New Sheriff in Town

Re: Dear Mgo -

Post by trev »

Team sparty.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

I'm prepared to hand out some Spartan swag to all my SEC homies for next Saturday. Granted, at about 7:30 ET, either Auburn fans or Mizzou fans will be totally indifferent to the outcome of the B1G ccg and will begin drinking themselves into a stupor the rest of the evening. Nevertheless...

Carson strikes me as a man of simple but sharp taste. For you, a traditional hoodie:

It could get all the way down to 60 degrees in Alabammer, so I don't want you to get cold.

For my boy War Wagon, you get one of these in a size smedium, so you can rock those guns of yours:

Truman will look good in a Gruff Sparty tee:

Trev, I'm not sure what skin you have in this game, but you're welcome aboard the bandwagon. And for you, I'm thinking something...low cut:

Spray, I couldn't find anything in XXXL so here's a snuggie:

Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Full disclosure...I'm rooting against tOSU on Saturday moreso than I'm pulling for State. It's the lesser of two evils to see State win and go to the Rose Bowl than see Urban run the table again and get a shot at the title. State looks like the more complete team and Dantonio is a crusty scouling bastard but he's far more likeable than the other guy. I think most old timey football people would rather see a tough defense beat a razzle-dazzle offense...you want to see the B1G still have play big boy football only with less NFL talent and speed than the SEC. A Stanford-MSU Rose Bowl would be a wet dream for dudes who still love that brand of ball.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:I'm prepared to hand out some Spartan swag to all my SEC homies for next Saturday. Granted, at about 7:30 ET, either Auburn fans or Mizzou fans will be totally indifferent to the outcome of the B1G ccg and will begin drinking themselves into a stupor the rest of the evening. Nevertheless...
I'll be in a drunken stupor either way, the only question being will I be a happy drunk or a mean drunk. I prefer to believe I'll be exceedingly happy.

Go Sparty!!!
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

We'll take our shirts now, darlin'. Congrats. :)
Cornhusker
2018/2019 and 2023/2024 Pick ‘em Champion

Post by Cornhusker »

Nice win MGO!!!
Le-gends!.... Le-gends!.... Le-gends!
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

Cornhusker wrote:Nice win MGO!!!
Le-gends!.... Le-gends!.... Le-gends!
i laughed. props to sparty and spray blowing cocks.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Papa Willie wrote:I just got me a 15th favorite cfb team. War fucking Sparty!!!!
FTFY.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Terry in Crapchester wrote:
Papa Willie wrote:I just got me a 15th favorite cfb team. War fucking Sparty!!!!
FTFY.

You bumped a month-old thread for that "shot"? Good God, you suck like no other.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Terry in Crapchester wrote:
FTFY.

You bumped a month-old thread for that "shot"? Good God, you suck like no other.
Don't get your Depends in a bunch, Gramps. The thread was still on Page One.

And SECBSH smack is pretty common in this forum, last I checked, anyway.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

It doesn't matter what page it was on. It's not like you haven't posted in other threads in the meantime. Quit telling yourself you know how to run "smack". Tard.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim