Just Fade Away, McChrystal, Just Fade...away..

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Just Fade Away, McChrystal, Just Fade...away..

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

So..any local lockstep Limpdickians going to suggest that this no bullshit leader of men--and killer of evil--should not be the top GOP contender for the currently open seat in the White House?

My finger...on the button....or what?...
Before God was, I am
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Re: Just Fade Away, McChrystal, Just Fade...away..

Post by Atomic Punk »

Loose Turd Stool #2 - I wish you nothing but a horrible and long suffering death in one of those 3rd world countries. I want to see your misery on YouTube as you suffer like your fellow heathens.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

McChrystal has shown up at times and gone on out patrol with combat units. He's not even afraid of Rolling Stone Magazine. He's no arm chair leader.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

McChrystal wants out, it's more than obvious. Who can blame him? The handwringing on the right that Obama is trying to force him out is hilarious, though.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Roach wrote:He's tired of obama's bullshit.

Now look at this further bullshit: obama is calling him to task in front of the media, to kick his ass. How presidential.

l-r

Civilian Authority-Wannabe Junta Leader Getting His Ass Kicked
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

Fuck McChrystal, let get some real leadership............

mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:So..any local lockstep Limpdickians going to suggest that this no bullshit leader of men--and killer of evil--should not be the top GOP contender for the currently open seat in the White House?
He voted for Obongo, you brainless, shite sucking douche. He certainly hasn't jack fucking shit in Afghanistan except whine for more troops, tie the hands of those already there with his pitiful ROE and attach his lips Karzai's nutsack.

He can die in a fire for all I care.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

TOTUS will speak in six minutes. Prepare to receive His wisdom.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Sirfindafold wrote:Fuck McChrystal, let get some real leadership............

rack it
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Under the bus you go Stanley...
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

some clips via National Review On-line:

He went out on dozens of night-time raids during his time in Iraq, unprecedented for a top commander, and turned up on missions unannounced, with almost no entourage. "The f—-ing lads love Stan McChrystal," says a British officer who serves in Kabul. "You'd be out in Somewhere, Iraq, and someone would take a knee beside you, and a corporal would be like 'Who the f—- is that?' And it's f—-ing Stan McChrystal."

In March, McChrystal traveled to Combat Outpost JFM — a small encampment on the outskirts of Kandahar — to confront such accusations from the troops directly. It was a typically bold move by the general. Only two days earlier, he had received an email from Israel Arroyo, a 25-year-old staff sergeant who asked McChrystal to go on a mission with his unit. "I am writing because it was said you don't care about the troops and have made it harder to defend outselves," Arroyo wrote.

Within hours, McChrystal responded personally: "I'm saddened by the accusation that I don't care about soldiers, as it is something I suspect any soldier takes both personally and professionally — at least I do. But I know perceptions depend upon your perspective at the time, and I respect that every soldier's view is his own." Then he showed up at Arroyo's outpost and went on a foot patrol with the troops — not some bulls—-t photo-op stroll through a market, but a real live operation in a dangerous war zone.

Dude may be a lousy politician, but it looks like he is a warrior.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

mvscal wrote:
LTS TRN 2 wrote:So..any local lockstep Limpdickians going to suggest that this no bullshit leader of men--and killer of evil--should not be the top GOP contender for the currently open seat in the White House?
He voted for Obongo, you brainless, shite sucking douche. He certainly hasn't jack fucking shit in Afghanistan except whine for more troops, tie the hands of those already there with his pitiful ROE and attach his lips Karzai's nutsack.

He can die in a fire for all I care.
Avi, how do you go on each day pretending to ignore the plain fact that Barry is the biggest war president in history? Or what? How do you pretend to disagree with any of his militarist policies? Which ones? After all, he's ramped up up all of the disastrous policies of Chimp 'n Cheney. Where does your whining begin to put rubber on the road?

And moreover, what the fuck would you do that McChrystal hasn't tried? Nukes? Where?

With whom would you replace Karzai? How?

As for the (NOW FIRED) general..you'd blow him and enjoy it--just admit it! :wink:
Before God was, I am
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Avi, how do you go on each day pretending to ignore the plain fact that Barry is the biggest war president in history?
Is that so? Bigger than Lincoln, FDR, Wilson, LBJ or Truman? Yes, you are a dumbfuck.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:And moreover, what the fuck would you do that McChrystal hasn't tried?
He was brought in to implement a counterinsurgency strategy. Clear and hold! Win hearts and minds! Rebuild! How would you say that's all working out right about now?

