So the "tolerant" left is proving they really aren't...

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

So the "tolerant" left is proving they really aren't...

Post by Left Seater »

So we continue to hear the term tolerance and accepting of everyone from many on the left. Yet more and more their actions are any thing but tolerant. For example we need only look at Cal Berkeley. Last fall students blocked a bridge to "whites" and allowed balck students to use the bridge. They then wandered around campus demanding safe spaces for LGBTQ and balck students.

So they want to single out people of a certain race and prevent them from using a specific avenue of transportation. They also want to create areas where people of a certain status are allowed and others are denied.

On top of that students last night forced the cancellation of a talk on campus because they didn't like the message. As if that wasn't bad enough they became violent and caused actual damage in the community.

So the left wants to squash free speech.

We are also hearing complaints of how President Trump is treating the media and threatening to deny them access. Yet it is just fine for those on the left to deny media access as they see fit. Look at protests or demonstrations across the country where the media was denied access or tried to prevent access. Staff at the Univ of Missouri was disciplined and or resigned for their actions attempting to deny media access.

Meanwhile schools are blocking access to sites supporting gun rights, the GOP, etc while allowing access to Democratic Party sites, Planned Parenthood, Hilary's campaign, etc. Clearly free speech isn't valued by the left unless the message is their message.

So the "tolerant" left wants to return to outright racism and wants to limit speech. Yeah sounds really tolerant.

These double standards may be explained away by the left but they are exactly the reasons Donald Trump is President and the GOP continues to gain elected offices around the country.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Re: So the "tolerant" left is proving they really aren't...

Post by Wolfman »

And Niagara Falls flows down. Nothing new.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Papa Willie wrote:Just another example of how the left loves free speech - unless it's something they don't agree with.

What sad, fucked up freaks.
As opposed to the right, who think that telling the media to shut up is free speech.

BTW....does the White House medical benefits include a stay at Betty Ford?

Sincerely,
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

I heard only 1 arrest. It sounds like the police are just going to let them burn the place down.

Shucks.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

The biggest irony is they blocked the free speech of a homosexual immigrant who is dating/married to a black male.
Dreams......Temporary Madness
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

MuchoBulls wrote:The biggest irony is they blocked the free speech of a homosexual immigrant who is dating/married to a black male.
Pikkkle? :shock: :shock:
Python
Elwood

Post by Python »

Funny how Diego doesn't refute anything in the original post or the video. He can't.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Python wrote:Funny how Diego doesn't refute anything in the original post or the video. He can't.
Nothing to refute. It was a bunch of losers who did the damage. I don't defend that stuff. The only question I have is whether or not many of those doing that damage might have been involved in the protest at UW a couple of weeks ago when the dooshe spoke there.

Funny how you don't refute anything about how President Cheeto's admin is against free speech as well.
Last edited by Diego in Seattle on Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
9/27/22
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Diego in Seattle wrote:the President Cheeto's admin is against free speech as well.
Huh?
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Carson wrote:
Diego in Seattle wrote:the President Cheeto's admin is against free speech as well.
Huh?
I got distracted while writing that post. BFD.
9/27/22
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Got to love ole Chuck Schumer and his ignorance when it comes to the truth. Look at him today in promising to Filibuster the SC nominee:
"That's going to be a real test in this administration because there seems to little regard for an independent judiciary — even for the Constitution itself," said Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-New York. "He would be wrong at any time because of his record on immigration, civil rights and voting rights, but particularly wrong now because we need someone who has some degree of independence from the President."
Good old Chuck forgetting the last 8 years. Chuck didn't oppose Obama and his executive actions. This despite Obama having the worst batting average in front of the SCOTUS. Obama lost more often than he won and the SCOTUS shot him down unanimously 50% more often than Bush Jr. Despite these clear overreaches by Obama, Chuck never said boo.

Flame on Chuck, flame on and prove you stand for nothing.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.