Riot Thread

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Moving Sale

Re: Riot Thread

Post by Moving Sale »

Diego in Seattle wrote:
Moving Sale wrote:So you are a liar and a yellow bellied pansy. Good going twiggy.
Instead of continually bleating "wrong" how about telling us what you think happened, & why. Stop going to the mvsidiot card by simply being a contrarian. Telling people they're wrong while never putting out your own take is the true definition of yellow-bellied.
If you could read you would know I think he panicked and shot too many bullets too fast. Now your turn fuckface.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Jay in Phoenix wrote:
Moving Sale wrote:So you are a liar and a yellow bellied pansy. Good going twiggy.
Just for grins MS, where and what was this "lie" that you've mentioned?

Tell you what sport, if you can manage to head this into a rational discussion, without resorting to your index of insults, I'll be happy to answer any and all of your questions.

Go ahead, give it a try. If you can.

Start with this fallacy of a lie though, I can't wait for that one.
You sure have thin bark there stickboy. You bang me for years about tiny here and dwarf there and I post a couple of times about how you look like someone speared a moldy pumpkin and now you won't talk if I insult you? Nice dodge you stupid fishing pole. The lie is when you denied waving a white flag. Now go fuck yourself you stupid 8 ft piece of yellow string.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Moving Sale wrote:You sure have thin bark there stickboy. You bang me for years about tiny here and dwarf there and I post a couple of times about how you look like someone speared a moldy pumpkin and now you won't talk if I insult you? Nice dodge you stupid fishing pole. The lie is when you denied waving a white flag. Now go fuck yourself you stupid 8 ft piece of yellow string.
Little pot meet your best friend kettle. I knew you were incapable of trying to talk with any degree of sensibility. Here, let me help you along...I'm sorry I called you short.

Feel better?

There, now that you have a nice olive branch, I'll address at least one point. I never said anything one way or the other about a white flag. About you doing so yes...but I never did. Not answering a stupid point or baseless comment is not waving a flag, so there is no lie. So then, let's drop the bullshit, if you can.

Fresh start. Why does a police officer defending himself, as justified by the Grand Jury, bother you so much? Why are you so quick to defend a drunk or druggie on a DUI, but assume automatic guilt for this officer in this scenario, especially given no indictment. Isn't an officer of the law just as qualified for "innocent until proven guilty" just as much as a citizen?

Pretend like there has been no discussion to this point and explain your position.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Fresh start? We'd need a new thread. Maybe trev can start a Riot v. II.

I thought the "fishing poll" crack was pretty good though.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Hate crime!
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

War Wagon wrote:Fresh start? We'd need a new thread. Maybe trev can start a Riot v. II.

I thought the "fishing poll" crack was pretty good though.
It was okay, I smiled. :)

MS can argue till he's blue in the gills though, it won't change what happened or how correct the decision was. Also, this whole "hands in the air" bullshit is getting tired, and the Rams players who protested are so freaking far off base it is disgusting. Fine and suspend their stupid asses for inciting the crowd. Anybody who really believes the dead fat boy was trying to surrender is as big an ass hat as Midget Solicitor.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Interesting thing being discussed in insurance circles regarding the riots.

Louis Head the step father of Mike Brown was videotaped yelling at the crowd gathered around him and the mom after the decision was read. He clearly asked people to burn the place down.

Most insurance policies do not cover acts of war, terrorism, or riots. That leaves most of these businesses to go to the Feds or State for assistance in rebuilding or repaying previous debts.

However, the insurance companies could pay the claims here and then sue Louis Head for "inciting a riot". Granted dude has zero money at this point but no doubt he will cash in or attempt to in the near future. They would also attach the mother and the estate of MB in the suit.

Dude could also be charged criminally if the business owners have a hard time recovering their buildings and businesses.

Edit- the Governor is also talking about charges for Louis Head which only helps the insurance companies case.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Good report and nice to know this is going on for the insurance agencies. While I was pushing the point about fines for the Rams players, inciting any violent protest and actions should absolutely result in charges. Louis Head is a moron and is clearly in this thing for the attention. His son has become a prop for propaganda. Disgusting. Hope the hammer comes down on him legally if this continues to play out.

As far as the Rams players are concerned, protest, especially peaceful protest is fine and acceptable. But know your place and position and save that stuff when you are being paid by your employer for services. In the context of the game, they were out of line and wrong. Internal discipline of some form could be in order, but it appears nothing is going to happen. Whatever the case, hopefully they will come to understand why this gesture was at the wrong place and time.

