The First Debate: Live Look In

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

The First Debate: Live Look In

Post by Go Coogs' »

Andrea Mitchell looks like a retired circus clown who is on a bad meth kick.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
88 wrote:Go Coogs' (Regular Season Total Points Champ)
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Re: The First Debate: Live Look In

Post by Go Coogs' »

The jobs debate is such a wasted question. Job creation can only be created by some profound movement like oil, technology, and the industrial revolution. Clean energy expansion only takes jobs from other energy sectors.

Trump sounds like a clown.

Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

All Hillary needs to do is let Trump keep bloviating. What a fucking idiot.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Trump:

"I'll fuck over anybody I want to as long as it's legal."
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

He's getting his ass kicked. She's an old democrat with old ideas, but she's kept her cool while The Donald sounds like a big cry baby who repeats himself for his two minutes. I won't be voting for her, but I definitely won't be voting for him.

Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Fucking power just went out. Prolly hacked by Rinse Penis and the GOP.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

I told you mother fuckers she would tear him apart.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Trump thinks his best quality is his temperament. :lol:

He's gonna break his arm patting himself on the back so hard. Only a matter of time til he refers to himself as a "legend."
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
He's gonna break his arm patting himself on the back so hard. Only a matter of time til he refers to himself as a "legend."
Post of the night
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Muddy.

And Lester Holt just let them go on and on and on and on.
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

She did win the debate because she kept her poise and let him keep ranting and used his stupid broad-brush comments against him. She's obviously full of shit and made a bunch of empty promises tonight like most candidates do, but she won the debate, because he's a fucking baby.

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

88 wrote:
Any anyone who thought either one of those two ass-hats won the debate tonight ought to check themselves into a mental institution.
Pretty much.

I thought they both sucked on huge donkey dicks.

Trump made some stupid points, Shebeast didn't really make any.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

"Charlotte, a city I love, a city where I have investments,"

"You don't have good community relations in Chicago. It's terrible. I have property there."

A true humanitarian....
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Trump did fine the first 20 minutes or so, then Hillary was successfully able to bait him into his usual off-topic ranting and name-calling. Also, dude was either really thirsty or really nervous because he couldn't stop taking sips of water. Pretty funny since he questioned her stamina.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Trump said he had the endorsement of generals.

Would those be the ones who he said he knows so much more than on military matters?
9/27/22
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Trump did fine the first 20 minutes or so, then Hillary was successfully able to bait him into his usual off-topic ranting and name-calling. Also, dude was either really thirsty or really nervous because he couldn't stop taking sips of water.
Perhaps he did debate prep with Marco Rubio...
9/27/22
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Nobody kicked anyones ass. Trump was a bit annoying early on with the talking over her. She was very annoying with the condescending phony smiles. Sure do with it was Teduardo up there instead, he would have carved her to bits. Lester did his best to help Shillary by calling Donald a liar, but wasn't so quick to do it to her.

Trump missed a few opportnities. When she went on about cyberwarfare, that would have been a good time to point out how her shitting all over security protocol makes her unfit to even discuss it. And when he pointed out incredibly stupid it was to pull out in '12 and pulled the George Bush did it card, he should have pointed out a little fact. On Jan. 20, 2009, George Bush handed over the keys. THEY pulled out 3+ years later. The fact that the shrub laid out a plan to leave 3 years earlier is irrelevant. And the lack of a status of forces agreement is also bullshit. A president with balls would have took the Iraqi leaders into a room and said there will be a fukking agreement or we'll knock your sorry ass over as well.

As Colin Powell said, we broke it, we owned it.

Too bad we didn't act like it.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

smackaholic wrote:Lester did his best to help Shillary by calling Donald a liar, but wasn't so quick to do it to her.
Which is odd, since NBC is wayyyy in the bag for Trump... since they have a longstanding business relationship.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Dinsdale wrote: Which is odd, since NBC is wayyyy in the bag for Trump
Link?

I really haven't any idea as I never waste any time watching NBC. I occasionally watch MSNBC for a laugh and see enough of CNN walking through airports, unfortunately, to know that they don't even pretend to be objective any more. They do everything they can to make Trump look bad.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Holt was an absolute newt. And I don't mean the guy who cheated on his dying wife.
9/27/22
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

smackaholic wrote:
Dinsdale wrote: Which is odd, since NBC is wayyyy in the bag for Trump
Link?
Sice you want a link, I'll save myself the keystrokes and let Cracked (awesome website) inform you of the obvious:

http://www.cracked.com/blog/nbc-secretl ... president/

Gee, I wonder how much dough NBC would make off Apprentice reruns if he wins?
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

88 wrote:It was even more of a shit show than I expected. Megalomaniac v. Corrupt, Pathological Liar. They should have been forced to wear superhero suits.

This country is fucked.

Any anyone who thought either one of those two ass-hats won the debate tonight ought to check themselves into a mental institution.
Everybody's entitled to an opinion and yours, as usual, is well stated.

That being said, you're a fool whose objectivity has obviously been clouded by some kind of blind irrational hatred. You really should try to get over it.

That's my opinion.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

330 million people in the United States and these are the two we get stuck with. :(
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Trump's incoherent flailing is rght up there with smackaholic. Gotta RACK both of them for entertainment value.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

I was disgusted with how easily both of them are so willing to rid us of our 2nd Amendment right to bear arms and the right to due process. Moreover, nothing so far has even been said about it in the media in the aftermath of the debate. Apparently no one is concerned about being placed on a watch list by a faceless bureaucrat with no way to remove yourself from it.

In all seriousness, when both party's candidates are in agreement to curtail your ability to resist the government, we have truly taken a large step down the road to tyranny.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Mikey wrote:Trump's incoherent flailing is rght up there with smackaholic. Gotta RACK both of them for entertainment value.
So much in common

One owns properties in shitholes. The others property is a shithole.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

smackaholic wrote:I occasionally watch MSNBC for a laugh and see enough of CNN walking through airports, unfortunately, to know that they don't even pretend to be objective any more. They do everything they can to make Trump look bad.
You obviously don't watch enough CNN to make an informed opinion. They had 9 commentators at a table after the debate and several were conservatives. Pretty funny listening to them try to spin a Trump debate victory out of that hot mess. Best one was Corky Lewandowski, Trump's former campaign manager.

And Trump doesn't need any help to look bad.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Mikey wrote:Trump's incoherent flailing is rght up there with smackaholic. Gotta RACK both of them for entertainment value.
Isn't it amazing? He's a graduate of Wharton (just ask him if you're not sure), and yet he speaks like a fourth grader under interrogation by his parents. I know he's speaking to the level of his voter base, but it's still stunning, nonetheless.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Big night for shutyomouth though as Trump gave him a shoutout talking about the DNC hacks--
While discussing about the report Russians were behind the hacking of the Democratic National Committee, Trump said it could’ve been anyone – from the Chinese to a “400-pound guy” lying in his bed.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Rooster wrote:I was disgusted with how easily both of them are so willing to rid us of our 2nd Amendment right to bear arms and the right to due process. Moreover, nothing so far has even been said about it in the media in the aftermath of the debate. Apparently no one is concerned about being placed on a watch list by a faceless bureaucrat with no way to remove yourself from it.

In all seriousness, when both party's candidates are in agreement to curtail your ability to resist the government, we have truly taken a large step down the road to tyranny.
You are a fucking hypocrite. You've never said anything about the unconstitutional terror watch list (which is a disgrace in itself), but all of the sudden you're fucking outraged when its applied to guns. For the record: watch lists are fucking bullshit, both for flying and for guns.

Go fuck yourself.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Rooster wrote:I was disgusted with how easily both of them are so willing to rid us of our 2nd Amendment right to bear arms and the right to due process. Moreover, nothing so far has even been said about it in the media in the aftermath of the debate. Apparently no one is concerned about being placed on a watch list by a faceless bureaucrat with no way to remove yourself from it.

Go ahead spend me a fantasy about how you and your semi automatic gun are going to fend off the federal government. You couldn't even fend off my local police department.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote: Trump missed a few opportnities. When she went on about cyberwarfare, that would have been a good time to point out how her shitting all over security protocol makes her unfit to even discuss it. And when he pointed out incredibly stupid it was to pull out in '12 and pulled the George Bush did it card, he should have pointed out a little fact.
You are absolutely correct. Too bad Trump is too fucking stupid to know any better. Again, the guy has the situational awareness and mental capacity of a fourth grader. Too bad his voters are turned on by this.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Kind of surprised no one brought up his Marco immitation yet? How the hell do you take a sip of water 400 times and the glass never gets empty? Maybe he had 12 glasses on the podium. Gotta give a rack to Hillary's pharmacist. They must have gotten the meds right as she was quite chipper.

The Donald needs to get an ear chip like Hillary has, so he can have some smarty pants like Newt handing him lines. Someone like Newt or Ted would have sliced and diced her. Her record is one of unmitigated failure. About the only thing she threw out that sounded like it might have been an achievement was the 50% increase in exports to China.

I would like to hear more about this. Simple things like, 50% increase over what time frame? And what was the overall trade imbalance over this period. If it means they went from buying 6% of what we buy from them, to 9%, it really isn't much of an achievement.

I think what Trump and his minions need to do now is disect such claims made during the debate. It is obvious that Donald isn't much of a debater, but he is not running for debater in chief. Hillary, along with her magic ear bud are clearly better at it, but no matter how much she smiles and talks about achievement, she really has none.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Oh, so that is the party line? I suppose for the next debate Trump is going to demand that there be a Faraday cage over the debate stage

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
smackaholic wrote: Trump missed a few opportnities. When she went on about cyberwarfare, that would have been a good time to point out how her shitting all over security protocol makes her unfit to even discuss it. And when he pointed out incredibly stupid it was to pull out in '12 and pulled the George Bush did it card, he should have pointed out a little fact.
You are absolutely correct. Too bad Trump is too fucking stupid to know any better. Again, the guy has the situational awareness and mental capacity of a fourth grader. Too bad his voters are turned on by this.
No one is "turned on" by his debating ability. He clearly sucks at it. What they are turned on by is his willingness to call a spade a spade. It's that simple.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

smackaholic wrote:No one is "turned on" by his debating ability. He clearly sucks at it. What they are turned on by is his willingness to call a spade a spade. It's that simple.
Or a chink a chink, or a heeb a heeb.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

BSmack wrote:
smackaholic wrote:No one is "turned on" by his debating ability. He clearly sucks at it. What they are turned on by is his willingness to call a spade a spade. It's that simple.
Or a chink a chink, or a heeb a heeb.
And spic a spic.....
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

smackaholic wrote:simple
Nice one-word description for Trump supporters. You nailed it.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

This guy nails it every time.

I'll give the first debate to Hitlery, but I think TRUMP will come out swinging in the next two and kick her lying corrupt communist arse!
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

9/27/22