What's going on?

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Dan Vogel
FBI Informant

What's going on?

Post by Dan Vogel »

My daughter has been a Justin Bieber fan for a few years. I never paid much attention to him. She has some posters of him up in her room. His music isn't my cup of tea but he sings good and I never heard any vulgar lyrics. He's young and cute I guess so she is in to him. Fine. We all liked our music when we were young and we all liked to look at the opposite sex. She sometimes listens to music when she's on the computer doing homework. And she listens to Bieber. I happened to get on the computer after her last night and I pulled up her history. Then I found this. And I won't post the picture. But you can go on the link if you want to. It's Justin Bieber like at the beach or something.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BqI8qnGCMAAsuLa.jpg:large

What to make of this? Like I said, I only saw him on some talk shows a couple of years ago. He looked like a normal teen. You know he was trying to have his own style and everything but he didn't look crass. Is this now how he's going around? Why would she even have this on the computer? Do any of you have teenagers? How much of this garbage is going around like it is supposed to be normal culture? This is not welcome. And I don't like coming on the computer and having this come up in my own living room. I might take down her posters and say enough of Justin Bieber. Let's get some class and not crass. Those are just my thoughts this morning.

I have a miserable life and wish I were dead!
mamamustanger
Elwood

Re: What's going on?

Post by mamamustanger »

Don't worry. Not much to look at there
Ace
Elwood

Post by Ace »

Parenting isnt easy, Dan. Perhaps its time to outsource the alpha role to the guy next door who burned your fence down. He would know how to handle these situations
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Dan Vogel wrote:I have a miserable life and wish I were dead!
We share your feelings, Dan.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Dan Vogel wrote:He's young and cute...
Dan...I mean...really...

C'mon buddy...

:oops:
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.