Divisional Playoffs

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Re: Divisional Playoffs

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Goober McTuber wrote:That's Goober Pyle. Not McTuber.

Kind of like if I equate Jay in Phoenix with Jay Hanks.

No, Hanks was a little quicker on the uptake.
Really Goobs? Really? That was Goober Pyle? No shit! I would have sworn by the eyes rolled back in their sockets, the glazed and clueless expression and the Jughead cap that that was you. :meds:

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I know fans of a couple of shit AFC West rivals who would love to have Rivers as their quarterback.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

The Divisionals weren't very competitive after last week's great games. There is little doubt the teams left are a tier above the rest of the league.

Congrats to the Broncos an you Jim, they were up for this game and we're clearly the better team. The score was closer than the game.

At this point though I like the 9ers to win it all. They look like a Champion. Seattle peaked too early, they were playing better ball 5 weeks ago. Like the Panthers, Seattle doesn't have enough weapons in the passing game which looks flat. Not to mention their online looks average.

Great, another Super Bowl win for wine sipping, cheese eating, bay area snipes.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Joe in PB wrote: At this point though I like the 9ers to win it all. They look like a Champion. Seattle peaked too early, they were playing better ball 5 weeks ago. Like the Panthers, Seattle doesn't have enough weapons in the passing game which looks flat. Not to mention their online looks average.

all four remaining teams are flawed no doubt......of the remaining four, the Niners are probably the least flawed.....Seattle didn't look very good against a mediocre Saints team.....they ain't got much other than Lynch....the Niners have more weapons and are equal defensively.....but playing in Seattle is a fucking nightmare....seriously, it is fucking loud.....

as for Denver/Patsies, who the fuck knows....the Patriot defense is walking wounded, the Broncos, who knows which defense will show up......New England's offense is good, not great....Blount is as hot/cold of a back as there is......he's a monster, very quick, very fast....but you never know what you're going to get out of him.....Las Vegas has Denver as 7 point favorites? I don't think so....

this game isn't Manning vs. Brady, it's Manning vs. Belichick.....

the only advantage is playing in Denver, but with some quick scores, the patriots can take the denver crowd out of it early......that happens, and it's good night irene.....
get out, get out while there's still time