It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

mvscal
Blank

Thank you, Jack Booted Thugs!!

Post by mvscal »

I feel safer already!! Baaa baaaa

Chowden heraus!!

The controversial moment SWAT teams ordered innocent neighbors out of their houses at GUNPOINT during door-to-door searches for the Boston bomber

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z2RFk6wJ4z
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
What a pathetic joke this fucked up country has become.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Toddowen
it puts the lotion on its skin....

Re: Thank you, Jack Booted Thugs!!

Post by Toddowen »

Kind of reminds one of this, don't it-

We'll all be criminals and called out our front doors soon the way things are going.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Yeah, that's wrong. But it was all in the name of the never ending war on terror, which you endorse, right, mvscunt?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

A major American city and it's suburbs we're completely shut down for two days to search for one person. And at the end of the day law enforcement didn't find the guy with all their door to door searches, a citizen did.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

You think that's bad? How about a totally fake attack on the pentagon--and no photos or videos are recovered at all...and everyone sort of just believes that an airliner would make a round hole through four walls of concrete and steel. Sure, and how about the whole nation watching WTC 7 fall in obvious controlled demolition fashion--and then seem to be placated with simplistic ready-made explanations. Sure, you should be shocked and disgusted, but not by the panicked cops of Boston.

WW
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Yes, and it's not such a shameful fact as a fascinating aspect of human group survival. That is, a large group--and nothing makes us all a group quicker than a terrorist attack, right?--is threatened most by lack of cohesion. That is, losing the group itself. And nothing would cause this quicker and more dramatically than to have the official leadership revealed to be outright criminals--as the case in the PNAC-sponsored New Pearl Harbor.

Admit it, if you knew with 100% surety that Bush and Cheney were right inside the whole clumsy attack, this would be a seriously discomforting event. The shock throughout the world--the markets, the diplomacy, everything--would be in a state of paralysis. And this is exactly why the ludicrous Warren Commission Report has been dutifully swallowed by generations of Americans despite the obvious falsity of its findings.

Of course 9/11 was an inside job. Do you or anyone you know actually believe that (pick one)..oh, that WTC 7 could fall like that after suffering but a fire from "debris"? Or that no videos could be found of the strike on the pentagon--when the roof of that most secured building in the world was covered with cameras?

So...ask yourself. Why and how can people slog on with the so-called official story?
Before God was, I am
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:So...ask yourself. Why and how can people slog on with the so-called official story?
Because (among other reasons) it still causes you to melt into hysterics almost 12 years after the fact?
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Don't worry, the videos and photos exist. At some point they will be released. You will still duck dodge and melt. But make no mistake a jet hit both towers and the Pentagon.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Left Seater wrote:But make no mistake a jet hit both towers and the Pentagon.
Damn, all three? That must have been some kind of pilot flying that jet.

8)
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

mvscal wrote:I feel safer already!! Baaa baaaa

Chowden heraus!!

The controversial moment SWAT teams ordered innocent neighbors out of their houses at GUNPOINT during door-to-door searches for the Boston bomber

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z2RFk6wJ4z
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
What a pathetic joke this fucked up country has become.
You have to look at it from their point of view: It's a hell of a lot safer to order innocent people around at gunpoint, plus they're a lot more compliant than criminals. So they're obviously not the terrorists they're looking for, so what? Officer safety comes first!
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Cuda wrote:You have to look at it from their point of view: It's a hell of a lot safer to order innocent people around at gunpoint, plus they're a lot more compliant than criminals. So they're obviously not the terrorists they're looking for, so what? Officer safety comes first!
Of course this profoundly disturbing display of paramilitary policing wasn't even justified by the poor excuse of producing any results. Shitstain #2 was found outside their search grid by a citizen stepping outside for a smoke. The piggies didn't even have the decency to be embarassed by their ham fisted incompetence. I don't think they even cared. This was merely a conditioning exercise to accustom Americans to "the new normal."

Get ready for more "exigent circumstances" coming to a neighborhood near you.

Wakey wakey
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

mvscunt...King of the MMQB's.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

...So you're OK having the Bronze roust you out of your home at gunpoint on the pretense that there might be a terrorist in your neighborhood?

Ponderous. God, I pity your political predilection...
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Left Seater wrote:Don't worry, the videos and photos exist. At some point they will be released. You will still duck dodge and melt. But make no mistake a jet hit both towers and the Pentagon.
Really? That's where "Left Seater" is willing to squat? You can look at that obvious controlled demolition and just march on reciting your tedious simplistic drivel?

Well...if they have a clear video of an actual airliner coming in (at an impossibly low angle) and blasting a deep round hole in a solid wall....where is it? Where?

And if you can offer ANY evidence of Osama Bin Laden being connected to the crime, offer it now. The FBI hasn't offered any evidence whatsoever. So?

Quit faking it. Your childish auto-salute to the Troops is tired and spent. So what if it's twelve years and two wars and hundreds of thousands of American lives wrecked, and our economy bottomed. These dreadful costs alone demand we expose the real culprits. Stand up and be honest.

WW
Before God was, I am
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

88 wrote:
mvscal wrote:What a pathetic joke this fucked up country has become.
I don't necessarily disagree with your premise. But I'll play. What should the police do when a couple of chuckleheaded lunatics: (a) set off explosives in a crowded public place causing mass casualties; (b) execute a police officer; (c) car-jack citizens; (d) fire at cops and refuse to surrender; and (e) flee on foot into a community during the dead of night?

Maybe they should have posted some "WANTED" posters and knocked on a few doors?

Maybe they should have hung out at the local Dunkin until one of the residents saw something suspicious?

Maybe they should have dropped a MOAB on Watertown before the shitstain could escape on foot?

To my knowledge, none of the people ordered out of their homes during the search for the fugitive were charged with any crimes based on information gathered by the police during the incursion. What should have been done? Warrants for the search of every house in Watertown until the shitstain was found?
Spoken like a true bootlicker.

By all means canvas the neighborhood. Knock on doors ask people if they have seen the suspect. You know...proper, legal, constitutional police work. Exactly when did it become protocol to lock down a million people, storm into their neighborhoods with thousands of roided out paramilitary jerkoffs and armored vehicles? When did it become acceptable for these shitheads to stick guns in people's faces and order them out of their own homes? Yes, I'm sure the sheeple were duly grateful that they weren't charged with any crimes. That was probably just an oversight which will be corrected the next time our jackbooted overlords decide they want to lock down an entire city just to find one scrawny pisshead.

Pull your fucking head out of your ass, idiot.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

So you you're really against jack-booted thugs kicking in doors? Gee, hope they don't just gun them down, disregard any such statistics, and then go home to a medicated nightmare..er...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEvm6vC_CNQ

Sure, you hate jack-boot thugs.....

Before God was, I am
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

mvscal wrote:
88 wrote:
mvscal wrote:What a pathetic joke this fucked up country has become.
I don't necessarily disagree with your premise. But I'll play. What should the police do when a couple of chuckleheaded lunatics: (a) set off explosives in a crowded public place causing mass casualties; (b) execute a police officer; (c) car-jack citizens; (d) fire at cops and refuse to surrender; and (e) flee on foot into a community during the dead of night?

Maybe they should have posted some "WANTED" posters and knocked on a few doors?

Maybe they should have hung out at the local Dunkin until one of the residents saw something suspicious?

Maybe they should have dropped a MOAB on Watertown before the shitstain could escape on foot?

To my knowledge, none of the people ordered out of their homes during the search for the fugitive were charged with any crimes based on information gathered by the police during the incursion. What should have been done? Warrants for the search of every house in Watertown until the shitstain was found?
Spoken like a true bootlicker.

By all means canvas the neighborhood. Knock on doors ask people if they have seen the suspect. You know...proper, legal, constitutional police work. Exactly when did it become protocol to lock down a million people, storm into their neighborhoods with thousands of roided out paramilitary jerkoffs and armored vehicles? When did it become acceptable for these shitheads to stick guns in people's faces and order them out of their own homes? Yes, I'm sure the sheeple were duly grateful that they weren't charged with any crimes. That was probably just an oversight which will be corrected the next time our jackbooted overlords decide they want to lock down an entire city just to find one scrawny pisshead.

If the police had gone that morning to the house where the 2nd suspect was eventually found & just knocked on the door & asked "have you seen any terrorists?" what results would that have produced?
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

mvscal wrote:Spoken like a true bootlicker.

Since when have you EVER given a shit about people's constitutional rights? This is a never-ending WAR on TERROR. The battlefield is the homeland, if you missed Lindsey Graham's comments.

WAKEY WAKE, idiot.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Well...if they have a clear video of an actual airliner coming in (at an impossibly low angle) and blasting a deep round hole in a solid wall....where is it? Where?

Yet another example in your cut and paste conspiracy. You have been repeatedly schooled in flight dynamics and the physics of flight, yet comprehend nothing.

