"Who wants to spongebathe Mutombo?"

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Rich Fader
Eternal Scobode

"Who wants to spongebathe Mutombo?"

Post by Rich Fader »

Come on, people. One of the freaking LEGENDS of the Jungle retires, and nobody celebrates the occasion?

You sad bastards.

:lol:
Jihad is hump of Islam...and Islam wants to hump us very much.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Re: "Who wants to spongebathe Mutombo?"

Post by poptart »

Petrus probably gives a shit.

Everyone else ... not so much.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

I thought Jack Bauer smoked his ass 3 weeks ago. Did he come back?
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

That reminds me...

Tom Tolbert, former Arizona Wildcats star and NBA journeyman, he co-hosts the local drive time sports talk show in San Francisco.

Without a doubt, he's at best when he tells old war stories abut life in the NBA.

One day an old NBA buddy of his called the show, and they got to talking about the crazy shit that goes on in pro sports locker rooms. I wanna say it was right around the time of the "Charles Haley ran around naked and tortured everybody in the Niner's locker room with his crank" story.

Anyway, some how or another they then got on the subject of freaks in locker rooms. That quickly turned into a talk about freaks in locker rooms, and the question was subtly posed to Tom and his buddy: Who had the biggest crank in the NBA?

Without a moment's pause they both busted up and answered almost simultaneously, "Manute Bol! Bwaaahahaaaa!!!"

Apparently, that guy is a proper NBA legend. Apparently, nobody else is even close.

Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Van wrote:That reminds me...

Tom Tolbert, former Arizona Wildcats star and NBA journeyman, he co-hosts the local drive time sports talk show in San Francisco.

Without a doubt, he's at best when he tells old war stories abut life in the NBA.

One day an old NBA buddy of his called the show, and they got to talking about the crazy shit that goes on in pro sports locker rooms. I wanna say it was right around the time of the "Charles Haley ran around naked and tortured everybody in the Niner's locker room with his crank" story.

Anyway, some how or another they then got on the subject of freaks in locker rooms. That quickly turned into a talk about freaks in locker rooms, and the question was subtly posed to Tom and his buddy: Who had the biggest crank in the NBA?

Without a moment's pause they both busted up and answered almost simultaneously, "Manute Bol! Bwaaahahaaaa!!!"

Apparently, that guy is a proper NBA legend. Apparently, nobody else is even close.

Well, he is 7'7", after all . . .
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Van wrote:Tom Tolbert, former Arizona Wildcats star and NBA journeyman, he co-hosts the local drive time sports talk show in San Francisco.
WHY DO YOU LIE?!?!?! Tolbert is THE host. Every now and again someone else joins. Prove he is a CO-host LIAR!

Sin,
mJew

da twoof!
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Barbieri's been hosting that show for twenty years. Tolbert's more the side kick.

Barbieri introduced me to Amici's pizza, which truly is the best pizza I've ever had, and for that I'll be forever grateful. In fact, next Wednesday I'm headed down there to see the Giants play the Dodgers at PacBell, and then, later, to see this guy...

...and I will make a point of going to Amici's while I'm down there.

That is one place I would recommend to anybody, without hesitation or qualification.

Wait, okay one qualification: If you like deep dish pizza, skip Amici's. They only do thin, New York style pizza.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

R-Jack wrote:
IndyFrisco wrote:
Van wrote:Tom Tolbert, former Arizona Wildcats star and NBA journeyman, he co-hosts the local drive time sports talk show in San Francisco.
WHY DO YOU LIE?!?!?! Tolbert is THE host. Every now and again someone else joins. Prove he is a CO-host LIAR!

Sin,
mJew

da twoof!
Ralph Barbieri, angry dego vegan midget and longtime Bay Area radio guy, is the co-host.

"go sharks"
Yeah...maybe you guys missed the point or maybe it was just a bad mJew impersonation. Was going for the "how he challenges the most insignificant details while being wrong the whole time" angle.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Rich Fader wrote:Come on, people. One of the freaking LEGENDS of the Jungle retires, and nobody celebrates the occasion?

You sad bastards.

Dick, after nine months of not posting here, this is your triumphant return?

You still suck, BTW.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

What a beautifully appropriate ending to a career that was only notable for what a POS cheap shot artist the dick was.

The shithead's career came to an end while trying to undercut an up-and-coming 20 year old who had just gone past him while he was standing still.

Always HATED Mutumbo, although I still stood and cheered when they took his ass out on a stretcher (yeah, I was there... albeit drunk as fuck).

If I had any wytch skills, I'd try and make a .gif/vid of Greg Oden standing over Dickheadme Mutumbo's crumbled mass, doing the finger-wag.

I hate to see guys get injured... but if somebody has to get it, the Sports Gods definitely picked the right victim.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one