Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Re: I'm back....

Post by Go Coogs' »

Van wrote:another strain of IKYABWAI.
Try again, dipshit.

In no way is that an IKYABWAI blast.

But I'm not here to argue semantics with you, Van.

Go on and get your run out on my school ground smack. It was weak, I know. Just don't confuse me with the KC dregs who always go to that card. It's beneath you to reach in such a way.
88 wrote:Go Coogs' (Regular Season Total Points Champ)
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Left Seater wrote:Indy has already set the record straight so no need to get your back .m2

However, I am completing my first triathlon this weekend, how is yours coming .m2blue?
Rack you for going through with this. Expect mJew to have his epic BAIL per usualm once you complete your end of the deal.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Go Coogs' wrote:
.m2 wrote:I'm fucking 3 different girls.
Lemme guess...

Palm-ela Handerson
Rosie Palmer
Handy Ramirez
Well, I thought it was kinda corny, lame and semi-funny all rolled into one simply because he was addressing mYouknowwho. Definitely a 1.5 out of 10 on the smack scale at best, but at least it wasn't below the mJewza Line.
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

IndyFrisco wrote:the mJewza Line.
pretty funny. then again, so was this:
.m2 wrote: I'm fucking 3 different girls.

It's been a good week.

Let me guess... your FAT ASS... is outta breath again....?
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Jsc810 wrote:If so, my suggestion is to start on the outside and not try to get in the pack, it can get quite rough in there.
Your suggestion? On a triathalon?

The Jsc Triatholon: Wake up and run to the bathroom, ride the throne for 15 minutes and then float in the bath for half an hour.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Yeah I know. I've seen you mention them before. I was just razzing you about your curent situation and health issues. Good spirited razzing, that is.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Jsc810 wrote:Didn't m2 say that he was going to do one? Or was that just another instance where he says he'll do something, but doesn't?
Yeah, Lefty challenged him. He accepted. Lefty is following through. He isn't. What's new?
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

To be fair, m2 never accepted. m2 tried to throw in a bunch of ridiculous stips before he'd agree - namely, that Lefty come to SF and do it there - so of course the thing fell apart.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

Van wrote:To be fair, m2 never accepted. m2 tried to throw in a bunch of ridiculous stips before he'd agree - namely, that Lefty come to SF and do it there - so of course the thing fell apart.
you'd think a well to do, independently wealthy and self-employed travelin' man like m2 geography wouldn't be such a limit.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

KC, true, but m2 knew Lefty wouldn't agree to something so stupid, and that's all m2 was counting on as a face saving way to get out of it.

indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Van wrote:KC, true, but m2 knew Lefty wouldn't agree to something so stupid, and that's all m2 was counting on as a face saving way to get out of it.
I'd say that it's not working too well.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

m2's support is like a super serious strain of the S.I. cover jinx. He's like the Black Plague to anything he likes.

Can you imagine the terror you'd feel as a parent if m2 fell in love with your daughter son?

Nolesy
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nolesy »

Van wrote:To be fair, m2 never accepted. m2 tried to throw in a bunch of ridiculous stips before he'd agree - namely, that Lefty come to SF and do it there - so of course the thing fell apart.

I don't think running from one male bath house to another is what Lefty would call a triathalon
Fuck the ACLU. It will always be Merry Christmas to me.

Barrack Obama is lib speak for Jimmy Carter
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Nolesy wrote:
I don't think running from one male bath house to another is what Lefty would call a triathalon
Would it be a bi-athalon?

:rim shot:

Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

.m2 enjoy your three women, I prefer the one I asked to marry me a few years ago.

Thanks for the suggestions on the tri. Actually the swim is going to be my best part. Things will go downhill from there. I swam in HS and still compete in some masters events. Some of those have been open water swims and my plan is to get out early and get clear from the pack. The bike is 10 miles so that is not difficult. The run is three miles and last weekend I did the Koman race in Houston which was a 5K in 35 mins.

My wife's company is the title sponsor so she and her company will be out in force with cameras. I will post a PET after.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Competitive is relative. I plan to be right out front on the swim, but I don't see myself winning this thing. Winner will finish under 1 hour. The run itself will take me between 34 and 38 mins.

If any of you want to do this tri next year I can get you in for free. Let me know.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Rack again Lefty. I would imagine seeing the PET you've dropped a few pounds. Not that you were huge, but that kind of training can be nothing but good for you. Getting a pool last year has helped me a bit because swimming laps is some real exercise. I can't run much because of the knees and back but swimming really is nice.

Good luck.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

I have dropped a few lbs, but then again I have been dropping the lbs since '06. When I got back up to my playing weight of 284 it was time to change. Less flying has helped some, but more regular exercise is the main difference. Goal weight is 225 and if I stick to the plan I will get there in 2010. Losing about 2 lbs a month.

Save your diet resets as I am not dieting. Rather losing lbs and keeping them off.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Go Coogs' wrote: But I'm not here to argue semantics with you, Van.
So what were you here for, at 2:13 AM CST?

At least Van has an excuse, it being only 12:13 AM PST... not really, dude needs to get a fucking job.

Is there some way you can turn that into IKYABWAI smack? Probably... but I have a job, so good luck.
Just don't confuse me with the KC dregs who always go to that card. It's beneath you to reach in such a way.
Not much is beneath Van.

KC dregs?

I'm the only guy who posts here who actually lives in KCMO and I'll kick your ass up and down this board every day of the week and twice on Sunday if given the notion. Just try me.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Check out Wags of all people playing internet tough guy!

:lol:

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Dude, Rayduh James didn't christen moi an "internet gangster" for no reason.

I'll kick your ass twice on Sunday as well, if that point wasn't implicit enough in the prior post.

Go fuck yourself.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Wags, you've been here for years, and you've yet to even make a dent. Is it ever going to happen? Ever?

You're like G Pete looking for his rainbow.

the_ouskull
Vince's Heisman Celebration

Post by the_ouskull »

.m2 wrote:I'm fucking 3 different girls.
When we want you life story, we'll ask. Until then, shut the fuck up.

the_ouskull
Congrats, Wags. Good win.
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

War Wagon wrote:So what were you here for, at 2:13 AM CST?
Hey genius, not every job is as glorious as the M-F 8-5 gig.

I'm a process operator at a chemical plant. I work 7 days and 7 nights a month barring overtime. There will be times when I must flip my sleep schedule by staying up all night. Thanks for asking though.
I'm the only guy who posts here who actually lives in KCMO and I'll kick your ass up and down this board every day of the week and twice on Sunday if given the notion. Just try me.
I've seen you, Wags. The mere threat of a cool breeze could beat the fuck out of you.

Like Van said, spare us all of the internet tough guy act. That is beneath everyone. Even mtool.
88 wrote:Go Coogs' (Regular Season Total Points Champ)
the_ouskull
Vince's Heisman Celebration

Post by the_ouskull »

Yeah, but I'll kick people's ass in real life too. Ask the guys who came to Norman to drink with me. :D

the_ouskull
Congrats, Wags. Good win.
TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Post by TheJON »

I just asked those guys Skull. They said you gotta replace the word "kick" with "lick" to make it factual.
.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

It's good to see I'm in full control of this board and its content...

Now I'm here....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/slwC6U2cQt4&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/slwC6U2cQt4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

m2 is the truth
poptart wrote:Oakland is a shithole.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Van wrote:Wags, you've been here for years, and you've yet to even make a dent. Is it ever going to happen? Ever?
A dent?

What does that mean?

I'm tired.... so tired.