FSU defensive coordinator

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Nolesy
Eternal Scobode

FSU defensive coordinator

Post by Nolesy »

Is now Mark Stoops. T, Chief, What do you think. I don't know much about this guy other than his bros are coaches.
Fuck the ACLU. It will always be Merry Christmas to me.

Barrack Obama is lib speak for Jimmy Carter
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Re: FSU defensive coordinator

Post by Mr T »

Nolesy wrote:I don't know much about this guy other than his bros are coaches.
I'm in the same boat as you.

He is following a legend. Hopefully he turns around our defense. IF FSU gets a D going next year, the noles could be scary
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

The Ohio football family ever groweth.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
TheChief
Elwood

Post by TheChief »

All I know is that he took Zona from 109 ranked Total Def in 2004 and this year helped them finish out the year ranked 21st...that's a nice improvement. I would think with the athletes we have at FSU, he should do just fine. Mr. Rolle out of Miami apparently attributes him with a lot of help while in college.

I think Eddie Gran is a great hire. Hopefully Fisher is putting together a cohesive staff that can keep the players engaged...i'm tired of seeing every half way decent JR leave early to try and cash in. I am convinced if we had a better atmosphere on the team, some players would stay longer and further develop.