Wild one in Starksville

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Blueblood
Ren Fairy

Wild one in Starksville

Post by Blueblood »

101 yard interception for a TD as the half was closing and Florida looked like they would go up 21-3 to end the half.

13-10 Florida at the half... with a near brawl between the two teams as they left the field.

Florida isn't a very good football team.
"A Renfair douche should NEVER offer up opinions involving BIG TIME POWER CFB, since FeKal doesn't play BIG TIME POWER anything. I apologize to the entire BTPCFB Forum for my feeble commentary."
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Re: Wild one in Starksville

Post by King Crimson »

Blueblood wrote: Florida isn't a very good football team.
and that would be an area of expertise you'd know about.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
Blueblood
Ren Fairy

Post by Blueblood »

13-13 in Starksville.

The SEC is OVERRATED.

Bama' barely beat a Tennessee team at home... which lost to freaking UCLA at home !!!

The SEC is no match for the PAC 10.
"A Renfair douche should NEVER offer up opinions involving BIG TIME POWER CFB, since FeKal doesn't play BIG TIME POWER anything. I apologize to the entire BTPCFB Forum for my feeble commentary."
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

Sudden Sam wrote: I think Oklahoma is playing as well as anybody.
not with Jones. i ain't against landry, but OU is decimated on O at skill position and can't block anyone when they have 3rd and 3. OU may be the best 7-5 team of all time, though.
Last edited by King Crimson on Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
Moby Dick
2017 JAFFL Champ

Post by Moby Dick »

was thinking today...

wouldnt it be a hoot if Boise or Cincy actually GOT into the MNC game and won by double digits?

don't mock. it could happen.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Doesn't matter. The SEC will get a team - or two - in the title game, and the Pac 10 probably won't get even one. As long as the media loves the SEC the way they do, it's all moot for everyone else.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

Sudden Sam wrote:
King Crimson wrote:
not with Jones. i ain't against landry, but OU is decimated on O at skill position and can't block anyone when they have 3rd and 3.
I have to admit, I didn't see the game. Just saw the score.

Even with the probs you mention, though, who's playing any better?!
OU is pretty salty on D, but they are at best a top 15 team without Bradford (KU got lit up by Colorado, who scored 6 at KSU today). Even though i don't think Texas is that good, they beat us I'm not going to say OU is better (without Bradford).
"
Moby Dick
2017 JAFFL Champ

Post by Moby Dick »

King Crimson wrote:
not with Jones. i ain't against landry, but OU is decimated on O at skill position and can't block anyone when they have 3rd and 3. OU may be the best 7-5 team of all time, though.
OU's O line...as shitty at run protection as it's been has been pretty damned good (and prolly at the top of the nation) when it comes to protecting against sacks...only 5 in about what..300ish attempts?

not TOO shabby.

We've got a more than decent chance to still come out with only 1 loss in the big XII.

the way aTm is beating down Tech in lubbock makes me a little less nervous about that game.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Van wrote:As long as the media loves the SEC the way they do, it's all moot for everyone else.
Very good point
Dreams......Temporary Madness
War Stoops
Elwood

Post by War Stoops »

Why, why, why...

One of the worst calls I've ever seen.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

War Stoops wrote:Why, why, why...

pretty bad. you must not have seen Dan Hawkins run a fake punt out of his own endzone.
"
War Stoops
Elwood

Post by War Stoops »

I did see it...that's why I said one of the worst.

:wink:
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

War Stoops wrote:I did see it...that's why I said one of the worst.

:wink:
fair enough. :D
"
Blueblood
Ren Fairy

Post by Blueblood »

War Stoops wrote:Why, why, why...

This is a 3-4 team (Miss St.) that Florida is playing.

This is how overrated and bad the SEC is.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

curious call so deep in their territory, especially since UF just scored.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

MuchoBulls wrote:curious call so deep in their territory, especially since UF just scored.
why give UF a short field? same with Hawkins, D is playing good.... punt the ball.
"
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

ball game.
"
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Way to hot dog it there #32. Ball looked out.
Blueblood
Ren Fairy

Post by Blueblood »

he fumbled before he scored.
Blueblood
Ren Fairy

Post by Blueblood »

SEC is winning games due to the refs.

Unreal
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Wow. WTF was the replay official looking at?
War Stoops
Elwood

Post by War Stoops »

What a choke job...
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Jsc810 wrote:Good, I want UF to still be undefeated when LSU plays them again in the SEC championship game.
:lol:
Blueblood
Ren Fairy

Post by Blueblood »

Jsc810 wrote:Not sure what you are laughing at. LSU has lost one game, and that to the #1 team in the country. Not a perfect season, but still pretty good, and all goals are still achievable. Not that many teams can still say that.
Go away.

Do you know how players are on the field at one time ?
Degenerate
Eternal Scobode

Post by Degenerate »

If Tebow gets so much as an invite to NYC for the Heisman, they should end the award on account of the voters not watching any games.

What a fucking joke.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Jsc810 wrote:Not sure what you are laughing at. LSU has lost one game, and that to the #1 team in the country. Not a perfect season, but still pretty good, and all goals are still achievable. Not that many teams can still say that.
One loss now, but you have yet to play 'Bama. I believe you play them in Tuscaloosa. Their D is just as good, if not better, as UF's. You've also yet to play Arkansas, who has had your number the last couple of seasons.