Nubian Pole Sitter

How Asian Women handle Home Invaders

Post by The Big Pickle »

RAck that Georgia Chink!
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Re: How Asian Women handle Home Invaders

Post by Dinsdale »

Damn, that's more Asians than I saw in my entire time in Georgia.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Rack the Asian Annie Oakley. Too bad she didn't get all three of them.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Arch Angel
Elwood

Post by Arch Angel »

The Big Pickle wrote:

RAck that Georgia Chink!
Damn, you beat me to it. Rack you for seeing this Stan.

I wish she had gunned all of them down, three less nogs we have to worry about. I wonder the one that got blasted the mom is going to sue the chink for killing her son.

And the Democrats anti-gun nuts will be next screaming, "you killed one our votes you chink, you are gonna pay for that!!!"

wait....I got a better one.

If it were a cop's home, BLM would be protesting in her yard.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Love the living room decor.

Sort of contemporary Costco.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

In any other state shooting out the front door at a fleeing criminal might land you in jail, but thankfully in Georgia, their "stand your ground" laws are solidly in her favor. Have to wonder though why she thinks she needs a lifetime supply of Brawny paper towels on hand. I guess it makes cleaning up the blood a little easier when you have them at the ready.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Final thoughts: Lose the handgun and go with a shotgun She'd have nailed all three most likely.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Arch Angel
Elwood

Post by Arch Angel »

Rooster wrote:Final thoughts: Lose the handgun and go with a shotgun She'd have nailed all three most likely.
:grin:

RACK THIS!

I might be black as black as any other, but we need to quit doing shit like this or we will always be in this position of being a mockery of AMERICAN society. Quit stealling shit, quit killing shit, quit sling shit, quit fucking with no responsibility when a baby comes out shit, we will be just like the chinks, the dotheads and the purple black real Africans that takes care of the family and their business. The Americanize blacks and I included don't know how to properly do shit because they think the white man owe us. WHAT THE FUCK. 50 years since the Civil Rights Act and we still act like fucking Noggers.

THE WHITE MAN IS NOT GOING TO RESPECT US IF WE CONTINUE TO DO SHIT THAT WE DO TODAY. Fix our own house first before pointing fingers. How simple is that? Wait it is not, you want to act like a fucking coon and fuck shit up.

I don't act like it, I don't protest. I got guns drawn on me. I did what the cops said, I live to post on this board. So the lesson you learn here, do the fuck they say, your ass and your nose will not be pointed downwards when earthworms be eating your rotten carcass full of bullet holes.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Rack Arch.

Same applies to the muzzies.

Are you looked at, as a group with suspicion? Yes you are, and will continue to be looked at that way until you change things. The problem is, there appears to be no interest in change. The dems are now at a point, demographically speaking where they not only need 90+% of the balck vote, they also need a strong turnout. In the past, they were satisfied with 90% of the very low balck turnout. Today, they need them to turn out in numbers.

The trouble is, this time around they are up against a guy who is actively courting that vote as well. And he is doing pretty damn well, if you ask me. I have said from day one that Trump has a personality that balcks can relate to. He is loud. He is braggadocious. He is asking them wtf have the dems done for them. I predict that Trump will pull better than 25%. I also think that there are a lot of blacks that are tired of watching the thugs terrorize their neighborhoods. And they are tired of the liberal apologists.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Arch Angel wrote:
I might be black...
If you are you are the dumbest one I have ever come cross.
Arch Angel
Elwood

Post by Arch Angel »

Moving Sale wrote:
Arch Angel wrote:
I might be black...
If you are you are the dumbest one I have ever come cross.
Oh because I don't suck Demorats dick like my fellow brethren. Slave days are over master if you didn't get the memo....but I digress

Me is a smart nogger, me knows a dumbass when I speak to one. When me open dictionary and look up dumbass, me see your face.

you know what....

FUCK YOU, you pigmy piece of white trash. Don't you have a dick sucking appointment today?
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Easy Arch, easy. That's a loaded question for Sale as he loves the black cahck. You might just have found "a friend".
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

That video does not give a "crystal clear" view of what happened, Nicole. It's barely a framework.
Arch Angel
Elwood

Post by Arch Angel »

Jay in Phoenix wrote:Easy Arch, easy. That's a loaded question for Sale as he loves the black cahck. You might just have found "a friend".
Oh no....

eeeek

He is one of those Ooompa Lumpas that likes black dicks.

I will take your advice and stay away from him.

Oh and FUCK YOU Moving Fail.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Nice white flag. Now go lust after other women while you are in church with your wife. No hypocrisy there.
Arch Angel
Elwood

Post by Arch Angel »

Moving Sale wrote:Nice white flag. Now go lust after other women while you are in church with your wife. No hypocrisy there.
And your point is?
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

My point was stated in my post Tom. Can you read?
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Moving Sale wrote:That video does not give a "crystal clear" view of what happened, Nicole. It's barely a framework.
Armed men break into a home. Resident of home defends said home and the invaders flee like rats from a sinking ship when they find someone defending the home. One gets shot in the process.

What part of that is unclear?
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Why did they target that house? Who are these guys (you know the two live ones the cops said they are looking for)? Is there any of their blood on scene? What are the bullet trajectories?
Do I really need to continue?
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Nope. No need to continue, the video shows enough.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Enough and crystal clear are too different things.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

MS wrote:That video does not give a "crystal clear" view of what happened, Nicole. It's barely a framework.
To be fair, the reporter said the video plus... what we are about to hear, gives us a crystal clear picture of what was happening during the shootout.

But yeah, still not crystal clear.

Many more facts need to be learned.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Home invasion is very rarely a random act. I would think the first thing is that the police would want to be asking would be what was the motive?
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Arch Angel
Elwood

Post by Arch Angel »

BSmack wrote:Home invasion is very rarely a random act. I would think the first thing is that the police would want to be asking would be what was the motive?
good post.

They must of knew something. Most home invasions involving us is steal and if single alone female, rape if you can, kill as end game. They are plausible motives you cannot just throw away.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Usually they know of some illegal activity that would put the victim in a position to not want to report.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Arch Angel
Elwood

Post by Arch Angel »

BSmack wrote:Usually they know of some illegal activity that would put the victim in a position to not want to report.
Well looking at the video, I can see where you are going with this. Good catch.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Arch Angel wrote:
BSmack wrote:Home invasion is very rarely a random act. I would think the first thing is that the police would want to be asking would be what was the motive?
good post.
I said the same thing as bsmack, so was my post a good post too?
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Who cares what the motive was. The video is quite clear. Three dudes kicked in the door to a house they had no business being in.

Now if you want to try to find something against the shooter then motive might be a factor. But motive means jack squat in the home invasion / stand your ground shooting case.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Anybody who wants a crystal clear picture of what happened would like to know the motive. It's pretty basic police work.
Arch Angel
Elwood

Post by Arch Angel »

Moving Sale wrote:
Arch Angel wrote:
good post.
I said the same thing as bsmack, so was my post a good post too?
you are a insignificant little oompa loompa that does not need any gratification.

KNOW YOUR ROLE AND SHUT YOUR HOLE should be standard for you, bitch.

Like I said Oompa Loompa, fucking with me is like a death wish. I don't fuck around being very nasty in posting. I am intelligent and can post intelligent things, but if you accost me, I am the worst motherfucker you will ever cross on any board on the insults I can bring forth. I fucking warned you and now I am on the war path like I've done back on the Rome board days. I was a terror then and now you've release the beast in me. Epic wars happened when I was on the board. We had troll stops that I went to and when I was face to face with people, they said holy fuck that guy is not some nerd/dweeb but at 6'1 240 linebacker that would fuck you up, unlike your puny ass. My face my posting is who I am. Fuck with me, you will likely get fucked up here and without weapons in real life as well.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

I guess if I were a cop I would want to know if that house was a drug house. Or some other illegal shit was happening there.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Pound your chest a little more Tom. Fucking tard. We are talking about a lady shooting at three dudes who kicked in her friend's front door not me. Why are you so obsessed with me? Why can't you stay on topic fucktrain?
Arch Angel
Elwood

Post by Arch Angel »

BSmack wrote:I guess if I were a cop I would want to know if that house was a drug house. Or some other illegal shit was happening there.