Somehow though, I doubt it.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Jay in Phoenix wrote: I knew you were incapable of trying to talk with any degree of sensibility. Here, let me help you along...I'm sorry I called you short.
No you are not. You are pissed I finally started pointing out that if you and your family were the local school playing football on turkey day it would look like Vlad the Impaler’s front lawn. If you were truly sorry and not a fucking piece of shit you would not have typed this after your, so called, apology. “Midget Solicitor” How about this Jay in KC, I will keep typing stuff like, paint you black and you would look like a mag light. I will also post stuff like, when you curl up at night with your dog/bf you look like a 8ft water hose... and you can just go fuck yourself. How that for a bargain? Feel better?
There, now that you have a nice olive branch, I'll address at least one point. I never said anything one way or the other about a white flag. About you doing so yes...but I never did. Not answering a stupid point or baseless comment is not waving a flag, so there is no lie.
You came in with your sanctimonious bs about how great LTS is and then engage a little bit with me till I call you out and then you folded your tent you lying sack of shit. That a white flag stickboy.

Why does a police officer defending himself, as justified by the Grand Jury, bother you so much?
First off I would say the fact that the DA lied to the GJ about the most important jury instruction in order to get that ‘justification’ is a good start. What is your take on her using unconstitutional jury instructions?
Why are you so quick to defend a drunk or druggie on a DUI, but assume automatic guilt for this officer in this scenario, especially given no indictment.
I didn’t assume automatic guilt and I defend Defendants because that is the American way. Are you a Commie?
Isn't an officer of the law just as qualified for "innocent until proven guilty" just as much as a citizen?
Who said he wasn’t?
Pretend like there has been no discussion to this point and explain your position.
When you are standing in your front yard do your neighbors seem to feel the need to stake you like a skinny little sapling?
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Jay in Phoenix wrote: In the context of the game, they were out of line and wrong.
No they weren't or they would have been disiplined, just like DW didn't do anything wrong becuase he was no true billed. :lol: Now go mix in a sandwich or something, 8'8" 121 is not a good look for anyone, expecially someone with your mis-shapen face. Did someone literally smack you in the face with a board or does it run in the family?
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Left Seater wrote:Interesting thing being discussed in insurance circles regarding the riots.

Louis Head the step father of Mike Brown was videotaped yelling at the crowd gathered around him and the mom after the decision was read. He clearly asked people to burn the place down.

Most insurance policies do not cover acts of war, terrorism, or riots. That leaves most of these businesses to go to the Feds or State for assistance in rebuilding or repaying previous debts.

However, the insurance companies could pay the claims here and then sue Louis Head for "inciting a riot". Granted dude has zero money at this point but no doubt he will cash in or attempt to in the near future. They would also attach the mother and the estate of MB in the suit.

Dude could also be charged criminally if the business owners have a hard time recovering their buildings and businesses.

Edit- the Governor is also talking about charges for Louis Head which only helps the insurance companies case.

Most BOP policies do cover damages from riots. TRIA covers War and Terrorism acts.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

jiminphilly wrote:
Left Seater wrote:Interesting thing being discussed in insurance circles regarding the riots.

Most BOP policies do cover damages from riots. TRIA covers War and Terrorism acts.
the gov and everyone else needs to just ignore that bomb throwing POS. not worth giving him any press. and the insurance companies will get jack shit.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

so what do you fukks think about cop cams?

I was listening to wilkow today who discussed them with some dude who brought up the point that if you really think about it, it could open up all sorts of cans of worms. i have mixed feelings about it. it certainly could be helpful. it very well may have been helpful in this case, although, i'm afraid the fukks calling for wilson's head would not have been swayed.

what i think should happen now, is the cops should just go to the crispy creme and guard the glazed donuts for awhile and let the nogs "burn this bitch to the ground".
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Moving Sale wrote: No they weren't or they would have been disiplined, just like DW didn't do anything wrong becuase he was no true billed.
Whatever device it is that you type on must have tiny keys.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Yea but it only cost $25. :mrgreen:
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

smackaholic wrote:so what do you fukks think about cop cams?

I was listening to wilkow today who discussed them with some dude who brought up the point that if you really think about it, it could open up all sorts of cans of worms.
Do tell.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

mainly privacy issues. these cams would record all sorts of personal shit. and that since it is on a gov owned camera, it is government property and subject to FOIA inquiries.

What are your thoughts?
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Moving Sale wrote:Yea but it only cost $25. :mrgreen:
touche.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

I say glue a camera to every uniforned cop's head that downloads straight to the net. I don't care about their privacy while I am paying them.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Papa Willie wrote:I say make it absolutely mandatory for every cop to have a cam on, and punish them for being stupid enough to turn it off.

