Mizzou-Auburn shit talking thread

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Aubie is favored in this game? You have to be fucking kidding me, this will be like stealing candy from a baby. This will be an asskicking. Calling my shot, aka YAFJ, and setting myself up for much derision and ridicule should it not play out that way. But I don't care, this is a once in a lifetime (mine anyway) opportunity that I'll probably never see again.

Mizzou 38
Auburn 17

And while I don't necessarily agree with this sentiment and nobody should ever cornfuse me with an SECBSH, rack this balst from 88 in the pick'em thread.
NOTE 3: Much apologies to Lefty. I didn't wait for him to send me the "must pick" game. I assumed it would be the SEC game, since that is the true MNC game every year for CFB fans who know what they are talking about.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Re: Mizzou-Auburn shit talking thread

Post by Dinsdale »

War Wagon wrote:this is a once in a lifetime (mine anyway) opportunity that I'll probably never see again.
That's the spirit, Buddy!
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Win or lose, I will always be in awe of Mizzou's VOLLEYBALL team. :meds:
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Yeah, they could probably beat your football team too.

Btw Carson, king of superfluous emoticons, the volleyball forum is at the bottom of the main page.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Volleyball is Mizzou's best sport.

Your football coach is named PINKel.

Lots of homosign in the Shower Me state.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

One in the stink, two in the pinkle.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

KC Scott wrote:Difficult for me to talk shit on Auburn - since it produced the greatest athlete I ever watched play
I thought Jim Brown went to Syracuse? Oh, maybe you're too young to have seen him play,
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Jsc810 wrote:Miz gets slapped back to reality.

They have had a nice season, but are not ready to join the elite of the SEC.
They just need more cowbell.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Goober McTuber wrote:
KC Scott wrote:Difficult for me to talk shit on Auburn - since it produced the greatest athlete I ever watched play
I thought Jim Brown went to Syracuse? Oh, maybe you're too young to have seen him play,

Tell us about Jim Thorpe.
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

The Seer wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:

Tell us about Jim Thorpe.
He impressed me as a nice young man.

He was an American Indian, you know. The Indians invented lacrosse. Jim Brown was widely regarded as the the best lacrosse player this country has ever produced.

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Goober McTuber wrote:

They just need more cowbell.
ok, that brought a chuckle.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Of course, the same can be said about the cow fuckers at Auburn.

Auburn 30
Miz 19
How's it feel to be an "also ran"?
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:

He impressed me as a nice young man.
Goobs gets props for stomping out the age reference right away... Well played. :grin:
That's not what you typed the first time. :wink:

MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

I'm pulling for Mizzou, but I also think they win. They're the more complete team and pretty stout up front on the defensive side. Cuz of that, I think they can bring Auburn's rushing attack down to a human level. They'll still get their yards and points of course. I also love the idea of a historically middling Big 12 team winning the SEC in its first year.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Papa Willie wrote:300 yards rushing on 'Bama's defense was obviously a mirage.
Well, that was pretty good, but you're no Georgia Southern.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
Papa Willie wrote:300 yards rushing on 'Bama's defense was obviously a mirage.
Well, that was pretty good, but you're no Georgia Southern.

You must've gotten 8 hours last night.
E UNUM PLURIBUS
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

The winner of this game WILL play in the MNC. theOhio State university is an over rated fraud. Take it to the bank, a genuine pay your mortgage pick.

I like MIZZOU 35-24
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

kcdave wrote:
The winner of this game WILL play in the MNC. theOhio State university is an over rated fraud. Take it to the bank, a genuine pay your mortgage pick.
It says "shit talking," not "stupid shit talking," KC Bandwagon.

If the corrupt voters did jump Mizzou or Auburn over an undefeated AQ team, it would be the first BCS Championship game I've not watched, since the SEC fraud would have then become too much to take.

But since I'm far from the only one to feel that way, and tOSU has several times the fanbase of Mizzou, ESECPN knows they'd be cutting their own throats by voting their boys in.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Papa Willie wrote:He was "Purdue'ing".
How'd you know I was making chicken?!??
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

'Pologies, Wags. Ain’t got no shit to run in this thread.

Vegas opened at Mizzou -2. The Public has since bet this line to Auburn -2, and 88, in his providence, has set our line as the Barners - 2.5. Enjoy the cushion, Wags.

I think Willie nailed it in his 12/1 Top 10 thread: Aubie’s O Line pwns the world. Could be. But Mizzou’s D Line owns the SEC. And I believe this is where the game will be won.

Not gonna lie: Aubie’s read-option scares the cat-piss outta me. That down-the-line read-pass Nick Marshall flipped to Sammie Coates gives me nightmares as to what could be in the Georgia Dome.

That said, I don’t believe Auburn has contended with a defensive front as good as Missouri’s. As long as Sams, Ealy, Ray, and Golden play sound assignment football, Marshall is doomed to a pedestrian effort. See Johnny Man-squeal last Saturday. Tackles for loss, quarterback hurries, and coverage sacks. Gonna happen, War Igglers. Yeah, Auburn runs the ball too well not to get theirs, but it ain’t gonna be enough.

As for Mizzou… The only thing that will stop Missouri’s Tigers is, well, Missouri’s Tigers. Not yours. Given a two-score lead, Mizzou has a tendency to go all-conservative and pack it in. It’s how USCe climbed back in their game against us, and its your only hope to stay in this game. Some kind of fucked-up code Pinkel lives by not to run it up on his opponents. Don’t believe me? We’ll be on your goal line up by 3 at the end of the game, and Mizzou will go into the Victory Formation. Would Saban do that?! Would Spurrier?!

Auburn’s defense isn’t good enough to stop Missouri. Mizzou will run through Aubie faster than Buttsey through an all-you-can-eat fried chicken buffet. Too many weapons; too many playmakers. And there are no more 57-yard field goal attempts to save your asses either; our kicker sucks. Aubie is a good ballclub, but they ain’t gonna be good enough Saturday. Enjoy your Cap One berth, BCS #3.

Mizzou 35
Auburn 31
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Papa Willie wrote:Truman - Alabama's defense ranks higher this year in every category than Mizzou does. Just sayin'...
Every category?

Damn. We just as well forfeit.

That, or I'm guessing that a fried-chicken-greased finger inadvertently slipped on the submit button before you could correct yourself and post something really stupid.

Obliged to be of service:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q= ... cjz8ISMmhQ

Not only does Missouri leads the Conference in sacks, tackles for loss, 3rd down conversion defense, and turnover differential (Mizzou is +15; All Barn +1) - It leads the league in rushing defense as well. You know, the stuff you people are supposed to be good at. We give up a pile of yards in the passing game because our opponents are always behind.

As for comparing us with Bammer... Thank you. But I didn't realize the SEC CG was being played at Jordan Hare. I suppose we should be concerned? Do Georgia prayers and Bammer flukes travel well? Let's see how that li'l snake oil medicine show of yours fares on the road for a change...

MIZ
ATL
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

Old age is starting to get the best of me. Have you ever thought you posted something, but only did in your mind? Fuck me.

kcdave wrote:The winner of this game WILL play in the MNC. theOhio State university is an over rated fraud. Mich St takes down the frauds on Saturday. Take it to the bank, a genuine pay your mortgage pick.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

dave,

The thread title says "shit talking," not "dick sucking."
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

Papa Willie wrote:It'll be 80-20 in favor of Auburn's crowd. You do understand that, don't you?
Not saying you are wrong, but what do you base this on? All reports I have heard are that ticket sales are a dead 50-50 split. Are you basing this on the SEC old guard?
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Papa Willie wrote:
God damn, buddy. Relax. Hell- I picked Mizzou to win (only because Auburn usually wins win I pick against them). It'll be 80-20 in favor of Auburn's crowd. You do understand that, don't you?
Willie, you're Good People. If I ever make it to Macon, you'd never touch your wallet. The bar we'd be drinking in would pour us out the door at closing time. 'Course, you'd be in charge of finding us the finest fried chicken dinner ever to partake of the next day, but then, that's just Southern hospitality.

I didn't realize your fans were assigned to stop the Mizzou spread. Tough enough to move the ball against your bunch on the field as it is, but if you say so...

That said, don't underestimate the resiliency of Mizzou fandom. Folks are travelling, and I'm of the thought that your ratio is just a bit optimistic.

Regardless, Mizzou is 5-0 on the road. Aubie's good, but they ain't nothin' special. Sorry you folks hafta find out the hard way...
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Truman wrote:Aubie's good, but they ain't nothin' special.

RAAAAAAAACCCCCCCKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!

Sin,
The "Overrated" Thread
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

War Wagon wrote:This will be an asskicking.
No, it won't...unless it's Mizzou on the receiving end of it. Should be a great game, though. I'm looking forward to it despite not giving a scabby rat dick about either team.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Waynegro
Elwood

Post by Waynegro »

Missouri - 37
Auburn - 31
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Uh oh. Now you've done it. Spray's bat signal just lit up the sky and he's rushing to the nearest computer to post his bookmarked bowl game stats.
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

If Cal went to the SEC in 2014... they would've won the SEC title last year.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

M2 wrote:If Cal went to the SEC in 2014... they would've won the SEC title last year.
exactly.

that's what i've been saying all along.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

M2 wrote:If Cal went to the SEC in 2014...

They could schedule 4 FCS teams and no one would say anything.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

War Wagon wrote:Aubie is favored in this game? You have to be fucking kidding me, this will be like stealing candy from a baby. This will be an asskicking.
Time to come correct and wear the above words, hat in hand.

Everyone wants to talk about shitty defense and while to a great extent that was the case, you also have to give credit to some great offense, on both sides.

Mizzou matched Auburn score for score until the 4th qtr. By that time they were completely worn down, on both sides of the ball.

Props to Auburn, a much better team than I gave them credit for being. But I'm still proud of my Tigers and the regular season they had.