The problem is that what worked in Iraq will not necessarily work in Afghanistan at least not on Onogroid's time table. Frankly, I doubt it will ever work in A-stan. The second problem is that we have no clear objective for a desired end state in Afghanistan.

What, exactly, are we attempting to accomplish? Are we to bring peace, freedom and democracy to a blighted land? Or do we just want to prevent AQ from using it as a safe haven for further operations against us. You have to define the objective before you can tailor a strategy to achieve that objective.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Wolfman wrote:Dude may be a lousy politician, but it looks like he is a warrior.
He's an asswipe. If you read the RS article all the way through, it's pretty clear that he has lost the troops. They think his fucked up ROE are getting them killed...and they're right.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Avi, where do you get off suggesting anything's worked in Iraq? It's a nightmare of nonstop terrorism and incompetence. As for Afghanistan, you seem curiously bewildered as to why we're there. It's about controlling their vast resources, from lithium to opium. Why do you suppose we were in Vietnam? Iraq? The Dominican?

As for Barry not being the biggest war president ever, I'm counting the money spent on it.
Before God was, I am
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: It's a nightmare of nonstop terrorism and incompetence.
Iraq is over. We won. You must have had your head stuck up your ass.
As for Afghanistan, you seem curiously bewildered as to why we're there. It's about controlling their vast resources, from lithium to opium.
No, it isn't. It never has been and never will be. Nobody controls the resources in Afghanistan. The region lacks the political stability to develop any natural resources and will continue to do so.

The mission was to bitchslap AQ out of Afghanistan.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:Avi, where do you get off suggesting anything's worked in Iraq?
What the fuck are you babbling about?

The U.S. backed up the dump truck full of cash for al-Maliki and the Badr Corps, ensuring the destruction of any Sunni resistance and thereby turning the country over to Iran's proxies.

Peace in our time.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

mvscal wrote:

Your mission was to bankrupt your own country by sending GI Mouthbreather and company to the graveyard of armies because 800 bearded nutcases gave you the stinkeye?

...and all this time I believed you when you said you "didn't care about finding Osama".
Why don’t you just STFU.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:As for Barry not being the biggest war president ever, I'm counting the money spent on it.
After 18 months? You were one of those infants that did one too many headers off the top of the couch, huh.

Even if you want to give the crown to Barry, he won't have it for long. That crown will end up with whoever's at the helm in 2015 when the Chinese invade.
Moving Sale wrote: I could easily have an IQ of 40
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

mvscal wrote:
LTS TRN 2 wrote: It's a nightmare of nonstop terrorism and incompetence.
Iraq is over. We won. You must have had your head stuck up your ass.
As for Afghanistan, you seem curiously bewildered as to why we're there. It's about controlling their vast resources, from lithium to opium.
No, it isn't. It never has been and never will be. Nobody controls the resources in Afghanistan. The region lacks the political stability to develop any natural resources and will continue to do so.

We won?

No, winning is like when we turned Japan and Germany into normal acting highly productive nations. Iraq is the absolute opposite. We've turned the best educated, most secular Arab nation with the best treatment of women--by far--into a swarm of devastation and terror, period. The neocons like Pearle and Wolfie, Kagan, Kissinger, Feith, and all the rest are disgraced and won't show their faces. There's no exit plan, and not even a day to day plan!!! What planet on you on? Oh yeah, planet Limpdick.

As for Afghanistan not being able to develop its natural resources, what do call opium? And of course major transnationals are lining up right behind yer boy, Barry Hussein, to cash in on the newly acquired interests.

WW
Before God was, I am
Rich Fader
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rich Fader »

BSmack wrote:
Roach wrote:He's tired of obama's bullshit.

Now look at this further bullshit: obama is calling him to task in front of the media, to kick his ass. How presidential.

l-r

Civilian Authority-Wannabe Junta Leader Getting His Ass Kicked

"...do I even have to say it?"
Jihad is hump of Islam...and Islam wants to hump us very much.
Rich Fader
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rich Fader »

And LT2...dropping mint extract into a gallon of green lead paint and sticking it in the fridge is still not how you make a Shamrock Shake.
Jihad is hump of Islam...and Islam wants to hump us very much.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:We won?

No, winning is like when we turned Japan and Germany into normal acting highly productive nations.
Yes, we won and it took Germany and Japan a helluva lot longer than seven years to become normal acting, productive nations.

