Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Re: MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan vs m2

Post by Mikey »

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

I'm going to guess that Paul Richardson accounts for the 21 point difference. Only superstar on the field, should count for something, right?
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

Colorado is overrated.

We're going to shock the world. (If kline plays and Goff sits on the bench)
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

Mikey wrote:Image

Whatever...

... you're going to need to bring more than that to keep a Bear down.

King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

reporting live from Boulder, Colorado....where i swam at the CU rec center this afternoon and locked my bike next to Folsom Stadium, saw the pregame lights being tested. Cal trucks unloading equipment.

there seem to be almost no buzz around campus. i never heard of the TV company trucks setting up the wiring. don't even remember what they were called. something pretty generic.

CU is basketball school on the campus these days. the old McCartney/semi-Barnett alums are all curmudgeons.

anyway....i'd love to see the Buffs get this one at home. they need a Pac 10 w. i don't even care that it's academic all americans, future NFL, glass and other things blowing Cal....they are just the other shit team and best win chance for a CU w.

while i'm still kind of a 1 30 kickoff everywhere guy, fuck a steady diet of night games....the 3 30 local kick time in Boulder is pretty cool this time of year. starts off in the late afternoon sun and the sunset across the Flatirons and front range is pretty nifty. finish under the lights and full moon, too.

supposed to be windy tomorrow night. Folsom is in a super weird spot for Boulder winds. could be a factor or tricky for a late drive or FG in this Clash of Titans.

Go Buffs.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan
Baby Bitch

Post by MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan »

How this wasn't the must-pick game in the pick 'em, I have no idea. Lefty really dropped the ball this week.
"Keys, woman!"
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan wrote:How this wasn't the must-pick game in the pick 'em, I have no idea. Lefty really dropped the ball this week.
I had the same thought. what game could be more unknowable?
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan
Baby Bitch

Post by MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan »

Nice win for the Buffs. At least we avoided being the conference doormat.

This has been a strange season. Four wins by 14+ and six losses by 22+. Nothing you could really point to as a "signature win," but at least they're consistently beating the small pool of teams that they should beat. I'd love to see them steal one of the last two, but four wins was my prediction at the beginning of the season, and it's looking pretty likely. If Richardson sticks around for his senior year and Liufau takes a step or two forward, there's no reason to think this couldn't be a bowl team in 2014.
"Keys, woman!"
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

It's getting close... but, there's a good chance we may not repeat as MNC's after 27 straight seasons of complete ownership.

I blame Texas.