Impossibly low angle? Read that again slowly. You seem to suggest that it would be impossible to land a plane yet that happens hundreds of thousands times a day. Further as also repeatedly explained to you planes are quite easy to control near the ground when they enter "ground effect".

At least cut and paste your theories from a reputable sight that understands basic flight dynamics.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Sam, it's so obvious that your psycho "friend" Mr. Conspiracy Guy has gotten to you. You're constantly relating conspiracy theories by pawning them off on that guy, but it long ago became a situation that feels like one of those deals Dins always does where he says, "Or so I've heard...."

"This lunatic friend of mine who is a big conspiracy buff says...."

Uh-huh, Sam. Right.

:mrgreen:
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

mvscal wrote: The piggies didn't even have the decency to be embarassed by their ham fisted incompetence. I don't think they even cared.
Well, no... why would they? They were too busy bravely pointing automatic weapons at unarmed citizens who, as obviously as it could possibly be, were not who they were searching for, to be embarassed.
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Left Seater wrote:
LTS TRN 2 wrote: Well...if they have a clear video of an actual airliner coming in (at an impossibly low angle) and blasting a deep round hole in a solid wall....where is it? Where?

Yet another example in your cut and paste conspiracy. You have been repeatedly schooled in flight dynamics and the physics of flight, yet comprehend nothing.

Impossibly low angle? Read that again slowly. You seem to suggest that it would be impossible to land a plane yet that happens hundreds of thousands times a day. Further as also repeatedly explained to you planes are quite easy to control near the ground when they enter "ground effect".

At least cut and paste your theories from a reputable sight that understands basic flight dynamics.
Bullshit. Airliners don't (CAN'T) land at 400 mph. And how does a relatively lightweight aircraft punch a small round hole through four layers of reenforced concrete and steel? And how do massive modern steel-framed buioldings just suddenly fall in controlled demolition fashion because of a "fire?"

You call yourself a pilot? Well talk to these professional pilots. Or rather listen to them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZrpNK4lJVc

And if all you've got is snotty dismissals and childish cat-calls, well, this constitutes a total curled surrender. And why are you curling in fear? This has been discussed in my earlier post. You're hardly alone.
Before God was, I am
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:You call yourself a pilot? Well talk to these professional pilots. Or rather listen to them..
If you want to get technical about it, Derron's Commercial Pilot Certificate technically means he's a "professional pilot" too.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Sure, let's really get technical.

Right here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZrpNK4lJVc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_fp5kaVYhk

Step up.
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

That's good and proper of you to express exasperation at the utter lack of any evidence of an airliner hitting one of the most secured facilities in the world--in broad daylight during a maximum alert emergency situation. Yep...that's damn suspicious. But, how can you go on to dutifully remind that "I'm not suggesting a plane didn't hit the building." ? Huh? The real question is how can you continue to assume that an airliner did strike the Pentagon? Based on what?
Before God was, I am
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Cunta wrote:
LTS TRN 2 wrote:You call yourself a pilot? Well talk to these professional pilots. Or rather listen to them..
If you want to get technical about it, Derron's Commercial Pilot Certificate technically means he's a "professional pilot" too.
And where did I ever say had a Commercial ticket ? Link ?

Don't even have to be a private pilot to understand that LTard, much like you, talks out of his ass. Any 6th grade science student can explain that to both of you.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

88 wrote:I don't think your proposed solution would have been particularly effective.
And their tactics were effective? It took six JBTs to "secure" this house, terrorize its occupants and violate their civil rights and their were more in the street. It only takes two officers to politely knock on the door and ask the homeowner if they have seen the suspect and/or anything suspicious and thank them for their cooperation. If nothing else, they would have been able to search at least three times as many homes in the same amount of time.
This country has a history of over-reacting when something bad happens. Just ask some of the Japanese-Americans FDR's people rounded up and forced into internment camps during WWII if you don't believe me.
Is that supposed to make brazen police state tactics OK? Are we what? Just supposed to shrug and say, "That's just our whacky government hysterically overreacting to something bad happening", while some roid tweaking shitheel stands on your porch wiping his ass with the 4th amendment and and his knuckledragging sidekick shoves an MP-5 into your kid's face screaming at him to get his fucking hands up?

You're good with that? You consider that an appropriate police response in a free society governed by the United States Constitution?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:The real question is how can you continue to assume that an airliner did strike the Pentagon? Based on what?
Based on hundreds of eyewitnesses who saw it happen and the presence of airplane parts in the wreckage. What happened to the plane and the people on if it didn't hit the building?