Iraq will get there.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

there is a difference between japan/germany and the shit eatting sandniggas. the japs/krauts had pretty damn successful societies before going to shite. the krauts even had somewhat of a democratic history. the arabs had developed societies as well, till some crazy fukk from the desert told them to forget all about that book learin' nonsense and spend all day groveling to an imaginary g0d. since then, they've had a rough go other than relatively recent times where they've been able to buy a little sophistication with earl money.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

smackaholic wrote:the arabs had developed societies as well, till some crazy fukk from the desert told them to forget all about that book learin' nonsense and spend all day groveling to an imaginary g0d.
I fully support your right to smack any race you want, but I sure hope Santa puts a history book under your Christmas tree this year.
Why don’t you just STFU.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Martyred wrote:
smackaholic wrote:the arabs had developed societies as well, till some crazy fukk from the desert told them to forget all about that book learin' nonsense and spend all day groveling to an imaginary g0d.
I fully support your right to smack any race you want, but I sure hope Santa puts a history book under your Christmas tree this year.
You're right, Marty. Arabs have never had developed societies. They did manage to steal a few from other people but, judging from their present state of abject degeneracy, it didn't hold.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

mvscal wrote:They did manage to steal a few from other people ...
And a good thing, too. Otherwise, Europeans would have made firewood out of any ancient texts they would have gotten their hands on.

You wanna play this game? I'll play.
Why don’t you just STFU.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Martyred wrote:And a good thing, too. Otherwise, Europeans would have made firewood out of any ancient texts they would have gotten their hands on.
You would, of course, be mistaken in that assumption. The Church preserved the classics. The Arabs had absolutely nothing to do with the Renaissance.

You also must be mistaking Europeans and Muslims because using ancient texts for firewood is exactly what Muslims did with the Library of Alexandria.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

mvscal wrote:The Church preserved the classics.
Yeah...the "great" Catholic Church...preserver of all that is sacred... :meds:

:meds: Galileo :meds:
mvscal wrote:You also must be mistaking Europeans and Muslims because using ancient texts for firewood is exactly what Muslims did with the Library of Alexandria.
Snopes yourself, liar.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

mvscal wrote:The Arabs had absolutely nothing to do with the Renaissance.

The Renaissance?

There's 700 years between the Arab conquests and The Renaissance, you fucking half-wit.
Most of that taking place around the time of Western Europe's darkest, most backwards, cousin-fucking degeneracy.

Read a book, Chachi.
Why don’t you just STFU.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Martyred wrote:
mvscal wrote:The Church preserved the classics.
Yeah...the "great" Catholic Church...preserver of all that is sacred... :meds:

:meds: Galileo :meds:
That is correct. Where the fuck do you think Galileo received his education in the first place, you ignorant tard? His conflicts with the Church were bureaucratic not religious. The "consensus scientific opinion" of the day was that ptolemaic system was correct. The academic bureaucrats in the Church used their influence to brand his observations as "heretical." Secular science certainly hasn't progressed any further in the meantime. Witness the persecution of climate change "deniers."
mvscal wrote:Snopes yourself, liar.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, of course. Snopes: The final arbiter of historical veracity. You really are a pathetic simpleton.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

mvscal wrote:
Yes, of course. Snopes: The final arbiter of historical veracity. You really are a pathetic simpleton.
I use the word "Snopes" in the vernacular, you pea-brain.
Why don’t you just STFU.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

mvscal wrote: Secular science certainly hasn't progressed any further in the meantime. Witness the persecution of climate change "deniers."
mvscal wrote:Snopes yourself, liar.
Avi, suffice to say you've defaulted on whatever credibility you've assumed--or to which you've been mistakenly extended. You are officially a total miserable joke.

And you obviously have no idea who Snopes was, or what they represent.

Iraq was a modern nation--the most secular of all Arab nations, the most educated of any Muslim nation, its women enjoyed the most rights and freedoms by far. And now it's reduced to a terrorized, occupied war zone. And who desperately wanted this..?...

Hi, I'm a ZioNazi, and I support permanent war!!!
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Exactly, 88, books by Faulkner which you've also never read or understood--especially the veiled Snopes clan. Or what?

As for your hollow catcalls, go ahead, tell us how the surge worked in Iraq--or how anything there is in any way functional. Explain why any sane person would reasonably expect any success in Afghanistan. And try and explain why Petraeus is basically a hunchback. Was he injured in some campaign? Or is he just succumbing to some inner malignancy of moral depravity? Or just really bad posture becoming permanent--as in the warnings of a scolding mother?
Before God was, I am