelphia is that good. Minnesota will beat them next Sunday because all you have to do is stop Westbrook (Buckhalter had a fluke game today).

If you look at the playoff picture in the NFC (and even the AFC for that matter) we can clearly see that some of the best teams aren't in. I mean there are a shitload of pretenders in there. One thing they need to do is just eliminated divisions and do a straight seeding so that a very good team like the Patriots doesn't get left out, as well as Dallas. And think about maybe adding another playoff spot or two in each conference if you keep all the divisions intact. This way you assure that a 10-6 solid team gets in every year. Trust me, the shit teams will get weeded out. Also do something about these bullshit ties, because that fucked Dallas. Philly at 9-6-1 is better than Dallas' 9-7? WTF .... change the OT rules or don't let ties benefit teams. It's like they got a pass. Without those fumbles and couple catches by Buckhalter, that Dallas D was pretty sharp all around.

Look at Tony Romo's stats....he would have had 4,000 yards passing this year if he'd played all 16 games, 26 TDs, another Pro Bowl year. This game was a mirage of what they should have done. Plus with the way the Dallas D played this year down the stretch esp against the Steelers when they kicked Pittsburgh's ass, and against the Giants, it's going to be even better next year. With all the Cowboys draft picks next year, with the safety Roy Williams coming back, that Jones guy they got from Arkansas as an immediate impact player coming back, Demarus Ware and Travis Witten still in their primes, the NFL caught a break this year as it's only a matter of time before this team wins back to back titles. Keep Wade and Garrett there for continuity and employ a little discipline and the rest of the league is fucked. Right now they are on borrowed time thanks in large part to that stretch where Tony Romo was hurt and they lost to the fuckin Rams dude.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

I guarantee you, if that game's in Dallas it's an easy win for the Cowboys.
Fuck off, dumbshit.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

YAFJO wrote:a very good team like the Patriots doesn't get left out, as well as Dallas
RACK both of those teams being left out.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote:That was the Cowboys worst game of the year by far, but it wasn't as bad as the score indicated.
You're right, it was actually worse than the score indicated.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Solo
Elwood

Post by Solo »

Philly at 9-6-1 is better than Dallas' 9-7?

Yes.