EVERYONE READ THIS

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Douchebag
Step to me and you DIE!!!

EVERYONE READ THIS

Post by Douchebag »

I have lost EVERYTHINg. O’Cyrus and the Mexicans have cleaned me out and assfucked my entire operation

For the past 6 months I have been living in my moms garage, collecting unemployment, and shooting up steroids and blow. It helps keep me JACKED. I’m poor as fuck. Stevo and Rollins are doing what they can on the side to scrape up some money. Stevo looks good in a wig and he’s working the streets – FUCK YOU IT’S NOT A HOMO THING

HERE IS THE DEAL

If every member from this board deposits some money into my paypal account I can get back on my feet and start focusing on BEATING ASS. What do you get out of it? SIMPLE. I remove every last one of you motherfuckers off my list. I will SAVE you from your ass pounding if you GIVE ME MONEY, GOD PLEASE GIVE ME MONEY I AM DESPERATE AND I CAN”T TAKE IT ANYMOR)E; PLEASE FOR ALL THAT IS RIGHT AND HOLY GIVE ME MONEY I AM BEGGING YOU

DO WE HAVE A DEAL, COCKSLAPS???
Get fucked, dick.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Re: EVERYONE READ THIS

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

If you send your account information (along with your mom and dad's) to my Nigerian Prince friend, we would be happy to handle these transactions for you. "Free" of charge, of course.

If you're looking for a reference, please talk to War Wagon. I believe we've handled similar business for him before.
Cyrus
Crack Whore

Post by Cyrus »

Douchebag wrote:I have lost EVERYTHINg. O’Cyrus and the Mexicans have cleaned me out and assfucked my entire operation

For the past 6 months I have been living in my moms garage, collecting unemployment, and shooting up steroids and blow. It helps keep me JACKED. I’m poor as fuck. Stevo and Rollins are doing what they can on the side to scrape up some money. Stevo looks good in a wig and he’s working the streets – FUCK YOU IT’S NOT A HOMO THING

HERE IS THE DEAL

If every member from this board deposits some money into my paypal account I can get back on my feet and start focusing on BEATING ASS. What do you get out of it? SIMPLE. I remove every last one of you motherfuckers off my list. I will SAVE you from your ass pounding if you GIVE ME MONEY, GOD PLEASE GIVE ME MONEY I AM DESPERATE AND I CAN”T TAKE IT ANYMOR)E; PLEASE FOR ALL THAT IS RIGHT AND HOLY GIVE ME MONEY I AM BEGGING YOU

DO WE HAVE A DEAL, COCKSLAPS???
Dirty Dancer...I'm assume you're running this shit show. Now you owe me some money. And I want it right fucking now.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:If you're looking for a reference, please talk to War Wagon. I believe we've handled similar business for him before.
Look your Hugeness, I don't deal with PayPal.

All transactions must handled using Western Union, got it?
Get fucked
Just do it

Post by Get fucked »

Get fucked
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

I got a nice crisp bill with a picture of andy jackson on it for you, if you can find a way to exit 67 off I-84. It will be the most painful twenty dollars you've ever earned, but, if you really do need the cayshe, find a way to get there.

I'll buy you a milk shake in the BK when I'm done with you. I'd buy ya a whopper, but, you need teef to chew one.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

smackaholic wrote:I got a nice crisp bill with a picture of andy jackson on it for you, if you can find a way to exit 67 off I-84. It will be the most painful twenty dollars you've ever earned, but, if you really do need the cayshe, find a way to get there.

I'll buy you a milk shake in the BK when I'm done with you. I'd buy ya a whopper, but, you need teef to chew one.
Bring a blender. Its the least you can do.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Douchebag wrote:I have lost EVERYTHINg. O’Cyrus and the Mexicans have cleaned me out and assfucked my entire operation
GIVE ME MONEY, GOD PLEASE GIVE ME MONEY I AM DESPERATE AND I CAN”T TAKE IT ANYMOR)E; PLEASE FOR ALL THAT IS RIGHT AND HOLY GIVE ME MONEY I AM BEGGING YOU
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

BSmack wrote:
smackaholic wrote:I got a nice crisp bill with a picture of andy jackson on it for you, if you can find a way to exit 67 off I-84. It will be the most painful twenty dollars you've ever earned, but, if you really do need the cayshe, find a way to get there.

Bring a blender. Its the least you can do.
that's a thought. but, i think a chocolate shake would taste better than whopper puree. also, the cold shake will help with the swelling. and there's gonna be an assload of swelling.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Douchebag
Step to me and you DIE!!!

Post by Douchebag »

the travel expenses will put me in the hole, SCROTEFUCK. i have lost ALL connections and member discounts with Accor hotels. how does this help me? this is EXACTLY the kind of disrespect that fills me with a rage you could never even BEGIN to comprehend. Stevo would have to suck 12 extra dicks just for me to BREAK EVEN,,FUCK
Get fucked, dick.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

If you're broke, then where are you getting the "blow"?
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

Mikey wrote:If you're broke, then where are you getting the "blow"?
I believe Stevo and Rollins are blowing everything in sight...