Trojans putting together a monster class

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

SoCalTrjn
2007 CFB Board Bitch

Trojans putting together a monster class

Post by SoCalTrjn »

With the #1 QB and the #1 RB in the nation already committed to USC today the Trojans added the #1 S in the nation to the fold.
USC now has 8 commitments and 6 of them are from top 100 players in the country. 5 of the are 5 star players, 3 of them are 4 star players. Trojans have an average star rating of 4.63. No other school in the nation, regardless of how many more commits they have, has even a 4 star average rating or more players in the top 100 in the nation.

I realize it is early, some kids may back out of commitments or drop in the ratings, some may still come up. I also realize that USC will be limited to 18 players that they can take in this years class (3 must be EE's) but the Trojans are well on their way to having the athletic programs fully endowed which would mean that they could take as many players as they want, just give them grants instead of the ncaa approved scholarships and then the penalties on USC will be moot, the Trojans can have 4 and 5 star guys coming to USC as preferred walk ons who have their schooling 100% paid for anyway.

Fuck Paul Dee, that fat cock sucker tried to give USC the death sentence and it was his ass that died.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Re: Trojans putting together a monster class

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

A college football factory is recruiting well? STOP THE PRESSES!
SoCalTrjn
2007 CFB Board Bitch

Post by SoCalTrjn »

Paul Dee and the COI, jealous of what USC had become, set out to kill the program and stop them from recruiting well. So far Paul Dee is dead, hopefully a few other of those good ole boys die soon too so there can be justice with the ncaa
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

SoCalTrjn wrote:Trojans have an average star rating of 4.63. No other school in the nation, regardless of how many more commits they have, has even a 4 star average rating or more players in the top 100 in the nation.
I'm suitably impressed.

Not so much by the recruiting class, but the level of pathetic your antics surpass. I can't begin to describe how ate up you must be.

Are you Vans' troll?
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Think of what we could do with all those top players. Those kids will get me like 7 wins!!

why is my neighborhood on fire
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

War Wagon wrote:
SoCalTrjn wrote:Trojans have an average star rating of 4.63. No other school in the nation, regardless of how many more commits they have, has even a 4 star average rating or more players in the top 100 in the nation.
I'm suitably impressed.

Not so much by the recruiting class, but the level of pathetic your antics surpass. I can't begin to describe how ate up you must be.

Are you Vans' troll?
some scumbag died. so?
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

SoCalTrjn wrote:I also realize that USC will be limited to 18 players that they can take in this years class (3 must be EE's) but the Trojans are well on their way to having the athletic programs fully endowed which would mean that they could take as many players as they want, just give them grants instead of the ncaa approved scholarships and then the penalties on USC will be moot,

Of course SoCal is wrong again. USC will not be able to take as many players as they want by giving them grants. If that were the case all of the big football schools would long ago have again had 200 plus person rosters.

Just so you know SoCal, the NCAA limits the number of "Counters" of FINANCIAL AID in football. Financial aid is made up of scholarships, grants, tuition waivers, loans, etc. Even if the player were to get a full ride based on their grades, as soon as they played in their first game, that would count against the football 85.

Care to try again?
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

War Wagon wrote:
I'm suitably impressed.

Are you Vans' troll?
Wags, how does that even follow?
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
SoCalTrjn
2007 CFB Board Bitch

Post by SoCalTrjn »

Left Seater wrote:
SoCalTrjn wrote:I also realize that USC will be limited to 18 players that they can take in this years class (3 must be EE's) but the Trojans are well on their way to having the athletic programs fully endowed which would mean that they could take as many players as they want, just give them grants instead of the ncaa approved scholarships and then the penalties on USC will be moot,

Of course SoCal is wrong again. USC will not be able to take as many players as they want by giving them grants. If that were the case all of the big football schools would long ago have again had 200 plus person rosters.

Just so you know SoCal, the NCAA limits the number of "Counters" of FINANCIAL AID in football. Financial aid is made up of scholarships, grants, tuition waivers, loans, etc. Even if the player were to get a full ride based on their grades, as soon as they played in their first game, that would count against the football 85.

Care to try again?
Then they can have packs of guys red-shirting.

Started on the 2014 class with the top OL from that class in the state. 6-8 335 lb Jordan Polland from San Diego. That's a big 10th grader
Laxplayer
President of the USC hater club
Location: On the golf course because......well, I'm the golf coach.

Post by Laxplayer »

Jordan Polland from San Diego. That's a FAT 10th grader
FTFY
SoCalTrjn
2007 CFB Board Bitch

Post by SoCalTrjn »

super fat
Hell be knocking domers on their asses for a few years, keeping the Trojans dominant in the series.
Laxplayer
President of the USC hater club
Location: On the golf course because......well, I'm the golf coach.

Post by Laxplayer »

You keep thinking that EVERY top ranked recruit ends up living up to their hype........