1. First thing that will happen, is that the thugs will suddenly realize that lying will be much, much, much harder to do.

2. Time is money. Can you imagine how much less time & money will be spent on attorneys?

#2 is why I'm not so sure this will ever happen.
Sounds great doesn't it? The occupier of the white house isn't thinking this through. His buddies in the ACLUand other parasites of this country will claim that cops would be staging videos to entrap those nice thugs in future crimes.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Much harder to fake a video than just straight up lie. "I saw him reach for his waist band." "She swerved outside of her lane." And on and on and on. Will there be times when a vid gives the wrong impression due to the angle or length of time the camera is facing the "right" way? Sure, but again, more times than not it will keep the cops from straight up lying.

Bring 'em on.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Moving Sale wrote:I say glue a camera to every uniforned cop's head that downloads straight to the net. I don't care about their privacy while I am paying them.
It's not about the cop's privacy. It is about the privacy of everyone around them. And, no, it doesn't need to go straight to the net.

Overall, I think it is something we should try.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

smackaholic wrote:
Moving Sale wrote:I say glue a camera to every uniforned cop's head that downloads straight to the net. I don't care about their privacy while I am paying them.
It's not about the cop's privacy. It is about the privacy of everyone around them. And, no, it doesn't need to go straight to the net.

Overall, I think it is something we should try.
I was only kidding about downloading it straight to the net. It's really only a problem when the cops enters your house or some other private place.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

i guess you may be right, sort of. however, people should have some expectation of privacy, even in public. there are not cameras on every light post. do you want to live in a world that has them?

how about the cop that catches someone doing something maybe not illegal, but highly embarrassing? said cop now has a tool to possibly extort something. a card carrying ACLU type like yourself would normally be incensed by such a possibility. but, like a good lib, everything is situational with you fukks.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Moving Sale wrote:No you are not. You are pissed I finally started pointing out that if you and your family were the local school playing football on turkey day it would look like Vlad the Impaler’s front lawn. If you were truly sorry and not a fucking piece of shit you would not have typed this after your, so called, apology. “Midget Solicitor” How about this Jay in KC, I will keep typing stuff like, paint you black and you would look like a mag light. I will also post stuff like, when you curl up at night with your dog/bf you look like a 8ft water hose... and you can just go fuck yourself. How that for a bargain? Feel better?
What a rambling piece of nonsense and idiocy. First off, mix in a grammar corrector, you need one. Second, that "apology" was sarcastic and you should know better and Midget Solicitor is right on the money. So go ahead and keep up with your mag light and dog refs and keep doing what you do.

Suck.
You came in with your sanctimonious bs about how great LTS is and then engage a little bit with me till I call you out and then you folded your tent you lying sack of shit. That a white flag stickboy.
That never happened. I would never refer to LTS as great, ever. Nice lie. But, that is what you do, isn't it little barrister?

First off I would say the fact that the DA lied to the GJ about the most important jury instruction in order to get that ‘justification’ is a good start. What is your take on her using unconstitutional jury instructions?
No, you first. What is your take on the prosecutor using "witnesses" who lie, change their stories and deliberately did what they could to muddy the waters.
I didn’t assume automatic guilt and I defend Defendants because that is the American way. Are you a Commie?
Bullshit statement number two. You've been assuming guilt since the beginning.

Fuck off little man, I am now bored with you.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

"White flags...white flags...get yer white flags heeeeere...programs...souvenirs...white flags...Hey you, big guy...how's about a nice white flag for the lovely lady you're with?"
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Me first?
I already went first you white flag waving faggot.
Answer my question like is did yours or fuck the fuck off stickboy.
molly
Elwood

Post by molly »

GO CAMS FOR EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Waiting for Midget Solicitor to come in here to tell us how the NYC GJ was given unconstitutional instructions in 5...4...3...
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
molly
Elwood

Post by molly »

Diego in Seattle wrote:Midget Solicitor
I heart him.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

MS, you really need to take a breath and calm down. Your anger is causing your stubby pinkies to keep jabbing the wrong keys.

Breathe little one, breathe...

Now, to answer your question, the mistake was unfortunate and obviously regrettable, but the outcome would have likely been the same due to the lack of credibility of key witnesses. Of course, we will never know this for sure, but as you know, errors get made in court and this one was on Kathi Alizadeh. Shit happens and it sucks.

Bear in mind, as you well know, the suspect was not fleeing, he was charging aggressively. The officer defended himself.

Result is a dead thug and thief.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

KC Scott wrote:Within 5 years every major PD will have wearable cams
The legal snag has already been brought up here in Oregon -- they're not particularly legal here, in that no person (cop or not) can film a specific person without informing them you're doing so (no consent needed, just inform)... problematic when making a quick intervention in a crowd.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

smackaholic wrote:how about the cop that catches someone doing something maybe not illegal, but highly embarrassing?
Then don't do it in public.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Papa Willie wrote:I say make it absolutely mandatory for every cop to have a cam on, and punish them for being stupid enough to turn it off.
Two weeks pay on the first offense. Termination for cause on the second.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Jay in Phoenix wrote:MS, you really need to take a breath and calm down. Your anger is causing your stubby pinkies to keep jabbing the wrong keys.

Breathe little one, breathe...
Just another fallacy from our resident mashed faced twig. Go climb a rope. Which is your case was your excuse to your mom when she caught you fucking your sister. "But dad told me to go climb a rope."
Now, to answer your question, the mistake was unfortunate and obviously regrettable, but the outcome would have likely been the same due to the lack of credibility of key witnesses. Of course, we will never know this for sure, but as you know, errors get made in court and this one was on Kathi Alizadeh. Shit happens and it sucks.

Bear in mind, as you well know, the suspect was not fleeing, he was charging aggressively. The officer defended himself.

Result is a dead thug and thief.
At least you answered the question this time stickboy. Why the previous white flag? A little on tilt are we?
Your honor it was regrettable and unfortunate that my client was DUI but she likely would have made it home ok. If that's your stance on how the law should roll, good luck with that. My guess is the next time it's your ox that is being gored you will have a little more r e s p e c t for the law.
As for inconsistency in testimony. Name one person who wasn't inconsistent in their testimony. The only witness that the DA mentioned in his presser changed their testimony. You know the only one that said mb charged.

The result is a killer walking the streets.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Diego in Seattle wrote:Waiting for Midget Solicitor to come in here to tell us how the NYC GJ was given unconstitutional instructions in 5...4...3...
I have no evidence that any such thing happened. This officer clearly had no intent to kill like DW did. Whole different kettle of fish. It's still a shity job of policing and dude should go down in a civil suit but that was not 1st or 2nd and since he had no intent it can't legally be vol man so what are we left with? Invol? CNH? Do a few months or yrs? Maybe get straight probation? No I doubt the Bourough DA pulled the same crap as that pos flyover fuck Alizadeh.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

jiminphilly wrote:

TRIA requires a declaration by someone in the Federal Government first. Plus it also carries minimum payouts from insurers first, I think.

But many BOP policies don't cover riots. There are multiple kind of BOP policies as well. Some cover damn near everything while others are limited to exactly what is outlined in the policy. My BOP policy doesn't cover riots, but we also carry individual policies with many of our vendors as well.

I certainly am not an insurance expert though, but continue to hear the above as well.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Moving Sale wrote:Just another fallacy from our resident mashed faced twig. Go climb a rope. Which is your case was your excuse to your mom when she caught you fucking your sister. "But dad told me to go climb a rope."
Too funny, in that not at all funny sort of way. That "climb a rope and mommy" smack is so very original and grown up. Clearly you're not only small in stature but you're still in the juvie section of intellect as well. Awesome.
At least you answered the question this time stickboy. Why the previous white flag? A little on tilt are we?
And you were too chickenshit to answer mine, at least honestly.
Your honor it was regrettable and unfortunate that my client was DUI but she likely would have made it home ok. If that's your stance on how the law should roll, good luck with that. My guess is the next time it's your ox that is being gored you will have a little more r e s p e c t for the law.
As for inconsistency in testimony. Name one person who wasn't inconsistent in their testimony. The only witness that the DA mentioned in his presser changed their testimony. You know the only one that said mb charged.
A good number of them flip-flopped or lied. Read a paper, listen to the news, pull your dwarfish head out of your puckered ass. Like you, I was not there in court, so I can only go by what was reported. Unlike you, I'm not cherry picking "facts" to spin a stupid point.

The fat thug got what he asked for. The officer is not a murderer. He did kill the dumbfuck, but he did not commit murder.
matteric
Elwood

Post by matteric »

Jay in Phoenix wrote:
The fat thug got what he asked for. The officer is not a murderer. He did kill the dumbfuck, but he did not commit murder.

Good god... I'm surrounded by idiots

Unreal.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

matteric wrote:
Jay in Phoenix wrote:

Good god... I'm surrounded by idiots

Unreal.
LTS finally caught up with you?
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22