talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

Truman
Eternal Scobode

Re: Chiefs 9-2

Post by Truman »

BSmack wrote:
mvscal attended Nebraska?
Naw, he's a Longhorn via St. Louis. A return to his Flyover roots in the past couple months now finds him in Omaha! Omaha! Hurry! Hurry![/Peyton] Just bustin' chops...
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Truman wrote:All good peeps, 'cept that fuck Hangman. I know I'm missing others, and I'm sure pops could help fill in the cracks.
Raider Loco
WarRing
Flawed Logic
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Truman wrote:
BSmack wrote:
mvscal attended Nebraska?
Naw, he's a Longhorn via St. Louis. A return to his Flyover roots in the past couple months now finds him in Omaha!
Correct. Bugeater is a commonly accepted demonym for a resident of Nebraska.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Truman wrote:TRAITORHATER™
badly drawn troll......
Bronco Rob

ditto....
ghost_knife
gk was a good read back in the day......
Zeo
douchebag......
and a plethora of other orange-and-blue faggots were all run by the Board break-up.

there has never been a "plethora" of Bronco fans on any of the boards......
The SCIII NFL Forum was an AFC West dominated, can't-miss read back in the day. Times change, but damn was it fun!
good times no doubt....
get out, get out while there's still time
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Truman wrote:
Were you a part of the old SCIII days, Joe?

Nyeman in the Bay........
Yes I was around in the old SCIII days, went by the nic Boltless, which I changed after the 1-15 season.

Nyeman still posts here, but goes by a new nic, Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff. A slight twist from his Rumpelstiltskin troll job, Different decade but people still fall for it, not unlike doing a header into a manhole.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.........
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

Paul wrote:Illegal picks by Blot WRs were huge in that game.

Leaving Phyllis too much time to come back and win the game was huge-er (yes tards, I know that isn't a word).

Offense finally figured out they can score with ANYBODY.

Redemption time on Sunday. Hope your life insurance is paid up, Peyton. They WILL get to you this time.
Borderline picks as I mentioned earlier, but wait until today...Manning's whole pass offense presently relies on picks on practically every play, and the Donks are MUCH better at it than the Bolts.

Donks..28
Griefs...17
JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.

kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

As per usual, Chiefs D can't stop Manning and barely puts any pressure on him at all, and the Chiefs receivers still have feet for hands. But the biggest key to this game was the total abandonment of the running game in the 2nd and 3rd quarters.
Waynegro
Elwood

Post by Waynegro »

I think the Chiefs beat Oakland and Washington and lose to Indianapolis and San Diego so sticking with 11-5, #5 seed and a wildcard loss at either Cincinnati or Indianapolis. If it's the Bengals and then Detroit somehow wins a playoff game (unlikely) then the Chiefs will have the longest drought in NFL without a playoff win. Last one was January, 1994 at Houston Oilers.
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

Twitter is blowing up right now with reports of a homicide in the parking lot.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Somebody gonna change the thread subject up in this bitch?
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

How sad is it that you can't go to an NFL game safely any more? There was a robbery/homicide in KC parking lot after the game.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Re: Chiefs 9-3

Post by Felix »

Sudden Sam wrote:Manning picked that Cooper kid apart.
Manning has a knack for finding the weakest link and exploiting that weakness.....KC should have rolled the saftey up to give that guy some help.....I can't believe how many times they allowed Decker to get behind the coverage and Manning just dropping those long passes over the defenders heads......Cooper has given up 439 passing yards over the last 3 games, along with 5 touchdowns.....Reid is going to realize at some point that kid needs some help
I only saw the 2nd half, but I was surprised at how nice Smith was dropping passes in there. Apparently that surprised his receivers, too.
Smith is a pretty decent QB but he can't do it by himself......the only receiver that was catching passes on a consistent basis was Bowe and they didn't throw to him that much.....McCluster, Jenkins and Avery seemingly have hands of stone....if they catch half the passes they dropped, it might have turned out differently......Hemingway had a good game, both catching passes and on special teams.....
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

Papa Willie wrote:PS: Seahawks are the shit this year.
Russell Wilson is one Super Bowl appearance from blowing up into a super star. Win a couple, and he could possibly be the next MJ. Very well spoken, personable,
and seems to be a genuinely all around good dude.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:
kcdave wrote:
Papa Willie wrote:PS: Seahawks are the shit this year.
Russell Wilson is one Super Bowl appearance from blowing up into a super star. Win a couple, and he could possibly be the next MJ. Very well spoken, personable,
and seems to be a genuinely all around good dude.
Yup. Just saw a deal on ESPN with him. He seems about as good a guy as they come...
It's that Wisconsin influence.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Living where I do, I have the misfortune of being around many a Chickens fan... the biggest bunch of bandwagoning, least knowledgeable, annoying fans to ever walk the earth...

and the few with the knowledge of who he is, all think the world of the guy.

The Chickens have 2 guys suspended for drug use -- a Duck and a Beav.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Dinsdale wrote:Living where I do, I have the misfortune of being around many a Chickens fan... the biggest bunch of bandwagoning, least knowledgeable, annoying fans to ever walk the earth...

and the few with the knowledge of who he is, all think the world of the guy.

The Chickens have 2 guys suspended for drug use -- a Duck and a Beav.
At least no Washington state pro athlete has been hooked for trying to get the hippie lettuce through airport security by wrapping it in aluminum foil (which Oregon can't say).
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Wow, you really showed him Diego!!!

Sin,
Jerramy Stevens, Corey Dillion, Ryan Leaf

I see you thought this through, Transplant.
Paul
Elwood

Re: Chiefs 10-3

Post by Paul »

It NEVER sucks taking a Mike Shanahan team to the fucking woodshed.

Chiefs did what they were supposed to do today- beat a far inferior opponent mercilessly.
Tiger Woods....ALLEGEDLY wrote:"Hey, it's, uh, it's Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Um, can you please, uh, take your name off your phone. My wife went through my phone. And, uh, may be calling you. If you can, please take your name off that and, um, and what do you call it just have it as a number on the voice mail, just have it as your telephone number. That's it, OK. You gotta do this for me. Huge. Quickly. All right. Bye."
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Paul wrote:Chiefs did what they were supposed to do today- beat a far inferior opponent
That's all they've done. The second they run into an even half-way decent team, they get their teeth kicked in.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Their worst loss of 3 was 27-17 at Denver.

That's getting your teeth kicked in?

Apparently, you consider San Diego a "half way decent" team. I do too, and they lost that game by 3, mainly because of piss poor clock management the last 2 minutes.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

KC Scott wrote:
Sudden Sam wrote:Anyone seen one of these? I got this years ago and no one around here has seen one like it.
It's just a graphic somebody made - nothing that was ever an official team logo

This is an actual logo they used for the first 7 years or so after the move from Dallas - I think they dumped it after the merger with the NFL

Too bad. It's a horrible logo, totally appropriate for their tard fanbase.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

mvscal wrote:
Paul wrote:Chiefs did what they were supposed to do today- beat a far inferior opponent
That's all they've done. The second they run into an even half-way decent team, they get their teeth kicked in.
And how did the Blots fare against the Donkeys?

Thought so. Shut the fuck up.
Tiger Woods....ALLEGEDLY wrote:"Hey, it's, uh, it's Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Um, can you please, uh, take your name off your phone. My wife went through my phone. And, uh, may be calling you. If you can, please take your name off that and, um, and what do you call it just have it as a number on the voice mail, just have it as your telephone number. That's it, OK. You gotta do this for me. Huge. Quickly. All right. Bye."
Paul
Elwood

Re: Chiefs 11-4

Post by Paul »

Can't add much more to THAT. :doh:

I'll still take 11-4 over where we were a year ago....hopefully this was the ass-kicking this team truly needed heading into the playoffs.
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

Paul wrote:hopefully this was the ass-kicking this team truly needed heading into the playoffs.
Pretty much my thought also. Not sure exactly why, but I actually found this to be a feel good loss. But they better win that first playoff game at least.
Otherwise what I am hoping is a wake-up call, was really just an ass kicking.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Chef fan is hilarious.

"We needed that ass-kicking."

I hate to be the one to break it to you -- you've lost to every single even-halfway-decent team you've played.

