Cowboys are a shoe-in to win the Super Bowl this year

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

Screw_Michigan

Re: Cowboys are a shoe-in to win the Super Bowl this year

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote:Yesterday we saw the true Dallas juggernaut.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Against the pathetically inept 9ers. Go fuck yourself.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote:Anyone who wants to man up and lick my balls and apologize, now's the time.
Apologize for what?

All I see is you talking out your ass while a bunch of people point and laugh.
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff
2023/24 3BB Champion, 2022/2023 3BB CoChampion

Post by Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote:Yesterday we saw the true Dallas juggernaut.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Against the pathetically inept 9ers. Go fuck yourself.
I guess now you're going to tell me that the Seahawks suck? :lol: Dude, they completely obliterated Seattle today. I know they are 2-10 but they are not as bad as their record indicates. Sacked Hasselbeck like five times in the first half with that D-line which is the best in football. And these teams coming up are in for a Romo asskicking as well. Pittsburgh, Baltimore, and yes, they will beat the Giants at home because New York peaked a few weeks ago and they don't have the talent that the Cowboys have. Actually, the best thing that can happen to Dallas is for them to get a wild card not have that pressure of being the #1 seed. They will get an easy win against the NFC North division winner :jo: and then probably go beat the shit out of Arizona and then fuck the Giants in the ass in the Meadowlands with Owens, Barber, Roy Williams, Witten, the list goes on and on of touchdown weapons that score in their sleep whereas the Giants have Gaxico who only shows up every other week or so. :lol:
This is just like when I called the Patriots not winning the SB last year. Many didn't learn their lesson.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

I guess now you're going to tell me that the Seahawks suck?
I know they are 2-10 but...
Best laugh I've had all day.
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

^^^ Beat me to it. Come back when you get through that NYG-PIT-BAL stretch, dipshit.
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff

Screw_Michigan wrote:^^^ Beat me to it. Come back when you get through that NYG-PIT-BAL stretch, dipshit.

The only one of those teams that poses any threat is New York. Hands down, the best quarterback in the NFL is Tony Romo. Week after week he goes out and throws for over 300 yards and three touchdowns. And with a bad pinky! I don't think people talk enough about just how dominate Romo is. I think Matt Ryan is going to be solid in this league but there's nobody as good as Romo at this point. And that defense is lights out. It allowed no tds yesterday and it will tee off against Flacco and Roethlisburger.

Sometimes I feel like people are blind .... this team, when healthy, is the most dominate NFL team I've seen in my lifetime. Every game is like a cakewalk.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote:Week after week he goes out and throws for over 300 yards and three touchdowns.
Uh, no he doesn't. Sure, he's thrown over 300 bills a few times but certainly has not been doing it "week after week."
Sometimes I feel like people are blind .... this team, when healthy, is the most dominate NFL team I've seen in my lifetime. Every game is like a cakewalk.
41-37 vs Philly
13-9 vs Tampa
14-10 vs Washington

Those scores are indicative of "cakewalks" to you? Don't get me wrong, they're solid wins, but cakewalks? The teams they actually have blown out are garbage.

Dallas is a run of the mill playoff-caliber football team that has proven jack shit in the post season. Nothing more, nothing less. Yet you want to anoint them as some kind of dynasty. Sorry, but it doesn't work that way. Win Super Bowls THEN get the elite treatment. Not the other way around.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Romo has been very impressive over the past three years, no doubt.
You can't deny the numbers he's put up.

But if you want to declare that he is ... hands down the best QB in the leauge, it's a tough sell.

He's got an 0-2 playoff record and the numbers he put up in those two losses don't match his level of regular season production.

He's got to do some playoff winning before he's THE BEST in the business.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote:
JFC, could your lame-ass troll attempt be any more transparent?

And if for some odd reason this isn't a troll job... then you're the most ignorant cocksucker to ever mash submit in any football forum I've ever read. That, or you're like 8 years old.

Go fuck yourself with this idiotic bullshit.
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

RACK Whitey. I'm a Fucking Dumbass has done nothing but emphasize that fact.

BTW, you should be more concerned about your team getting dry-raped at Arrowhead right now. This has been pret-tay, pret-tay interesting.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote:And that defense is lights out. It allowed no tds yesterday and it will tee off against Flacco and Roethlisburger.
Seattle sucks this season. We'll see how good Romo is going up against a very tough Pittsburgh D on the road. Baltimore's D is very good as well.
Dreams......Temporary Madness
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff

MuchoBulls wrote: Seattle sucks this season. We'll see how good Romo is going up against a very tough Pittsburgh D on the road. Baltimore's D is very good as well.
I was scouting out the Steelers today to see what they have in the tank, and I concluded that the Cowboys are going to beat the shit out of the Steelers next week. First of all, they have limitations on offense, not being able to get short yards and that hurts in the goalline too. Second of all, that defense gets takeaways but the Cowboys have too many weapons for Pittsburgh to even begin to fuck with. Third, Dallas is used to playing in a bitch of a division and this will be like when the Eagles got a severe pass rush on the Steelers early in the year. Ware will have at least two sacks and Ben will throw a couple picks. The Steelers don't even belong on the same field as the Cowboys and that will be proven next week. 300 yards, and three TDs is the Romo average of laws in the NFL.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Romo is going to be running for his life and the Cowboys WR's better keep their heads up (see B's Wes Welker thread). Should be a low scoring affair.
Dreams......Temporary Madness
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote:I don't think people talk enough about just how dominate Romo is.
After this afternoon they'll be talking about how Tony Simpson looks face down in the Heinz Field turf. And by the end of this season, YAFJO will be asking himself how the "most dominate" team in NFL history finished 3rd in their own division.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote:I was scouting out the Steelers today to see what they have in the tank, and I concluded that the Cowboys are going to beat the shit out of the Steelers next week.
WTF? "Scouting" the Steelers???

Yea OK Mr. NFL. :lol: :lol: :lol:
First of all, they have limitations on offense, not being able to get short yards and that hurts in the goalline too.
Two words assbag, Gary FUCKING Russell. Learn the name. If you had been scouting the Steelers, you would know that he's taken away short yardage duties from both Parker and Moore.
Second of all, that defense gets takeaways but the Cowboys have too many weapons for Pittsburgh to even begin to fuck with.
Too many weapons? They've got Owens, Witten and a loudmouthed douchenozzle from Odessa Permian who "might" learn the playbook by the end of the season. Pardon me while I yawn.
Third, Dallas is used to playing in a bitch of a division and this will be like when the Eagles got a severe pass rush on the Steelers early in the year. Ware will have at least two sacks and Ben will throw a couple picks.
Maybe, but look for Tony Simpson to have the ball swatted out of his hand a few times. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if his vagina errrr "pinky" got injured again. I'll give Ware his props. He might be the single most physically gifted pass rusher in the league. But he won't be getting the kind of traction he needs today. This isn't a day for speed rushers. This is a day for bull rushers like James Harrison.
The Steelers don't even belong on the same field as the Cowboys and that will be proven next week. 300 yards, and three TDs is the Romo average of laws in the NFL.
300 yards? Sure, I'll give you that. He'll have to throw for 300 just to make the game kind of respectable since the Cowboys are going to run for about 30 yards. Enjoy the humiliation.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

YAFJ, there's still enough time to get in your "We don't have Barber" excuses now. Because nobody will want to hear them after the game...
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Ware will have at least two sacks and Ben will throw a couple picks.
Probably. That won't save you from Woodley and Harrison. While watching the game, count the holds on Harrision that the television coverage depicts. Romo better be pulling on a flak jacket right now.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

The greatest qb of all time picked off on the 1st series. :lol:
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:The greatest qb of all time picked off on the 1st series. :lol:
and when it counted most - Kinda reminded me of their average (and pending) playoff performance
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Today I doubt he could've beat a 13 year old in one of those half time Dr Pepper challenges where you have to throw the ball through a hole the size of Rumplewife's vagina.
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

mvscal wrote:There might be a QB who is more worthless in the clutch than Tony Homo. I doubt it, though.
Brett Favre's a close second. He's looked pretty fucking stellar lately.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Today I doubt he could've beat a 13 year old in one of those half time Dr Pepper challenges where you have to throw the ball through a hole the size of Rumplewife's vagina.
Don't graze the clit, or the RumpleGeyser takes your life.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

KC Scott wrote:
MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:The greatest qb of all time picked off on the 1st series. :lol:
and when it counted most - Kinda reminded me of their average (and pending) playoff performance
I would by no means assume the Cowboys' participation in the playoffs to be a sure thing. They finish against the Giants, Ravens and Eagles. It is entirely possible that the "most dominate" team in history will finish the season with an 8-8 record. :lol:

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

I gotta give major props to Pittsburgh… I included Dallas as one of my locks of the week. I really thought with their extra rest and Pittsburgh's emotional win over NE last week, the Steelers would struggle. For 3 1/2 quarters I was looking like a genius... that was a horrific loss by Dallas. Great teams find a way to win. Pittsburgh is a great team. Dallas? Great talent. No heart. If they make the playoffs, they'll find a way to lose in the first round as per usualm.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

mvscal wrote:There might be a QB who is more worthless in the clutch than Tony Homo. I doubt it, though.

Give Gay Cuntler a chance
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:He's working on it. Nobody is calling Gay Cuntler one of the elite QB's in the league right now, though.
Fantasy football owners are.

sin

Neely
Worlds Biggest Ben Roethlisberger Fan

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff

mvscal wrote:He didn't play because of a freaking pinkie toe? You don't need that toe to plant, cut or accelerate. What a gaping, dripping gash.
Dude, Marion Barber is the baddest back in the league. Everytime he gets the ball he breaks like six tackles and has like a 5 yard per rush average this year. Imagine him and Choice in the backfield next Sunday night against a deflated Giants team :lol: Once again, way too many weapons to fuck with. I can't wait until Antonio PiercedGonads has that dipshit look on his face after the Barbarian plows his ass into oblivion. And did you see how Westbrook went apeshit yesterday against that Giant defense? Holy shit, then how are they going to fuck with Choice and Barber this Sunday night in Big D roflmao.

And I love you people piling on Tony Romo. I was listening to Colin Cowhurd today and he echoed exactly my feelings right now.....Romo is going to have a fluke game like that once in a blue moon JUST LIKE FAVRE has. He always bounces back in the next game (you can look it up) and what about that play he made, escaping pressure and throwing that lazer to T.O.?

I'm seeing this completely differently. You have the top defense in the NFL right now (not arguable after that beatdown it laid on Pittsburgh yesterday), you have the most talented offense in football, and newsflash they are in the playoffs if the season ended today. The simple fact is, they are getting BETTER. Too many people are focusing on this one loss. The Cowboys just need to get some home games under their belts. All these bullshit road games are messing things up. If they can just get that 5th seed, they are golden. The Giants will stumble in and lose in the first road and whatever fraud team gets the #2 seed will fuck up and lose (Tampa? Carolina? You gotta be shittin me...they are a first round exit, either one) and then Dallas will kick the shit out of whatever North team in round one, beat Tampa or Carolina in round two and the Giants will get beat. Well shit, I can't think of how it's going to play out but the Cowboys can get that NFC title game in Big D against the sixth seed (maybe the Bucs at this point?) and win that shit at home in Big D.

