We Are Mizzou

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Truman
Eternal Scobode

Re: We Are Mizzou

Post by Truman »

Wondered if any of you reprobates would tumble to this...

Catchy. And will most likely replace "Fight Tiger" if DGB commits to Mizzou tomorrow...
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

We Are Mizzou
Confession is good for the soul.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Truman wrote:...if DGB commits to Mizzou tomorrow...
I read somewhere that he's going to UTEP. :?: :grin:
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Good ol' SEC backyard brawl.

RadioFan's old newspaper gave run yesterday afternoon to an un-named source that has DGB committed to Mizzou, but everything I read last night suggests the Hawgs are still in full play.

Per about three dozen comments I also read, SoonerFan is in full melt.

Find it interesting that Mack Brown wandered north to Springfield to pay a visit as well. We Missouri-types were living under the impression that nobody less than a native Texan was worthy of wearing a cow on the sides of their hats.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

s'posedly DGB texted St. Louis WR prospect and OU commit Durron Neal to see if he would consider playing closer to home. that could be promising.

again, Truman, sorry we couldn't lock down the St. Louis commits for ya.
why is my neighborhood on fire
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

and I'm pretty nervous about tomorrow morning. Not minute to go and Dixon just got a flagrant callaed against him nervous, but the tension is present.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

"We are Mizzou"?

Stealing another team's slogan?

How very Missouri.

Mizzou should schedule a OOC with USC. The USC fans can chant "WE ARE SC!" And the Mizzdouches could yell back "We know you are, but what are we?"
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Mizzou, schedule USC?

:lol:

To clarify: 1. Mizzou simply doesn't do things like that. 2. Now they're in the SEC. 3. Airplanes.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

made you look.

:bode:
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Van wrote:Mizzou, schedule USC?

:lol:

To clarify: 1. Mizzou simply doesn't do things like that. 2. Now they're in the SEC. 3. Airplanes.
I see SOMEBODY is still bitter about having his favorite school's 1976 11-1 season and MNC hopes dashed at home by a 6-5 team. Crazy year. Mizzou beat #6 Ohio State AND #9 Nebraska the same season.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Bizzarofelice wrote:and I'm pretty nervous about tomorrow morning. Not minute to go and Dixon just got a flagrant callaed against him nervous, but the tension is present.
^^^^^^^^^^
This. Biggest recruiting coup since Maclin. Kid will look great in black n' gold. And from what I've read, Maty Mauk should be able to get him the ball.
campinfool
2009 PET Champion

Post by campinfool »

That kid will be ALL the difference between 4-7 and 5-6.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

campinfool wrote:That kid will be ALL the difference between 4-7 and 5-6.

really? Who is Mizzou going to lose to?
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Looking at Mizzou's 2012 schedule, and assuming "TBA" will be filled by Southwest Anal Prolapse Tech, I see an 8-4 season. They'll lose at home to Bama and on the road to S. Carolina and Florida, plus they'll find another loss to someone like Georgia at home or ATM at Kyle Field. 9-3 is their ceiling, 6-6 their trainwreck.

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Bizzarofelice wrote:Who is Mizzou going to lose to?
Looking at the schedule:

UGA
Arizona State
South Carolina
Maybe Central Florida, but probably not
Vandy?
Bama
Florida
Maybe Tennessee

Better have your shit together against the TBAs (wish Oregon would drop a chump and take that game, either stadium, or H&H).
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Big Talk from the fan of a school that just dropped three straight to the Tigers in both revenue sports.

'Least you won't hafta worry about finishing behind Mizzou again next year, 'fool....
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Dinsdale wrote:Better have your shit together against the TBAs (wish Oregon would drop a chump and take that game, either stadium, or H&H).
And ruin any hope for an undefeated record? You may see Oregon playing for the MNC with only one loss, but nobody else does...
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Van wrote:Looking at Mizzou's 2012 schedule, and assuming "TBA" will be filled by Southwest Anal Prolapse Tech, I see an 8-4 season. They'll lose at home to Bama and on the road to S. Carolina and Florida, plus they'll find another loss to someone like Georgia at home or ATM at Kyle Field. 9-3 is their ceiling, 6-6 their trainwreck.
Such are the perils of switching conferences. At least the Ragin' Rectums would give us game. Southern Kal, on the other hand, has perennial stalwarts Hawaii, Saracuse, and Colorado (for God's sake) on its schedule.

BTW, Van, losing at Kyle is a non-starter. With wins at College Station in both 2010 AND '11, what's it gonna take for you to realize Mizzou pwns aTm?
Last edited by Truman on Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Truman wrote:
Big Talk from the fan of a school that just dropped three straight to the Tigers in both revenue sports.
who does campinfool rep?
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

'fool = WhornFan
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Truman wrote:'fool = WhornFan
oh. he's gotta be sore. loaded with five star talent only gets them one star teams.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Truman, Colorado is a conference/divisional opponent for USC. True, in the Pac 12 they're going to be perennial doormats, unlike when they used to fight with Nebraska for domination of the North Division of your conference, but what can we do? We have to play them.

Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Van wrote:Truman, Colorado is a conference/divisional opponent for USC. True, in the Pac 12 they're going to be perennial doormats, unlike when they used to fight with Nebraska for domination of the North Division of your conference, but what can we do? We have to play them.

/s/

Fixed. N/C
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Truman wrote:'fool = WhornFan

You passed the IQ requirement for SEC membership, I see.

Yeah, those Horns damn-near poked my eye out.

Watch college football much? If so, I would have thought that you might have heard that Colorado (who SoCalTrojan obviously roots for, as does SunCoastSooner) joined the PAC12 South.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Dinsdale wrote: Image
I have no fucking clue what team that helmet belongs to.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

And here I wondered why the Buffaloes failed to show up for their game in Columbia last fall...

Texas State doesn't play in bowl games, Dins. No different than a Portland State fan honking the Ducks.

'fool has numerous posts jocking the Whorns. His jab above is on par for most every reaction I've read south of the Red this week.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Truman wrote:Texas State doesn't play in bowl games, Dins. No different than a Portland State fan honking the Ducks.

I'll take my lumps -- Even though I'm not, have never been, and will never be a SWC/B12/BWhatever guy, my brain seems to lock out any and all references to Texas.

Does that make me a bad person?

And I'm not a Portland State fan quacking the Ducks. I'm a Ducks fan who digs the local D1AA. Didn't go to either (they do have standards, you know), but a tremendous CFB fan who has lived and died Ducks football since the days they really sucked. Heck, I still remember the Toilet Bowl (1983, last 0-0 tie in the NCAA).
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

And BTW-I propose we bury the hatchet, and stop with these petty LOI Day quarrels.

This day isn't about silly bickering -- it's all about M2.

We can resume questioning each other's, and our respective teams' recruits sexuality tomorrow.

But today os Dominoe Day.
campinfool
2009 PET Champion

Post by campinfool »

The 'fool was born and raised in Austin Texas by diehard rabid Texas fans. In ATX the local gubmet is pretty liberal and the suck when it comes to approving big shit like a professional sports franchise facility or a theme park of any kind. Too worried about salamanders and infringing on the back yards of poor, colored folk. As a result the only thing to identify with as a sport franchise was the Burnt Orange machine. When college years approached I decidind to really waste my time and money and go study Criminal Justice, which in the state of Texas in the mid 90's was to go to Sam Houston State or Southwest Texas State. Since SWT was a commutable distance and was relatively easy to get into as a transfer student I ended up an alumnus of what is now know as Texas State. Since Texas State is not an athletic mecca my Saturdays are still spent with the family cheering on whatever product Texas trots out on the field. Since SCIII I've been on the Horn bandwagon. Even though my framed piece of paper does not say University of Texas on it I still call it my team on gameday. And for those who have never heard of Texas State, watch out as they will playing in the WAC next year under the professional coaching legacy of Dennis Francionne who is in his second stint in San Marcos, Texas.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

campinfool wrote:The 'fool was born and raised in Austin Texas by diehard rabid Texas fans. In ATX the local gubmet is pretty liberal and the suck when it comes to approving big shit like a professional sports franchise facility or a theme park of any kind. Too worried about salamanders and infringing on the back yards of poor, colored folk. As a result the only thing to identify with as a sport franchise was the Burnt Orange machine. When college years approached I decidind to really waste my time and money and go study Criminal Justice, which in the state of Texas in the mid 90's was to go to Sam Houston State or Southwest Texas State. Since SWT was a commutable distance and was relatively easy to get into as a transfer student I ended up an alumnus of what is now know as Texas State. Since Texas State is not an athletic mecca my Saturdays are still spent with the family cheering on whatever product Texas trots out on the field. Since SCIII I've been on the Horn bandwagon. Even though my framed piece of paper does not say University of Texas on it I still call it my team on gameday. And for those who have never heard of Texas State, watch out as they will playing in the WAC next year under the professional coaching legacy of Dennis Francionne who is in his second stint in San Marcos, Texas.

Sorry, I can't hear you... I think it said something about Texas.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Dinsdale wrote:my brain seems to lock out any and all references to Texas.

Does that make me a bad person?
Roy Orbison is from there, so it can't be all bad.

This day isn't about silly bickering -- it's all about M2.
highly rackable
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

campinfool wrote:And for those who have never heard of Texas State, watch out as they will playing in the WAC next year
sounds like you'll be playing our TBA's in conference matchups
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Nice to see that Mizzou fan hasn't gotten over the 5th down.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

I refused to watch it

When i see white kids with their hats backwards or turned sideways, only D-baggery can happen.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

BSmack wrote:Nice to see that Mizzou fan hasn't gotten over the 5th down.
I don't believe the Jews ever got over Hitler either, B....
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

Dinsdale wrote:"We are Mizzou"?

Stealing another team's slogan?

How very Missouri.

Mizzou should schedule a OOC with USC. The USC fans can chant "WE ARE SC!" And the Mizzdouches could yell back "We know you are, but what are we?"

We are....

Marshall?
Penn State?
Young, heartache to heartache?
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

if you don't have theme parks, how can you call it civilization?
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

they might lose at Florida, otherwise, 11-1

very friendly schedule.
Carson