Another good post, bsmack, but why intrude upon anyone's home? I am saying why commit crimes when you don't need to. Get a real job, take care of your kids, ten of them, work three jobs if you have to, heaven knows the moms have to and leave it up to the streets to bring up their kid which equals bad dads.

You are black, do you not care about fatherless kids and let the drug dealers bring them up? Do you not care of black females opening up their legs and let every Tom Dick and Harry penetrate and put a load in them? Do you not care that the fatherless kids ignore civility and commit crimes because that is all they know and then most importantly do you not care that if a police officer tell you to stop what you are doing with a gun pointed at you and you do not comply?

Just answer those questions and if you say yes, then what FUCK are you doing about it. I counsel the youngster, I bring troubled black kids to my house as a foster parent. I teach them what is right and wrong and how to better yourselves, so let me know if you done enough in our black society to make a difference, if not just shut the fuck about it. You are enabling the problem, not fixing it.

This is what the Democrats preach. Dependence on your slave masters. If you care about what I posted it takes power from them. I am not advocating going Republican either, they make me sick as well with their other ways of exploitation of other things not black. We can have our own party with the Hispanics and can make a difference. But shaking that carrot of "FREE" stuff is a helluva drug.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

How do you know these guys even had kids? You are so far off the rails Tommy. Get a grip you fucking hack.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Of course breaking into somebody else's house was a bad thing. I hope that the survivors are severely punished.

Part of finding the evidence to severely punish them is to find evidence of motive. Otherwise your case is in jeopardy of being hijacked by cock gobbling Oompa Loompas with cereal box law degrees.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Arch Angel
Elwood

Post by Arch Angel »

BSmack wrote:Of course breaking into somebody else's house was a bad thing. I hope that the survivors are severely punished.

Part of finding the evidence to severely punish them is to find evidence of motive. Otherwise your case is in jeopardy of being hijacked by cock gobbling Oompa Loompas with cereal box law degrees.
LMAO

I think I know where you are going with his.

Rack you.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Go ahead spit it out.
Arch Angel
Elwood

Post by Arch Angel »

And BSmack, I do not wish confrontation with someone like the oompa loompa that is not even my league. Pounding people is not fun. I use to do this to Stan (Pickle) a very long time ago before this board. But he is a good person and just put up a front. I can guarantee if I travel two hours to Madison, him and Goober would sit at the bar and have drinks with me and talk about the board. It is all in fun. But oompa loompa is not fun, he is a pest, a nasty one, I would throw a drink in his face and dare him to strike me. I give him one minute to last and he would end up like that pie person in Sacramento.

I am trying to educate people on the black issues since the Democrats ignore it. I understand helping us, but like Jesus and fish, teach them to fish, you don't need to help if you get what I am meaning. That is the Republican way and I guess other cultures took it and ran with it and ours have not, well some of us have.

The main issue I have with my fellow blacks is lack of being a father and provider. I will not rest until this issue is resolved. Moving Fail will say something because he has to enable it or he won't get that vote. That what troubles me.

I think you understand and probably agree it is our most pressing problem and no one but people like me want to address it.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Pound your chest a little more Tom.

Btw of course I would have drinks with you. I chat with DAs and chum it up every day. Then we go into the well and bloody eachother up a bit. Same with the Judges and cops. Get a grip yo!
Arch Angel
Elwood

Post by Arch Angel »

Moving Fail, since you are not even in my parsec of space in battles (and you are no Pickle and he was good) from now on, I will counter your post with two words that describes our problems

Responsibility and Accountability

Even BSmack knows the meaning of that. There is no defense against those words on my people. I have it and I tried to get others to embrace it, a Democrat nightmare.

I own you so who is the master now, Oompa Loompa?