I Don't see anyone in the AFC except maybe the Titans posing any threats to the Cowboys in the Super Bowl.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote:
mvscal wrote:He didn't play because of a freaking pinkie toe? You don't need that toe to plant, cut or accelerate. What a gaping, dripping gash.
Dude, Marion Barber is the baddest back in the league. Everytime he gets the ball he breaks like six tackles and has like a 5 yard per rush average this year. Imagine him and Choice in the backfield next Sunday night against a deflated Giants team :lol: Once again, way too many weapons to fuck with. I can't wait until Antonio PiercedGonads has that dipshit look on his face after the Barbarian plows his ass into oblivion. And did you see how Westbrook went apeshit yesterday against that Giant defense? Holy shit, then how are they going to fuck with Choice and Barber this Sunday night in Big D roflmao.

And I love you people piling on Tony Romo. I was listening to Colin Cowhurd today and he echoed exactly my feelings right now.....Romo is going to have a fluke game like that once in a blue moon JUST LIKE FAVRE has. He always bounces back in the next game (you can look it up) and what about that play he made, escaping pressure and throwing that lazer to T.O.?

I'm seeing this completely differently. You have the top defense in the NFL right now (not arguable after that beatdown it laid on Pittsburgh yesterday), you have the most talented offense in football, and newsflash they are in the playoffs if the season ended today. The simple fact is, they are getting BETTER. Too many people are focusing on this one loss. The Cowboys just need to get some home games under their belts. All these bullshit road games are messing things up. If they can just get that 5th seed, they are golden. The Giants will stumble in and lose in the first road and whatever fraud team gets the #2 seed will fuck up and lose (Tampa? Carolina? You gotta be shittin me...they are a first round exit, either one) and then Dallas will kick the shit out of whatever North team in round one, beat Tampa or Carolina in round two and the Giants will get beat. Well shit, I can't think of how it's going to play out but the Cowboys can get that NFC title game in Big D against the sixth seed (maybe the Bucs at this point?) and win that shit at home in Big D.

I Don't see anyone in the AFC except maybe the Titans posing any threats to the Cowboys in the Super Bowl.
This has to be a troll job. Nobody could possibly be this fucking stupid.

Right?

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff

BSmack, if you people aren't believers after seeing that lockdown defense yesterday and how it has gotten better in every game down the stretch, then you HAVE to be believers next Sunday night when, not only will that defense be on display once again, but it will be a home game with that field that Romo loves to play on and open up the offense and have his way with the Giants. The Romo law of averages dictates that not only does he bounce back from bad games like that, but that they usually result in 300 yard, 3 td outings. I'm also looking at Choice and how he will help Romo spread the field. Romo was running around yesterday, creating room and extending plays and flipping little dumpoffs to Choice for 40 yard scampers when he wasn't busy launching the ball down the field where gluehands Whitten was making Palamalu his bitch. The Giants secondary....SUCKS. That front four makes them look good but not Sunday because the Cowboys o-line will swallow them up.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote:The Romo law of averages dictates that not only does he bounce back from bad games like that, but that they usually result in 300 yard, 3 td outings.
Interesting. And what is your track record with these predictions?
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote:The Steelers don't even belong on the same field as the Cowboys and that will be proven next week. 300 yards, and three TDs is the Romo average of laws in the NFL.
I see. So reality and your keyboard have yet to confluence? Ever?

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote:I was listening to Colin Cowhurd today and he echoed exactly my feelings right now
Bwaha. You're Cowherd's typical demographic: Blowhards who have no fucking clue about anything.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

BSmack wrote: This has to be a troll job.
ding, ding, ding... we have a winner.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

War Wagon wrote:
BSmack wrote: This has to be a troll job.
ding, ding, ding... we have a winner.
On a scale of 1 to 10, I'd rate this lube job a D-... or somewhere in the zero stars range on my 24 point stone cold lead pipe douche chill factor.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

The Cowboys just need to get some home games under their belts. All these bullshit road games are messing things up.
:lol: :lol:

You do realize that even IF Dallas makes the playoffs they're going to have to play those "bullshit road games," right? What will the excuses be then?

A great team is a team that can win anywhere. This team, although talented, is not a great one. Ever notice how great teams of the past didn't have all these excuses made for them? They just WON.
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
You do realize that even IF Dallas makes the playoffs they're going to have to play those "bullshit road games," right? What will the excuses be then?

A great team is a team that can win anywhere.
I'll be taking apologies in here tomorrow night from you guys.
2 of the last three games are in Big D, including tomorrow night. Then, they'll have an outside shot at getting that NFC title game in Big D. The key to tomorrow night is getting the Barbarian back healthy...you know that sound effect that Berman used to make when they showed highlights of Mike Alstott bulldozing people? That's what I do when they hand off to Barber; dude is a beast and a rare talent. He will keep the Cowboys in 3rd and short situations and then Tony Romo will spread the field to all their weapons and hand the Giants their second straight loss. 300 yards, 3 TDs against that shitty secondary. And keep your eyes on that dominant Dallas D as it improves for the fifth straight week.
Eli Manning is overrated and have fun handing off to Ahmad Bradshaw or whatever shitslap they will be running out there tomorrow night in D-town.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote: I'll be taking apologies in here tomorrow night from you guys.
Right. In other dysfunctional news:
The Associated Press

IRVING, Texas | Did we ever really think this would last?

Cowboys wide receiver Terrell Owens opened his salvo Tuesday, knocking former Cowboys Emmitt Smith and Keyshawn Johnson on Tuesday, saying they needed their own television show “Dumb and Dumber.” Owens called Smith a hypocrite and said Johnson remained bitter about Owens taking his spot on the roster.

Then he followed that with criticism of quarterback Tony Romo and tight end Jason Witten for their alleged private meetings with each other to sketch out plays for Whitten that excluded Owens as an option.

On Friday coach Wade Phillips insisted there were no rifts in the locker room, and dismissed the reports as non-issues and inventions of the media.

“Everything is set straight as far as I’m concerned,” Phillips said. “I think the players, too. We’ll see.”

Owner Jerry Jones dismissed rumors of inner turmoil. Yet that was the subject of questions in the week before facing the rival New York Giants.

This started early in the week when receivers Owens, Roy Williams and Patrick Crayton met with offensive coordinator Jason Garrett. The Cowboys said it was business as usual, but the timing hinted that they were frustrated with their roles and thought Romo favored Witten in games.

Last week Romo targeted Witten on the last of his three interceptions and threw incomplete to Witten on a fourth-down play that was Dallas’ last chance to stay in the game. Witten leads the Cowboys with 64 catches. Owens is second with 55 catches and nine touchdowns.

And if all that weren’t enough, Dallas cornerback Terence Newman, a former K-State Wildcat, told ESPN that coaches need to be accountable for their mistakes as much as the players — though he didn’t cite any specific examples.

He said he made those remarks publicly in hopes those in the organization would hear his comments and adhere to them.

“The players for the most part are always saying ‘Hey, that’s my bad,’ ” Newman said. “I think we just need to own up when we don’t do something we’re expected (to do). That’s for everybody.”
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote:I'll be taking apologies in here tomorrow night from you guys.
Who gives a fuck about tonight's game? It's the post season in which they need to prove themselves.
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote:I'll be taking apologies in here tomorrow night from you guys.
Who gives a fuck about tonight's game?
:lol:

Damage control much?

THIS is supposed to be the team that is the Cowboys' biggest threat to win it all this year? As predicted, the Giants are getting their shit locked up by this lights-out defense. Too many people paying attention to overhyped media bullshit and not enough attention to how this team has gelled into a Super Bowl favorite while New York is coming apart at the seams after the Plaxico incident. Tony Romo is having his way with these choking pussies tonight. About 150 yards in the first half, en route to yet another 300 yard, 3 TD performance simply by spreaing his field and bending over the Giants confused defense tonight in Big D.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote:Damage control much?
Are you fucking retarded? The criticism against the Cowboys isn't that they can't play in the regular season - it's that their assholes clench like a newly arrived prison inmate at the thought of a postseason game. Don't you agree that they need to prove themselves in the postseason before annointing them "the most dominate team" or whatever bullshit you're spewing?