And Philly sucked donkey dick early in the season, so just save it.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Dinsdale wrote:I hate to be the one to break it to you -- you've lost to every single even-halfway-decent team you've played.
I hate to be the one to break it to you, but you're not the one who broke it to him:
mvscal wrote:The second they run into an even half-way decent team, they get their teeth kicked in.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

I stand corrected, and relegate myself to the one who brought the UPDATE.

That defense looks good... against Oakland.

That team ain't getting out of the first round.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Dinsdale wrote: That team ain't getting out of the first round.
assuming things remain as they are right now, the chefs will have to travel to Indy to play at Lucas Oil Stadium.....I wouldn't give them great odds on pulling off a win there, especially given the way Indy manhandled them yesterday......that fucking place is LOUD

but props to KC on a giant turnaround from last season.....if they can find a consistent QB they could be tough next year....
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Feeling pretty good about the Bolts chances of making the playoffs. Something I gave zero chance at the beginning of the season. I've seen major progress with the offense and consider this season a success even if they don't make it to the big dance....if they can build upon this season next year.

A big thumbs up to coach McCoy!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff
2023/24 3BB Champion, 2022/2023 3BB CoChampion

Post by Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff »

I guess the Chiefs will rest starters in the second half of the Chargers game?
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff
2023/24 3BB Champion, 2022/2023 3BB CoChampion

Post by Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff »

Felix wrote:
Dinsdale wrote: That team ain't getting out of the first round.
assuming things remain as they are right now, the chefs will have to travel to Indy to play at Lucas Oil Stadium.....I wouldn't give them great odds on pulling off a win there, especially given the way Indy manhandled them yesterday......that fucking place is LOUD
I actually like their chances to win on the road as a wild card better than winning in the divisional round at home. They always choke in that spot. I'd take the Chefs over the Colts in that wild card game....much better ground game. Colts don't have jack shit at RB.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote:Colts don't have jack shit at RB.

No, they don't.

And that motley crew averaged 7.8 per carry against the Chefs.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Joe in PB wrote:Feeling pretty good about the Bolts chances of making the playoffs.
So the Ravens and Dolphins are both going to lose?
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

KC Scott wrote:Can't find one positive to mention.
At least no serious injuries and JC is still JC. We were basically a 5 seed going in and that hasn't and can't change.

If we play at Indy, there is no team I'd rather beat than those cocksuckers. 1995 and 2003 are still fresh wounds and a win there in January would serve to heal some of those bad memories. For whatever reason, they've been a better road team this year. I have great hope they can reverse Sundays result.
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

War Wagon wrote:
KC Scott wrote:Can't find one positive to mention.
At least no serious injuries and JC is still JC. We were basically a 5 seed going in and that hasn't and can't change.

If we play at Indy, there is no team I'd rather beat than those cocksuckers. 1995 and 2003 are still fresh wounds and a win there in January would serve to heal some of those bad memories. For whatever reason, they've been a better road team this year. I have great hope they can reverse Sundays result.
Agreed. What better team to FINALLY wash the bad taste of playoff losses past from than the Clots? It's time those fans need to suffer some bitter postseason defeats their damn selves.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Paul wrote:It's time those fans need to suffer some bitter postseason defeats their damn selves.

Trolling, or just stupid?
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

Dinsdale wrote:
Paul wrote:It's time those fans need to suffer some bitter postseason defeats their damn selves.

Trolling, or just stupid?
Neither...just wishful thinking.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Last I checked, the Colts have lost a Super Bowl in recent years, and spent much of a decade being Brady's little bitches.

Colts fans have forgotten more about "bitter postseason defeats" than Cheffan could ever hope to know, you FATFUCKINGRETARD.
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

Someone help me out here. Who the fuck is this Dinsdale douche? I know I haven't been around much over the last 10 years, but I don't recall this loser.
Now, every time I turn around the cock sucker is up in somebodies business about MIZZOU or the Chiefs. As far as I can tell, dimwit don't have a dog in the fight,
but is ALWAYS tossing his two cents around. WTF? Is this his total M.O.? Amassing over 27000 posts (my god, get a fucking life) by always sticking his nose where it
doesn't belong?

Concur with fellow Chief fans about Indy. Time for some payback.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Someone help me out here. Who the fuck is this Dinsdale douche? I know I haven't been around much over the last 10 years, but I don't recall this loser.

- dave

:lol: