mJew is not banned

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

mJew is not banned

Post by indyfrisco »

He's just afraid to take his lumps. Posting a "I was wrong" thread and going into self induced hibernation until kal has a decent win is not being banned. I've read in multiple threads how the faggot says he is banned, and others are calling us admins out saying we should not be banning him so I am posting this thread to clear things up.

mJew is not banned. He was never banned (this year at least). He is just an inflamed, herpes-ridden, baby batter swilling cock garage who knows any post he makes will be replied to with a...

Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Re: mJew is not banned

Post by Killian »

Why did his thread from this weekend get TROTS'd so quick? Seemed innocent enough from my blackberry.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

best post evar.
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

best post evar = frisco's.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Killian wrote:Why did his thread from this weekend get TROTS'd so quick?
Probably should have been quicker.
WolverineSteve
2012 CFB Bowl Jeopardy Champ

Post by WolverineSteve »

Seems to me like that was the perfect thread to pile on, but what do I know?
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football."
-John Heisman

"Any street urchin can shout applause in victory, but it takes character to stand fast in defeat. One is noise --- the other, loyalty." Fielding Yost

Go Blue!
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Whether you like Toolio or not (I'm guessing most are in the "not," I actually get a kick out of his schtick)...

The thread title/nicsmack is a little heavy on the ethnic smack for my taste.

I thought all ethnicities were welcome in the BTPCFB Forum?
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Dinsdale wrote:The thread title/nicsmack is a little heavy on the ethnic smack for my taste.

I thought all ethnicities were welcome in the BTPCFB Forum?
They are. I call him mJew because of his huge rant about "our people" being the greatest. It was a couple years ago. He went on and on about "our people" and their influence on America. I just laughed at him and started calling him mJew. No disrespect to Jews other than if he truly is one, he is the source of disrespect and not me.

Cracker, out!

edit: Ok, in recognition of Yom Kippur, I'll stick to Blueballs today instead of mJew.
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

I never respond to his crap because of his schtick and it's a bad schtick at that.

The only thing that gets to me is when Cal is on a roll I see twenty some odd threads started by him on the first page of the CFB forum. That shit gets old. I have to weed through all of his crap to find the good shit about this forum.

mtool not showing up to take his punishment (other than the one thread that got TROTS'd) was as predictable as Florida fan's reaction when Jesus 'Tim Tebow' Christ was down for the count after that brutal blow to his dome.
88 wrote:Go Coogs' (Regular Season Total Points Champ)
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Agreed. m2 has completely pussed out here. He would've covered page one of this forum with Cal crap had Cal won in Autzen. Post 42-3, he hasn't even made an appearance. Flat out, he ran and hid from this forum.

Should Cal beat USC though, here he'll come again.

Considering all the shit m2's been talking this season his current disappearing act is the single most disgraceful thing we've ever seen on this board.

For that reason alone the Board Bitch trophy, henceforth known as the "Toolio," is his for life. All of SoCalTrjn's trolling notwithstanding, m2's act here defines what it means to truly be a board bitch.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Go Coogs' wrote:The only thing that gets to me is when Cal is on a roll I see twenty some odd threads started by him on the first page of the CFB forum.
DINGDINGDING! WE HAVE A WINNER!

That is what got him banned a couple years ago. That along with attempting to hijack any and all threads and turn it into a kalbortion.

New lexicon by the way.

kal-bor-tion [kal-bore-shun] n. The act of taking what is a normal BTPCFB discussion and inserting large pictures of the San Francisco Bay Area while claiming Jet Blew-Chunks is the greatest RB in the world (against shitty teams only, of course) resulting in yet another beatdown of a renfaire queerbait loser whose mangina queefs QUACK-QUACK.
Nolesy
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nolesy »

I do find it amusing how he has made Jon his personal bitch. He lives in poor radars head.
Fuck the ACLU. It will always be Merry Christmas to me.

Barrack Obama is lib speak for Jimmy Carter
TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Post by TheJON »

Wait a sec......

m2 started a thread on here after Cal got beat and you deleted it?

Why?
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

Van wrote: Considering all the shit m2's been talking this season his current disappearing act is the single most disgraceful thing we've ever seen on this board.
rhetorical overkill, friend. we saw the same thing four times last year. five or six the year before.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

M Club wrote:we saw the same thing four times last year.

Not true.

He justified one of those losses with...

Oh, I dunno...

Help me out here guys...

Might have had something to do with time zones, or travel or something.

Heck, I'm actually kinda bummed that he didn't come in and blame this one on the culture shock of the Kal players not having to pay sales tax in Oregon on their KY purchases.
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

sorry, three. ok, two. i forgot about the holding calls in the sc game.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Guess I'll play devils advocate here.
IndyFrisco wrote:
Killian wrote:Why did his thread from this weekend get TROTS'd so quick?
Probably should have been quicker.
Again, why?

Too itchy a trigger finger, if you ask me.

Not to defend toolio, but you appear to not just want to humiliate him (not that he ever needed any help), but to punish him. As if that loss wasn't punishment enough.

What written or unwritten board rules did he break?

Sadly enough, your unwarranted and petty vindictiveness has allowed him to take the high road... and essentially escape the massive pile-on he so richly deserved.

Put on your Big Boy pants next time you get to feeling froggy.

Dumbshit.
FLW Buckeye
2014 T1B FBBL Champ

Post by FLW Buckeye »

Van wrote:Considering all the shit m2's been talking this season his current disappearing act is the single most disgraceful thing we've ever seen on this board.
You must've (FU, grammar nazis :wink: ) forgotten Trixie's melt and disappearing act when scUM ran UF in their bowl game several years ago. Still wondering wtf happened behind the scenes between him and the admins.

Mtool hasn't approached that level yet.
“Hey! You scratched my anchor!”
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

What part of "he's not banned nor never was" does your peabrained head not understand?
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

FLW Buckeye wrote:Still wondering wtf happened behind the scenes between him and the admins.
Trex put himself on a self ban. Said he would never post here again. Then, the day after Florida won the BCS Championship game, he pops in puffing his chest out after not posting here the entire season...on his own accord.

Trex never has been banned. However, that act won him the Bord Bitch of the year for just one post. trix bailed on his own.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

I understand he's not banned, dimwit.

Answer the fucking question.

Why did you trots his thread?

Didn't fall on his sword quite enough to suit you?
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

The day I have to answer to Wagonbitch is the day I post here no longer. I've been deleting Blueballs threads for quite some time. I let his in game and pregame threads go. All the other shit has been shitcanned. The admins and mods here know what I am doing/have done. You can say thank you or STFU. He is saying he's banned. Another lie, but what do you expect? He's in hiding because he's a bitch. There's plenty opportunity here in many threads for him to take his lumps. He chooses not to. Not my doing.
TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Post by TheJON »

IndyFrisco wrote:The day I have to answer to Wagonbitch is the day I post here no longer. I've been deleting Blueballs threads for quite some time. I let his in game and pregame threads go. All the other shit has been shitcanned. The admins and mods here know what I am doing/have done. You can say thank you or STFU. He is saying he's banned. Another lie, but what do you expect? He's in hiding because he's a bitch. There's plenty opportunity here in many threads for him to take his lumps. He chooses not to. Not my doing.
Right, but you did fail to allow us to pile on him after the game. Bitch had it coming and because you shitcanned his thread, that can't happen in here. His meltdown would have been epic. I was eagerly awaiting a shot to bait the tard into calling me a dumb midwesterner, posting pictures of corn, and YouTube videos of how awesome Cal is.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Question answered.

You are a petty little twat who shouldn't ever be allowed to make a decision regarding anything of more import than which variety of sauce to pour into a jar.

Yes, you should resign. Now.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

FLW Buckeye wrote:You must've (FU, grammar nazis :wink: ) forgotten Trixie's melt and disappearing act when scUM ran UF in their bowl game several years ago. Still wondering wtf happened behind the scenes between him and the admins.

Mtool hasn't approached that level yet.

I'm assuming I wasn't the only one who got the subsequent melty PM, either.

I'm guessing just about everyone did.

And the beauty of it, was that it wasn't a mass-PM thing, it was personalized.

Assuming lots of people got the MeltPM... that's truly an epic melt.
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

TheJON wrote: Right, but you did fail to allow us to pile on him after the game. Bitch had it coming and because you shitcanned his thread, that can't happen in here. His meltdown would have been epic. I was eagerly awaiting a shot to bait the tard into calling me a dumb midwesterner, posting pictures of corn, and YouTube videos of how awesome Cal is.
what are you missing out on? he posted a picture of a jack daniels bottle, full stop. that's it. you weren't going to bait anything because he wasn't going to post there, either.

he knows he's a bitch, you know he's a bitch, god knows he's a bitch. a thread isn't going to change that.
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

Wags and Jon,

Who gives a shit what Indy did to mtool's "Silver Lining" thread. By piling on the poor schmuck, you would just be giving that braindead faggot the attention he desires. You two are complete fucking idiots if you haven't figured what makes m2 tick by now.

Just move on with this shit. Believe me, there is plenty more we can discuss in the CFB forum. Queen Crimson's meltdown of Colt McCoy playing two quarters and a series in a blow out against UTEP is a good place to start.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

You don't need responses from toolio to keep the pile-on going, you SIMPLETONS. Just keep piling on. You know he's reading every word of this shit.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Go Coogs' wrote:Wags and Jon,

Who gives a shit what Indy did to mtool's "Silver Lining" thread. By piling on the poor schmuck, you would just be giving that braindead faggot the attention he desires. You two are complete fucking idiots if you haven't figured what makes m2 tick by now.

Just move on with this shit. Believe me, there is plenty more we can discuss in the CFB forum. Queen Crimson's meltdown of Colt McCoy playing two quarters and a series in a blow out against UTEP is a good place to start.
^^ Gets it...and not surprised Whitey Wagon and =bitch don't. ^^

Oregon did all the bitchslaping needed. There's a few threads already roasting the bitch.

And when Whitey Wagon tells me I should hang 'em up, it's like when Millen said before the game go with Carolina. Do just the opposite.
TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Post by TheJON »

it's like when Millen said before the game go with Carolina. Do just the opposite.
I caught that and laughed. Nice analysis.........

"The good Delhomme will show up. Running the ball with Williams" (looks down at his notes and pauses) "and, uhh, Stewart. And Peppers on defense"

Brilliant analysis, retard!
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

in recognition of Yom Kippur, I'll stick to Blueballs today
I didn't know the Peeps couldn't cut a hole in the sheet today?

OK, I'm done...

Except to say that Trixie was never banned. Many meltPMs were sent. I coaxed him back at one point, and it lasted about a season...but he ultimately gave out.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Could someone here please give me the Cliffs Notes version of Trix's "melty PM." (Or one of the actual ones, if anybody still has one lying around somewhere.)

Sounds like fun!
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

IndyFrisco wrote: And when Whitey Wagon tells me I should hang 'em up, it's like when Millen said before the game go with Carolina. Do just the opposite.
And once again, you'd be wrong.

It's not about tool, fool.

It's about you having the discretion of a meth-head and using power indiscriminately.

Not a good combination.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

War Wagon wrote:It's about you having the discretion of a meth-head and using power indiscriminately.
:lol:

Go delete some more announcements, douchebag. Love the use of the word "power". :lol:
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Apples and hand grenades.

At least I owned up to my mistake.
TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Post by TheJON »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Go Coogs' wrote:Wags and Jon,

You two are complete fucking idiots if you haven't figured what makes m2 tick by now.
That's without saying, Rumps. This IS Whitey and Noj we're talking about here.
I know m2 is an attention whore. But it's fun to fuck with him. I'd rather he just be banned from the CFB board, but since no one ever did, might as well fuck with him.

I always wondered who owns the keys to his troll though. Probably one of the old schoolers that no longer post in here under their original monikers.
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

you're not fucking with him. he's fucking with you. didn't you try to set up a video cam fight with him?
TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Post by TheJON »

M Club wrote:you're not fucking with him. he's fucking with you. didn't you try to set up a video cam fight with him?
I'm confused. I thought I was fucking with him for fucking with me?
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

that sounds a lot like gay sex.
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

M Club wrote:that sounds a lot like gay sex.
Agreed.

Maybe we can get JON and mtool a private forum.