How does Chimpy (dumbest President ever) manage to pull off the most complicated conspiracy in history one involving hundreds if not thousands of people and nobody involved has ever let out the slightest peep. Not even one hint of a leak. Walk me through that.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Derron wrote:
Cunta wrote:
And where did I ever say had a Commercial ticket ? Link ?

Don't even have to be a private pilot to understand that LTard, much like you, talks out of his ass. Any 6th grade science student can explain that to both of you.

So let's see you dispute the professional pilots I've provided. Let's see you actually take a shot at explaining all of the obvious giant holes in the official story. C'mon, don't be a mewling coward. It's time to stand up.
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Can it, SS. Unlike the flights of 9/11, this thread really is getting hijacked. Get it?

Now, let's talk about how the allegedly hijacked planes attacking the WTC somehow reached speeds of 520 knots. This is so utterly impossible--and yet is insisted upon by the dreary official analysis. So, if it wasn't a 767, what was it? A drone? From the Air Force base in Tampa? Hmm...

Lots more to come--and consider. :wink:
Before God was, I am
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

I remember posting after 9-11 that the inevitable result would be the loss of civil liberties. Years later, certain dong slurping retards still demanded to know "What liberties have you lost!"

And the beat goes on...
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

88 wrote:The 4th Amendment does not prohibit police searches when they are conducted under “exigent circumstances” such as when a dangerous person sought by the police for committing a felony such as murder has likely taken refuge in a home during a police chase.
Exigent circumstances most certainly do NOT permit a paramilitary operation of this scope and scale. Since when did we start locking down an entire community and invade it with an army of poorly trained yet heavily armed yokels when searching for a fugitive? This was not hot pursuit.

You're also ducking the question.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

No, the question is...what evidence has ever been presented that Osama Bin Laden had anything to do with the New Pearl Harbor? I mean besides the immediate announcement by Cheney? And even he has since admitted there's no actual evidence of Bin Laden's involvement.

And how do the supposed hijackers--no evidence that any of them were even on the planes--could have flown those impossible maneuvers? So many questions that you're so unprepared to deal with.
Before God was, I am
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

mvscal wrote:
88 wrote:The 4th Amendment does not prohibit police searches when they are conducted under “exigent circumstances” such as when a dangerous person sought by the police for committing a felony such as murder has likely taken refuge in a home during a police chase.
Exigent circumstances most certainly do NOT permit a paramilitary operation of this scope and scale. Since when did we start locking down an entire community and invade it with an army of poorly trained yet heavily armed yokels when searching for a fugitive? This was not hot pursuit.

You're also ducking the question.

Your country has been whipped up into an anti-terror frenzy for over a decade.

You getting all pissy about it ain't gonna call the dogs off now.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

BSmack wrote:I remember posting after 9-11 that the inevitable result would be the loss of civil liberties. Years later, certain dong slurping retards still demanded to know "What liberties have you lost!"

And the beat goes on...
A whole lot of liberties have been surrendered because of the entirely fake attacks. Where to begin? How about American citizens being spied on and wire-tapped? How about an entire black ops network becoming mainstream--and we're still in the dark?
Before God was, I am
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

88 wrote:If the cops canvased the neighborhood knocking on doors, and only entering the places where the residents said "C'mon in, officer", you would run the risk of more cops being blown away or of the dude escaping.
So what? I'm far more comfortable with that outcome than living in a police state. You have lost your mind along with your balls not to mention your freedom.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Derron wrote:
And where did I ever say had a Commercial ticket ? Link ?.
You don't? I seem to remember you claiming you had a Commercial certificate. I sincerely apologize for giving you too much credit.
mvscal wrote: How does Chimpy (dumbest President ever) manage to pull off the most complicated conspiracy in history one involving hundreds if not thousands of people and nobody involved has ever let out the slightest peep. Not even one hint of a leak. Walk me through that.
it was Darth Cheney

Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

mvscal wrote:
88 wrote:If the cops canvased the neighborhood knocking on doors, and only entering the places where the residents said "C'mon in, officer", you would run the risk of more cops being blown away or of the dude escaping.
So what? I'm far more comfortable with that outcome than living in a police state. You have lost your mind along with your balls not to mention your freedom.

I think you've hit on 88's definition of "libertarian".
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

If you look at Dubya staring dumbly at the child's book in the kindergarten classroom--while being instructed by Ari Fleischer to stay there and stare, well, this pretty much sums up the Chimp's role in the complicated conspiracy. Lets talk about Dov Zakheim. :wink:
Before God was, I am