What's the scoop on Willie Mobley leaving tOSU?

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

The Seer
Just the Facts

What's the scoop on Willie Mobley leaving tOSU?

Post by The Seer »

Bruin message board indicated UCLA might be a landing spot for him...
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Blueblood
Ren Fairy

Re: What's the scoop on Willie Mobley leaving tOSU?

Post by Blueblood »

He might have a brain....

... if you've had the unfortunate misfortune to spend a day in Columbus, Ohio.... you may feel his pain.
"A Renfair douche should NEVER offer up opinions involving BIG TIME POWER CFB, since FeKal doesn't play BIG TIME POWER anything. I apologize to the entire BTPCFB Forum for my feeble commentary."
FLW Buckeye
2014 T1B FBBL Champ

Post by FLW Buckeye »

Several Buckeye sites are reporting that he's gone. Nothing definite as to why other than speculation that he's buried in the depth chart and wants to play sooner.
“Hey! You scratched my anchor!”
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

FLW Buckeye wrote:Several Buckeye sites are reporting that he's gone. Nothing definite as to why other than speculation that he's buried in the depth chart and wants to play sooner.
Tracked down some info on Buckeye sites and they indicate he was slated for decent PT this year....recovered from some injury...not buried on a depth chart...

Supposedly wants to be near his family in L.A.....
E UNUM PLURIBUS
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

From what I remember about his recruitment, tOSU & UCLA were in his final two with Minnesota in the mix as well. I doubt he'd have cracked the starting lineup this year in C-bus. Would have possibly got some decent playing time, but Injuries have definitely hurt his chances of staying on the depth chart radar. Also, I think he wants to play DE whereas tOSU was grooming him to be a DT. Some insiders say that he didn't quite have the build to play DT anyways, yet as far as depth goes tOSU is pretty stacked with a solid stable of DEs at the moment (Thad Gibson, Cameron Heyward, Lawrence Wilson, Nathan Williams, Keith Wells, Soloman Thomas to name a few). Hate to lose a kid, but this might be the best move for both Willie & Ohio State. If he does in fact head to UCLA (which from the sounds of it seems to be the case), the Bruins are getting a pretty good D-lineman.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield